It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Spectacular Phenomena In The Sky. What Is It?

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 08:36 AM
link   
I have seen this before and read about it once...This is a type of HAARP thingy. Someone needs to show this to Hoagland ASAP!!! I'm pretty sure we are looking at some kind of Torsion Field.

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 08:38 AM
link   
I would love to have pictures of what is behind the mountains!

Just to see, since the funny cloud trail points there. Is it only me that thinks that is quite important?

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 08:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Hellmutt

Ah sod it couldn't get picture to upload, please remove post

[edit on 9-12-2009 by moocowman]

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 08:40 AM
link   
S&F awesome pictures!

i really dont have a clue what that is ,never seen anything like it but i personally dont think any rocket etc could ever produce something like that!

somehow i have a bad feeling about this.... did something just enter our neighbourhood..... or are these "signs" in the sky...

link   

Originally posted by warlok

Originally posted by SalkinVictory

reply to post by SalkinVictory

Ok, especially for you I will repost my post... Read the whole thread

Still think it's a rocket..

It's fine if you think it's a rocket ^^ .

I personally don't. It just doesn't make sense to me, but of course, maybe you are right.

No, you said search the ground, my picture shows it didn't originate from the ground. What you think it could be is open to your interpretation..

Oh, now I understand what you meant.

Well, I do know that the blue trail doesn't go directly to the ground. But you can agree with me that the cloud trail does, and seems to me, connected to the whole incident.

I just think it's worth a go to check that out as well! At least to see what's there.

link   

It points to the horizon.....

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 08:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by SalkinVictory
I would love to have pictures of what is behind the mountains!

Just to see, since the funny cloud trail points there. Is it only me that thinks that is quite important?

last tme OK

Behind the mountains is the Andoya rocket range.
www.rocketrange.no...#
Even with pictures from the ground.

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 08:43 AM
link   

It points to the horizon.....

Come on man, don't tell me this doesn't look like a possible connection:

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 08:44 AM
link   
reply to post by pazcat

Ok, thank you!

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 08:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Karlhungis
reply to post by Svaba

It is impressive that you were able to completely ignore the rest of the thread and all of the other photos, videos and links regarding this. Well done sir.

This thing could be a lot of things but fake doesn't seem to be one of them.

Svaba has a point. I've looked through some of the videos and pictures and they are showing a minor atmospheric phenomenon. What the hoaxers did was take one of the pictures and edit it so you get this greatly exaggerated one that everyone believes in, while in fact the only thing there was likely that initial minor atmospheric phenomenon easily explainable and not very impressive. The hoaxer is playing on the credibility of the original photos while inventing their own version of it.

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 08:45 AM
link   
Well, at least we know the LHC works!

(Signals runs out of the house screaming)

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 08:46 AM
link   
It sseems this is just another thing that will go down as a mystery.

We can't believe what anyone says it seems anymore and conclusions come to quickly without study.

First I would think we need to know without a doubt if this was started from the ground or from the sky.

I'm not going with failed rocket myself. We need the help of people in that area..... what is near that Mountain area..... people need to go and have a look around if possible.

When I saw this, one of my first thoughts was people from Centuries ago looking in the skies and seeing unusual things and not knowing what was happening then drawing pictures of it and Centuries later we study those unusual pictures.

We probably will never know the truth unless it happens again with many seeing exactly what is happening and knows exactly what it is.

Kind of like being shown the Magicians tricks.

Looks like same crap different Century.

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 08:47 AM
link   
All you people are saying it's a rocket , Have you not seen the video? The spiral as a "whole unit" is turning clockwise. It is if it is a solid mass. If a rocket was spirialing, how can the whole image be spinning relatively that fast? Could it be a projected image in that case, Possibly...But then again photo #9 from the previous picture links on page one looks more like a rocket. Which goes back again to that damn spiral moving and spinning as a whole... Too bad I wasn't there... [Snip].

Mod Note: Terms & Conditions Of Use – Please Review This Link.

edit inappropriate reference / kj

[edit on 9/12/2009 by kosmicjack]

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 08:47 AM
link   

what is near that Mountain area..... people need to go and have a look around if possible.

That's already been answered about 5 seconds ago.

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 08:48 AM
link   
reply to post by pilotx

Other pictures taken from other people show the perfect spiral as well.

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 08:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by butane bob

what is near that Mountain area..... people need to go and have a look around if possible.

That's already been answered about 5 seconds ago.

Hehe, still be interesting to have a look though!

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 08:49 AM
link   

I didn's say there wasn't any connection. It's just not right behind the hills/mountains, it's a little farther away..

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 08:51 AM
link   
en.wikipedia.org...

On January 31, 2008 the US Navy tested a railgun that fired a shell at 10.64 MJ with a muzzle velocity of 2,520 m/s.[15] Its expected performance is a muzzle velocity over 5,800 m/s, accurate enough to hit a 5 meter target over 200 nautical miles (370.4 km) away while firing at 10 shots per minute.

A spiral in the gases will create itself at this spead.

or maybe a missile ? maybe : the new china missile that goes at mach 10.

Maybe., but not in this place of the world

link   
this is our imagination on stress...
this is only a test.
this photo and news from norway is only a test.

Please folks... relax and think. dont jump up and shout to the heavens
over nothing.

link   

Originally posted by observe50

I'm not going with failed rocket myself. We need the help of people in that area..... what is near that Mountain area..... people need to go and have a look around if possible.

Someone posted what was behind the mountains like 4 posts above yours,

The answer is the Andoya rocket range

they even have a handy website

Click me you saucy devils.

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join