It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Spectacular Phenomena In The Sky. What Is It?

page: 86
<< 83  84  85    87  88  89 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rikhart
a) a blue spiral being left behind

b) a white spiral

Fuel and water.

It's been explained above

link   
ok here it is.....It didnt fail,the missile did exactly what it was supposed to do.
What that is idk ??
My 2cents

link   
reply to post by JimOberg

I wonder if the fact that it is deliberately spinning would create that effect under normal circumstances?

It's hard to tell from the videos if the spiral was long and gradually widened along the flight path or if it is close to the rocket/missile and quickly radiated outwards in a disc.

Maybe it failed and the spiral was an effect of the stage already spinning rather than the spinning being a post failure effect?

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Well Ive heard something about Advertisement on the moon, that could maybe be a factor but I wish i could have seen it with my own eyes!

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheOneElectric
reply to post by Erasurehead

Why are you such a prick. I was merely asking a question, and you are going on a crusade where you just have to slam me for something or another. Calm down. Seriously.

A Prick? For asking you to provide a link to backup your ridiculous claim that this happened a couple of days before in Finland? What ever..

Find the link yet?

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 02:25 PM
link   
reply to post by TheCoffinman

The black hole is a optical illusion since there is no exhaust in the middle. What you are looking at is the black sky...

Take a look at the cross in the middle... eventually you will see a green dot.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/bf8906894672.gif[/atsimg]

[edit on 12/10/2009 by x2Strongx]

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
reply to post by TheCoffinman

Things that spin while ejecting stuff make spirals.

I think we all understand that.

But the examples you posted are fixed to the ground, so they make perfect spirals.

How can a spinning rocket make such a perfect spiral in the sky? Or are you saying they are programmed to make these spins?

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 02:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Rikhart

I agree and I believe consistency to be an issue here. Phage, in the images you posted regarding things that spin and eject stuff, well, those are controlled spins and controlled ejections correct? If you say, create continuous variances in the water pressure or the location of the base you would no longer have nice, perfect spirals right?

So what I want to know, could a failed rockets spins and ejections be so controlled?

Sorry if this makes little sense.

[edit on 12/10/2009 by Juston]

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 02:28 PM
link   
reply to post by x2Strongx

i did but ummm no green dot...

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by C.H.U.D.

Originally posted by Mr_skepticc
#1, the sound of the missle would have been heard,

Not from hundreds of miles away from the launch.

Why not? from where i live i can hear Finnish airforce f-18 hornets going on afterburners about 50 km away where there base is if theyre at higher altitudes?faint but recocnisable, (know this cause they do air combat practices right over my house mainly in summer so i can distinguish the sound) those things are noisy but i think big missiles make more noice than that? aye? so in right conditions i think missile could be heard at quite long distances...?

and anyways as a Finn we have lots of experience of not to believe anything Russians are saying in public ,goverment wise that is ....

[edit on 10-12-2009 by zoomer72]

[edit on 10-12-2009 by zoomer72]

link   
reply to post by infinite

Must have missed that, I thought I read all the thread

link   
I still dont buy the missile claim

You all noticed a beam right?

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 02:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Point of No Return

Do you think rockets fly in mishappen lumbering wig wag lines all over the sky?

They fly as straight as an arrow and even under a failure as long as it is spinning on it's axis then anything coming off it in a spiral will be smooth and consistent.

If the rocket was not taking a smooth path and was wobbling violently all over the place it would break up.

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 02:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Erasurehead

I thought we figured out that it was from page 27, and is a photoshop.

link   
i agree that a failed/out of control rocket is the best logical explanation as of now. but i do not believe that.

if it was out of control:

1/how could it have caused a perfect spiral.

2/how could that spiral have maintained a stationary position for so long.

whatever it was seemed to stayed fixated and spiral perfectly for over a few minutes. and then it was gone. i'm not a believer in alien life, but i also am not a believer in the 'failed rocket' explanation.

my first reaction to seeing pictures/video was project blue beam. perhaps they were testing it in an abstract way just to see if people would except it as real, or quickly denounce it as a 'photoshop' picture/video. i'm undecided, but as of right now, i'm leaning towards project blue beam and not a failed rocket.

link   

Originally posted by TheCoffinman
reply to post by x2Strongx

i did but ummm no green dot...

If you can't even see a child's optical illusion then why should anyone rely on your visual analysis of things?

You obviously have eye problems.

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 02:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Juston

Why do you assume there would be fluctuations in the rate of flow or spin? We don't know the failure mode.

[edit on 12/10/2009 by Phage]

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agent_USA_Supporter
I still dont buy the missile claim

You all noticed a beam right?

LOL! ...So rockets go out of control and create perfectly rounded tight spirals of light ending with a giant camera shutter opening effect in the sky and, oh yeah, all this with no sound.

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 02:39 PM
link   
Sorry folks, but if all the government has to say when something shows up in the sky is that they were testing a rocket and it failed.....well, that is just a shame. There are a lot of factors that lead me to believe that this was man made, definitely advanced technology being tested. The HAARP like facility in Norway has a website, if you care to take a read they have some interesting things posted. However, if it indeed was a failed ICBM test, the people of Norway are lucky it spiraled in the sky and didn't come crashing into their homes.

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 02:40 PM
link   
reply to post by fatdeeman

If they don't have a failure I expect them to fly straight.

If they do have a failure, I don't expect them to make a perfect huge spiral in the sky.

new topics

top topics

<< 83  84  85    87  88  89 >>

join