It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sky Phenomenon over NORWAY and Christian art...WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 05:17 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 05:26 PM
link   
ATTENTION:

The topic of this thread is: Sky Phenomenon over NORWAY and Christian art...WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and NOT each other.

Keep on topic now, stop discussing other members, or the thread will close.

Thank you.

[edit on December 9th 2009 by greeneyedleo]

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 05:28 PM
link   
i.dailymail.co.uk...

is a time lapse photograph. all of those are.

resume idiocy

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 05:32 PM
link   
Footage showing this is not a rocket www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 12,9,2009 by neo5842]

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo5842
Footage showing this is not a rocket www.youtube.com...

You may be correct in this assumption sir
www.abovetopsecret.com...

That link is to the other thread on this topic
It shows videos of the rocket in question
It truly does not look anything alike

AT THE SAME TIME

it can be explained as a rocket. and it is still the most simple logical answer.

=) I'm totally a fed though so don't listen to me (HAHAHHAHA)

Please please!!! come talk about this in the other thread! lots more information there

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 06:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Hemlocks

Newgrange Bru na Boinne

Newgrange is a megalithic passage grave situated in the Boinne valley near the town of Drogheda, twenty-five miles north of Dublin, Ireland.
The five thousand year old mound/tomb consists of a passage, chamber and roof that were built without the use of mortar.
The surrounding countryside is scattered with other mounds that have been regarded through the centuries as the chief burial place for the ancient Kings of Tara.

Early Celtic mythology documents the fact that the original occupant of the site was Elcmar who was married to Boand, the divine personification of the river Boinne.

The god Dagda is reputed to have seduced Boand and produced a son given the name Aengus. Aengus is regarded as the deity of the day as his birth took place during the magical winter solstice at Newgrange.

One of the most striking and impressive features of the passage tomb is the entrance of the sunrays down the long passage during the winter solstice of each year. This seemingly magical event illuminates a spiral petroglyph cut into the rock at the end of the passage. The alignment of other stones outside the mound indicates that the site was used for

[edit on 9-12-2009 by moocowman]

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 06:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Hemlocks

Could you please provide a link to the photo? I think it is definetely interesting do to the norway incident.

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 06:24 PM
link   
excellent find OP. There might well be more references to this phenomenon. But please don't go the route of thinking everyone who disagrees with you is a government agent. That is just silly. And we at ATS are never silly.....Ever.

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 06:25 PM
link   
Gizmodo.com explains it best

gizmodo.com...

Nothing to see here (except for a sweet picture or two) move along

And to those who attacked me
good job

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 06:35 PM
link   
reply to post by '___'omino

O.K. all knowing cosmo (who i agree with, it was a rocket.) Why are you so hell bent to derail this thread that has to do with, a corralation between the 2 pic's. not a debate on what caused it. What is your answer?

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 06:45 PM
link   
even if it was a rocket and i read about 25 pages of the other thread and i too think it was made by a rocket .........even if it was a rocket , it dont mean its not a sign from the gods ...

i think these connections to past events are so very important considering all the other things going on just now.........swine flu ....vaccines.....2012.....LHC......planet x.....

whos to say this isn't a sign ?

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by anotherdad

O.K. all knowing cosmo (who i agree with, it was a rocket.) Why are you so hell bent to derail this thread that has to do with, a corralation between the 2 pic's. not a debate on what caused it. What is your answer?

Since you admit its a rocket then your admitting there is no correlation . . .

The two pics are unrelated a byproduct of someones delusional fantasies
observe in the spirit of the season

OH NO! Santa is an alcoholic (two unrelated things being related)
Happy Holidays Everyone!

This sky phenomenon made a wonderful day inside (because of all the snow outside!)
And it could be a 'sign' you people cut me too quick I have a very open mind
Sometimes a cigar is just a cigar
something that many people need to learn

[edit on 9-12-2009 by '___'omino]

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Do you really see no corralation between the 2? It does not make it (Norway) E.T. or biblical but really, you see no corralation.

BTW where did you get that photo of me?

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 06:51 PM
link   
we will try to bring it back on topic here.
Now i will admit i may have missed something.

1) Does the fact that it was a rocket take away from the fact that it is in this piece of artwork? It does show the ripple effect in the sky and the trail. I see nothing in this drawing showing it is something else
2) Where and when is this picture from? There are some periods of european art that is mostly christian and although i know a little about art i do not see what makes this "christian art"

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by anotherdad

Do you really see no corralation between the 2? It does not make it (Norway) E.T. or biblical but really, you see no corralation.

BTW where did you get that photo of me?

It appears vaguely similar at best. Since they didn't launch that many rockets in 1486 I don't think they are correlated at all.

While The Annunciation by Carlo Crivelli is a cool piece of art they don't have anything to do with each other.

Since zaiger asked a little more about the art
in 1482 Pope Sixtus IV created a degree of self-government. This altarpiece was painted for the church to celebrate the event.

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 06:53 PM
link   

can you truly say they are unrelated ?

i dont think you can to be fair ......if there are such things as gods

how do you know a man made event has not been shaped to tell us of something else ?

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 06:57 PM
link   
Someone asked for a larger picture of the Christian art.

www.spiritandflesh.com...

moocow, the first think I thought of was the spirals in

Hopi Wheel
Anasazi Spiral
www.pro-visions.com...

www.pro-visions.com...

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 06:58 PM
link   
nevermind. In a larger size version of the pic it looks more like just a line leading to a person than it does a trail in the sky.
upload.wikimedia.org...

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by swiftfootedachilleus

can you truly say they are unrelated ?

i dont think you can to be fair ......if there are such things as gods

how do you know a man made event has not been shaped to tell us of something else ?

Interesting theory but wouldn't the assumed message be more effective if it wasn't man made?

What is it trying to tell us? If it has to do with this art it would do with the Christian Annunciation. Maybe I'll conceive a child who is the son of god!

HEY OP HEMLOCKS -- care to comment?

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 07:01 PM
link   

you laugh friend but i was thinking along the same lines ........

i was thinking of the star of bethlehem ....was that not related to some event in the cosmos ?

and yes it would be more impressive if it appeared on its own but ?????

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join