It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Spectacular Phenomena In The Sky. What Is It?

page: 81
<< 78  79  80    82  83  84 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 12:48 PM
link   
This is an example of a failed missile:

apnaview.com...

hardly symmetrical. Besides, the spiral we see in the photo is gigantic. Anything making a spiral that big would soon run out of momentum, its inertia would change and it would fall to the earth due to gravity. If it were a failed missile, we would expect a chaotic path and possibly two or more paths of debris.

I supposed it could be a huge area of fuel vapor being illuminated by the moon, causing the vapor droplets to make an optical illusion by refracting light, like a rainbow or a circle (halo) around the moon. But, what's the light source? It would have to be huge, and in nature its caused by either the sun or the moon.

Maybe it could be a projection from the ground, but the light source seems to be coming from the sky, not the ground. Even though we see a blue beam pointing to the spiral, the center of the spiral is white/amber coloured.

I say its photoshopped. But why would the Russian military claim it's their failed missile?

link   
I am sure every rocket launch around the world is known and tracked by big brother. There are many un-known objects big brother doesn't report to the public, simply because a) They truely don't know what they are. or b) They know what they are and don't want to cause alarm, disturbing currency flows.

I am leaning towards b, myself.

link   
reply to post by TheOneElectric

Where is this picture that you spoke of?

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 12:54 PM
link   
To OP: Fantastic post!!! Thank you so much!!

It makes me think of Torsion Fields.

Here is an article discussing the possible use/application of Torsion Fields for communication and manifestation by Non-Terrestrial Entities:

Crop circles could be created by extraterrestrials using torsion fields for remote communications and other purposes

Link to article quoted above.

If you think about it, the theory of applying Torsion waves to create crop circles makes sense given the way in which the plants are "bent down" and the directions they are bent in...

Not that I think they were making crop circles in Norway that morning, mind you.

An example of a Torsion Field:

Torsion fields have been studied by several groups of Russian scientists for at least three decades and most of that time in secret. What are torsion fields? The torsion field and its emanations are subtle energy fields. They are separate and distinct from classical Electric, Magnetic, and Gravity fields. Generators for these fields can be shielded against electro-magnetic fields and the torsion field still manifests itself through such shielding. Torsion fields can be generated, detected, switched on and off (such as for communication purposes), and are a distinct type of energy field heretofore not included in today’s classical physics. Torsion field can travel at velocities at least as high as 109 times the speed of light.

Link to reference above.

Again, amazing stuff! Thanks to the OP!!

P.S. - Long time reader, first time poster. Please be gentle in your criticisms in any of my posting ettiquette faux pas. Thanks!

[edit on 10-12-2009 by Eestlane]

[edit on 10-12-2009 by Eestlane]

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 12:54 PM
link   
reply to post by infinite

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by scrybe
we would expect a chaotic path and possibly two or more paths of debris.

Why would we expect a chaotic path with debris. You assume a complete failure. What if the failure was that it leveled out too low to achieve its destination, or that it went into a uncontroled roll (not wobble, loops, or spins) such as it flew straight and level doing barrel rolls. Not ever failure in rocketry is a destruction of the craft. Would a rocket that does nothing be a failure?

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Nice catch.

So skeptics, 2 of these events happening within a 48 hour spread at roughly the same time in the day?

Hmmmmmmmmm.

Sounds a bit more than just a stupid missile test.

ALSO Russia has NOT said their missile caused that phenomena, they stated they LAUNCHED a missile that failed, but first and second phase were fine so that means by the time it failed it would of already been to high up to cause that spiral.

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 12:57 PM
link   

The source of that picture too please.

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by scrybe
This is an example of a failed missile:

apnaview.com...

hardly symmetrical. Besides, the spiral we see in the photo is gigantic. Anything making a spiral that big would soon run out of momentum, its inertia would change and it would fall to the earth due to gravity. If it were a failed missile, we would expect a chaotic path and possibly two or more paths of debris.

I supposed it could be a huge area of fuel vapor being illuminated by the moon, causing the vapor droplets to make an optical illusion by refracting light, like a rainbow or a circle (halo) around the moon. But, what's the light source? It would have to be huge, and in nature its caused by either the sun or the moon.

Maybe it could be a projection from the ground, but the light source seems to be coming from the sky, not the ground. Even though we see a blue beam pointing to the spiral, the center of the spiral is white/amber coloured.

I say its photoshopped. But why would the Russian military claim it's their failed missile?

there are hundreds of pics from various sources not all can be photoshoped

the light source is the sun like a noctilucent cloud. it was shortly before sunrise.

the video you show is shot in low altitude; in near space environment the exaust will behave complete different. because this is almost empty space.

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 01:00 PM
link   
You might be wondering. "What does Jordan River think about this?" Don't worry I am here. LOL ANywho this is my opinion about the spiral.

On a spiritual side, it reminds me a lot like the spiral of the book of Enoch. Where God took Enoch to heaven. many paintings have him looking at a spiral, also very Ezeikalish.
Very natural looking. I find it odd that Obama had his nobel peace prize speech the fallowing day

On the logic side, I don't believe it's a rocket of any kind! Although it could be something from Project blue book. But I think we give way too much credit to the government. If they were to fool the public about religion than majority of us would create chaos throughout the world at what the government did. Trick us. Theirs a blue beam coming jetting from the center, which could indicate where it is coming from if it's a hologram. On the other hand, if that was so than we would say "nay" to a satelite hologram.

I don't know I am super stump.

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheOneElectric
WAIT WAIT WAIT

I want everyone: Missile people, Ufo people, HAARP people, EISCATS people, and LHC people to all quiet down for one second and explain the picture from Finland from a couple of days ago showing the exact same phenomena.
Can you get a link for that, I can't find anything related to one in Finland.

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 01:04 PM
link   
hi guys

good post

Spaceweather

and look the explanation they give to this ...

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Found it on ATS, and other websites. People always brought it up and it was overlooked. Prepare to yell at me, but...no source.

People just keep saying it was from Finland right when this Norway one started to happen...so, I saved the picture.

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 01:06 PM
link   
I don't understand why the media are saying, oh it's just a failed Russian missile! if that is the case, do Norway not mind that Russia are firing missiles over their heads??? And how ironic, president Bamako Obahma or whatever was there giving a peace talk at same time.

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 01:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Acidtastic

Hmm highly suspicious.

And to think it's sceptics that get called deluded yet here is someone making pictures up to try and re-enforce their opinion on something.

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheOneElectric
reply to post by infinite

Is this the Finland Pic from two days previous? WTF!?! Where's the contrail in this one? What the hell is going on?!

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 01:11 PM
link   
looks weird. is it photoshoped?

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by fatdeeman
reply to post by Acidtastic

Hmm highly suspicious.

And to think it's sceptics that get called deluded yet here is someone making pictures up to try and re-enforce their opinion on something.

I didn't say that, all I said was I couldn't find anything like this from Finland. Not that someone's made it up. Secondly, I'm not a sceptic. I'm a full on loon
(according to some) But I do like to know where things are coming from, if there's something legit here, I wanna know.

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 01:14 PM
link   
There's no way it's from a missile. I don't know what it is, but it wasn't created by no missile.

According to the whole Galactic Federation (Maitreya, St. Germain, etc.) clan, it's a portal and a couple billion people will be disappearing from earth from now until the 21st. Lol, I know. But, I want to make all aware of this alternative explanation. Plus if it doesn't happen, I want this whole Galactic Federation to be discredited again.

"With the appearance of the Norway Star Portal opening this AM...the next 72 hours will build the wave for the removal of ALL darkhats (1.4 Billion will leave the planet on 12/12 + another 1.5 Billion going to an interdimension of earth on a parallel timeline--for a total of 2.9 Billion, leaving on 12/12. 4.69 Billion of current earth population (70%) will be upshifted to TerraNova 5D timeline and participate in Ascension upgrades, including dropping of veils, as decloakings occur over 120 Countries, worldwide, in the coming days before 12/21/09."

www.galacticfriends.com...

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Mate find that link !! If you manage to find a post with that pic that is dated previously to the "event" that we are talking about here , this will be a huge thing .

new topics

top topics

<< 78  79  80    82  83  84 >>

join