It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Spectacular Phenomena In The Sky. What Is It?

page: 35
<< 32  33  34    36  37  38 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 02:31 PM
link   
I think is you all look at it closely, you'll see it's being projected from the Mountain. Why are the Video's called "Leservideo"? Is that Norway Speak for LaserVideo?

I think this is a Laser Projected Image from the top of a mountain and I rhink a lot of people knew this was about to happen. That's why there are so many video's and Photo's doing the rounds.

Look how quick this "Phenomena" lasts. Is that enough time to grab a camera and get a shot? I don't think so.

So, In conclusion. My opinion is that it's a Laser Projected Image...

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 02:31 PM
link   
hmm. I guess I can see how one would say Rocket. We have seen instances like this over California US and Florida US from missile launches that failed. they spiral off like that but the exhaust isnt a luminous blue. The luminocity could be attributed to the blatantly rising sun, but blue exhaust. that leaves the possibilities of chemically enhanced exhaust not dissimilar from what the American show boat pilots use in the thunderbirds. looking at the picture www.vg.no...
it looks as if it is coming from the E NE direction.
I can see how the ice crystal explanation would be played with the perfect spiral in the white. but the questions simply must be asked. 1) where if at all on earth did this originate, 2) is this even on earth? could it be in space. Cleary if it were.. that think would be huge. 3) was any electromagnetic interferance detected shortly after this... whatever it is. 4) why does it look like the aftermath of something that was launched
5) assuming it was an explosion from a Russian rocket. lets say that is the case. Where exactly did the explosion go?why did it dissipate in what appeared to be a perfect circle? Tracing the point of origin in the picture, it does not really appear to go from the ground up, as a rocket would, it looks as if it originated in the skies. The Blue Gas appears to have no arc indicating the primary law of physcs "What goes up must come down". it does appear to have a right justified bend which says to me it did infact originate from the skies. like an air to air missile, but again. to my knowledge of military balistics, and explosives, we (being the world community) do not have the resorces to build plasma propelled weapons. Nor do we have anything that explodes with out an explosion.

I stand firmly against the rocket theory for one main reason. The blue. Let us say that we do have rockets that emit a blue exhaust. Fine. I will accept that. What I will not accept is a rocket that is apparently 4 times smaller than its propulsion flare. Not even these Ion engines are capable of that without tearing the shuttles they carry apart. A Propulsion flare that size should, by our earthly standards, have a point of origin (a rocket) thats unmistakebly large, and atleast proportionally equal to the size of that blue flare. What ever it is, its not mechanical. Unless its a missile with two propulsion engines in the shape of a V at which the apex is the war head which still makes no sense comically, logically, or hypothetically.
I dont think it was a worm hole either. Norway is still intact. well, unless its a controlled worm hole in which case thats DEFINITELY not us as we still havent mastered the ability to live independently, and not lie to each other. thats my humble take on it

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by OzWeatherman

Originally posted by processofelimination

I think it's kind of freaky that we're still the only ones who will even acknowledge EISCAT as a plausible explanation for the perfectly symmetric patterns in the sky.. (hmm.. *cough* *cough* Cymatic pattern effects *cough*)

LOL

Plausible,

You guys cant even explain how EISCAT did, or even couldve achieved this....yet you discount every other theory.

God this site is humorous sometimes

I have given a link to a full explanation of how eiscat and haarp works on pg21. SHows exactly that the signal is propagated in a spiral or corkscrew manner and also a weak aurora may occur.

link   

Originally posted by jukiodone2
reply to post by OzWeatherman

Ah sorry.... I didnt realise weather ballons measured every single possible variable in the atmosphere.

Do you not think there are external, possibly temporary factors that can affect the atmoshpere that are outside the finite list of things a weather balloon measures.

Maybe the weather balloon could tell me what the exact mix of electrons and protons hitting the atmoshpere from the sun were at the time or what the readings of the magnetoshpere were in that particular region at the time???

(I'm no expert on weather balloons so hopefully it doesnt incorporate the above lol )

[edit on 9-12-2009 by jukiodone2]

No they dont, but the explanation doesnt need to know how much of a bombardment of the troposphere is taking from sunlight, its more to do with the sun angle, the mositure content and the wind speed and direction

link   
reply to post by DjSharperimage

Hey,i like your idea,makes the most sense yet. Always look for signs. Better than rockets!

link   
One more time for those who have missed this photo posted several pages back. Here is a photo clearly showing a rocket vapor trail. It is circled in red.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/b585cac795da.jpg[/atsimg]

Now it may be some new technology being tested but it is still a rocket.

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 02:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Hack28

I am a professional artist which entails me doing painting, drawing, photography, video, audio, music, sculpting, & just about anything creative that someone might pay me to do (I call myself a Creative Consultant). In my own art/photography I deal a lot with slow shutter & low light/painting with light techniques. In fact last week I recently collaborated with another ATS member CavemanDD on some slow-shutter black light photography.

I have seen the various photos & video of the phenomenon and to me it seems like it's staying relatively stationary while emitting something & changing constitution at times. My opinion on the photo that you had with your brilliant arrows demonstrating irregularities
is that it can appear that whatever is being emanating from the center is flowing with the atmosphere. So the spots where it is brighter are where the trail/beam is doubling back on itself in space compounding the luminosity. Just like you can see it "dragging" towards the horizon line over the mountains. Either way, the bluring is caused by movement. So any inconstancies of rate of movement will also cause irregularity in the trailing patter.

Here is a picture from the aforementioned collaboration demonstrating a spiral painted with light with a slow shutter setting too. You can see the inconsistencies in the pattern as I wasn't being precise in how I was moving the spiral-thingy I used to create that illusion.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/90873369a2e8.jpg[/atsimg]

link   
Maybe they are trying to do all the tests they can before another treaty is signed...
Source: Associated Press

WASHINGTON — A Cold War-era nuclear arms control agreement between the United States and Russia expires Friday, but its key provisions are likely to remain in effect while negotiators work out the final details of a replacement treaty. Neither the U.S. nor Russia anticipates security problems after expiration of the Strategic Arms Reduction Treaty. Negotiators had given up hope months ago of having a new deal ratified and in place before the expiration at midnight Greenwich Mean Time, which is 7 p.m. EST. The Russian Foreign Ministry said in a statement Friday that work on preparing a new agreement for signing is nearly finished. The ministry said the new treaty would become "another landmark in disarmament and nonproliferation and mark a move toward a higher degree of cooperation between Russia and the United States."

link   

Originally posted by wes_dublin
I have given a link to a full explanation of how eiscat and haarp works on pg21. SHows exactly that the signal is propagated in a spiral or corkscrew manner and also a weak aurora may occur.

Ok thankyou, finally someone gets the point

An exactly how does an aurora happen in the troposphere, where the rocket was launched?

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 02:34 PM
link   

People seem to be forgetting that the spiral is an optical affect, not a solid image. Its a diffraction of sunlight projected onto mositure layer in the sky

So, why is the moisture layer formed as a spiral then?

link   
I've noticed a common trend on ATS lately. Rather than denying ignorance and searching for the truth, it seems people are much more satisfied with settling for the simple explanation, no matter how NOT simple it really is, or how much of a chance it has of happening.

The only "proof" that I have heard of this being a rocket is a bit of hearsay here, a big of hearsay there. And since when do governing bodies get credited with giving us the truth in ANY explanation?

It seems when it comes to situations like this, people don't WANT to believe that this could be something out of our understanding and so they will do anything they can to rationalize it. If they don't it will nag at them and torment them as something unknowing. For most human beings that is simply not plausible.

So for a minute people, look at the evidence. Yes rockets can leave spiral trails and all that and yes, theoretically, something like this COULD be caused by a rocket but honestly, what are the chances of it being as perfect as this thing is? Of all the millions of rockets launched in the based half century, you are telling me that this right here was the first time EVER that this has occurred? And if not, where is the proof of such a thing prior?

Please people, deny ignorance, don't embrace it. It saddens me for people just to go along with whatever story satisfies them most rather than look for the true evidence and wait for credible reports and information.

Just MY two cents.

link   
reply to post by MBSCSDD

we would all be D E A D if it were a gamma ray burst. no pig flying chance that its a rocket launch even if it were extended exposure.... either real which id love to believe but its unlikely that something of that magnitude would reach web forums or stay for long for that matter so only logical thing would be fake
.....maya 8.5 ect....

link   

Originally posted by DjSharperimage
I just figured it out;

Someone is showing off their technology;
Maybe Aliens or maybe some secret organization or extra-dimensional beings;

Obama is going to be in that country tomorrow to receive the Nobel Peace Prize;

Whoever did it is saying; "Look what we can do; We deserve a 'Nobel Peace Prize' more than Obama who hasnt done anything at all !"

or maybe its the contact or disclosure David Wilcock was talking about.....

[edit on 9-12-2009 by DjSharperimage]

whoa..... I forgot about that. what are the odds of this happening the DAY obama arrives? oh, this was morning when the image was taken

link   

Originally posted by processofelimination
Well, considering how I am not an astrophysicist, and I lack any sort of measurable grasp of the concepts of applying laws of physics in the upper atmosphere, my opinion remains philosophy.. (but hey, CONSPIRACIES, right?)
But I wouldn't be so quick to disregard modern plasma physics experiments in the ionosphere could create strange phenomena.

Your belittling response was disappointing. As if I am going to enlighten anyone? I'm just sharing my perspective.

You dont need to be an astrophycisist, just do some reseach. And considering that the rocket was launched in the troposphere, and not the ionosphere, which is hundred of kilometres above the the troposphere, its unlikely that EISCAT created it.

Im not belittling you, Im simply asking for an explanation on how it was done.....good debates are based on research, simply stating that it was something with no proof and then claiming everyone is close minded because they dont agree with you is belittling

Once again, you are accusing me of things I haven't done to give yourself some sort of leverage. I only claimed you were closed minded, judging on the way you word your responses to people.
Futhermore, I think you need to understand that this isn't a "good debate," and if more akin to a branistorming session.
Also, I have done some minor research on DARPA and EISCAT. If theres anything specific that you'd like to know, maybe I'll be able to provide you with relative information. But don't make me the harbinger for all things EISCAT. There have been several people claiming it's plausibility.

Maybe you just need to less excited about rockets?

Do you not understand that I believe the Russian rocket explanation to be the closest to the truth?

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 02:35 PM
link   
I'll be discussing the case on Rachel Madow on MSNBC tonight,
towards the end of the hour.

Such 'sky spirals' are actually not uncommon but they
usually wind up only being reported in UFO literature.
I discuss the observations and actual causes here:
www.jamesoberg.com...

For NBC Dateline last year, I discussed an earlier Soviet-era
sub missile test in 1984 that became one of the most
impressive-looking UFO cases in USSR history:
www.msnbc.msn.com...
and written up for the website here:
www.msnbc.msn.com...

link   
That blue trail from the rockets has a "random shape" though, whereas the one in the pictures is perfectly elongated triangular.

link   

Originally posted by wes_dublin

Ok thankyou, finally someone gets the point

An exactly how does an aurora happen in the troposphere, where the rocket was launched?

Psst... I posted the link too, as well as a description of EISCAT activities in Norway. You just refused to acknowledge it.

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Point of No Return

People seem to be forgetting that the spiral is an optical affect, not a solid image. Its a diffraction of sunlight projected onto mositure layer in the sky

So, why is the moisture layer formed as a spiral then?

Its not the moisture thats projected as a spiral, its a projection of the corkscrew like rocket trail on a layer of mositure

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 02:36 PM
link   
This is an amazing phenomenon.

The rocket theory might work,
however I do wonder about a few things.

Is the spiral horizontal or vertical to the earth’s surface?
If it is vertical why is there no deformation?

If parallel why doesn’t it appear like a dish on a table stretched into the distance?

If this is observed at locations over 1000 miles away and both see this spiral as a flat disk in the sky (moon like) wouldn’t it be very far away from earth?

I also noticed that it is a double spiral, anyone else see that?

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 02:37 PM
link   
The end of the trail reminds me more of an aurora magnetic disturbance.

top topics

<< 32  33  34    36  37  38 >>

join