It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Spectacular Phenomena In The Sky. What Is It?

page: 79
<< 76  77  78    80  81  82 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 11:25 AM
link   
Wow u guys have vivid imaginations!!

I set off a rocket on the 4th of July one time...it had wings on the side. One of the wings was broken so when it ook off it spiraled...still went up, but it spiraled.

I would imagine if the same thing happened but on a much larger scale, then it would have looked pretty wild in the atmosphere where ice crystals reside combined with light.

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by C.H.U.D.

How about further away that that? Can you still hear/feel a launch from 300miles away?

I'm not sure exactly how far away the launch site was, but I'll bet it was at least 200km if not more from where most of the photographs were taken

at least more than 300 miles to the launch site from the border of sweden.

but i ask myself what about the finns and the russians. why didnt they see anything?

maps.google.com...

[edit on 10-12-2009 by chriskeptik]

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Revolution-2012
If that missile was traveling horizontally, it could of made a vertical ripple effect in the atmosphere, but not traveling vertically and make a vertical ripple. Doesn't make sense, science shows this.

For the 50 billionth time... The missile is not in our atmosphere at that stage.

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 11:27 AM
link   
Well well,

Amazing, The symetry reminds me of the Pentagon on Saturns North Pole....

Maybe just as natural, I dont think the rocket theory is quite 100% more like about 25% the cause.

However something similar has been mentioned in prophecies cross cultures, continents etc for hundreds of years maybe the first peek of:

According to the Hopi elders, when the Blue Star Kachina dances in the plaza (at Oraibi) and removes his mask in front of the uninitiated children (i.e. the general populace), the “Day of Purification” will begin. Hence, the appearance of the ‘star’ marks the destruction of the world as we know it. As it turns out, the Dogon have a similar belief. According to The Sirius Mystery, we are told that the Nommo will come again: “A certain ‘star’ in the sky will appear once more, and will be the testament to the Nommo’s resurrection.” Prognostications of a near stone-age tribe in Africa that perhaps came from a chemical stargate

Source

Chemical stargate? or is Kachina waltzing towards us.....

According to the Indian prophecy the next sign would be the "House thrown into the sky" or space station will fall to earth then TSHTF big time.

Kind Regards,

Elf

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 11:28 AM
link   
Feel I must add that if human beings on EARTH encountered something from another dimension they would only see its path of entrance from its speed encountering friction from our amosphere, also the "blue thing" was comming in not leaving, this is why the top of the "blue thing" is less concentrated and the bottom seems to be at a more concentrated vortex. OK carry on weather balloonist and swamp fog/ russian unknown rocket folk. Its still here as we type, but where lol.

[edit on 12/10/09 by Ophiuchus 13]

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 11:30 AM
link   
reply to post by princeofpeace

But do you think, the russians have your skills, or are they better lol.

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Can I get some technical minds on this one? Fresnel zone plates, holograms & spirals.

Its all over my head but I found this diagram in this video

Lecture 23: Zone Plate Microscopy and Applications

Yeah typical lecture "23"

Here's a still from that, its almost exact but its circles not a spiral.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/fa511ec8fb9b.gif[/atsimg]

This is a pdf of the same stuff.
Generation of optical phase singularities by computer-generated holograms

Still

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/cc6cab0f92ac.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 11:35 AM
link   
It was confirmed not to be a Russian Rocket.

Watch here.

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 11:36 AM
link   
My name is Voldor and Im from the 2nd sector of Alpha 12. We are here to take over earthlings, BOW to your new master.

:-)

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 11:36 AM
link   
LOL i think they (the Russians) fail at a pretty high rate when it comes to this stuff.

I think what was witnessed was the return of President Ahjkmadinejhad's Madi that he claims the US is blocking. I think the Madi came last night.

Originally posted by andy1033
reply to post by princeofpeace

But do you think, the russians have your skills, or are they better lol.

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 11:44 AM
link   
It could be anything. But I'm saying it's a time portal. Anyway, if it were a out of control rocket. The smoke trail would had begin at the outer end of the spiral, not from the middle. Because the smoke trail started from the middle of the spiral. Meaning some kind of ship came out of it. The ship itself look like itself was spiraling out of control. Which later, the pilot that was flying the ship. Gain control of it, after it was out of view behind the mountain. It might had landed or it may had went somewhere else.

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 11:46 AM
link   
reply to post by De-ja-vu

thank you, one person is finally seeing what i'm seeing, from the patterns you can clearly see it is a 3 dimensional projection (a hologram by definition) in the form of a spiral, because the russians? arn't sure how to make shapes through the spiral axis (fractal)

i'm not just making this up, I stumbled across this sort of thing with audio waves, when I realised they are infact also 3 dimensional, its just you don't see it on an oscilloscope until you make a cancelation wave add some other wave to split the two canceled ones back apart.

also me and a friend (my friend saw it first) saw a MASSIVE tree projected in the sky that could not be explained by anything other than some sort of weather minupulation/holographics.

can we stop talking about rockets yet? are you really telling me you believe the russians launched a missile over norway from a sub according to the BBC/a moscow rep, that spun out like THAT O_o I thought people here had some understanding of imagination and the fact that mainstream media is the last real source of info, I guess I was wrong.

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 11:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Realtruth

That clip was from yesterday, when the rocket wasnt confirmed yet.

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 11:49 AM
link   
The new was showing the spiral take shape.
But went to commercial.
Got back the news was off.
There is no full video on this.
So far the spiral starts up and then the blue funnel takes shape.
No way is that a rocket.
Or the video is being shown backwards and edited to confuse.

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by princeofpeace
LOL i think they (the Russians) fail at a pretty high rate when it comes to this stuff.

I think what was witnessed was the return of President Ahjkmadinejhad's Madi that he claims the US is blocking. I think the Madi came last night.

lol, but you do know the ruskies got the first man into space, in the public eyes, lol. Yep of course they fail all the time, lol.

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Elements of the Russian media have confirmed it a test, others have not. Currently, I stand by - and wait to be corrected - on the missile test. No significant factors (yet) to point to another source.

However, the dimensional reference - a few posts up - should be noted for a possible alternative theory. The logic, and science, makes sense.

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 11:54 AM
link   
reply to post by KKinsane2009

Thank you for noticing. No doubt many people will continue to prattle on about missiles and waiting for the authorities to tell them the truth.

Heres the diagram again folks... eerily similar dont you think?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/fa511ec8fb9b.gif[/atsimg]

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 11:57 AM
link   
Whats that diagram supposed to show? Its sircles, whatever happened in the sky didnt make sircles, but a spiral.

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by KKinsane2009
reply to post by De-ja-vu

thank you, one person is finally seeing what i'm seeing, from the patterns you can clearly see it is a 3 dimensional projection (a hologram by definition) in the form of a spiral,

Is that not what I said?

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 11:58 AM
link   
this is really strange, it doesnt look like this russian rocket launch.
www.youtube.com...

most strange
- THE ABSOLUTE, almost MATHEMATICALLY or NATURAL form of the field. the russian rocket launch didn´t reach such dimensions.
( perhaps JUST AN opotical, photographic effect due to the special atmosphric situation in norway?

- the black center, becoming bigger, spinning from the inside to the outside, very much like a lens shutter. what can explain this?

new topics

top topics

<< 76  77  78    80  81  82 >>

join