It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Spectacular Phenomena In The Sky. What Is It?

page: 33
431
<< 30  31  32    34  35  36 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by wtfhuh



1) 17:56, 9 December 2009 IP: 84.202.66.204 2) 18:39, 9 December 2009 IP: 80.202.222.82 1) Is an user from Trondheim (Sentrum?) Norwey 2) is an user from NEXTGENTEL-NORWEY


EISCAT cover up commences.


I think it's kind of freaky that we're still the only ones who will even acknowledge EISCAT as a plausible explanation for the perfectly symmetric patterns in the sky.. (hmm.. *cough* *cough* Cymatic pattern effects *cough*)




posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 02:11 PM
link   
reply to post by OzWeatherman
 


No ...I do get your point as it was me that said unless we could recreate the exact same atmoshperic conditions it would be hard to prove.

My point is that relying totally on a 21st century weather balloon measuring the entirety of atmospheric conditions is like suggesting a 16th century microscope could audit the full celluar functions of a bacteria...you only get to see 1/10000000 of whats actually going on .......



posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hellmutt
A Norwegian rocket scientist believe it might be a failed Russian rocket launch


Norwegian article:
Mystisk lysfenomen kan være russisk rakett



edit to add:
He believe it might have been launched from a Russian submarine

[edit on 9 Dec 2009 by Hellmutt]
nnot criticising you, not calling names, but seriously. Do the russians have plasma propelled rockets now? That blue luminous gas looks alot like plasma



posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 02:12 PM
link   
Could this be experimentation with the fabric of space?Maybe they are trying to twist the fabric of space in order to create a wormhole. An analogy would be to take a balloon and twist it until it collapses at a specific point. Just an idea to throw out there.



posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by processofelimination


I think it's kind of freaky that we're still the only ones who will even acknowledge EISCAT as a plausible explanation for the perfectly symmetric patterns in the sky.. (hmm.. *cough* *cough* Cymatic pattern effects *cough*)


LOL

Plausible,


You guys cant even explain how EISCAT did, or even couldve achieved this....yet you discount every other theory.


God this site is humorous sometimes



posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 02:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Hack28
 

Good oberservation but it has nothing to do with the time of exposure.

The blue trail is the exhaust trail left by the rocket. The effluent (residual, unburned fuel?) from the spinning booster (after separation) moves outward. Where it encounters the existing trail it disturbs it. The part of the trail closest to the spinning booster is disturbed most by the effluent and is most dispersed.

[edit on 12/9/2009 by Phage]



posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jb0311NY
The blue appears to be heading out of the circle...

Clearly this is just another swamp gas phenonenon. I see this type of stuff every day


I want some of whatever the hell you're on...



posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by jukiodone2
reply to post by OzWeatherman
 


No ...I do get your point as it was me that said unless we could recreate the exact same atmoshperic conditions it would be hard to prove.

My point is that relying totally on a 21st century weather balloon measuring the entirety of atmospheric conditions is like suggesting a 16th century microscope could audit the full celluar functions of a bacteria...you only get to see 1/10000000 of whats actually going on .......



Sorry , do you actually launch weather balloons for a living?

Because I do, and the data paints a pretty damn good representation of what the upper atmosphere is doing.



posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by stanlee

Originally posted by Hellmutt
A Norwegian rocket scientist believe it might be a failed Russian rocket launch


Norwegian article:
Mystisk lysfenomen kan være russisk rakett



edit to add:
He believe it might have been launched from a Russian submarine

[edit on 9 Dec 2009 by Hellmutt]
nnot criticising you, not calling names, but seriously. Do the russians have plasma propelled rockets now? That blue luminous gas looks alot like plasma


Plasma is an easy google search away this is spinnig plasma:


farm3.static.flickr.com..." target='_blank' class='tabOff'/>



posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by processofelimination

Originally posted by Jb0311NY
The blue appears to be heading out of the circle...

Clearly this is just another swamp gas phenonenon. I see this type of stuff every day


I want some of whatever the hell you're on...


I second that!

2nd line...


So anyway... how about that weather we are having.



posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by OzWeatherman

Originally posted by processofelimination


I think it's kind of freaky that we're still the only ones who will even acknowledge EISCAT as a plausible explanation for the perfectly symmetric patterns in the sky.. (hmm.. *cough* *cough* Cymatic pattern effects *cough*)


LOL

Plausible,


You guys cant even explain how EISCAT did, or even couldve achieved this....yet you discount every other theory.


God this site is humorous sometimes




I haven't discounted anyone's ANYTHING. It's clear you're the one with the trouble keeping an open mind.

EISCAT participates in hundreds of ionospheric, high-energy plasma experiments. Is that not one way of CONSIDERING that position?

I'd love for you to give me evidence of me "discounting every other theory."
People are posting to be responded to are they not? I hope everyone can interpret things with a little less negativity than you, thanks.



posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by processofelimination

Originally posted by x2Strongx
reply to post by aboveGoos
 


You might want to go to page 30... three videos that show the same behavior... which ALL turned out to be missiles...





I second this gentleman.

For people who are still interested in alternative causality:
Check out some of the EISCAT posts. EISCAT is a high-energy atmospheric research facility literally RIGHT AROUND THE CORNER from where this phenomena occurred. In fact that blue spiral connects to their Ionospheric Heater array.


*sigh* I did link to EISCAT about 8 hours ago but the post was ignored by all but one ....


Originally posted by yzzyUK
www.eiscat.se:8080...

is it not just the above?


here


[edit on 9-12-2009 by yzzyUK]



posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Well the particles of whatever the rocket ejected, that are refracting the sunlight, would be subject to changing position in the wind, right? So if the wind was strong that night, why do we see such a perfect spiral?

And are there any images that seem to show that the spiraling does not all occur in the same plane?



posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dometheus
Reminds me of the Laser Light shows they do on buildings.
Not the regular lights, but the 3D effects they use, can't this be done to the sky?



This time they did it on the sky. Looking at the pictures it looks like light is being emitted from the mountain top. Same way the lasers do it.

But then again, It is just a photo and people did see it in person.
Wish I could have been there.

I wonder if any surveillance cameras picked up on it.

End of Line......


[edit on 9-12-2009 by Dometheus]

[edit on 9-12-2009 by Dometheus]

[edit on 9-12-2009 by Dometheus]


First time I've seen anything like this. Why are NONE of the people in the foreground watching the show?



posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Ah-Ha... They finally got the LHC to work.


Second Line..



posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by processofelimination
[I haven't discounted anyone's ANYTHING. It's clear you're the one with the trouble keeping an open mind.

EISCAT participates in hundreds of ionospheric, high-energy plasma experiments. Is that not one way of CONSIDERING that position?

I'd love for you to give me evidence of me "discounting every other theory."
People are posting to be responded to are they not? I hope everyone can interpret things with a little less negativity than you, thanks.


Oh my minds open.

I just find it humorous that people claimit EISCAT, yet can not explain how EISCAT achieved these, nor can they disprove the rocket theory. If you're going to make a claim at least back it up with some hard evidence instead of just stating basless comments.

So please, enlighten the rest of us, how exactly did EISCAT achieve this?



posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
reply to post by Hack28
 

Good oberservation but it has nothing to do with the time of exposure.

The blue trail is the exhaust trail left by the rocket. The effluent (residual, unburned fuel?) from the spinning booster (after separation) moves outward. Where it encounters the existing trail it disturbs it. The part of the trail closest to the spinning booster is disturbed most by the effluent and is most dispersed.

[edit on 12/9/2009 by Phage]


im just asking questions here i see you post all the time i respet your knowledge, if the part closest to the spinnin booster is disturbed the most why would the dispersion dissapate the closer we get to the center of the spiral? Maybe im missing what the center is my understanding from the other side is the center is where the rocket ceased to spin or stopped releasing its spinning catalyst? calrification?



posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by yzzyUK

Originally posted by processofelimination

Originally posted by x2Strongx
reply to post by aboveGoos
 


You might want to go to page 30... three videos that show the same behavior... which ALL turned out to be missiles...





I second this gentleman.

For people who are still interested in alternative causality:
Check out some of the EISCAT posts. EISCAT is a high-energy atmospheric research facility literally RIGHT AROUND THE CORNER from where this phenomena occurred. In fact that blue spiral connects to their Ionospheric Heater array.


*sigh* I did link to EISCAT about 8 hours ago but the post was ignored by all but one ....


Yeah, surprisingly, in a conspiracy forum, the European DARPA equivalent gets no attention when a massive, perfectly symmetrical and awfully sudden spiral forms in the sky above it.



posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 02:21 PM
link   
Im sorry but this thing looks like something from a Pink Floyd Light show,not a rocket
static.guim.co.uk...



posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 02:22 PM
link   
To those that are wondering about the spiral, it's actually quite easy for one to form - If you consider a "catherine wheel", when it spins, particles are sprayed out in a spiral pattern, just as a spinning rocked might do.


Source: YouTube

Yes it's near perfect, but if the spin is constant, that is exactly what you would expect, at least initially.


The "black hole" is just the spot in the center where all the particles (that were reflecting light), have left. The particles were being spun outwards, so you would expect them to carry on moving in the same direction ie. outwards, leaving a patch where you can see the sky through. If you compare the darkness of the sky in the "hole", it matches that on the outside of the spiral.

I also agree that this was most likely a rocket launch.

What is amazing is that the spiral was able to form without significant distortion in the upper atmosphere. Usually, the high winds up there would rip it out before it had a chance to form, but perhaps the altitude was great enough to avoid the worst of it.

Strange, and unusual, but certainly not outside the realms of possibility IMHO.




top topics



 
431
<< 30  31  32    34  35  36 >>

log in

join