It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We must act now to save the planet *action required*

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 07:45 PM
link   
Carlin: "Save the #ing planet?

Are you #ing serious?

We can't even take care of ourselves yet,

and we have the arrogance to say we want to save the planet?"

=p

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 07:47 PM
link   
Don't worry. We don't have to do a thing. When TPTB start the population reduction process, the CO2 will naturally go away.

HOORAY!

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 07:50 PM
link   
S&F'd!
At least I can laugh about it for a minute!
BTW, if we kill blow-hards first can we get a carbon credit?
Like in the form of burger king gift cards?

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 07:59 PM
link   
reply to post by downtown436

is this idiot serious?

wow great idea Einstein, can tell ur not the sharpest crayon in the box..... "hey lets go kill all the humans cause they produce co2" what in gods name would be the point of your stupid and completely closed-minded plan.

how bout we reduce emissions and use technology to our advantage to reduce c02. Instead of exterminating the entire planet, wow you blow my mind!!!

What dimension are you from?

[edit on 8-12-2009 by tmayhew01]

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 08:17 PM
link   
Don't be fooled be the misdirection by the Dem's they hold all the cards the Republicans don't have the power to stop what the dem's want to pass. Also the EPA is not an all powerful entity they still work for the fed's. Letting the EPA (or making the EPA) take the rains is just another way for the GOP to pass the blame to someone else and they can try to walk away smelling like a rose. Don't be fooled.

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 08:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Raven Hemp

What? Misdirection by the Dems or the GOP?
I'm confused by your post.

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 08:24 PM
link   
Well, I am not sure I entirely agree with this argument at all. Animals, Humans and most things that 'exhale' produce CO2. As unforgiving as CO2 is, it is a vital part of the earths evolution.

Plants require carbon dioxide to conduct photosynthesis, and unless doing so they won't survive. In order to see a cleaner future, we need to plant more tree's and design 'filters' to limit the emitions rather than prevent it completely.

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 08:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Clearskies

when they where warning that if a cap and trade bill was not passed that the EPA would probably take over to regulate CO2 emissions. It was the Democrats that made the warnings and the democrats have enough seats that they don't need a single republican vote to pass it. now they can say we tried. But resistance from the opposing party stopped it.

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 08:26 PM
link   
money.cnn.com...

Looks like they have a answer to Save the Earth! haa

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 08:27 PM
link   
I thought threads of this type,were not allowed on ATS and would be removed, shut down, deemed hoax.
I know i wasn't amused, maybe is not meant to amuse?

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by observe50
Good Lord just........""PLANT TREES IN MASS"" and you will CURE all your CO2 problems yes, IT'S JUST THAT SIMPLE and Mother Nature supplies you with what you need.

And another thing is, it's free if you do what I do and use cuttings.

www.letsgogardening.co.uk...

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 08:29 PM
link   
reply to post by way2slo

We don't need that if we ALREADY have chemtrails!
How much more smog do we need! Arghhhh!

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 08:31 PM
link   
Sarcasm aside OP, do you think it is wise then, to do nothing at all? Just say "Eh screw it.. it COULD be a natural event.. you know, one of those ones that occur once every several 10s of thousands of years. It just happen to hit during out industrial age.. just a mere coincidence mates!"

So because people and organizations have agenda, we should simply ignore the FACTUAL events that are occurring around the world?

Ignorance is bliss, I guess. Not our problem! Let our kids with it lol!

Keep your head firmly buried in the sand, I suppose. It's obvious the OP and others know absolutely everything about the planet. Even though EXPERTS are unsure exactly the cause.. THIS GUY KNOWS! It's good to have a such a brilliant mind around these parts.

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 08:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Raven Hemp

I don't trust the Dems OR GOP!
It's two sides of the same monopoly coin in most cases!

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 08:34 PM
link   
reply to post by andrewh7

No, I swear, I am totally sincere. We have to wage a war on CO2!

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 08:35 PM
link   
reply to post by fleabit

Take a good look at this.

link   
reply to post by fleabit

So take your pick give the children an event that may or may not be man made and may or may not fix itself naturally or most certainly leave them in such debt that there children will be slaves paying it off.

link   
reply to post by fleabit

So take your pick give the children an event that may or may not be man made and may or may not fix itself naturally or most certainly leave them in such debt that there children will be slaves paying it off.

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Maybe we should slaughter all the cows that exude more greenhouse gases than most anything else!

We can bury their bodies in the ground and let them be with earth again! The earth will be here long after we are gone....and millions more species will come to exist and then go extinct.

I'm sick of the global warming debate. By the way...I'm looking at 8-10 inches of global warming on the ground tomorrow.

Let's just forget that they thought there was going to be a new ice age back in the 70's and that they actually wanted to ADD CO2 in the atmosphere.

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by SuperSlovak

Someone needs to read up on climategate.
It will help you see the truth.

Oh, that is just the big oil lobby talking a bunch of crap, everyone knows CO2 is
-produced only by humans
-Causing the world to heat up
-inflicting suffering on Polars bears when they are stranded on a tiny iceberg

GET WITH THE PROGRAM!

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join