It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Spectacular Phenomena In The Sky. What Is It?

page: 80
<< 77  78  79    81  82  83 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 12:00 PM
link   
Whatever this is, the skies are busy now. This and then we have the weird pyramid UFO over Moscow yesterday.

Intriguing stuff.

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 12:00 PM
link   
Richard Hoagland is formulating an secret weapons test, but it is certainly not some significant technological or HAARP

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 12:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Gromle

Circles or spirals... does it matter? we dont know enough about enough to dismiss it cause its not spirals in the diagram. Back up to my previous post I posted a PDF and a video on it.. plus a spiral diagram from the PDF....

I admit all that info is beyond me thats why I asked for some technical minds on it. Its talking about fresnel plates and computer generated holograms & SPIRALS...

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 12:06 PM
link   

A FAILED MISSILE LAUNCH???

How do you explain that phenomenon?

[edit on 10-12-2009 by ahemot]

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 12:08 PM
link   
Are there any photos with intact Exif data?

It's not a very accurate depiction of what happened if the photos are showing several seconds or even minutes of time in one shot.

You could hold any light source in front of a 30 second exposure and it would look nothing like it's original state. Think of pictures of roads at night with blurred light trials, several moments in time forced into one simultaneous image.

I am 100% certain that the videos of this light will have been taken with a higher shutter speed than the still images, that's just how it is with still and video cameras.

That's why only the brightest part shows up in the video and that's why the video resembles the rocket failure video from a few years back so much.

When you have a still camera on a tripod and make a long exposure it can make light sources look very different to how they would look with the eye. It will also blur and soften anything that moves such as water or in this case, the spiral of vapour or what ever it may be.

The rocket thing seems very plausible to me, the trail can be seen to go right down the to ground and simple logical observations such as the way the trail expands as it goes higher suggests that it was an earth launched object.

Also there is much discussion about trajectory and how things should be horizontal but people are forgetting that this was a failure, that would mean the rocket could be off course and have the wrong attitude.

Also has it been confirmed that the third stage failed on firing?

If not then here's nothing to suggest that the stage didn't fail prior to it's normal firing time, it could have ignited prematurely causing exhaust gases to burn through the interstage and blow out of the side of the rocket throwing it into a spiralling motion or the stage could have simply leaked due to a structural issue and expelled pressurised propellant at a high rate with a similar effect.

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 12:09 PM
link   
I think everyone here has skipped over the point. This is Al Gore's "Inconvenient Truth". A knock off. A distraction. Then again maybe this is another conditioning stunt carried out by black ops. Sure the presence of your Lord and Master President Barack Obama has arrived. I mean was it a coincidence that the outbreak of swine flu happened at the time of turmoil in the heat of the drug war in Mexico as his royal majesty graced the land? You can thank Chavez for his increased support. David Wilcock along with his colleagues have stated that disclosure will be sometime by the end of this year. And I do believe that there are rocks on the Moon as well as Mars. It's been proven by NASA over and over again.

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Akezzon
we have the weird pyramid UFO over Moscow yesterday.

do what now?

link? .... please?

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 12:13 PM
link   
I've often have dreams of lights in the skies so much and such like this phenomena(?)
Dreams I might add full of joy, hope and no fear - filled with delight and expectation like finding out at 30 Santa is real and on his way.

Now back to reality - To actually see these manifestations (for the lack of a better word) appearing over a town to the north of me?

Whoa Nelly. That's a little more than disturbing.

But I have to add, the disturbing feeling of these lights moving form my dreams to reality takes away none of the hope and joy of seeing *something more* up there - regardless what it turns out to be.
(Within reason - I mean I don't want to hear this is a Disney stunt for a new animated version of Lost in Space, ya know)...

Will follow this thread closely...

Added note - I've been watching the news here in Italy today and not a peep about any of this has leaked out. A friend of mine said the Catholic Church blocked the information due to fear. (Should I laugh here or not)? I'll be watching the 20.00 news just in case.

[edit on 10-12-2009 by silo13]

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by yzzyUK

Originally posted by Akezzon
we have the weird pyramid UFO over Moscow yesterday.

do what now?

link? .... please?

www.youtube.com...

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by WISHADOW
It's been proven by NASA over and over again.

NASA...... how can anybody expect NASA to tell us the truth
not that I dont believe there are rocks and stuff on mars and the moon, but you get my point. NASA's words and images dont really 'prove' anything.

[edit on 10-12-2009 by De-ja-vu]

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by De-ja-vu

It's been proven by NASA over and over again.

NASA...... how can anybody expect NASA to tell us the truth

Give me a break.

NASA is probably the most transparent organisation of it's kind in existence! Tell me of anyone else who has such a staggering amount of data in the form of words, images, videos and sound files available freely online for anyone to peruse.

Someone can't take a dump on the space station without it being photographed and put on a NASA blog.

What a tired old story that is.

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 12:35 PM
link   
I couldnt help but post this, but it sure seems simular to what happened in the movie Howard the Duck.

No this is not what I really think, but happened to watch it and it seemed similar. Also in the movi when they go to the lab there pictures of spiral objects on the wal.

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 12:36 PM
link   
reply to post by fatdeeman

And that means they tell you everything?

Right.

I heard Bill O'Reilly has a good segment tonight to.

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 12:37 PM
link   

And I do believe that there are rocks on the Moon as well as Mars. It's been proven by NASA over and over again.

This is completely off topic but WHAT
Was that ever a question??

Back on topic. I think we are rehashing the same questions over and over. I believe us that follow the rocket theory have given ample proof with pictures, simulations, pictures, and examples. Take some time a read all of the 80 plus pages before this and you might answer your question before you even ask.

I fully believe it was a rocket, but there have been some very good points put forth by others with alternate theories that can be plausible. Now lets see some science or pictures so we can develop those theories better.

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 12:39 PM
link   
NBC News will also have a segment on Nightly, I just got back from the TV studio taping my input. Tom Costello is doing it, and doing it -- as usual -- very well.

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 12:40 PM
link   
I'm still not 100% convinced that the blue stuff is fuel. Do we know roughly how high up it is? Because that seems like an awful lot of fuel to be visible like it is. Maybe if we know how high up it is, we can work out how big it is, and get an estimate on how much fuel it'd have to be. (I'm no good at maths, so someone brainy will have to do it, if it's do-able)

Also, how big was the spiral? Just for curiosity sake

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 12:40 PM
link   
I'm just going to post it... not going to engage in argument and tell you what to believe.

MHO... as it was earlier in this thread is that's it's a missile... for what it's worth.

Here are two videos. One of the incident in Norway... and the second one is of a trident missle that failed being launched from a sub. Come to you own conclusions.

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by chriskeptik
but i ask myself what about the finns and the russians. why didnt they see anything?

An EXCELLENT question. One line of inquiry would be to check local weather reports in places like St. Pete, Arkhangelsk, Helsinki -- check for cloud cover.

This is the kind of check that could have been done very easy on the day of the event but rapidly gets harder. It's why fast-reaction context research is often critical before stuff is forgotten or filed away unfindable.

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 12:42 PM
link   
reply to post by fatdeeman

Yeah I know all that and thats no good reason to believe everything we are told by NASA. We could say the same about the government aswel on loads of things but how many of trust them? Like loads of info out there.. much is true.. much is plain lies and disinfo.

Next you will be saying we have no reason to distrust the government and the NWO is a big lie :]

I conceed the the NASA discussion we will believe what we like.. this is just about the err... 'missile' ? and spiral in the sky. Which Im calling a hologram, but I dont KNOW. So its a belief.

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 12:46 PM
link   
WAIT WAIT WAIT

I want everyone: Missile people, Ufo people, HAARP people, EISCATS people, and LHC people to all quiet down for one second and explain the picture from Finland from a couple of days ago showing the exact same phenomena.

top topics

<< 77  78  79    81  82  83 >>

join