It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Islam Conspiracy

page: 25
<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 11:32 AM
link   
reply to post by babloyi

Since you are a muslim can you tell me the 5 pillars and what they mean exactly?

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 11:32 AM
link   
Yeah, I think I mentioned Time Square... typical. 2010 should be filled with Islamic violence as the plan escalates.
Good luck.

[edit on 30-12-2009 by JJay55]

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 12:15 PM
link   
reply to post by JJay55

What has that got to do with hiraba? Have you figured out what it actually means yet? Why you trying to dodge the question now?
The five pillars are belief, prayer, charity, fasting and pilgrimage. You can check up any details you are interested in on wikipedia.

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by babloyi
reply to post by JJay55

What has that got to do with hiraba? Have you figured out what it actually means yet? Why you trying to dodge the question now?
The five pillars are belief, prayer, charity, fasting and pilgrimage. You can check up any details you are interested in on wikipedia.

But you're not a muslim? And you want to teach people about Islam? Why?

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 01:04 PM
link   
reply to post by JJay55

Originally posted by JJay55

I don't have a particular desire to teach anyone anything. I would like people to practice honest scholarship and discussion, though. I don't quite remember when my beliefs came into it.

Do you post incorrect statements about Islam that you don't understand (and probably got off some anti-islam site) because you are NOT a muslim? Because that'd be pretty troublesome for you. You should be able to be objective and not colour your understanding of reality with your beliefs (at least not at such a basic level
).

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by babloyi
reply to post by JJay55

I don't have a particular desire to teach anyone anything. I would like people to practice honest scholarship and discussion, though. I don't quite remember when my beliefs came into it.

Do you post incorrect statements about Islam that you don't understand (and probably got off some anti-islam site) because you are NOT a muslim? Because that'd be pretty troublesome for you. You should be able to be objective and not colour your understanding of reality with your beliefs (at least not at such a basic level
).

Avoiding the question, eh? You have no idea about my muslims background and you are not a muslim and want to teach people about muslims. ok.

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 04:21 PM
link   
reply to post by JJay55

Avoiding? Unlike you, I'm not avoiding anything. If you notice, I actually answered your question, yet you still haven't answered mine.

You have no idea of my beliefs or background in Islam either, but judging from your rather bizarre post on 'hiraba', it seems you don't really have a proper understanding of Islam at all.

I may as well say 'I find teak has a strange chalky taste, and an unpleasant blue colour, that is why it is a substandard wood', then claim to be a carpentry materials expert. Anyone with even basic knowledge of woods would laugh at my face.

[edit on 30-12-2009 by babloyi]

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 04:25 PM
link   
reply to post by merkava

I didn't say all Muslims, but certainly enough so that these practices are legal, and enforced by law in Muslim controlled countries.

You can't defend against the well published legal proceeding when a mother had to fight the courts to get her 9 year old daughter divorced from a 40 something man.

You can not defend the practices of Sharia law, so instead you attack me for pointing them out.

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 04:34 PM
link   
reply to post by babloyi

Actually, I know quite a bit about Islam, more than I care to know. This is the kind of argument used by criminals everywhere, "oh, you just don't understand".

More importantly I know the difference between right and wrong, and clearly you do not.

You want to pretend there is nothing wrong with these laws.

The fact that Sharia law allows these kinds of things that are clearly wrong is all I need to know.

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 04:55 PM
link   
reply to post by poet1b

So while you say not all muslims are bad, you're comparing muslims to criminals?

I'd certainly dread the day anyone in power took your concept of right and wrong seriously: "Hijab and burqa should be banned because they're oppressive. Who says they're oppressive? I do. I get this feeling when I see someone wearing it on the street, and that proves it. Oh, and this evidence from this site backs me up. You're saying that this other evidence contradicts me? Well, IT IS WRONG. Why? What do you mean, why?! It is because the hijab and burqa are oppressive!"

What kind of laws? Which shariah?

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 05:07 PM
link   
reply to post by babloyi

The laws that allow the things I was writing about in this post on the previous page that began this exchange.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

It seems your only purpose is to create distortion.

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 05:15 PM
link   
reply to post by poet1b

I have many purposes on this site. I oppose bigotry, I oppose extremism, I expose nonsense, if someone cares to listen, I expound my views on something, and on rare, pleasurable occasions, I have the opportunity to learn something.

If you notice my post directly after your post (which you linked to), you'll see how I said how very little of what you wrote had anything to do with laws or truth (there are no laws about virgins, there are no laws about blowing oneself up, the are no laws making rape permissible in any way) or had to do with Islam.

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 05:23 PM
link   
reply to post by poet1b

I would like to suggest the website Islam: The Religion of Peace (and a big stack of dead bodies). They maintain an up to date "List of Islamic Terror Attacks For the Past 2 Months".

Bark at the moon...

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 05:37 PM
link   
reply to post by babloyi

You certainly aren't displaying any knowledge of Islam.
Maybe we can get back on topic and you can stop derailing this thread.
Thanks.

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 05:44 PM
link   
reply to post by JJay55

I agree totally. In the spirit of bringing back this thread on track, I would like to state that this quote from you:

Hiraba means that muslims should use any means to cause violence and destruction in an effort to remove non-muslims in dar ul Harb. So any little act of terrorism is legal and approved under Sharia Law.

Hirabas intent is to pick apart slowly the infidel with incidents that are unsuspecting and covert.

is complete...how can I put this politely...nonsense?

If you can prove otherwise, I'd be happy to see where you got it from.

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 08:02 PM
link   
reply to post by babloyi

No, mainly you obfuscate.

You completely ignored my points that in Sharia law the word of a woman is only half as valuable as a man.

You also ignore that it is legal for old men to marry girls as young as nine, in this day and age, in arranged marriages that can be a result of a gift of money. This is sexual slavery.

No the promise of virgins in heaven isn't a law, but it is a part of the the Islamic system of belief.

I never claimed rape was legal, only that they punish the women who are the victims, rather than the men, and that is wacked.

However, from my understanding a man can not be convicted of raping his wife in Islam, so that does make rape legal, especially when it comes to little girls.

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 08:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Dock9

Sorry mate, you're a tool. White christians pack rape, Black Christains pack rape, heinous crimes like rape and the like are a personal choice not a religous choice.

(Deuteronomy 20:10-14) As you approach a town to attack it, first offer its people terms for peace. If they accept your terms and open the gates to you, then all the people inside will serve you in forced labor. But if they refuse to make peace and prepare to fight, you must attack the town. When the LORD your God hands it over to you, kill every man in the town. But you may keep for yourselves all the women, children, livestock, and other plunder. You may enjoy the spoils of your enemies that the LORD your God has given you.
According to many verses in your bible, rape is A OK! The holy books of all religions were written by weak men who used mans primal fear of the unknown to stay in power.

Go to any major city in the world and theres going to a minority ghetto from several races and religions. Retards spreading hate like you are the reason muslims blow themselves up, and the more I read comments like yours the more I sympathize with the "terrorists".
Seriously dude, wake up. Religion as a whole is the problem, Christians Muslims Jews they all inspire hate and fear, these days they're only used as tools to seperate people.
Trying to explain the real god would be like trying to count to infinity starting from negative infinity, we're not developed enough to start to begin to explain something as powerful as God, Allah, Jahweh, Spaghetti Monster. All religion has is a billionth of a fraction of the real details, and ridiculous comments like yours and others are keeping us from understanding more.

You're a tool. You're a tool. You're a tool.
Peace out.

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Osiris_Caine
and the more I read comments like yours the more I sympathize with the "terrorists".

That says alot about character. I'd like to see how you feel about this in 10 years. Good luck to you.

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 08:36 PM
link   
reply to post by JJay55

And to you too my delusional friend.

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 09:01 PM
link   
Like many, I'm a white American that used to hate Islam and thought they were trying to destroy the USA. However, a couple months ago I opened my mind and actually converted to Islam (from being an atheist), and I have to say that I actually feel good after reading a couple pages of this thread.

Why? Because it showed me that a lot of Americans are actually seeing through the lies and propaganda. For quite some time, it seems that everyone fell for it, especially me!

Sometimes it takes a long time for people to actually see the real agenda, and cut through the crap. This campaign has been going on for 8 years now, and people are finally starting to wake up.

And instead of getting mad when I read the mentally paranoid delusions about Muslim immigrants that are going to take over your country and gang rape your daughters, I am actually finding it funny. It's hilarious that people are so easily manipulated in order to control the way they think.

I don't know if you've really noticed at all that things aren't all peachy keen in USA and Europe, financially, but America is collapsing as a result of Americans; corporate leaches that literally don't have morals, don't have any qualms about committing fraud, and the politicians that these leaches buy. We really can't blame anyone but ourselves for where we are heading.... But instead they have you scared to death of a bearded boogieman!

I'm not even going to try to explain how Islam is a religion of peace and tolerance, because it would only be preaching to the choir, or falling on closed ears. But from a technical standpoint, how are a group of "unemployed Muslims receiving welfare" supposed to take over the world?

Muslim countries can barely even keep their own countries from falling apart from internal struggles. They don't have massive militaries, massive funding, fighter jets with the naval carriers to bring them.

Oh wait, I forgot, its not the Muslim nations that are going to invade and destroy America, its the unemployed welfare recipients

EDIT TO ADD:

Oh yeah, does anybody remember September 11? I don't know if you guys have heard it yet (sarcasm), but 9/11 was actually done by the USA. Yeah. Our own government killed thousands of Americans. Or what about the Oklahoma City bombing? Wasn't that a white guy? I forget.

How many Americans have actually died as a result of Islamic terrorism inside the USA? Can you count it without using your toes?

If we weigh the # of deaths from American terrorists in America, vs. the # of deaths from Islamic terrorists in America, we should question who the real enemy is.

[edit on 30-12-2009 by seattletruth]

top topics

<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join