It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The 4th Kind & Alien/Demons Connection

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 07:49 AM
link   
I know the movie is fake, although it was advertised it was based in a true story plus i thought the footage was real when it isn't. What striked me as odd was the way the movie connected to some ideas i've seen here on ats and on my google searches.

The way the alien (aliens? ) posesses the victims involved, speaking in tongues, saying he is god, the father, the saviour... dunno makes me think about the theory of demons trying to pose as aliens. Is it possible that Demons really exist (Nephilims) and they have an agenda for humanity? But if so why would a demon pose as an alien? Any ideas?

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 08:08 AM
link   
What I said in this link! www.abovetopsecret.com...

Hollywood, comics, cartoons, been trying to make people believe in aliens for... forever. The end of the Fourth Kind just shook me though... why would an alien say I AM GOD. Kinda egotistical! I really think it is demons. I think they are trying to make people believe demons are aliens, so it is 'okay' to worship them. Like the Luciferian front says.

I dunno, all the research Im doing tends to lean this way, aliens actually demons. I mean it explains the feeling of absolute evil and red eyed sasquatches and all. Natives believed in the little people, themselves, and the big people, I think it may refer to what we think of as sasquatch, human, and grey alien, or something.

I could not agree more. I cant 'believe' in demons/aliens because I have never seen. But since this year started seems like each month Ive found more and more evidence to the demons-theory. Explains aliens! Red eyed Sasquatch! NWO! Ghosts! etc...

Why would anyone follow them if they knew they were evil? But if they think they're just from another world... and then why he say I AM GOD. Kinda boastful!

PS I hate to star and flag just cuz I agree, but Im glad someone else thinks this way and not just me!

[edit on 9-12-2009 by Ridhya]

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 08:20 AM
link   
btw im not a religious fanatic, im a catholic but i dont practice i dont even go to church, but i have read the bible and some things point to supernatural events: aliens or demons you decide, but there's a very thin line separating the two.

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 08:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Picollo30

The way the alien (aliens? ) posesses the victims involved, speaking in tongues, saying he is god, the father, the saviour... dunno makes me think about the theory of demons trying to pose as aliens. Is it possible that Demons really exist (Nephilims) and they have an agenda for humanity? But if so why would a demon pose as an alien? Any ideas?

I just gave you a star and flag! You may not be aware of this,you now
know the truth about aliens and UFO's.I did research on UFO's for over
20 years,that is what I learned.Demons and fallen angels are posing as
UFO occupants.
They do have an agenda...Enslaving mankind and having us worship them
instead of the true God.They are behind the NWO and pull all the political
strings on this planet.

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 08:43 AM
link   
reply to post by mamabeth

Aliens/demons,are being allowed to pull the political strings and bring
about the NWO.Everything is going according to God's plans.God is on
His throne , God is in control and Jesus is at His right hand!

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 08:53 AM
link   
Didn't aliens inspire demons and not the other way around?

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 09:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by mamabeth

Originally posted by Picollo30

I just gave you a star and flag! You may not be aware of this,you now
know the truth about aliens and UFO's.I did research on UFO's for over
20 years,that is what I learned.Demons and fallen angels are posing as
UFO occupants.
They do have an agenda...Enslaving mankind and having us worship them
instead of the true God.They are behind the NWO and pull all the political
strings on this planet.

Holy cow.
Im hoping youve got something to back that up.
Like, proof.

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 09:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Supernatural

Demons are impersonating aliens,not the other way around.They are
basically,one and the same.

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 09:14 AM
link   

.I did research on UFO's for over 20 years,that is what I learned.Demons and fallen angels are posing as UFO occupants.

Obviously you had to speak to quite a number of aliens to come to this conclusion.

Did they inform you that they were not gods posing as aliens, or did you just figure that one out yourself ?

How about a little evidence to back up your claims.

Pleas bear in mind that extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence, and quotes from the bibles certainly do not constitute evidence of anything.

[edit on 9-12-2009 by moocowman]

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 09:15 AM
link   
OK, really.

Where are you guys getting this stuff from? It seems that everyone has come to the concensus that angels, demons, and aliens are among us.

Reference?

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 09:20 AM
link   
reply to post by InertiaZero

The King James Bible and any books by John Keel! I believe UFO's to be
interdimensional,not intergalactic.

Moocowman,I wondered when you would rear your atheistic head!

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 09:28 AM
link   
The bible? Really?
Like "Chariots of the Gods"? stuff?

John Keel? The mothman prophecies? Operation Trojan Horse?
That fits into the same catagory as Fire in the Sky, or Communion for me.
Its neat to read, and form opinions.

How can you take that as fact?

We were asking for evidence.

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 09:32 AM
link   
If you think Aliens are Demons, then they are... I'm sure once your mind is made up, there's no way an alien could talk you out of it. Cultural conditioning is a very powerful thing.

However, there is sometimes a large discrepancy between what we think to be the truth and the actual truth.

Leave some wiggle room to be completely wrong!

IRM

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Who is this so-called true god?

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 09:41 AM
link   
reply to post by InertiaZero

There isn't any evidence that you,or others,would believe until it comes
up and bites your behind.
I also had a set of encyclopedias dealing with UFO's and paranormal
activity.I had several books on UFO's dating back to the 1940's.
Check out UFO activity around the equator?They tend to be more hostile
then the ones around the continental USA.
I also had contact with a UFO investigator and a abductee support group.
What have you done to support or deny the existence of UFO's?

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 09:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by technical difficulties

Who is this so-called true god?

The true God is Yahweh/Jehovah,the God of Abraham.Jesus/Yeshua,the
Saviour.

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by InfaRedMan
If you think Aliens are Demons, then they are... I'm sure once your mind is made up, there's no way an alien could talk you out of it. Cultural conditioning is a very powerful thing.

However, there is sometimes a large discrepancy between what we think to be the truth and the actual truth.

Leave some wiggle room to be completely wrong!

IRM

I did not come up with my conclusions from cultural conditioning.I spent
many years reading books and talking with people who had UFO experiences.I even gave thought to becoming a field investigator in UFO's.
I am not wrong and one day you will know that I am right!

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by mamabeth
I am not wrong and one day you will know that I am right!

Mamabeth...

Your post has an element of zealotry to it.. ergo Cultural (Religious) Conditioning. Thanks for proving my previous statement correct!

IRM

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 10:20 AM
link   
I think our emotions stay in the realm of demons. Demons and aliens are different. two different things on another dimension. (were not talking about other dimensional beings in this discussion).

You are just wrong if you think they are the same. Many books on demonology, not to mention the keys of solomon, summons and the likes all specify what they are what they do and what they want to do.

Our world makes up a universe of positive and negative. Good days bad days, happy sad// sometimes middle. If these two forces govern our world we must believe that their is another world that is completly based on positive and negative. proving hell and heaven exist. + and -. Aliens are in this universe. (1-10 dimension I guess) but lets stick with the 3rd.... If you are afraid of Aliens as I am but still wanting to meet a demon may come in the form as one. On the other hand these two entities don't acknowledge each other due to our spiritual diffrance as a race. again we are the chosen one of the universe and if you don't agree with that than thats your opinion. We are destined to be perfect in a utopia as eden.

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 10:26 AM
link   
reply to post by InfaRedMan

You won't believe anything until a scientist says it's so.How many christians
do you think studied UFO's? The christians raised in the church,don't believe in, or study UFO's.
I wasn't raised in the church,I had a secular education.I attended church
most of my childhood years.I didn't get involved with UFO's until 1986.I
didn't get out of research until after 2002.I kept all my research until 2007.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join