It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I am not human, but instead another species.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 10:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Beamish

what the heck just happened?
was that an "anyone can..." post?

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Beamish
reply to post by anonymousAlienResearcher

We are products of molecular DNA hybridization. The degree of genetic similarity between the three divergent species sourced for our construction is great.

hybridization of what? clarify what the 3 divergent species are please

We –as in all life and variations thereof – are interconnected. Entangled. This is indeed a non-local connection; a property of quantum mechanical states. It is irrelevant the distance between you or me; signal symmetry applies to the properties of particles as it does to properties of the signal. Signals, in their nominal state, are arbitrary in nature yet extend across space/time as a tone of single coherence. No one object (particle) can be sufficiently affected without its counterpart being affected too. It’s the effects we share which brings me here.

and what effects do we share exactly?

So many questions. I will attempt to answer the three queries above in one. And simplify the replies. Systems, whether particle or solar, can be – in your parlance – simply reduced to a probability of numbers varying between time and place (which are the same, yet apart). This you call wavefunction, and from this can be derived the position of a particle, or its momentum. Locators (sentient trans-dimensional actuators) determine the position and momentum of the target, and “lock in to it”. This process is, of course, susceptible to probability and its whims, but once the formula that combines location and velocity has been calculated (quantum disturbance/correlation matrix) then the course is set, and safe.

The technology involved is not ours. We are only its guardians, whilst it is in our care. As to how it works, I hope my above illustration will suffice. If not, then I will further mention that it is infallible, and that its measure of decoherence to all external forces (spatial/temporal/divine) is absolute in that its mechanism interacts with its non-environment so successfully that it is able to exhibit probabilistically additive behavior. It – our “engine/ship” - is a semi-solidconductor, nanobuilt structure that confines the motion of conduction within an artificial, quantum event band, compressing the amplitudes of wavefunctions – possessing the target’s values – to two or more values of the target’s “observable” quantity.

if its not yours then whos is it exactly?

Here is where you believe yourself to be. The problem is, where you think you are, is not where you actually are.

then where do you think i am?

In order of questions asked; everything is watched. Redemption.

what do you need redemption for and what is it about us that is so interesting?

I am relating to the internet, I am not, however, using it. One cannot link, say a fire and a blanket to a computer to send smoke signals.

that still does not answer the question as to where you are now and how does one "relate" to the internet?

Where our future lies. How to change our past without breaching “timelines”. To be free.

please relate better with this answer...i guess i dont understand....be free from what and whats this hubbub about timelines?

You are not an experiment, but the experimenters. Forgetfulness is a terrible, and dreadful, thing.

You are fortunate the Universe remembers you as you were. It will not let those memories go, no matter what you did to it in the past. No matter what. Nor, what you will do to it in the times to come.

Memory is all.

whats this about memory? are you saying that we should know exactly what you are and where you are from but someone/something has prevented that or are you trying to imply that we have the ability to have generative memory...like elephants? guess i dont get this part either...

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Somnio
I am from another time, and bear little semblance to man, although genetically we are one.

If you don't mind I will answer this for you.

I am from another time

Yes, the 8th grade.

and bear little semblance to man

That's because you are a boy, or a bear - not sure at this point. Let me get a semblance of doctors together and we can test you.

although genetically we are one.

Yes we are - except I am a grown man and you are an 8th grade boy - but truth be told , as a species, we ARE one.

Dorian Soran
The good doctor.

[edit on 8-12-2009 by Dorian Soran]

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by heyo
reply to post by Beamish

what the heck just happened?
was that an "anyone can..." post?

if indeed this being is real and is "relating" to the internet then they probably use any old name they can not just one...sooooo idk....i think its all just a big joke unless PROOF CAN BE PROVIDED.....COME AND VISIT ME IF YOU TRULY ARE HERE TO OBSERVE ME BUT YET WE ARE THE EXPERIMENTERS THEN I WANT TO OBSERVE YOU AS WELL.....YOU WOULD KNOW HOW TO FIND ME DUE TO TELEPATHY OR "RELATING" SOOOO....IM WAITING...JUST DONT TAKE ME ANYWHERE UNTIL MY HUSBAND GETS BACK HOME SO SOMEONE IS HERE WITH THE BABY...LMAO

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 11:05 AM
link   
Ok, I'll start..........

Once upon a time in a land far, far away, there was a..........

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by savageheart
Ok, I'll start..........

Once upon a time in a land far, far away, there was a..........

hahahahahaha my point exactly...but the answers that person gave were very interesting....almost intriguing....i have to ask my husband to better explain to me the mechanics of whatever the technology was but other than that it all made perfect sense.....lets see how this story turns

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 11:11 AM
link   
I, for one, welcome our new insect overlords. I'd like to remind them as a trusted ATS personality, I can be helpful in rounding up others to toil in their underground sugar caves.

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 11:13 AM
link   
Maybe it's a social experiment- see how many kooks and " fellow non humans or meta humans or whatever" he can attract and then sit back with a group of buddies in some room or office somewhere and laugh his butt off as people start fighting amongst themselves over the issue of whether he is human or not. Either way we're the real idiots for jumping into this thread.
I feel even less intelligent now than I did before.

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 11:16 AM
link   

I am here to observe human interactions in anonymous settings. Thank you for participating. Goodbye.

I know how you feel, I am only sometimes human.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 11:17 AM
link   
there is no loftier mission than to approach the godhead nearer than other people, and to disseminate the divine rays among humanity
~Beethoven
One
LOVE

[edit on 8-12-2009 by awake1234]

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by schrodingers dog
I, for one, welcome our new insect overlords. I'd like to remind them as a trusted ATS personality, I can be helpful in rounding up others to toil in their underground sugar caves.

underground sugar caves??? seriously??? lmao

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 11:18 AM
link   
So do we have two guys with an acct. each or one guy with two accounts?
Or has the op's mind physically entered the internet, effectively "beaming"
his consciousness into every ats account in use??????

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by heyo
So do we have two guys with an acct. each or one guy with two accounts?
Or has the op's mind physically entered the internet, effectively "beaming"
his consciousness into every ats account in use??????

considering the way he described it i would have to guess the latter of the 3 you suggested....said he was "relating" to the internet...not physically being on it

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 11:30 AM
link   

I am here to observe human interactions in anonymous settings. Thank you for participating. Goodbye.

Goodbye...hope the door knocks some sense into you as it hits you on the way out...troll.

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 11:37 AM
link   
Finally,a thread worse than my alien rape experience.The only difference,
mine was a true story.
Welcome to ATS!Since you're a newbie to this site and our timeline,I
recommend reading the rules.
Since ,I'm a mom and a grandma,I have a couple of newbie threads you
can read before bedtime!Don't forget the milk and cookies!

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by mamabeth
Finally,a thread worse than my alien rape experience.

That was a killer first line!
People are funny today.

[edit on 8-12-2009 by heyo]

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 12:16 PM
link   
reply to post by heyo

I am enjoying this thread! I like mindless,nonsensical,threads that are
entertaining.Thinking sometimes gives me a headache!

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 12:19 PM
link   
reply to post by mamabeth

then you dont want to get into researching this kind of thing again lol...and may i ask if its so demonic in nature then y is it that you are still here on threads like this mama?

i read another one of your posts on a different thread....

while i am sorry to hear about what happened to you i am curious to know y its so important for you to stay here after figuring out "the devil was only attacking you (in your mind) to give up faith in god"

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 12:35 PM
link   
reply to post by anonymousAlienResearcher

I stay on ATS because I'm addicted to it! I need coffee and ATS everyday.

I was a new christian back then and didn't understand what had happened
to me.When I tried getting answers,about my experience,no one could explain it to me.
I spent over 20 years on UFO research.Every avenue of research kept leading me down the pathway to the occult. I would sometimes forget that
and something would trigger that memory,upsetting me all over again.
If I would have called my stepson and talked to him,I would never have
posted that thread.In the long run,the thread did help me.I will never be
upset about that incident again!

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 01:19 PM
link   
reply to post by GobbledokTChipeater

wow your a really smart kitty cat
meow to you

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join