It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Spectacular Phenomena In The Sky. What Is It?

page: 78
<< 75  76  77    79  80  81 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Daniem
HERE IS A VIDEO OF IT:

www.vgtv.no...

AND ANOTHER:

www.vgtv.no...

[edit on 9/12/2009 by Daniem]

videos

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 10:55 AM
link   
reply to post by LDragonFire

There seems to be some confusion. Your source (and others) says that the SS-NX-30 third stage is powered by a solid fuel rocket. These say otherwise:
www.russianspaceweb.com...
rusnavy.com...
aviation week

Perhaps the specifications have changed but I don't understand how you can say the specs you posted show it could not have left the atmosphere.

This is not an orbital device, it is a semi-ballistic missile. Up, out of the atmosphere, and back down to its target(s).

[edit on 12/10/2009 by Phage]

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 10:56 AM
link   
The fog has apparently been moved by a pressure wave.
Now the rocket will do this.
Also the so called ether pressure wave ships ( of which the
early Foo was of the same class of ship) might cause such
waves in the fog.

There had to be something suspended in the air to make the
waves visible.

link   
reply to post by '___'omino

second pic is the image captured by Switzerland meteor radar

macedoniaonline.eu...

link   

Originally posted by LDragonFire
Nope incorrect.

We would have a 120 second burn time before stage 3 kicked in.

* Stage1: 1 x Topol'-M-1. Gross Mass: 26,000 kg (57,000 lb). Empty Mass: 3,000 kg (6,600 lb). Motor: 1 x 15Zh58A. Thrust (vac): 980.000 kN (220,310 lbf). Burn time: 60 sec. Length: 8.50 m (27.80 ft). Diameter: 1.80 m (5.90 ft). Propellants: Solid.

* Stage2: 1 x Topol'-M-2. Gross Mass: 13,000 kg (28,000 lb). Empty Mass: 1,500 kg (3,300 lb). Motor: 1 x 15Zh58B. Thrust (vac): 490.000 kN (110,150 lbf). Burn time: 64 sec. Length: 6.00 m (19.60 ft). Diameter: 1.55 m (5.08 ft). Propellants: Solid.

* Stage3: 1 x Topol'-M-3. Gross Mass: 6,000 kg (13,200 lb). Empty Mass: 1,000 kg (2,200 lb). Motor: 1 x 15Zh58V. Thrust (vac): 245.000 kN (55,078 lbf). Burn time: 56 sec. Length: 3.10 m (10.10 ft). Diameter: 1.34 m (4.39 ft). Propellants: Solid.
Bulava

If indeed this was from a missile it was not high enough into the atmosphere to have a 3rd stage burn then failure.

From your link:

Apogee: 1,000 km (600 mi)

Apogee - definition

These missiles are capable of reaching 1000 km altitude in 3 minutes.

So what do you define as "high enough"?

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 11:01 AM
link   
I'm still not finished with this story. There are too many things that doesn't add up.

Like, if the rocket was fired towards north-east (the normal way) over Novaja Semlja, why was the trajectory of the missile seen the way it was in Tromsø, almost perpendicular? With the observable phenomenon the way it was.

Normally the military confirms missile-launches right away. This time they sat on it.

And the rocket Bulava is the response/answer from the Russians to US's global missile defense (MDS). Supposedly capable of defeating this system.

As i posted on page 70, I pointed at the Globus-2 radar in Vardø, which is a part of this very system. Check it out.

Here we have the Global Missile Defense System/Star Wars SDI dukeing it out with Russias answer to the very same system! With the most spectacular outcome ever seen from a missile failure!

I don't think I have to look any further. For me, case closed.

BTW. The weather sat-image posted a bit higher up is consistent with what we see from focused HAARP use.IMHO.

[edit on 10-12-2009 by Koyaanisqatsi]

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Retseh
I've seen a lot pf photos of rockets blowing up at various altitudes.

Can't say I've ever seen one that consists of a corkscrewing blue plasma trail ending in a brilliant circle of light from which a perfect white spiral extends across 20 miles of sky.

It does not "blow up". A missile test can fail for many reasons.

Just because you have not seen something, does it mean that it's not possible?

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 11:04 AM
link   
Ok, I've spent some time thinking and reviewing this subject, and did some independent studies.

What I've came to gather from personal experience with missile launches of that magnitude is

1) You can FEEL it from about 100 miles away(bout how far away I am from VAFB)

2) You can HEAR it.

News reports no such thing.

Then, the stone in the water ripple effect is a pile of crap.

IF this were the case the ripple would of been HORIZONTAL in the atmosphere, NOT vertical.

Not a missile.

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Iwantano
MSNBC says that the russians are saying it was one of their missle tests gone wrong

yes, see:
www.interfax.com...

but they made a successfull lauch today already:
www.interfax.com...

[edit on 10-12-2009 by chriskeptik]

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 11:07 AM
link   
reply to post by CSquared288

The ring might be a Rex Heflin saucer ring exhaust but doubt it.
The spiral has to be a rocket.

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by chriskeptik
yes, see:
www.interfax.com...

www.interfax.com...

50% success rate on missile firings, not too good.
Intercontinental ballistic missile, where are the Russians going with that.

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 11:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Gromle

Here's a translation of that page... Looks like several fishermen saw this!
Google Translate

I would try to shoot it with your mobile phone. And I shot - until I noticed that the light came closer. I saw that it was a yellow part, which was a little tip, which came to me while it was in the spiral. Then I threw my cell phone and guided the boat away, "said Hansen. While he steered the boat, he saw the yellow section, go into the sea only a few hundred meters away. - Then came the awful lot of white smoke just where it went down in the sea. It was awful lot of smoke, "says Hansen.

You can say that I got in a hurry when I had to move the boat, so I had not looked so good after. In addition, I had the deck lights on. But after it went into the sea, I had to take me a cigarette to calm his nerves. I was a little nervous, "says Hansen.

When the yellow section came to me, was the ring around the spiral in all sorts of colors. But when the yellow section went into the sea, the light was gone. And in two-three-four minutes hung a blue light in the sky, just like a train after it.

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 11:13 AM
link   
I think you'll find the BBC are talking about this...

news.bbc.co.uk...

"Norwegians have been left mystified by a strange light display in the night sky captured over a military base in Skjold.

Eyewitnesses were left wondering whether they had seen a UFO.

However a statement from Moscow later confirmed that a missile launch from a Russian submarine in the region had failed.

Faye Hawker reports."

I thought the source was an anonymous russian ?! O_o

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 11:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Hellmutt

Man playing God. Sons of God playing God= Project Blue Beam or whatever the project is now called.

God takes place in the heart of man in the form of surrender and utter dependence. Do not lean on signs and wonders in the sky...you will definately know when the LORD is near for you will weep at an incredible deep level and know a Love, Peace, and Forgiveness like you have never known.

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Iwantano

www.interfax.com...

[edit on 10-12-2009 by chriskeptik]

With a different missile.
The old ones still work. The new one still needs work.

[edit on 12/10/2009 by Phage]

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Revolution-2012
What I've came to gather from personal experience with missile launches of that magnitude is

1) You can FEEL it from about 100 miles away(bout how far away I am from VAFB)

2) You can HEAR it.

How about further away that that? Can you still hear/feel a launch from 300miles away?

I'm not sure exactly how far away the launch site was, but I'll bet it was at least 200km if not more from where most of the photographs were taken

Originally posted by Revolution-2012
News reports no such thing.

Then, the stone in the water ripple effect is a pile of crap.

IF this were the case the ripple would of been HORIZONTAL in the atmosphere, NOT vertical.

Not a missile.

Then? Please explain your reasoning? The issue has already been explained if you read through previous posts.

Here is the simulation again:

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by justjoemusic
This is a phenomanom that I have wrote about in my recent book, I was plagued by these weird reoccuring dreams of objects like this in the pictures and videos shown...

hi joe...

i am very intrigued by his statement...

i also have had recurring Dreams about [almost] the exact same thing that's shown in these pictures. .. and it is always in the sky.

I have written about it in the past also.. not in a book though,
only the net .. (OMF).

thanks for sharing that...

my life has been filled with strange dreams/happenings following them... 'dreams', that im finally realizing and learning about, and they are not all simply 'dreams'. but true Dreaming.
(huge diference!!) lol

Blessings, pleasant journies.

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Luke 21: 11 and there will be fearful sights and great signs from heaven.

pretty wild.

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 11:19 AM
link   
Here is some disinformation/propaganda/counterintelligence (Faux News):

Norway UFO was Out-Of-Control Russian Rocket

Ive seen this before in Russia, and some posters around the 5th page posted a link to the video I am talking about.

Obama in Norway, then this happens?

This is the juiciest story I have read in a long time. Obama in Norway, then this happens? Then Russia gets the blame?

It could not be the Russians trying to over hear Obama in Norway behind closed doors using HAARP technology. Personally, I think this is not a missile, not HAARP and not the Northern Lights.

This is something beyond, something really "out there".

I am thinking this is either:

1) Weather as a Force Multipler: Owning the Weather in 2025 (Military Document - PDF)

OR

2) Alien technology, reversed or not.

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 11:21 AM
link   
reply to post by C.H.U.D.

Sure.

If that missile was traveling horizontally, it could of made a vertical ripple effect in the atmosphere, but not traveling vertically and make a vertical ripple. Doesn't make sense, science shows this.

Doesn't make sense.

Nope, you can't feel the launches from 300KM

[edit on 10-12-2009 by Revolution-2012]

new topics

top topics

<< 75  76  77    79  80  81 >>

join