It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We must act now to save the planet *action required*

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 08:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by mitman93
Don't worry. We don't have to do a thing. When TPTB start the population reduction process, the CO2 will naturally go away.

HOORAY!

Thank god someone is thinking rationally!

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 08:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by tmayhew01
reply to post by downtown436

is this idiot serious?

wow great idea Einstein, can tell ur not the sharpest crayon in the box..... "hey lets go kill all the humans cause they produce co2" what in gods name would be the point of your stupid and completely closed-minded plan.

how bout we reduce emissions and use technology to our advantage to reduce c02. Instead of exterminating the entire planet, wow you blow my mind!!!

What dimension are you from?

[edit on 8-12-2009 by tmayhew01]

Sorry, but science is on my side. 100% on my side with no debate possible, ever.

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 08:40 PM
link   

link   

please tell me you are joking right.

It's been proven plants also put out CO2... CO2 is natural.

In fact there is CO2 on mars,

man-made global warming is debunked.

Natural Global warming is real and is only a threat if we go into the ice age cycle. Remember when they salted the ice caps because they thought the world was going into global cooling??

....... Next its just going to be apophis.... now that is something you should be afraid of.

link   
You know, it's really easy to make a topic saying "humans are ruining everything, we should make a difference!" for some easy flags and stars. People simply don't want to act like they don't care, so they pretend they do. In fact, that's why Obama is in power ATM.

But are you actually going to do #? Nope. I bet you aren't. And if you DID remove this evil CO2 we would all die soon. Maybe we need to lower it, but the biggest sheeple-maker is to blame everyone of something then propose an apparent FIX.

I'm not jumping in your dingy.

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 08:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Scooby Doo
Well, I am not sure I entirely agree with this argument at all. Animals, Humans and most things that 'exhale' produce CO2. As unforgiving as CO2 is, it is a vital part of the earths evolution.

Plants require carbon dioxide to conduct photosynthesis, and unless doing so they won't survive. In order to see a cleaner future, we need to plant more tree's and design 'filters' to limit the emitions rather than prevent it completely.

100% junk science.

You need to open your eyes.

CO2 is only produced by human activity. Plants don't need it. How did they live before man? There certainly wasn't any CO2 in the atmosphere then, now was there?

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 08:42 PM
link   

There is no global warming.
TPTB want you to believe that there is global warming.
Every 20,000 years the planet, naturaly warms up and the ice melts. Just as it gets colder and we get an ice age. Its part of the normal cycle.
But then most of you haven't conquored your fear yet. And until you do everything that TPTB send out through the national media which they own to keep your programming running will make you believe there decrees, treaties, etc.

Course Ive been saying this for awhile now, and no one listens.:sighs:
So just watch your sport programs, go to work for your slave masters and when the tide rolls in and its gets stormy. I hope youve conquored your fear.

wanders off "On the beach"...

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by googolplex
I thought threads of this type,were not allowed on ATS and would be removed, shut down, deemed hoax.
I know i wasn't amused, maybe is not meant to amuse?

It's not funny. It is not a hoax either. 100% of scientists agree. You can either get in line like the rest of us, or enjoy watching a baby seal suffocated by evil CO2.

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 08:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Eye of Horus

And global warming HAS been proven by SCIENCE... so don't kid yourself, perhaps you should do some more research but the FACTS do not lie

And to the OP, get a life, who spends there time on here stirring up arguments just go get flags and stars.... and points from replys

[edit on 8-12-2009 by tmayhew01]

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by fleabit
Sarcasm aside OP, do you think it is wise then, to do nothing at all? Just say "Eh screw it.. it COULD be a natural event.. you know, one of those ones that occur once every several 10s of thousands of years. It just happen to hit during out industrial age.. just a mere coincidence mates!"

So because people and organizations have agenda, we should simply ignore the FACTUAL events that are occurring around the world?

Ignorance is bliss, I guess. Not our problem! Let our kids with it lol!

Keep your head firmly buried in the sand, I suppose. It's obvious the OP and others know absolutely everything about the planet. Even though EXPERTS are unsure exactly the cause.. THIS GUY KNOWS! It's good to have a such a brilliant mind around these parts.

Gall dang right, I know what I'm talking about!

I invented gravity!

Al Gore invented the internet, I invented gravity.

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by downtown436
Gall dang right, I know what I'm talking about!

I invented gravity!

Al Gore invented the internet, I invented gravity.

Did you invent gravity or the concept of gravity? Wasn't it already there? Just like your concepts now in this thread?

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by David9176

Maybe we should slaughter all the cows that exude more greenhouse gases than most anything else!

We can bury their bodies in the ground and let them be with earth again! The earth will be here long after we are gone....and millions more species will come to exist and then go extinct.

I'm sick of the global warming debate. By the way...I'm looking at 8-10 inches of global warming on the ground tomorrow.

Let's just forget that they thought there was going to be a new ice age back in the 70's and that they actually wanted to ADD CO2 in the atmosphere.

Yeah, good thinking.

Well Al Gore didn't exist in the 70's did he.

Or all the scientists that agree, I mean 100% agree too.

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 08:49 PM
link   

Gratz!
Also calm down a little, dude.
How are you going to get the message out with such a hysterical approach?
We have to break the news to the public in a cuddly way!
Be positive! Not "We're killing the baby seals". but, "How happy the seals will be with more oxygen and less humans!"
See its all about the 'spin'!

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 08:51 PM
link   

CO2 is an evil man made gas. It does not occur by nature anywhere in the known Galaxy.

All we do is consume all the natural resources like a virus that needs to be exterminated.

Please direct your attention topic creator to this encyclopedia entry: www.encyclopedia.com...-carbondio

In various parts of the world—notably in Italy, Java, and Yellowstone National Park in the United States—carbon dioxide is formed underground and issues from fissures in the earth. Natural mineral waters such as Vichy water sparkle (effervesce) because excess carbon dioxide that dissolved in them under pressure collects in bubbles and escapes when the pressure is released. The chokedamp (see damp ) of mines, pits, and old, unused wells is largely carbon dioxide. Carbon dioxide is a raw material for photosynthesis in green plants and is a product of animal respiration . It is also a product of the decay of organic matter.

Evil man made gas huh? The second portion of your rant such as the

-ONLY CAN HAVE ONE BABY

is just you making assumptions, really foolish ones at that. This guy is probably one of the craziest nutjobs I have ever seen on ATS.

You have no evidence to back up your outlandish claims and you think that CO2 is evil and can only be man made?

edit: If this is a parody its pretty lame

[edit on 8-12-2009 by fordrew]

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lavey2

please tell me you are joking right.

It's been proven plants also put out CO2... CO2 is natural.

In fact there is CO2 on mars,

man-made global warming is debunked.

Natural Global warming is real and is only a threat if we go into the ice age cycle. Remember when they salted the ice caps because they thought the world was going into global cooling??

....... Next its just going to be apophis.... now that is something you should be afraid of.

-Not joking
-CO2 is not natural, (this is non-debatable, and 100% proven)
-The only CO2 on Mars is man made
-Global warning is my religion, and it has never been even slightly de-bunked.
-BS to that last comment, I'm going to pretend like you didn't even say it, to spare you a shred of credibility.

-Asteroid impacts are good for the planet.

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 08:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Equinox99

Are you serious or just thick? This thread is obviously a parody dripping with sarcasm... to make a point. These crazed people who think that CO2 is a toxic gas are just plain loony. CO2 is essential for all life, and for plants, it is their oxygen... without it, they will all die, and if they die, we will not have the oxygen we need, since they produce that as their exhaled gas.

My gosh, it is amazing how many people don't understand basic science. Where were you all in 7th grade during biology class?

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Clearskies

Gratz!
Also calm down a little, dude.
How are you going to get the message out with such a hysterical approach?
We have to break the news to the public in a cuddly way!
Be positive! Not "We're killing the baby seals". but, "How happy the seals will be with more oxygen and less humans!"
See its all about the 'spin'!

HYSTERICAL????

WHO IS HYSTERICAL???

WE NEED TO STRIP THE EARTH BACK TO BARE ROCK, SO MOTHER EARTH CAN BE STERILE AND HAPPY AGAIN!!

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by fordrew

CO2 is an evil man made gas. It does not occur by nature anywhere in the known Galaxy.

All we do is consume all the natural resources like a virus that needs to be exterminated.

Please direct your attention topic creator to this encyclopedia entry: www.encyclopedia.com...-carbondio

In various parts of the world—notably in Italy, Java, and Yellowstone National Park in the United States—carbon dioxide is formed underground and issues from fissures in the earth. Natural mineral waters such as Vichy water sparkle (effervesce) because excess carbon dioxide that dissolved in them under pressure collects in bubbles and escapes when the pressure is released. The chokedamp (see damp ) of mines, pits, and old, unused wells is largely carbon dioxide. Carbon dioxide is a raw material for photosynthesis in green plants and is a product of animal respiration . It is also a product of the decay of organic matter.

Evil man made gas huh? The second portion of your rant such as the

-ONLY CAN HAVE ONE BABY

is just you making assumptions, really foolish ones at that. This guy is probably one of the craziest nutjobs I have ever seen on ATS.

You have no evidence to back up your outlandish claims and you think that CO2 is evil and can only be man made?

[edit on 8-12-2009 by fordrew]

Encyclopedia.com, Ha...
That site has about as much credibility as wikipedia. Which we all know is exactly 0%

Yeah, a 0% credibility rating, is that really a source you can trust.

I think not.

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 08:58 PM
link   
I am truly amazed that anybody on ATS would think this OP is not sarcastic. It really makes me wonder about some people's credulity, but then again, that is precisely why there are so many people in the streets of Copenhagen acting exactly like this OP author... they are ignorant of science, and therefore completely gullible to any nonsense spewed by the MSM, schools, etc.

Unbelievable really, and not a good sign for the survivability of humankind.

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 09:01 PM
link   
I have seriously had a lot of fun with this.

I have to go back to work, at the coal fired power plant, I'll be back in a few thousand tons of CO2.

See you all tomorrow.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join