It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Spectacular Phenomena In The Sky. What Is It?

page: 82
<< 79  80  81    83  84  85 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 01:16 PM
link   
reply to post by OneNationUnder

Ah yes, the good old Galactic Federation

Well, if this phenomena has occurred over two countries, within 48 hours, then we can rightly assume it will appear again tonight over Western Europe

link   

Originally posted by TheOneElectric
reply to post by infinite

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/8fdd851dfebb.jpg[/atsimg]

Linky to source?? More information?

If you want us to discuss it a little background might be nice

link   
reply to post by TheOneElectric

Someone posted that Finish pic in the earlier pages of this thread too (sorry can't remember who or which page but it's definately here somewhere).

Woody.

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by '___'omino

The same phenomenon somewhere else at an earlier date
This one was in northern finland
NOT RECENTLY
NOT

Ok, so this is the first time I can find the Finland one, '___'omino, where did this pic come from?
Edit- this is from page 27

[edit on 10/12/2009 by Acidtastic]

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 01:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Acidtastic

I'm certain it's made up, there is no info about this happening in Finland!

I wasn't calling you a skeptic.

I like the idea of ufo's but I can only be certain they are real by first eliminating all other possibilities, some people call me a skeptic for this reason!

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thill
reply to post by TheOneElectric

Mate find that link !! If you manage to find a post with that pic that is dated previously to the "event" that we are talking about here , this will be a huge thing .

Do you remember yesterday? A good amount of threads were created all over the internet. I believe that this picture was posted a few times on ATS, I will try to find where. I can not promise you that I will discover where anytime before Saturday. I am almost done with my finals...so I need to concentrate for these last two. However, when I am done, I will hop right on it.

EDIT
You guys found one of the places in which it was posted already, good job.

[edit on 10-12-2009 by TheOneElectric]

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 01:19 PM
link   
reply to post by redwoodjedi

Well if it is a saucer pressure wave it started out spinning around
and only a rocket can do that or saucer with a crew that can't sense
any pressure excepts the ships artificial gravity waves.

And put the spin on the rest of the funnel.

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 01:19 PM
link   
[/url]

I think if it looks like a duck and quacks like a duck, then more often than not it will be a duck.

"it looks unreal!

Thats what i keep seeing and to be honest methinks the same, Maybe there was a aurora pic or something to start with but then it has been photoshopped with that spiral effect and a few other effects to boot.

Until something definite comes to light about this pic then it has to be a fake.

Im no skeptic but there is alot of pictures and videos that people go mental about then it comes out a fraud? We will soon see about this when it gets looked into.

So can someone that has the knowledge to dissect this photo do it and let us know one way or another! Please!

peace

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Something is very wrong with the reflection.

If that's supposed to be the bottom of the spiral then it's in the wrong direction horizontally and if it's supposed to be the top of the spiral then it's way too high up in the frame, it would be a few inches out of the frame at the bottom.

Photoslop.

[edit on 10-12-2009 by fatdeeman]

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 01:21 PM
link   
That second pic doesn't even look like the same event. The blue spiral center is consistent in size throughout it's whole length. No conical elongation. No heavy fog or clouds. No visible snow cover. South? Lots of questions now. Lots of them.

Photoshopped my @$$. Photoshopped imagery does not make global news coverage unless it has the names of Spielberg and Lucas attached to it.

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 01:22 PM
link   
saw on cnn russia said they had a missle failure about same time they normaly would deny this for months they must not know what it is

[edit on 10-12-2009 by silverdemon71]

link   

I like the idea of ufo's but I can only be certain they are real by first eliminating all other possibilities, some people call me a skeptic for this reason!
Looks like both sides of the fence can project the same reasoning that they accuse eachother of. (me being called a loon, and you a sceptic)

I'm gonna have to agree with you on this Finland malarkey, unless something emerges.

link   
Humans do not yet seem to have the ability to recognize the materialization of one side of an opening and closing worm hole.

It is the only way they can travel to our world.

The time must be getting very close if they are no longer hiding their entry and exit portals.

Fascinating phenomena.

[edit on 10-12-2009 by Walkswithfish]

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by x2Strongx
I'm just going to post it... not going to engage in argument and tell you what to believe.

MHO... as it was earlier in this thread is that's it's a missile... for what it's worth.

Here are two videos. One of the incident in Norway... and the second one is of a trident missle that failed being launched from a sub. Come to you own conclusions.

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 01:26 PM
link   
The event was and NYC TV CBS news so it did happen.
On the net was posted a white spiral and another was a blue ring.
Now a bunch a rings are quite doable by the Rex Heflin saucer.

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by redwoodjedi
Photoshopped my @$$. Photoshopped imagery does not make global news coverage unless it has the names of Spielberg and Lucas attached to it.

Reuter's admits using photoshopped pictures

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 01:27 PM
link   
I just submitted a news article on this released by yahoo.com

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 01:30 PM
link   
Has this been posted before?

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by fatdeeman

Something is very wrong with the reflection.

If that's supposed to be the bottom of the spiral then it's in the wrong direction horizontally and if it's supposed to be the top of the spiral then it's way too high up in the frame, it would be a few inches out of the frame at the bottom.

Photoslop.

[edit on 10-12-2009 by fatdeeman]

Nice powers of observation... I had seen this earlier in the thread and didn't pick it up...

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 01:36 PM
link   
reply to post by OneNationUnder

wow!!!! if the galaticfederation people are right, we don't have to worry about man made climate change any more and well there will be more resources for less people, so hey..that could be a good thing. Just hope I'm not going to be one of the disappearring people!!

top topics

<< 79  80  81    83  84  85 >>

join