It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Spectacular Phenomena In The Sky. What Is It?

page: 89
<< 86  87  88    90  91  92 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Point of No Return

What you mean you can't judge. If it spun around it's axis, it wouldn't leave a spiral would it?

Yes, the effluent would. Just like a sprinkler.

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by moonleaf
Personally, I don't buy the rocket excuse. I would think that it would have been explained right away if that was the case. It seems like they just throw out excuses for anything out of the ordinary and expect us to buy it. The sad thing is that most people do.

I myself have seen many news stories where people are just dumbfounded and unable to explain things that have happened, then the next day it is swept under the carpet.

I am wondering if the spiral has something to do with the LHC:

www.theregister.co.uk...

I tend to think that when a country is test firing a nuclear defence missile and it all goes wrong there are many reasons that a claim of liability might be delayed.

For one instance these kind of weapons are designed as deterrents, they would probably never be used in anger. If the rest of the world knows it doesn't work you might as well not have them, that's one reason to be reluctant with the truth.

Another reason is that it might still be floating around in orbit, you would want to make sure it isn't going to crash into the space station before you claim ownership!

They might just be plain embarrassed, it might only be that so many people saw it that they reluctantly owned up.

There are many reasons for a late explanation, especially when it's a nuclear missile that has been naughty!

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 03:07 PM
link   
reply to post by cavscout11cav

There are numerous examples of similar videos and pictures of rockets creating A. the blue trail B. a spiral

There were no other pictures or vids posted showing a perfect spiral, not even close.

[edit on 10-12-2009 by Point of No Return]

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage

What you mean you can't judge. If it spun around it's axis, it wouldn't leave a spiral would it?

Sprinklers don't create spirals.

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Okay okay... Here's my question. if it was a missile test than why was it performed next to norway? another thing. Wouldn't that be considered a sign of disrespect to Obama, firing a missile above him? (I assume he was in Norway at the time and does it really matter where he is). DOES ANY ONE SEE THIS AS ODD?

[edit on 10-12-2009 by Jordan River]

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 03:12 PM
link   

-_-

The rocket argument gets more futile everytime i'm on this thread

PROOF THAT THIS CAN'T BE A ROCKET PLEASE

I have heard reports that the blue light came down after the spiral but only 'eye witness accounts' no video proof

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jordan River
Okay okay... Here's my question. if it was a missile test than why was it performed next to norway?

This is the fourth time on this thread I'll explain this. It wasn't.

The missile was launched, as it was announced four days in advance that it would be, from the White Sea, 500 miles E-SE of Tromso.

It was launched in an eastwards direction towards the Kamchatka impact zone.

Capiche?

link   
Ok, let me turn the table here. What do you think it is, and where is your proof. I think we have shown a lot of proof, and explained in detail numerous times our stance.

Your turn. Start explaining.

link   
well i got on question pop up in mind for those missile theory defenders...

if this was indeed a missile launch gone bad why didnt they self destruct it when they noticed it went out of control? it could of hit residential area,satellite, ISS? Martians? god?
why did they let supposedly let it "fly" around for a good while uncontrolled making its "spiral" why?

im not saying i know what this is but hey... it isnt a failed missile launch ,use common sense people

what next? US goverment declares it was airforce 1 doing aerobatics in celebration of nobel prizes?

[edit on 10-12-2009 by zoomer72]

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 03:17 PM
link   

[edit on 10-12-2009 by Jordan River]

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Try putting one in space.

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by zoomer72
if this was indeed a missile launch gone bad why didnt they self destruct it when they noticed it went out of control? it could of hit residential area,satellite, ISS? Martians? god?
why did they let supposedly let it "fly" around for a good while uncontrolled making its "spiral" why?

im not saying i know what this is but hey... it isnt a failed missile launch ,use common sense people

Who said it was out of control. All that was said is it failed. You are assuming there was not control what so ever. Maybe the failure was a datalink and they couldn't, or it only failed to achieve proper altitude but was no risk to populated areas.

Also, who said they didn't detonate it? Detonation of the rocket does not always equal huge fireball in the sky.

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 03:20 PM
link   
reply to post by cavscout11cav

I agree with you to a point but earlier on in this thread there was a lot of angst for some people. There was a Lot of Arrogance. There was even some "Name Calling".

As for some of the Die Hards, Usually a lot of them are wrong.

Maybe my point wasn't made clearly enough. What I was trying to say It's sort of been proven and stated it was a failed Rocket. Still, there are people saying that it wasn't/couldn't of been/black hole/special ops etc. Thats what I was sort of trying to get at. Even when the truth looks some people in the face, they still don't believe it. When someone differs from their way of thinking they defend their stance by Arrogance or name calling.

But anyway, Back to the fight...

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 03:20 PM
link   
No proof that this was a rocket.
NEVER EVER A ROCKET HAS PRODUCED SUCH PHENOMENON.

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by ahemot

There was a pic here with a contrail that was coming from the ground
NEVER EVER A WORMHOLE HAS PRODUCED SUCH PHENOMENON.

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by cavscout11cav

Also, who said they didn't detonate it? Detonation of the rocket does not always equal huge fireball in the sky.

Are kidding me??

If a rocket/missile was outof control and had to be aborted you would see an explosion in that sky, they would not be able to afford a complete stuff up that would cause international outrage at firing missles over neighbouring countries.

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by ahemot

And you are?

Presumably someone who has witnessed every single rocket launch ever!

There is plenty of proof that it's a rocket, you just don't want to acknowledge it.

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by cavscout11cav

Who said it was out of control. All that was said is it failed. You are assuming there was not control what so ever. Maybe the failure was a datalink and they couldn't, or it only failed to achieve proper altitude but was no risk to populated areas.

well if its doing a perfect spiral in the sky (which seems to have been 1000 of kms wide) ,doesnt seem like its in control aye? and i bet there are areas with population in that diameter... including Finland amongs other countries....
and what i know they equipped test missiles with self destruct systems for event that datalink goes down even back in the sixties...

[edit on 10-12-2009 by zoomer72]

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 03:28 PM
link   
One more question from me. Why did the Russian military deny any knowlege of a rocket being tested at first, then when this story really started getting big, all of the sudden all of this documentation comes out about Norway having advanced knowlege.

If it was a Russian missile test, the Norweigan military would have surley known about it. Why would they play dumb at first, claiming to have no idea what this phenomena was, only to renig and say, yes, it was a rocket, we knew about it. All is well and good. No cause for alarm. That does not add up.

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Oops, double post.

[edit on 10-12-2009 by Blender]

top topics

<< 86  87  88    90  91  92 >>

join