It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Spectacular Phenomena In The Sky. What Is It?

page: 36
<< 33  34  35    37  38  39 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 02:37 PM
link   
reply to post by C.H.U.D.

a catherine wheel normally has its centre fixed to a non moving object. What was the rocket fixed to? how did it form such a perfect spiral when even a catherine wheel that is fixed would not be capable of?

link   

Originally posted by processofelimination
Psst... I posted the link too, as well as a description of EISCAT activities in Norway. You just refused to acknowledge it.

Does EISCAT disprove the original rocket trail photo posted above too?

link   
For some reason from reading this thread I am uncontrollably giddy and full of energy

I fill like a wee child right before christmas or some other exciting thing

Why am I feeling this pure glee? I don't know! but its because of this thread
(dare I call it happiness radiating out of my body)

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 02:40 PM
link   

And considering that the rocket was launched in the troposphere, and not the ionosphere, which is hundred of kilometres above the the troposphere, its unlikely that EISCAT created it.

This is not true, the layers of the atmosphere do effect one another, the ionosphere does effect the layers under it and EISCAT is the worlds most powerful heater.

BUT more importantly the EISCAT can effect the stratosphere and mesosphere, and they are continually trying to improve low altitude capabilities. There are current scientific reports that the range can now be as low between 15-50km.

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 02:40 PM
link   
My biggest question is what the hell**** do people need to see in order to recognize something is not ordinary. Does a light ship covering the entire northern hemisphere need to disreguard all of planet earths MILITARY LAWS OF DISCLOSURE and ENTRANCE and come thru or what?? What do you need to see?? It is clear the remaining parts of your brains were tampered in order to prevent OPEN MINDEDNESS, so its not your faults nor is anger risen but, d@#$.

[edit on 12/9/09 by Ophiuchus 13]

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 02:41 PM
link   
reply to post by stanlee

I've seen the rocket tests out of Edwards AFB and they look nothing like what is show on that video. From what I have seen living in socal all my life is that if the test goes good, the trail seems to be more linear & when they go bad, the trail is more erratic.

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 02:41 PM
link   
reply to post by stanlee

The blue can be explained by nitrogen being vented, as rockets do, reacting in the atmosphere.

The other key part is that this is a failing rocket. Its behavior would be on an unusual flight path of a functional rocket. Something as simple as the rocket losing guidance and flatening out its flight path would be a failing rocket.

The exhaust plume might appear to be larger near the rocket but could be an illusion based off of how far the rocket flew.

The imploding white spiral would happen when the light source (rocket motor) quit by either malfunction, out of fuel, or self destruction causing the reflection on the ice particles/ water vapor to stop as well

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by '___'omino
For some reason from reading this thread I am uncontrollably giddy and full of energy

I fill like a wee child right before christmas or some other exciting thing

Why am I feeling this pure glee? I don't know! but its because of this thread
(dare I call it happiness radiating out of my body)

Feel the same way smiling all day. Strang indeed

link   

Originally posted by OzWeatherman

Originally posted by jukiodone2
reply to post by OzWeatherman

Ah sorry.... I didnt realise weather ballons measured every single possible variable in the atmosphere.

Do you not think there are external, possibly temporary factors that can affect the atmoshpere that are outside the finite list of things a weather balloon measures.

Maybe the weather balloon could tell me what the exact mix of electrons and protons hitting the atmoshpere from the sun were at the time or what the readings of the magnetoshpere were in that particular region at the time???

(I'm no expert on weather balloons so hopefully it doesnt incorporate the above lol )

[edit on 9-12-2009 by jukiodone2]

No they dont, but the explanation doesnt need to know how much of a bombardment of the troposphere is taking from sunlight, its more to do with the sun angle, the mositure content and the wind speed and direction

How do you know what the explanation needs???
You're taking a simplistic approach of suggesting that the only things we need to be concerned with are the things we already understand.

I provided 2 random examples of why a weather balloon can not and never will measure all atmoshperic variables to demonstrate that there are probably a thousand other things that could effect the outcome of the proposed experiement...

Why dont we just use a weather balloon and known science to explain Gravity, Bosons, WIMP's, Unified Field theory and save alot of time and hastle??

link   

You think an out of control rocket made that perfect spiral?

I first thought rocket to, but the spiral is too perfect imo.

link   
reply to post by Shakesbeer

Thankyou!
that answered my questions, along with Phage thankyou to him as well.

Dear Domino, trying to draw this is insane, to make it overlap and working out the math. it mayyyy take a bit hahaha im gonna try my best though im intrigued as well.

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by processofelimination
Psst... I posted the link too, as well as a description of EISCAT activities in Norway. You just refused to acknowledge it.

Does EISCAT disprove the original rocket trail photo posted above too?

Oh hell no! That's why I think it probably was a rocket!

It's just strange - the inconsistencies with the clearly plasma-state blue beam drawn into the EISCAT I/M heating array. It's that, and the end; when the spiral suddenly opens up and dissipates that lead me to believe that these are plasma-gasses, and not rocket fuel.

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by wtfhuh
BUT more importantly the EISCAT can effect the stratosphere and mesosphere, and they are continually trying to improve low altitude capabilities. There are current scientific reports that the range can now be as low between 15-50km.

Yes, but 15 to 50km is still well above the troposphere, especially at such a high latitude, where the tropopause can be as low as 15,000 to 20,000ft. 15kms is approximately 45,000ft. The tropopause isnt even that hgih in the tropics. So while I concede that the mesosphere and and stratosphere can be affected, its still to high for the troposphere

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Everyone that had seen rockets launched should know that this is not normal. Great art work by the way!

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Hmm havent gone through the entire thread yet... but my initial brain fart was, hey look some ones found the spiral warp filter (or what ever its name is) in PS. Its just to... perfect to be natural or made.

The real telling question to me is... why is it, given the size of the phenomena does the spiral disc appear constantly parallel with the picture taker, regardless of the picture takers location?... given its size youd have a huge number of photos taken from all over the place, you'd think they have a couple of pics of the 'disc' being oblique seen more from the side. If there are, then no biggie, but its a little 'hmmm' inducing.

Interesting but I get the feeling the spiral pics have been tampered with, that pic on either the first or second page that has the foggy disc with the hole in it is more than likely the real appearance of what it looked like.

Also to the guy about 4-5 pages back who said 'hey look isnt this the remains of a rocket trail near the horizon'... it looks more like the sunset lite edge of a rather flat cloud bank thats been edited out of the image rather poorly or tampered with to look like its attached to the base of the blue trail.

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hack28

Thankyou!
that answered my questions, along with Phage thankyou to him as well.

Dear Domino, trying to draw this is insane, to make it overlap and working out the math. it mayyyy take a bit hahaha im gonna try my best though im intrigued as well.

I'm slaving away on it too now I have to know for sure
We can compare our stuff soon!!
I'm so giddy teeheee

[edit on 9-12-2009 by '___'omino]

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by jukiodone2
How do you know what the explanation needs???
You're taking a simplistic approach of suggesting that the only things we need to be concerned with are the things we already understand.

Because the explanation needs those variables for it to work, and the weather data suggests a strong correlation to the rocket theory. How does the amount of protons or electrons from the sun make this work?

link   

Agreed you have not seen anything like this. You are in a completely different hemishere and environment. You would need all of the conditions of Norway for this to happen, or similar conditions to get partial similarties

link   

Originally posted by wtfhuh

Yes, but 15 to 50km is still well above the troposphere, especially at such a high latitude, where the tropopause can be as low as 15,000 to 20,000ft. 15kms is approximately 45,000ft. The tropopause isnt even that hgih in the tropics. So while I concede that the mesosphere and and stratosphere can be affected, its still to high for the troposphere

So you're saying there's evidence this even took place in the range of the tropopause, or low-dynamic range of the troposphere?

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Point of No Return

You think an out of control rocket made that perfect spiral?

I first thought rocket to, but the spiral is too perfect imo.

Im saying is a high probabilty. The atmospheric conditions at the time suggest its possible, and the presence of a rocket trail prior to the spiral, as well as the angle of the sun add to it to.

new topics

top topics

<< 33  34  35    37  38  39 >>

join