It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ohio Executes Inmate Using Single Drug Method

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 04:28 AM
link   
reply to post by blueorder

Are you seriously saying that those comments I posted above were not as bad if not worse than the crime performed?

I don't know what your definition of "moral high ground" is but it's certainly not displayed in the disgusting comments I quoted above. Far from it actually. I would expect neanderthals to think like that, not civilised modern human beings.

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 04:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kryties
Are you seriously saying that those comments I posted above were not as bad if not worse than the crime performed?

I don't know what your definition of "moral high ground" is but it's certainly not displayed in the disgusting comments I quoted above. Far from it actually. I would expect neanderthals to think like that, not civilised modern human beings.

My own view is that Execution is not "the same" as the original murder, though prefer to keep the method as clinical as possible, in order to distinguish ourselves from backward nations such as Saudia Arabia, Nigeria etc.

Where you fall down is equating execution as the same as the original murder- it clearly isn't, one is murder and one is punishment for carrying out the evil of murder. Using your analogy we should not incarcerate kidnappers

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 04:38 AM
link   

So let me get this straight. You advocate the execution of this man in the following ways:

- inject the condemned with some kind of acid,

- take his stuff, attempt to rape him, and then dismember him and spread his body around a couple states,

- beaten attempted to rape him and cut him up into pieces (Im not saying it should be "slow" but a couple mins of pain before death i would see as acceptable)

- wrapped in barbed wire, attatched to the hitchrope of two trucks, and to have those trucks INCH forward bit by bit, just so hes sure when the end comes,

- execute them by a hand gun to the head,

- willing people should line up and try to rape him with long sticks. If he resist it would be deemed as failed attempt, after which they would move on to knives and scatter his body around the prison garden to compost and feed the trees and grass,

- Pushing him off a tall building,

- sell lottery tickets to be the lucky person to actually inject the bastard (or shoot, or whatever),

- how about shove a piece of pvc up his behind put barbed wire in it then pull the pipe out leaving the wire in him and dump him off naked in the woods somewhere in a snowfield

So are you going to be the one dismembering him? Or will you be the person inserting pvc pipe up his rectum followed by barbed wire?

And again, please explain to me how advocating those above methods of execution is any better than the horrible crime the man performed?

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 04:41 AM
link   
did you even read my post

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 04:53 AM
link   

Yes I did, and I am failing to understand, given what you said and given what I have said, what relevence this following comment by you has to do with the topic we are discussing.....

And you people claim to be any better than the man who performed the horrible deed? How disgusting. How totally, completely and utterly disgusting.

Originally posted by blueorder
I find your lack of moral compass disgusting, equating execution of a murderer as the same as the original act of murder

What a filth and degenerate view

Please, enlighten me.

[edit on 10/12/2009 by Kryties]

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 04:56 AM
link   
"An eye for an eye..."

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 04:57 AM
link   

Please, enlighten me.

We have established that I support execution for murder- I also clarified that while I understand some of the calls for executing them barbarically, I prefer to keep the execution clinical and therefore would not approve of the methods mentioned

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 04:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cadbury
"An eye for an eye..."

You can be a bible literalist if you want..........

Anyway, it doesn't leave us all blind, we will only execute murderers, not the entire population

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 05:07 AM
link   

We have established that I support execution for murder- I also clarified that while I understand some of the calls for executing them barbarically, I prefer to keep the execution clinical and therefore would not approve of the methods mentioned

Then please explain why you thought it was necessary to equate me to filth and to call my view "degenerate", when clearly the only "degenerate" thoughts here are from people wishing the man be dismembered or have barbed wire inserted into his anus?

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 05:11 AM
link   

Then please explain why you thought it was necessary to equate me to filth and to call my view "degenerate", when clearly the only "degenerate" thoughts here are from people wishing the man be dismembered or have barbed wire inserted into his anus?

those who equate the state execution of a murder (in a democratic society, with due legal process) as the SAME as the original murder, are degenerates with a moral code lacking- that point was made quite clearly, what is not to understand

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 05:17 AM
link   

The non-understandable part is where you claim that you are against torturous methods of execution and yet in the same breath can call me "degenerate" and "filth" for pointing out the amount of torturous methods advocated in this thread.

It stinks of hypocrisy. It really reeks of it.....

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 05:20 AM
link   

You can be a bible literalist if you want..........

Why? When? To what end?

Anyway, it doesn't leave us all blind, we will only execute murderers, not the entire population

I didn't say anything about you “murdering the entire population,” did EYE?

[edit on 10-12-2009 by Cadbury]

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 05:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by CadburyWhy? When? To what end?

You quoted it mr bible man

I didn't say anything about you “murdering the entire population,” did EYE?

"EYE", but the use of the phrase "an I EYE I EYE CAPTAIN FOR AN EYE I EYE CAPTAIN LEAVES US ALL BLIND", in the case of execution, implies we all get executed, DOESN'T IT CAPTAIN!

[edit on 10-12-2009 by blueorder]

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 05:29 AM
link   

The non-understandable part is where you claim that you are against torturous methods of execution and yet in the same breath can call me "degenerate" and "filth" for pointing out the amount of torturous methods advocated in this thread.

It stinks of hypocrisy. It really reeks of it.....

You are stinking yourself out- my comments to you are driven by your equating execution with murder (the side show over some exotic methods notwithstanding)- that is the basis, not the "how" we do it, you equate execution with murder no matter the method- hence my point, you see?

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 05:30 AM
link   

You quoted it mr bible man

I did not.

"EYE", but the use of the phrase "an I EYE I EYE CAPTAIN FOR AN EYE I EYE CAPTAIN LEAVES US ALL BLIND", in the case of execution, implies we all get executed, DOESN'T IT CAPTAIN!

No.

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 05:34 AM
link   

You really are not making any sense. I quote what others suggested as methods of execution and point out that their methods are no better than the horrible crime performed, you come in and call me filth and degenerate, you then do a u-turn and claim that you do not advocate those methods suggested, and yet you still call me filth and degenerate for pointing it out?

That's hypocrisy. The dictionary definition of it.

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 05:38 AM
link   
Robert Anton Wilson @ the Disinformation Seminar.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"wherever you find genital mutilation, you're going to find that men are superior to women, society is very warlike, children are frequently beaten or otherwise abused, there's a 'father' god, strict code of morality, women are killed for premarital sex..........."

"where you find women have a low status, you will find circumcision..male &/or female.... ( i'll spare the details...
) when you find a society like that they're always very warlike, men have a much higher status than women, women live basically slave lives, harems are common, polygamy is common - which means women are having sex with men they don't really 'dig' but they're being forced into it & insult sensitivity is very high, you can get killed for insulting one another."

"on the other hand, wherever you find the absence of genital mutilation you generally find men & women are equal, there's hardly any wars, sometimes there are no wars at all, rape is unknown usually, like in the trobriand islands, the Zuni indians can only remember ONE murder in their entire history, and they only remember that because they're an oral culture & oral cultures remember things longer than literate cultures."

"The ONE murder in Zuni history happened over 300 years ago and the Zuni's are STILL ashamed of it and STILL to this day don't know why it happened...."

"whereas the patrist culture of the united states as a whole I think we have one murder every 7 minutes if I remember the statistics correctly, and I think we have one rape every 3 minutes. And of course, we have plenty of genital mutilation, although its only practised on women by people of Arabian decent it's practised on the whole male population by doctors who assure us the procedure is scientifically necessary..."

"no scientific justification for circumcision has ever been published that made any sense whatsoever."

"but the thing that Mayo (?) addresses, is that the doctors HEAR the babies SCREAMING in agony... but it doesn't register on them...why?

because they have patrist armoured values, they've shut down their own emotions so they can't recognise anyone else's emotions, an infant screaming is just one of the side effects of 'normal' procedure, just like slapping them on the backside right after their born...

Isn't that a great way to enter to human race!?"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

He says a lot more in the video, but I've transcribed the relevant parts, if you want the rest, buy the DVD.

P.L.U.R.I
-B.Morrison

P.S) its all there...you'll either 'get it' or not. whatever. I'm pretty disgusted by the tone of this thread. good luck to you all, you'll need it.

[edit on 10/12/09 by B.Morrison]

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 05:40 AM
link   
reply to post by elevatedone

I have never heard of a firing squad failing to do its job . Heck today it should be possible to have something akin to a purely mechanical firing squad to avoid having to recruit a number of people to pull the trigger .

reply to post by Kryties

I am not exactly a fan of the death penalty but sticking within the frame work of the topic then a firing squad is one of the better options . As for suggestions such as the use of acid well that is just purely savagely you my as well just rely on vigilantism . Oh its easy to sit back behind your keyboard and not have face vigilantism or your own savagely .

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 05:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cadbury
I did not.

that is where the phrase has it's origins, the "eye for an eye" in the Bible- this principle is then quoted and amended by people well after it's origins, we can KEN the meaning, KEN we?

No.

AYE EYE CAPTAIN IT DOES

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 05:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by KrytiesYou really are not making any sense. I quote what others suggested as methods of execution and point out that their methods are no better than the horrible crime performed, you come in and call me filth and degenerate, you then do a u-turn and claim that you do not advocate those methods suggested, and yet you still call me filth and degenerate for pointing it out?

That's hypocrisy. The dictionary definition of it.

No, we have had this discussion before- my comments relate to your equating execution with the act of murder- this is what you believe, and hence my comments, I cannot be any clearer- there is no u turn

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join