It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The 4th Kind & Alien/Demons Connection

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 10:39 AM
link   
After filming many UFO I now believe that they are Demons and Angels.
The "Aliens" thing was put there to throw us off.

When you watch some of the UFO disclosure type events look at the sponsors.
the big main "UFO Disclosure event" was sponsored by Rockefeller.

Two of the top UFO researchers have also come to the conclusion that UFO's and Aliens are Demons and Angels.

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by buds84
After filming many UFO I now believe that they are Demons and Angels.
The "Aliens" thing was put there to throw us off.

When you watch some of the UFO disclosure type events look at the sponsors.
the big main "UFO Disclosure event" was sponsored by Rockefeller.

Two of the top UFO researchers have also come to the conclusion that UFO's and Aliens are Demons and Angels.

Nah a lot of ancient information probably denies this... First I can find a youtube video of angels flying above a city. plus other stuff including a christian camp fire. Demons.. I can throw out many links exocrisim and the such. We do see angels coming from the heaven like a ufo, on the other hand you never see demons coming from the sky. They are already in the man when they are witnessed in the Gospel. Just like we can't see paranormal ghost we cannot see negative. I use to open up hell gates and the such and summon stuff (former occultist/satanist here) and yes I felt something ripping open. Necronomicon, negative withcraft. Magic and demons are too intertwined together. So if i summon a demon i'll get Alf or ET instead? two different dimensions my friend. Demons travel through dark ennrgy or was it mass?

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 10:47 AM
link   
reply to post by buds84

One thing that I forgot about...I remember reading that you could do
research on UFO's,but not the flying disks. I can't remember why,but
I know there is a difference between the two phenomena.

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 10:49 AM
link   
The whole demonic element to the aliens i felt was nothing more than an etertainment factor made to sell the film. As someone whose been interested in aliens and ufos since i was little i was eagerly awating to see the film after seeing the rather large amount of research and refrences it bosted. However i was hugely dissapointed with it. Its like the researchers started doing the research, realised they didnt have enough action for the film and created the demonic element to sell the film to the typical horror market, rather than those with a genuine intrest in the topic.

Ive never been satisfied with claims aliens are demons set about undermining religion, going about possesing people and what not as most (not all) of these claims come from religious types. Much like everyone elses view on them (alien, interdimension, new age, religious etc) theres always going to be bias based on ones personal view.

As for the god refrence i dont recall it claiming it to be the 'farther' or 'saviour' just god. Now considering the film heavily implies the greys are connected to sumer and the annunaki id assume the films researchers also looked into anceint astronaught idea found in their texts about the annunaki being their gods. Nothing at all to do with the modern concept of religion and demons.

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 11:07 AM
link   
I dont see how this turned into a religion bashing thread. You do not have to be religious to believe in demons. I believed they were aliens at the beginning of this year but that just didnt add up.

Why would an alien claim seriously "I AM GOD"? Why would the Luciferian Front claim it is okay to worship demons because they are actually aliens? Why is there so much material trying to make people believe in aliens?

If a being kidnapped you without warning or asking and did horrific things to you, but said its benevolent and is from another planet, why would you believe anything it says..?

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 11:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Anikal

I felt the same way at first too because the only other people with the same idea, were right-wing religious nuts. It sounds absurd and I wonder if many of the people claiming this are doing so to make it less believable.

Its so easy to go 'look at these religious nut bags lets not listen to them' especially for hard core atheists. And it sounds almost like they are desperate to convert people. But the more I researched I found demons (evil spirits) are far more plausible than something from galaxies away finding us. You cant ignore billions of pagans believing in demons!

Best bet is to not believe when evangelists say put faith in us instead of demon-aliens! and definitely best not to put faith in demons. Dont worship either if you want but certainly dont listen to the evil beings!

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Picollo30
The way the alien (aliens? ) posesses the victims involved, speaking in tongues, saying he is god, the father, the saviour...

I don't think at any point in the movie did the aliens say they were the "father" or "savior". They do claim to be god but I don't think this was to be taken in a literal sense; rather compared to humans these beings might as well be gods.

And at no part in the film were characters "speaking in tongues". Speaking in tongues has a very specific meaning. Originally, it meant God granted someone the power to speak in another language so they may spread the Gospel to other lands. In modern usage, when someone is speaking in tongues it is meaningless gibberish. In the 4th Kind the aliens (and those they spoke truth) were speaking Sumerian.

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by mamabeth
I am not wrong and one day you will know that I am right!

You know what? I'm convinced! I've never heard a more compelling argument.

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 11:20 AM
link   

reply to post by InertiaZero

There isn't any evidence that you,or others,would believe until it comes
up and bites your behind.
I also had a set of encyclopedias dealing with UFO's and paranormal
activity.I had several books on UFO's dating back to the 1940's.
Check out UFO activity around the equator?They tend to be more hostile
then the ones around the continental USA.
I also had contact with a UFO investigator and a abductee support group.
What have you done to support or deny the existence of UFO's?

Hey, wait a second. This isnt a competition of who has done what, who has the bigger library, or who has a gold star with MUFON. Its the criticism of speculation.
I would say, that from a scientific stance, this is unhealthy. You cant continue to study and speculate when you have already chosen a side. Dont you think its unfair to come to a conclusion entirely about the subject?
A possible conversation:
"I wonder what the aliens are, and what they want from us"

"they are demons, or angels"

"what if they are something else?"

"nope"

I mean, the study of extraterrestrial life is rooted in science. It's very unscientific to reach conclusion without proof. Thats all Im saying.

[edit: I kant spel vary good]

[edit on 9-12-2009 by InertiaZero]

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 11:24 AM
link   
I am not wrong and one day you will know that I am right!

I wonder how many millions of our ancestors have mimicked or rephrased those words. Its like history repeating itself over and over again with the same outcome. Nothing

[edit on 9-12-2009 by Dargar]

[edit on 9-12-2009 by Dargar]

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 11:33 AM
link   

I devoted my life to Jesus in november 2005.I was baptised on 11/12/06.
I choose to serve God and Jesus.Sometimes,your past comes back to
bite you.I fell under the spell of paranormal activity and it nearly destroyed
me.
The closer you get to God and the truth,the more you are under demonic
attack.That is why we have so much confusion on many topics.

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 11:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Dargar

And now they know the truth,unfortunately,you have to die first.

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 11:37 AM
link   
Why do people do that all the time...MAKE STATEMENTS AS IF THEY ARE FACT AND OFFER NO PROOF. I am talking to you mamabeth. Ahhh..must be nice to live in your own world...i have done research in the abduction phenomenon ( I have stated this in the past), I have spent time with these people and watched thier houses for a year...sometimes two...so I know a little about this and I have come to the conclusion that there is absolutey nothing to it. As for the UFO's..I believe they are black OPs.

What I want to know is..if these things can do the things people say...why is there no footage of them performing fantastic manuevers..pretty much every video I have seen that can be considered legit...shows them as lights or solid objects in the sky flying at normal aircraft speed. Why is the evidence that these things can do the things they do....only eyewitness accounts and nothing else. The ones I witnessed did just that...brights lights moving at regular speed..nothing fancy just cruising.

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 11:39 AM
link   
Interesting thoughts all but what I wonder is this...it is said by credible sources that aliens and their ships can come and go, seen and unseen because they are inter-dimension travelers.
OK I can stretch my imagination this far and accept there ARE possibly other dimensions in existence simultaneously with this one...that said, ARE WE INTER-DIMENSIONAL TRAVELERS?
Can we, if we knew how, travel to other dimensions? Is this what death is or can even multi-dimensional beings die a natural death?

Hmmmm?

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 11:43 AM
link   

I devoted my life to Jesus in november 2005.I was baptised on 11/12/06.
I choose to serve God and Jesus.Sometimes,your past comes back to
bite you.I fell under the spell of paranormal activity and it nearly destroyed
me.
The closer you get to God and the truth,the more you are under demonic
attack.That is why we have so much confusion on many topics.

This is only religious propaganda, meant to keep you in fear. The church has control of your mind and the sad thing is...you actually believe they are helping you. I believe there may be a supreme being...but not the man made vengeful one that the church has created in order to keep thier members under control. Organized religion takes your souls and livelihood and all you people do is smile and live in ignorance..oh well all the best to you please donate to your local church....after all God needs a new pair of shoes...

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 11:43 AM
link   
reply to post by kerazeesicko

I do live in my own little world and I love it!
The black ops is good!How about holographic projections?

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by kerazeesicko
Why do people do that all the time...MAKE STATEMENTS AS IF THEY ARE FACT AND OFFER NO PROOF.

What I want to know is..if these things can do the things people say...why is there no footage of them performing fantastic manuevers..pretty much every video I have seen that can be considered legit...shows them as lights or solid objects in the sky flying at normal aircraft speed. Why is the evidence that these things can do the things they do....only eyewitness accounts and nothing else. The ones I witnessed did just that...brights lights moving at regular speed..nothing fancy just cruising.

Well then you should look around a little more because pictures and footage that cannot be refuted are all over the place. Check out links posted in later comments to my thread...UFO The Other Truth. No one can tell me they are faked or they are standard (or secret for that matter) aircraft. You'd have to be blind and like it, to think that.

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Picollo30
But if so why would a demon pose as an alien? Any ideas?

That would be the best way to decieve the nations into believing in a false god. For NATAS knows humans are tricked easily by what they think they see. Also dont forget the 1/3 of the ANGELS THAT LEFT THE HEAVENS. This s why "GOD" sits and waits to see who is easily tricked by what they see instead of what they SENSE, FAITH seems invisible but feels to real..

[edit on 12/9/09 by Ophiuchus 13]

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Oh no. This has been mixed with religion.
Religion and science are separate entities. Christian scientists will tell you this. You divide faith and science.

Are angels and demons UFO's? Aliens? Maybe.
But faith shouldnt be a swaying factor.

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 12:09 PM
link   
reply to post by rusethorcain

So what are you saying? That these things are alien? Pretty bold thing to say. I mean you must have absolute undeniable proof to be saying this. I mean a bumper sticker, licence plate, alien beside it waving or a sign saying made on jupiter or wherever. Please no excuses...like you can't because the government is covering it up..or something lame like that. Show ATS your evidence to say for certain that we can cross out the black ops theory. Black ops are the most logical...and also it must be Canada/USA joint operation and these might be unmanned spy craft because I find it strange they are the only two countries that are not open about thier UFO files. Yes they would test these things over us...so as not arouse suspicion, because it would be really strange to the countries they would be spying on if they didn't show up here also.

I believe they keep the alien theory alive by paying ex NASA, scientist or pilots to come forward with stories. They must get paid well because of what it does thier reputation. They tell them to just say anything ...the stranger the better,,,because the UFO fanatics will believe anything. Can't prove it though...but it is the one that makes the most sense.

[edit on 9-12-2009 by kerazeesicko]

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join