It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul: War-monger Obama should have returned Nobel Award

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by RedDragon
Thinking someone is part of a conspiracy to take over the world because of a freeze-frame of him/her making a hand gesture is absolutely crazy.

And the reality that so many people out there do exactly that is somewhat frightening.

I'm going to start collecting stills where people's hands look as though they're throwing up gang signs. Then we can all post about how Obama or Condeleeza Rice is really a Crip.

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mak Manto
Kissinger? Are you kidding me?

What the heck are you smoking? His involvement in ending the Vietnam War was paramount.

He definitely deserve his award!

uhm... how about wars crimes about said involvement in the vietnam war??
no? forgotten, or just never researched it...?

You still haven't (because i doubt you can) answer what has he done for the good of the people. I would like to hear this as well. I might join your side if you prove something true.

I really haven't seen anything other than terrible, terrible news. Maybe it's because I have common sense, and know where things lead. Maybe it's because i distrust anything the government does.

funny how our grandparents never trusted the government or banks, but for some reason, people my age believe that we should bow to them....

How can you say theres a shadow government puppet master, and then be 100% for and sell your soul to THOSE EXACT PEOPLE.

that in and of itself, displays hypocrisy. I didn't call you a hypocrite though

I am very scared about what is happening in this country. That doesn't mean I'm insane, or going to go hurt people over it.

I think more people should be wary. We got straight robbed, yet people still are in love with him.

Although, most the people that got robbed, didnt vote for him anyways...

Good luck trying to find something he did good this year. I know I haven't seen anything.

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 11:35 AM
link   
reply to post by 2 cents

My avatar represents the shadowy figures who are moving forward with their plans. This does not include the President. If you think Obama, or any President for that matter, are involved, you're an idiot.

A shadow government is going on right now, deep within the government, but it's not made up of the President.

It's made up of figures who have worked within the Department of Defense for half of their lives. It's made up of men that when they leave the government, they're given top secret clearance for the rest of their lives. Men who are working with business tycoons, media moguls, etc.

As for what Obama's done, soon enough, we'll have universal healthcare passed, seeing we're coming to an agreement on the deal.

He repealed Bush's embryonic stem cell research policy that prevented federal tax dollars from being used to fund research on new lines of embryonic stem cells.

He passed the economic stimulus package in February, and our economy is recovering since 2008.

He's done A LOT in just one year.

If you look back at Bush's first year, by the summer of 2001, Bush had spent 42% of his time on vacation or preparing for it.

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 11:37 AM
link   
reply to post by RedDragon

But once again, it's not against the law to not do it.

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 11:38 AM
link   

reply to post by 2 cents

My avatar represents the shadowy figures who are moving forward with their plans. This does not include the President. If you think Obama, or any President for that matter, are involved, you're an idiot.

A shadow government is going on right now, deep within the government, but it's not made up of the President.

It's made up of figures who have worked within the Department of Defense for half of their lives. It's made up of men that when they leave the government, they're given top secret clearance for the rest of their lives. Men who are working with business tycoons, media moguls, etc.

As for what Obama's done, soon enough, we'll have universal healthcare passed, seeing we're coming to an agreement on the deal.

He repealed Bush's embryonic stem cell research policy that prevented federal tax dollars from being used to fund research on new lines of embryonic stem cells.

He passed the economic stimulus package in February, and our economy is recovering since 2008.

He's done A LOT in just one year.

If you look back at Bush's first year, by the summer of 2001, Bush had spent 42% of his time on vacation or preparing for it.

This year has only proven he is part of it.

He sold you on it didnt you. That was his job.

You are right about bush, but then again, I've never said that they were any different.

Aren't you upset at least a little over being lied to on EVERY topic he had during his campaign?

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 11:38 AM
link   
I ask this question to all, why is it when a man states his opinion on a matter wether he is in politics or not are considered nut jobs or don't know what they are talking about. Was this country not founded on the premise of free speech and the right to use it. Some people may not like what Ron Paul has said about Obama I still have not seen or heard one good reason that this president recieved a Nobel Prize for what he has done. If spending alot of money and traveling around the world gets you one then alot of people should be getting them soon.

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 11:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Mak Manto

When the President of your country lies to you just so that he can win the election, I would suspect a little anger from you. I think the only thing you can do is insult him. Even then if they catch you insulting im sure you run the risk of imprisonment. Funny how when you lie to the goverment you get in trouble, but what happens when the government lies to the people?
If you wont protest for the lies of the government at least protest for the people who have died because of it.
One thing is for certain I will follow any man who gives me truth. The reason he wasnt a someone to you was because he told you the truth and you didnt like it.
The reason you heard from everyone else like McCain adn President Obama was because they told you what you wanted to hear. Obviously you seem to still be connected. Its ok though, that is your opinion and this is mine.

Peace!

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 11:39 AM
link   

All of you that responded to me, don't sell me the bullcrap that Ron Paul didn't become President because of the PTB...

The guy's a foolhardy man. An ancient relic who's trying to hold onto certain views despite the fact we're moving on.

Like I've said before, if Ron Paul were to become President, all of you Ron Paul supporters would drop him.

Obama has the potential to be an amazing President. He's done amazing things already, things that were thought impossible fo him to do in his first year as President.

I have a real hard time entertaining your posts because of your lack of respect for a person that has been consistent with his message from day one. "Foolhardy?" I think he is no more foolhardy than anyone else trapped in the left right paradigm. I despise your vile comments about someone in favor of another without any supportive evidence, using sweeping statements to draw your conclusion, and with lack of regards to being respectful of others views.

I will give you this...I supported Ron Paul. He is largely responsible for me "waking up" realizing the extent of the control our government has placed into our daily life's. Ron Paul has his views and I disagree with some of his points about the constitution indicating that we should have a capitalistic economic model. I personally believe the governments role is to provide for the general welfare and the general welfare are those things that affect everyone that relate to life, liberty, and property. Government shouldn't have their hands in every facet of everything. Now Ron Paul has been consistent and at least I believe him when he speaks.

Moving on to Obama, I really like the guys speeches. Obama has the ability to inspire a lot of people. I agree with Obama's approach to do things a different way. Changing the world, by changing our thinking. All that stuff is great stuff, but it has not translated into anything else except rhetoric. I'm still waiting for Obama to show that he is truly different. For now he is just another puppet making steps toward the implementation of the NWO. In fact it will be accelerated under his command. When Obama stands up and puts his neck out there to expose corruption that we all know exists, when he mandates that wiretapping stop occurring inside the USA borders. I will be the first one saluting him...until then we have only Ron Paul exposing the corruption.

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 11:40 AM
link   
I wasn't lied to.

Obama CLEARLY STATED that he was going to pull our troops out of Iraq, but focus on Al-Qaeda and the Taliban.

This should not have been a surprise to anyone.

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 11:43 AM
link   
reply to post by ExPostFacto

And you don't consider healthcare PIVOTAL to life?

Why would you trust a CORPORATION to your health care, Facto? A corporation's main motive is to make MONEY! They could give two #s about your health.

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 11:44 AM
link   

if by retracting laws from the constitution, do you think that the first 10 should be changed or go?

you know those protect you and your family from injustices that had been commited against citizens by the english government, and thats why they are there, so that our government cant and WILL NOT do those things.

i guess freedom of speech is only for those the government agrees with

guns should be taken from all the crazy hillbillies too right?

you know what, why dont we just go ahead and let the military walk around and force citizens to make them food and spend the night in their house while we are at it.

what exactly in the constitution do you want to change.

btw you do realize that not changing a law in it, and then going out and doing that thing that it says is illegal, IS CALLED ILLEGAL right?

logic alone cancels your argument about not changing it isnt illegal.

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Why would you trust a CORPORATION to your health care, Facto? A corporation's main motive is to make MONEY! They could give two #s about your health.

health care is another big scam. it will hurt many more than it helps.

we are severing our head to help our foot. why do you want to do that?

everyone should have healthcare, i believe. not this way. this is a scam and you HAVE to see it.

why do you believe everything you hear on the news now?

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by mahtoosacks

if by retracting laws from the constitution, do you think that the first 10 should be changed or go?

you know those protect you and your family from injustices that had been commited against citizens by the english government, and thats why they are there, so that our government cant and WILL NOT do those things.

you know what, why dont we just go ahead and let the military walk around and force citizens to make them food and spend the night in their house while we are at it.

btw you do realize that not changing a law in it, and then going out and doing that thing that it says is illegal, IS CALLED ILLEGAL right?

logic alone cancels your argument about not changing it isn't illegal.

As time goes along, we'll see what has to be changed. But privatized healthcare was given a very big shot to try to work. We've had it for decades, and it failed. It's time for universal healthcare to come in.

As for it being illegal, I don't see anywhere in the Constitution that states that implementing universal healthcare is against the law.

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 11:47 AM
link   

I wasn't lied to.

Obama CLEARLY STATED that he was going to pull our troops out of Iraq, but focus on Al-Qaeda and the Taliban.

this is about the only thing that he hasnt lied about. he did say that.

he actually said it to appease the people who still wanted the war. It's ludicrous that people wanted it i know. They were brainwashed by bush though, much like you are by obama.

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 11:49 AM
link   

health care is another big scam. it will hurt many more than it helps.

we are severing our head to help our foot. why do you want to do that?

everyone should have healthcare, i believe. not this way. this is a scam and you HAVE to see it.

why do you believe everything you hear on the news now?

I've known now for a decade privatized health care is a scam.

Every developed country within the world has universal healthcare, or do you think that's part of the NWO...?

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Oh you are so silly! You do realize you put words in my mouth? I do consider healthcare pivotal to life and consider it well within the General Welfare clause to regulate. I'm all for all to be covered as part of our taxes. However, the way they are doing healthcare is giving government money to selected corporations to administer the programs. I think the money should be allotted to the individual and the individual gets to chose where to spend it. I'm against big corporations running the entire world and it is the biggest failure of capitalism in my mind.

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 11:51 AM
link   
This is a question for Mak Mako and that is why does the american taxpayer have to pay the bill for his travel to recieve this Nobel Prize when I would imagine most feel the same way and that is why did he get it in the first place? If anything he should pay the taxpayers back for the trip.This country has more problems that need him here to take care of. We can't afford to spend this type of money for a trip when the country is in a recession. I just want to have a president that looks out for the american people not his own selfish agendas.

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 11:51 AM
link   

I wasn't lied to.

he actually said it to appease the people who still wanted the war. It's ludicrous that people wanted it i know. They were brainwashed by bush though, much like you are by obama.

Yes, and you see the golden truth that Ron Paul states. Sure...

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 11:53 AM
link   

logic alone cancels your argument about not changing it isn't illegal.

As time goes along, we'll see what has to be changed. But privatized healthcare was given a very big shot to try to work. We've had it for decades, and it failed. It's time for universal healthcare to come in.

As for it being illegal, I don't see anywhere in the Constitution that states that implementing universal healthcare is against the law.

never said it did either. Saying that some people are mean, and don't want to help others is just wrong though.

If you showed up on any of those people door step hurt/bleeding they would do everything to make sure you got help immediately. Everyone is upset over it for a few reasons though.

1. theres going to be waayy over-spending on everything. it will break us. its true as we are already broke, AND IN A RECESSION! (falsely created one, but still is here)

2. it will remove choice. i dont want to have to pay for something if i cant afford it. i dont pay for healthcare now. after this passes, i will be forced to, otherwise i will have tax penalties and possible jail time.

america is about freedom. the people deserve it. you are one of us.

they should expand medicare to cover the people who cant afford and want it. they shouldnt cripple the system and put everyone on a broken path by force.

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 11:54 AM
link   

I wasn't lied to.

Yes, and you see the golden truth that Ron Paul states. Sure...

the truth that paul states is

IF YOU ARE EXPANDING WAR, HOW CAN YOU BE FOR PEACE?

how can you argue that?

[edit on 12/11/2009 by mahtoosacks]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join