It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I am not human, but instead another species.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 03:23 AM
link   

Somnio, you should make note of this curious human aspect.

Noted.

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 03:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Somnio
I am from another time, and bear little semblance to man, although genetically we are one.

So uhh.....what time are you from? And...what was your main interest in coming to ATS? Surely there are better places to observe....

Respectfully,
A2D

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 03:25 AM
link   

I am from another time, and bear little semblance to man, although genetically we are one.

So you're not a cat?

Sometimes I think (other) cats are from another time, but I'm pretty sure they aren't genetically equal to humans.

[edit on 8/12/09 by GobbledokTChipeater]

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 03:26 AM
link   
My ex wife wasn't human either.... do you know her?

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 03:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Somnio

Welcome Somnio.

So how long have you been with us, in our time, or are you in our time?

And by what reasoning have you come to ATS?

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 03:29 AM
link   
What do you mean by "different" time. In what sense is it distinguishable from what I guess you could say, by contrast, is this time? Maybe, more importantly, by what method did you bridge whatever separates these times, to arrive at this one?

[edit on 8-12-2009 by Tearman]

XL5

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 03:30 AM
link   
What do you use as a main energy source, how does it work and how is it made? If you don't know for what ever reason, I'm sure there is an awsome version of google and or library in your time with all the details.

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 03:31 AM
link   
What species are you? Night Elf? Dwarf? Sucks when WOW is down and you get booted back to the real world, huh? I'm not knockin wow. It's as adictive as crack, thats why I stopped playing. That might make a good thread title. Hmmmm.

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 03:33 AM
link   
I am residing in your time now. I am on ATS because there is no other way. I was inexorably drawn here, and in time the reason(s) will be revealed.

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 03:34 AM
link   
Fishing for points? The old "in time all will be revealed line". Good night mate. I'm tired.

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 03:39 AM
link   

I am residing in your time now. I am on ATS because there is no other way. I was inexorably drawn here, and in time the reason(s) will be revealed.

Can you clarify these series of statements? All right, I know I've already demonstrated my ability to miss what's in plain sight, but in which way is being on ATS the only way to reside in our time? Or were those totally separate ideas?

[edit on 8-12-2009 by Tearman]

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 03:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Somnio

There are other ways....there are ALWAYS other ways....

And there is no such factor as "time"....."time" ceases to be in a variety of different ways....none of which we can apply directly at this moment in existence....but who knows....maybe someday....

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 03:55 AM
link   
I am a BANANA.

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 03:58 AM
link   
Dinosaur time maybe ...

... what does the big hand point to , and the little hand ?

and what is the use by date on your skittles ?

...you seem to speak english , so it must be the recent past , or future.

.. and how did you check your DNA .... and ours ?

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 04:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Somnio

Hi,
So tell us something about yourself. The usual things to start with, like where you are from, how you got here.. you know, the mundane stuff everyone will be interested in reading about.

And, I see you are online now so you haven't left after your goodbye to us all, does this mean you intend to stay and share with us?

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 04:25 AM
link   
V-ger needs more information, and all you guys can do is make snide comments?
If this thread is real, and we don't provide good enough interaction, we could be judged inferior and annihilated.
This could be the first line of invasion we are experiencing.
Be verwy, verwy careful.

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 04:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Cabaret Voltaire

Explain your age, your position in your species, male/female, and from what time do you come please.

edit to add: this is not directed to Cabaret Voltaire, don't know why I clicked on your reply button and not the OP.

[edit on 8-12-2009 by space cadet]

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 04:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Somnio

Right then, what am I thinking right now? I'm thinking of an animal, what is it?

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 04:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Somnio

I solve problems, expose non-humans and locate their nests both amongst us in our housing and the severally different NH's ones hiding remotely in the mountains etc.

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 06:26 AM
link   
Tune in to some satellite news services. That is the *100% truth* and all you need to know right there.

Hopefully it will serve as a deterrent for visitors.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join