It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Spectacular Phenomena In The Sky. What Is It?

page: 34
<< 31  32  33    35  36  37 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 02:22 PM
link   
This is like the third or fourth video showing this type of "malfunctioning missle launch" to be posted and all of them recently. In all the years weve been launching and filming missle launches this phenomenon has not been filmed before. These types of videos are coming from all corners of the globe. The same kind of "malfunction" as this one. That in itself is a reason to question this type of event. Why are we just seeing these spiraling "Missle Malfuntions" now?

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 02:22 PM
link   
The white spiral is the extreme light of the rocket motor reflecting off of water vapor/ ice crystals in the air. It is similar to the picture posted earlier of a street light, just in a cooler air, higher altitude, and possible higher concentration of water in the atmosphere.

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 02:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Hellmutt

It looks like an improved version of the smoke ring exhaust
found in photos by Rex Heflin.
A pressure wave in the disk seems evident.
A corkscrew exhaust is just a trail of connected rings.

Rocket, space ship or Tesla ship.
Any one.

link   

Originally posted by Electromotivation
Well the particles of whatever the rocket ejected, that are refracting the sunlight, would be subject to changing position in the wind, right? So if the wind was strong that night, why do we see such a perfect spiral?

And are there any images that seem to show that the spiraling does not all occur in the same plane?

Not necessarily, its all depends on what height the rocket achieved and wether or not there was a alyer of moisture, or a veil of cloud about. If there was a continuos veil of cirrostratus covering the entire sky, then wind would have no bearing on the image, as it would appear the cloud is not moving.

link   
I just figured it out;

Someone is showing off their technology;
Maybe Aliens or maybe some secret organization or extra-dimensional beings;

Obama is going to be in that country tomorrow to receive the Nobel Peace Prize;

Whoever did it is saying; "Look what we can do; We deserve a 'Nobel Peace Prize' more than Obama who hasnt done anything at all !"

or maybe its the contact or disclosure David Wilcock was talking about.....

[edit on 9-12-2009 by DjSharperimage]

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Just to throw it out there how do any of the partical scientist know that the many partical excellerators including the L.H.C. when running will trap the miniture blackholes or antimatter in controlled areas. And how do they know even if when shut off or just not running that there is not some residual effect in EARTH TIME SPACE thats just delayed.

link   

Originally posted by OzWeatherman

Originally posted by processofelimination
[I haven't discounted anyone's ANYTHING. It's clear you're the one with the trouble keeping an open mind.

EISCAT participates in hundreds of ionospheric, high-energy plasma experiments. Is that not one way of CONSIDERING that position?

I'd love for you to give me evidence of me "discounting every other theory."
People are posting to be responded to are they not? I hope everyone can interpret things with a little less negativity than you, thanks.

Oh my minds open.

I just find it humorous that people claimit EISCAT, yet can not explain how EISCAT achieved these, nor can they disprove the rocket theory. If you're going to make a claim at least back it up with some hard evidence instead of just stating basless comments.

So please, enlighten the rest of us, how exactly did EISCAT achieve this?

Well, considering how I am not an astrophysicist, and I lack any sort of measurable grasp of the concepts of applying laws of physics in the upper atmosphere, my opinion remains philosophy.. (but hey, CONSPIRACIES, right?)
But I wouldn't be so quick to disregard modern plasma physics experiments in the ionosphere could create strange phenomena.

Your belittling response was disappointing. As if I am going to enlighten anyone? I'm just sharing my perspective.

link   
Is anyone skilled enough with math and photoshop ( i frankly don't have the patience and think this is probably a rocket) to see if the golden ratio is akin to the spiral?

Could be cool to find out!

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 02:25 PM
link   

I think it's kind of freaky that we're still the only ones who will even acknowledge EISCAT as a plausible explanation for the perfectly symmetric patterns in the sky.. (hmm.. *cough* *cough* Cymatic pattern effects *cough*)

Ya lol not to mention the fact thats its exactly where the photo is

Maybe its just a coincidence that the most powerful High altitude transmitter happens to be right there.

They have been producing optical effects for years.

Optical rings being formed at HF followed by their collapse into a central blob. High altitude observation of HF induced optical emissions.Both discoveries remain unexplained.

Read the conclusion
docs.google.com... R5h9Mi5fpTkI7fceLWTL25ZfTOeQ&pli=1

Rocket or not , what are the chances is eisact being literally right in that town???????????????

link   
I say Santa just lost his left rudder.

(Maybe the Russkiis had a launch sub just off Lapland ready & waiting. What better way to finally guarantee Western financial meltdown?)

link   
reply to post by OzWeatherman

Ah sorry.... I didnt realise weather ballons measured every single possible variable in the atmosphere.

Do you not think there are external, possibly temporary factors that can affect the atmoshpere that are outside the finite list of things a weather balloon measures.

Maybe the weather balloon could tell me what the exact mix of electrons and protons hitting the atmoshpere from the sun were at the time or what the readings of the magnetoshpere were in that particular region at the time???

(I'm no expert on weather balloons so hopefully it doesnt incorporate the above lol )

[edit on 9-12-2009 by jukiodone2]

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by kenton1234
This is like the third or fourth video showing this type of "malfunctioning missle launch" to be posted and all of them recently. In all the years weve been launching and filming missle launches this phenomenon has not been filmed before. These types of videos are coming from all corners of the globe. The same kind of "malfunction" as this one. That in itself is a reason to question this type of event. Why are we just seeing these spiraling "Missle Malfuntions" now?

Wow, I'm impressed with your observational skills. Do you have corroborating dates to support the thesis that these have been happening in succession? If that's true, than this is way more interesting than I initially considered.

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 02:27 PM
link   
Boy have yall missed the mark. Anyone who knows anything will tell you that what you saw was the mini black hole created by cern escaping and collasping in the upper athmosphere. We came close to destroying ourselves.

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by '___'omino
Is anyone skilled enough with math and photoshop ( i frankly don't have the patience and think this is probably a rocket) to see if the golden ratio is akin to the spiral?

Im working on that now, but photoshop is takin a giant backseat to PAINT.

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 02:28 PM
link   
reply to post by OzWeatherman

Oh, so you're saying that that huge ionisphere-zapper made the heavens go wobbly-wobbly isn't a good enough explanation?

Truth be told, we're actually all doing the wild goose-chase until someone comes through and testifies that they did it. Until that, all we can do is educated guesses. And well, less educated guesses...

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by processofelimination
Well, considering how I am not an astrophysicist, and I lack any sort of measurable grasp of the concepts of applying laws of physics in the upper atmosphere, my opinion remains philosophy.. (but hey, CONSPIRACIES, right?)
But I wouldn't be so quick to disregard modern plasma physics experiments in the ionosphere could create strange phenomena.

Your belittling response was disappointing. As if I am going to enlighten anyone? I'm just sharing my perspective.

You dont need to be an astrophycisist, just do some reseach. And considering that the rocket was launched in the troposphere, and not the ionosphere, which is hundred of kilometres above the the troposphere, its unlikely that EISCAT created it.

Im not belittling you, Im simply asking for an explanation on how it was done.....good debates are based on research, simply stating that it was something with no proof and then claiming everyone is close minded because they dont agree with you is belittling

link   

Originally posted by Hack28

Originally posted by '___'omino

Im working on that now, but photoshop is takin a giant backseat to PAINT.

Score!!! I'm excited now

link   

Originally posted by wtfhuh

I think it's kind of freaky that we're still the only ones who will even acknowledge EISCAT as a plausible explanation for the perfectly symmetric patterns in the sky.. (hmm.. *cough* *cough* Cymatic pattern effects *cough*)

Ya lol not to mention the fact thats its exactly where the photo is

Maybe its just a coincidence that the most powerful High altitude transmitter happens to be right there.

They have been producing optical effects for years.

Optical rings being formed at HF followed by their collapse into a central blob. High altitude observation of HF induced optical emissions.Both discoveries remain unexplained.

Read the conclusion
docs.google.com... R5h9Mi5fpTkI7fceLWTL25ZfTOeQ&pli=1

Rocket or not , what are the chances is eisact being literally right in that town???????????????

Yeah.. they've certainly been doing Similar experiments with DARPA, and they have concluded that the heating of the ionized layer of the atmosphere produces changes in its shape and appearance.

link   
I'm not buying the rocket excuse, again..

I say we're witnessing worm hole transportation

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 02:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Hack28

The blue trail is more or less stationary (there are images of it lingering after the spiral has dissipated). The effluent from the booster is expanding outward.

The farther from the the booster the more diffuse the effluent will be because it spreads out as it moves away. The denser material close to the spinning booster will have a greater effect than the material farther away. This would be why the trail is widest nearest the booster, it is being "stirred up" more.

new topics

top topics

<< 31  32  33    35  36  37 >>

join