It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I saw God's face in the river and got the picture to prove it

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2004 @ 02:18 PM
link   
A off topic post out of the blue:

I once saw a picture on the net where if you looked at it long enough, faces would come in and out of it.
Was said that what you saw was spirit guides, dunno if that has anything at all to do with this thread, but was an interesting picture to look at as it was almost completely BLACK.
Which thinking now about it, is almost like a form of scrying.

*pops out into oblivion*

posted on May, 22 2004 @ 02:45 PM
link   
maybe its just me then but i can see somthing quite clearly in it. i think certain members were to quick on the attack and didnt give anyone else a chance to say what they saw. theres still time though. or maybe not. i guess the name of the thread is a bit shocking.
it all got really deep with watcheroftheskys and lilblam, they didnt do to bad, it was an interesting exchange of ideas.

posted on May, 22 2004 @ 02:59 PM
link   
I don't know to what god you refer, but I know it could not be the God of Abraham. No man in sinful flesh can see his face, else one would be destroyed. Remember that Moses was only allowed to see the backside of God, and even that affected him?

posted on May, 22 2004 @ 03:08 PM
link   
humm...just looks like the winds blowing on the water to me, yeah maby the big one and the smaller one but don't think it is!

posted on May, 22 2004 @ 03:36 PM
link   
Hey...just compare it to our actual photo of God:

posted on May, 22 2004 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Bad doggie, Shok! No Scooby Snack for you!

We do not refer to Bwain outside RATS, remember? You are inviting calamity.

No go to your doghouse, and don't pee on the rug!!

posted on May, 22 2004 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Look at something long enough you'll see anything...looks like a lobsta to me

posted on May, 22 2004 @ 04:15 PM
link   
I took another look at that photo and actually, I see a big skull myself...then the other one was a small skull on the next page...OMG...LOL I wonder what the heck I am thinking? It is much like an ink blot test, yep. Concidering my main interest in the paranormal at this point and time in my life is mediumship, I can see a connection between that and skulls...LOL

But I think kode did actually prove that he did see what his mind interpits to be God. He even took the time to square out his image that he saw, so that is the proof, I can see faces where he sqaured them in, so I dont see what the problem is.

When I watch clouds, I see all kinds of things, sometimes you need to have the mind of a child, and imagination is where all things spring from. Little children have awesome imaginations, we lose that as adults most of the time. Artists are able to keep that, spiritual thinkers, philosophers psychics, scientists, all use imagination, I don't see why people feel the need to slam him for what he feels is the face of god to him.

[Edited on 22-5-2004 by Darkblade71]

posted on May, 22 2004 @ 05:57 PM
link   
I see so many more faces in that picture than you pointed out.

But its only when im looking for them.

I think you are just seeing what you want to see, nothing more.

posted on May, 22 2004 @ 06:10 PM
link   
First of all, I can't see **** in the pictures. I don't know what you guys are on, but I don't see any faces. Only water and waves.

Second, you said you weren't talking about the Christian bible or God. Why do you think God has a face. Isn't it in the Christian bible that it says God created us to his image (probably why you'd assume God have a face)?
Why would God have or need a face? God is not a living being or a person, it's energy.

posted on May, 22 2004 @ 07:59 PM
link   
Why would our God say he has a face, unless he has one? I think i t has to do more with what we use our face/head for (to communicate), that is what God's face is...
I really love how God has got to have long hair, lol. It was a part of the Nazerite vow to keep long hair, others did not...Christ was never accused of being a Nazerite, and as for God's other forms, he's been seen as a Dark Cloud, a dove, and light.

Sorry infinite,
One, scripturally, did see him, in all his glory�though not his face�

Exodus 33 7 Now Moses used to take the R1060 tent and pitch it outside the camp, a good distance from the camp, and he called it the tent of meeting. And everyone R1061 who sought the LORD would go out to the tent of meeting which was outside the camp� 9 Whenever Moses entered the tent, the R1062 pillar of cloud would descend and stand at the entrance of the tent; and R1063 the F737 LORD would speak with Moses. �11 a. Thus the R1064 LORD used to speak to Moses face to face, just as a man speaks to his friend. �23 "Then I will take My hand away and you shall see My back, but My R1082 face shall not be seen."
And this covers the consequences of seeing God. They were face to face, but God�s face was �held back� so as to not kill Moses.

Exodus 34 29 It came about when Moses was coming down from Mount Sinai (and the two R1128 tablets of the testimony were in Moses' hand as he was coming down from the mountain), that Moses did not know that the R1129 skin of his face shone because of his speaking with Him. 30 So when Aaron and all the sons of Israel saw Moses, behold, the skin of his face shone, and they R1130 were afraid to come near him. � 33 When Moses had finished speaking with them, he R1131 put a veil over his face. 34 But whenever Moses went in before the LORD to speak with Him, he R1132 would take off the veil until he came out; and whenever he came out and spoke to the sons of Israel what he had been commanded, 35 the R1133 sons of Israel would see the face of Moses, that the skin of Moses' face shone. So Moses would replace the veil over his face until he went in to speak with Him.
And it is believed that Saul/Paul saw Christ not in his body, but as God, in His full glory. (They described it as a bright light.) He was blinded and had to have a faithful Christian heal him�

It�s not a matter of ego, often, but being so focused on yourself that nothing else is as important (at times, you DO need to focus on yourself)�which covers Ego Trips, those who choose to worry ALL THE TIME about what other people think about them instead of being themselves, and with no disrespect intended towards the one who started this thread, those who are too busy looking for a sign, as well as many other things�

Mt 12:39 But he answered (5679) and said (5627) unto them, An evil and adulterous generation seeketh after (5719) a sign; and there shall no sign be given (5701) to it, but the sign of the prophet Jonas:
They were asking Christ for a sign, proof that he was the son of God, and he told them there�d be no miracle but that of his resurrection (this problem does hold a parallel, think on it). It's nice to see the face, but what did it DO for you? What emotions? What change in life?

As for getting to see God�s face, are you sure if it�s in this life or in the judgment, when they go to heaven? It does not state when, in the Beatitudes�

TruthStrgnrThanFiction, I�m having a hard time finding the Isaiah refrence�perhaps you could state your reference?

Now, as to there being faces in the water, yes I see them, but I wouldn�t just call them God�I�d call it an experience, of some sort�

Now, we can see angels�

Heb 13:2 Be not forgetful (5737) to entertain strangers: for thereby * * some have entertained (5660) angels unawares (5627).
and there are such things as spirit's...

posted on May, 23 2004 @ 09:50 AM
link   
thanks to all for your thoughts. just to clear things up. when i first saw the picture god came to mind [a god], as I was quick to remind myself that there are more then just one god. throughout the world there are many people who believe in many things. certain religions, although i respect and believe in parts of them seem to think that there is only one god, and that is their god. this religious attribute i do not agree with. i find it very sad. i don�t think for one minute there is anyone on this site that can tell me or the others that this is not god. at the same time i admit that i am no one to tell you that it is. it was just my thought. to me it will always be fascinating because of the detail in it. and a sign to me that i am on the right path, and that my belief is as true and warranted as any other. that belief just a simple belief, and shared by many: be good to one and other and the world around you, respect all, and love.

posted on May, 23 2004 @ 09:53 AM
link   
Heh heh hehehhe Ah that is so cute hahaa...Oh kode. Those faces are everywhere. Always have been. Artists always see those faces. There are all kinds. Without number. It's only recently that normal humans have begun to see them too. Hahahaa aahaha..

Notice the face pointing to the left? And the hair all over the head? And the shoulder? And the little alien hand held out in front of the chest?

For a larger view of the picture go here: origins.jpl.nasa.gov...

[Edited on 5/23/2004 by SamaraMorgueAnn]

posted on May, 23 2004 @ 10:05 AM
link   
indeed i do. i like that it has a warm feeling to it.

posted on May, 23 2004 @ 10:20 AM
link   
You know kode, you just may be right about that picture in the water.
Here's one almost exactly the same except it's in the Universe.

It's the one that DaRAGE had squared out in the first picture.

[Edited on 5/23/2004 by SamaraMorgueAnn]

posted on May, 23 2004 @ 10:40 AM
link   
there are lots of faces in that picture to. makes me think of fractuals, not that i know much about fractuals, but fractuals are the same where ever you look you see them. maybe its something spiritual out there, communicating.

posted on May, 23 2004 @ 11:03 AM
link   
Some of the Hubble pictures are great for that. You can see all sorts of stuff out there. Its all a reflection of the inside.
That avitar picture is freaky....LOL
Almost looks like an upside down M Manson. And in the one space picture, you can see the same face...or I do....eeee... Manson creeps me out. Great shock factor on him. I can see why some people like him, he shocks the mental imagry of the mind LOL

[Edited on 23-5-2004 by Darkblade71]

posted on May, 23 2004 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Gods face appears exactly how it would look if you saw it. If you have you know what he looks or she looks like, depending on how you look at him...or her. If you have not then you are forced to imagine or consider it by yourself or getting ideas from others. How would you know if you saw Gods face is the question, because no one has or maybe the have seen God and didnt know it.

posted on May, 23 2004 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Here's the picture, upside down!

www.belowtopsecret.com...

posted on May, 23 2004 @ 02:24 PM
link   
It's just a coincidence that the water resembles a face, but how do you know that it's the face of God?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join