It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I saw God's face in the river and got the picture to prove it

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2004 @ 02:27 PM
link   
If you look to the upper left, you can see 3 elephants juggling clowns and playing chess, AT THE SAME TIME. This truly is an amazing picture!

posted on May, 24 2004 @ 09:14 AM
link   
I would be the first to scoff at this post as the face of god is an unexplainable thing. It is more of an understanding as oppose to a photograph.

If I had to try to explain it, I would tell the explainee to close his/her eyes and lead them to a wall. Once that person opened his/her eyes, mere inches from the wall, he/she would see an ocean of dots without any recognizible shapes or forms. When the individual pulls back from the wall they would see that they were viewing a post-impressionist pointallism painting. Now and only with the distence can he/she make out that the image is of a park with people having picnics, children playing, clouds in the sky. The first thing that the person saw was pure reality/existence (God), but what they saw when they backed up (when they defined the illusion of actual shapes in relationship[ to his/her understanding) was our perceptional reality.

IMHO the god thing is not part of existence, not some shape or image, but instead the understanding what we believe to be Existence without shapes or images thus destroying our definition of Existence and giveing way to the Essence of all things.

...but then again I'm nuts so who chan say!

posted on May, 24 2004 @ 09:33 AM
link   
I saw something much worse lurking in those waters than God.

BIN LADEN! So that�s where he�s been hiding.

Also I think I spot Homer Simpson� I guess the Simpsons really have gone down the drain. ZING! *sigh* man I�m bored.

posted on May, 24 2004 @ 09:53 AM
link   
Hi all!

My own interpretation of this - I see a face here

which reminded *me* of Alfred E Newman - "What? Me worry?"

posted on May, 24 2004 @ 03:11 PM
link   
well this is the first time ive done this.....i extrapolated and found out that i was actually agreeing with lilblam and that he was agreeing with me after reading my post.....ooops! sorry for wasting bandwidth!

[Edited on 24-5-2004 by watcheroftheskies]

posted on Sep, 30 2007 @ 08:15 PM
link   
I think that there are divine beings as it says right here. "Over it take your seat in the highest heaven; A "divine" being will judge the peoples" (Ps. 7;7-8). God, Jesus, and all the angels are divine beings.

John 6:40 Will of God: "every one which seeth the Son, and believeth on him, may have everlasting life."

John 14:21 "he that loveth me shall be loved of my Father, and I will love him and will manifest myself to him."

Matt. 5:8 (3 Ne. 12:8) the pure in heart shall see God.
Heb. 12:14 "follow peace and holiness, without which no man shall see the Lord."

Gen. 12:7 Lord appeared unto Abraham

Daniel 10:5,6 Daniel sees the Lord; describes his appearance.

Ezek. 1:1 Ezekiel sees "visions of God."

Acts 7:55 Stephen sees "God, and Jesus standing on the right hand of God."

Gen. 26:2 Isaac sees the Lord.

Gen. 28:13 Jacob sees the Lord in a dream.

I believe also that you can see god, for also in the eternal life you are GOING to see god if you are to worship him right? Think about that. If you use common sense and search the scriptures for what you want to know you about the lord you will probably find it.

Also, I think we should worry about the ones who don't want god then worrying about the ones that do because the ones that want god are probably on the safe track already if the have the desire to know god and find him. The bible says "Seek God and you shall find him".

I think that the picture could have been gods face, and angels, face or even a demon's face. There is no way of telling for sure unless you ask god and find the answer from him for "God knows all things".

posted on Sep, 30 2007 @ 08:23 PM
link   
reply to post by kode

I didnt have time to go threw every post made here, so if someone already said this, then I agree..
But what you took in your photo is what I consider to be a water elemental. All elements in this world can take shapes.. Such as clouds, which are air elementals.. Trees, and leaves are earth elementals and so forth
Our minds see faces, and objects in mundain things and we think its something more.. Its just the expressions of this world comming threw your minds eye!

Heres some pics I took of earth elementals

Do you see the bearded man? With the big nose? I see many faces in this tree.. But I couldnt sit here and claim to say I see GOD..
What we see is ourselves.. ITs a reflection of our selfs.

These where Taken at Flepha park here in florida.. Some really kewl trees that when looking at them threw human eyes, you get what you see

I didnt take this photo, but will share it anyway

[edit on 30-9-2007 by zysin5]

[edit on 30-9-2007 by zysin5]

posted on Sep, 30 2007 @ 11:08 PM
link   
reply to post by zysin5

that bottom picture is cool. It looks like a woman with both arms in the air and her right leg behind her in the air. you can even see the shape of her body.

posted on Oct, 1 2007 @ 12:16 AM
link   
Ummm...just looked at your pic...I can't see anything...and since no one has seen the face of God, no one knows what He looks like...

posted on Oct, 1 2007 @ 09:50 AM
link   
Wow, we all drank our gallon of Haterade this morning, haven't we?

Originally posted by kode
at first i spotted an old man with a beard, then i spotted another old man then a distorted face a crucifix and what i reckon looks like a soilder. this isn,t the only photo i have either thats strange. if you take a close up of it u can see its quite spooky. i had thought maybe my openess to spirituality had somthing to do with it, i was just wondering what you guys made of it?

I see the old man in the first picture clearly. It reminds me of Michaelangelo's creation mural on the Sistine Chapel:

The second picture does look like a distraught face.

I'd like to add that when God speaks to you, He's not necessarily talking to everybody. He's talking to you, He's a personal God. If you see His face it's because He wants you to see it. If you see Christ crucified (which by the way is pretty specific in my opinion) then that's what He's showing you. Dig in and investigate more, these signs are there to point you onto a right path. Ask God, He'll validate. You don't need us 'know it all armchair reality skeptics' to tell you what's real and what isn't. If you're not on speaking terms with Him, I could try to help you establish a connection. Feel free to send U2U if interested.

What kode is seeing is a sign of God's face, an image, not his actual face
. Why would an omnipresent God only be found in one place in a river? Let's use our heads please.

[edit on 1-10-2007 by saint4God]

[edit on 1-10-2007 by saint4God]

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 01:51 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 10:07 PM
link   
I've seen the face of God too. I've seen His face in a thunderstorm as a cloud when I was driving around with my parents at night or in the evening. And it wasn't my imagination either, so ever since I saw His face, my faith and believe grew bigger.

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 10:08 PM
link   
we all see god in the mirror
we are in his image

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 03:40 AM
link   
WHAT THE #!!!!!

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 08:48 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>