It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sky Phenomenon over NORWAY and Christian art...WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 08:56 AM
link   
I think we should all take note that even something that at first glance SCREAMS photoshop, doesn't neccisarily mean its faked. When I first laid eyes on the still photo, I thought to myself, "heh, what a rediculous attempt at photoshopping some alien event".

Then I found out it was indeed real, and I thought to myself "heh, a rocket? what a rediculous excuse".

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 09:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by scrybe
Assuming this photo is real:

files.abovetopsecret.com...

Can someone please explain to me how a rocket can make several perfect spirals? Wouldn't we expect a rocket to move through the air, due to gravity, thrust, aerodynamics and wind, thus distorting any spiral? Shouldn't we expect a very messy, imperfect contrail, as we see below?

cache.gizmodo.com...

I raised this question as well, and was told that the spiral wasnt distorted and appeared perfect due to being in the upper atmosphere, where there is no wind.

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 09:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by the_denv

I was at Newgrange for the Summer Solstice this year, the spirals you speak of are referring to the "Trinity". There are 3 spirals within the symbols at Newgrange, it's more to do with Manannan and the "unholy trinity".

The reference to the afterlife is the Sun (in our Solar system) rising from its own death (lowest point in the sky). The whole "death and resurrection" thing in the bible is actually this.

That spiral has nothing to do what we seen in Norway mate

Hi Denv, was just trying to spot similarities with anything. I didn't realise you were actaullay around 5000 years ago and spoke to the guys who put the spirals on the rocks. Silly me. Sorry.

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 10:34 PM
link   
ya know...i think this goes to show that even if an alien ship floated down to greet us

everyone would yell fake and pull at there supposed costumes

but anyways if thats a rocket...what the heck kind of tech are they messing with

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 10:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Traumacrazy

That's the truth. Instead of being awed by their appearance, people would be sitting back yelling bluebeam, scientifically engineered hybrids the government made so they would look alien, That's not real we're all trippin on something!

lol!

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 11:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by '___'omino
It is confirmed a ROCKET TEST

Well, it looks almost identical to the ancient artwork.

Is that a rocket test also?

[edit on 11/12/09 by NuclearPaul]

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 11:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by NuclearPaul

Originally posted by '___'omino
It is confirmed a ROCKET TEST

Well, it look almost identical to the ancient artwork.
Is that a rocket test also?

NO, that was ancient artwork

One use for the symbol was for the term Water

one of the others

The spiral is one of the oldest pagan symbols in existence.
It represents the perpetual motion of life. Although each loop of the spiral brings us back to the same place, it takes us to a higher and more evolved level.

Among others

I can see why people don't like the rocket explanation (they just want it to be something more no matter what.)

It could be more but its more then likely the rocket that was launched that created the colors etcetc.

Also note the Christian art the OP posted was a doctored photo from the original.

[edit on 11-12-2009 by '___'omino]

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join