It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Islam Conspiracy

page: 27
<< 24  25  26    28 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 02:18 PM
link   
reply to post by JJay55

Do you ever check U2U?

Or use U2U?

I think peoples religious beliefs are more life varying shades of color.

It is not easy to see what you are dealing with.

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by poet1b
reply to post by JJay55

Do you ever check U2U?

Or use U2U?

I think peoples religious beliefs are more life varying shades of color.

It is not easy to see what you are dealing with.

Got U2U, thanks.
I've learned over the years to spot em from a mile away, thus preparing me for the next move.

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 03:07 PM
link   
reply to post by whatukno

Yes it is,,,

very confusing to me is why the killer islamics terrorist kill the cow cause it saw a fox eating the chicken.

??

yes,,its sick why they kill innocents when they have nothing to do with their cause.

be nice if they made at least a list of demads/ransome note to end this.?

but its really tuff when a cleric(s) ,and the whole soup pool of them(?) try to show some reasin???

We all know what happens if they dont get their way,,,THEY KILL INNOCENTS....

I think its to late now to say hey "hey,,we are sorry,,,or you should blame your own goverment who sold us the oil...or the palestian problem with Israel,,
I have not seen didly on the mideast trying to fix that problem!!!!

The tunnels they had are I-94 and I cant even comprehend on how much aid money has pored in there!

Its an all welfare state.PERIOD

as for that,,you TELL me on that soultion!

They want and need their land back but who's gonna gonna pay for it and support them???

egpytp,saudies,iraq,paki's,syria,jordon,iran=NO...

kinda weird huh??

they got plenty of oil revenue???

Its all a game of sickness,,,

and so blame the west,,lol

most who buy this are cuckolds.

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 11:45 PM
link   
reply to post by seattletruth

Next time before you make a statement you might want to actually see how many people have died because of radical Islam! Oh and notice this started before we entered into Iraq war so that excuse really doesn't cut it.

4/14/1972 USA New York, NY
Ten members of a local mosque phone in a false alarm and then ambush responding officers, killing one.

1/19/1973 USA Brooklyn, NY
Muslim extremists rob a sporting goods store for weapons, gunning down a police officer who responds to the alarm.

7/18/1973 USA Washington, DC
Nation of Islam members shoot seven members of a family to death in cold blood, including four children. A defendant in the case is later murdered in prison on orders from Elijah Muhammad.

10/19/1973 USA Oakland, CA
Nation of Islam terrorists kidnap a couple and nearly decapitate the man, while raping and leaving the woman for dead.

10/29/1973 USA Berkeley, CA
A woman is shot repeatedly in the face by Nation of Islam terrorists.

11/25/1973 USA Oakland, CA
A grocer is killed in his store by Nation of Islam terrorists.

12/11/1973 USA Oakland, CA
A man is killed by Nation of Islam terrorists while using a phone booth.

12/13/1973 USA Oakland, CA
A woman is shot to deah on the sidewalk by Nation of Islam terrorists.

12/20/1973 USA Oakland, CA
Nation of Islam terrorists gun down an 81-year-old janitor.

12/22/1973 USA Oakland, CA Nation of Islam terrorist kills two people in separate attacks on the same day.

12/24/1973 USA Oakland, CA
A man is kidnapped, tortured and decapitated by Nation of Islam terrorists.

1/24/1974 USA Oakland, CA
Five vicious shooting attacks by Nation of Islam terrorists leave three people dead and one paralyzed for life. Three of the victims were women.

4/1/1974 USA Oakland, CA
A Nation of Islam terrorist shoots at two Salvation Army members, killing a man and injuring a woman.

4/16/1974 USA Ingleside, CA
A man is killed while helping a friend move by Nation of Islam terrorists.

3/9/1977 USA Washington, DC
Hanifi Muslims storm three buildings including a B'nai B'rith to hold 134 people hostage. At least two innocents were shot and one died.

7/22/1980 USA Bethesda, MD
A political dissident is shot and killed in front of his home by an Iranian agent who was an American convert to Islam.

8/31/1980 USA Savou, IL An Iranian student guns down his next-door neighbors, a husband and wife.

1/31/1990 USA Tuscon, AZ
A Sunni cleric is assassinated in front of a Tuscon mosque after declaring that two verses of the Qur'an were invalid.

1/25/1993 USA Langley, VA
A Pakistani with Mujahideen ties guns down two CIA agents outside of the headquarters.

2/26/1993 USA New York, NY
Islamic terrorists detonate a massive truck bomb under the World Trade Center, killing six people and injuring over 1,000 in an effort to collapse the towers.

3/1/1994 USA Brooklyn, NY
A Muslim fires on a vanload of Jewish boys, killing one.

3/23/1997 USA New York, NY
A Palestinian leaves an anti-Jewish suicide note behind and travels to the top of the Empire State building where he shoot seven people in a Fedayeen attack.

4/3/1997 USA Lompoc, CA
A prison guard is stabbed to death by a radical Muslim.

10/31/1999 USA
Near Nantucket An Egyptian airline pilot runs a planeload of 217 passengers into the water after uttering a Qur'anic prayer.

3/17/2000 USA Atlanta, GA
A local imam and Muslim spiritual leader guns down a deputy sheriff and injures his partner.

9/11/2001 USA Washington, DC
Islamic hijackers steer a plane full of people into the Pentagon killing 184.

9/11/2001 USA Shanksville, PA
Forty passengers are killed after Islamic radicals hijack the plane in an attempt to steer it into the U.S. Capitol building.

9/11/2001 USA New York, NY
Islamic hijackers steer two planes packed with fuel and passengers into the World Trade Center, killing hundreds on impact and eventually killing thousands when the towers collapsed. Killing 2772 at least 200 are seriously injured.

3/19/2002 USA Tuscon, AZ
A 60-year-old man is gunned down by Muslim snipers on a golf course.

5/27/2002 USA Denton, TX
Muslim snipers kill a man as he works in his yard.

7/4/2002 USA Los Angeles, CA
Muslim man pulls out a gun at the counter of an Israeli airline and kills two people.

9/5/2002 USA Clinton, MD A 55-year-old pizzaria owner is shot six times in the back by Muslims at close range.
9/21/2002 USA Montgomery, AL
Muslim snipers shoot two women, killing one.

9/23/2002 USA Baton Rouge, LA
A Korean mother is shot in the back by Muslim snipers.

10/2/2002 USA Wheaton, MD
Muslim snipers gun down a program analyst in a store parking lot.

10/3/2002 USA Montgomery County, MD
Muslim snipers kill three men and two women in separate attacks over a 15-hour period.

10/9/2002 USA Manassas, VA
A man is killed by Muslim snipers while pumping gas two days after a 13-year-old is wounded by the same team.

10/11/2002 USA Fredericksburg, VA
Another man is killed by Muslim snipers while pumping gas.

10/14/2002 USA Arlington, VA
A woman is killed by Muslim snipers in a Home Depot parking lot.

10/22/2002 USA Aspen Hill, MD
A bus driver is killed by Muslim snipers.

8/6/2003 USA Houston, TX
After undergoing a religious revival, a Saudi college student slashes the throat of a Jewish student with a 4" butterfly knife, nearly decapitating the young man.

12/2/2003 USA Chicago, IL
A Muslim doctor deliberately allows a Jewish patient to die from an easily treatable condition.

4/13/2004 USA Raleigh, NC
A Muslim man runs down five strangers with a car.

4/15/2004 USA Scottsville, NY In an honor killing, a Muslim father kills his wife and attacks his two daughters with a knife and hammer because he feared that they had been sexually molested.

6/16/2006 USA Baltimore, MD
A 62-year-old Jewish moviegoer is shot to death by a Muslim gunman in an unprovoked terror attack.

6/25/2006 USA Denver, CO
Saying that it was 'Allah's choice', a Muslim shoots four of his co-workers and a police officer.

7/28/2006 USA Seattle, WA
An 'angry' Muslim-American uses a young girl as hostage to enter a local Jewish center, where he shoots six women, one of whom dies.

10/6/2006 USA Louisville, KY In an 'honor' attack, a Muslim man rapes and beats his estranged wife, leaving her for dead, then savagely murders their four children.

2/13/2007 USA Salt Lake City, UT A Muslim immigrant goes on a shooting rampage at a mall, targeting people buying Valentine's Day cards at a gift shop and killing five.

1/1/2008 USA Irving, TX
A Muslim immigrant shoots his two daughters to death on concerns about their 'Western' lifestyle.

7/6/2008 USA Jonesboro, GA
A devout Muslim strangles his 25-year-old daughter in an honor killing.

2/12/2009 USA Buffalo, NY The founder of a Muslim TV station beheads his wife in the hallway for seeking a divorce.

6/1/2009 USA Little Rock, AR
A Muslim with 'religious motives' shoots a local soldier to death inside a recruiting center.

11/2/2009 USA Glendale, AZ
A woman dies from injuries suffered when her father runs her down with a car for being too 'Westernized.' (10-20-09)

11/5/2009 USA Ft. Hood, TX
A Muslim psychiatrist guns down thirteen unarmed soldiers while yelling praises to Allah.

[edit on 1/1/10 by dragonridr]

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 04:06 AM
link   
reply to post by amyfriend

Excellent post, you nailed the situation on the head.

Love the last line.

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 08:54 AM
link   

Did you ever think that maybe those people that you claim are not real Muslims might thing that you are not a real Muslim?

Did I ever think? I already knew, thanks.
For someone to consider themselves "muslim", as far as I understand it, they should be following the Islamic scripture, or at least not knowingly going against it.

For me, if the women are dressed in burqas and Hijabs, then the odds are much higher that they are among the radical members. This is the point I keep trying to drive home.

Yes, I understand your point of view. The point I'm trying to drive home is that there is no logical correlation between wearing of hijab and being a radical. There are many wearers of hijab and burqa among radicals, and there are also many who do not practice hijab and burqa among the radicals.

You might as well say "If a person owns a gun, the odds are much higher that they are violent and antagonistic". Or "If a person uses hair dye, the odds are higher that are superficial and shallow".
It is not logical to make a judgement on the first, based on the "odds" of the second.

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 11:23 AM
link   
reply to post by dragonridr

Well done. Well done!

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 01:45 AM
link   
reply to post by babloyi

You might as well say "If a person owns a gun, the odds are much higher that they are violent and antagonistic".

Too broad, if a person owns a gun and likes to flash it to others, then they are more violent and antagonistic. The same goes for a guy who insists his women wear burqas and hijabs.

Get the diference?

Or "If a person uses hair dye, the odds are higher that are superficial and shallow"

Too many women die their hair for it to be a sign of unusual behavior, but when a guy dies his hair, yeah, this is usually true.

Once again, a guy who has his women dressed up in a burqa fits essentially the same situation when he lives in the west.

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 02:12 AM
link   

You might as well say "If a person owns a gun, the odds are much higher that they are violent and antagonistic".

Too broad...

Great! So you understand! Just like the connection with the hijab and extremism is 'too broad'. Glad to know we are on the same page.

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 03:27 AM
link   
reply to post by poet1b

Sorry your logic is flawed the difference is if he forces his wife to wear the burka against her wishes. Then yeah you have a point but there are females out there that believe it is a requirement for the religion which they believe in.And they willingly do this because they believe it is Allahs wishes.

Now if you were to make the statement that most of the terrorists are devout Muslims then id say your right.Because someone is not going to blow themselves up if they don't believe in the cause.

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 04:18 AM
link   
ats is american and america is at war with islam though there is a seperation of church and state no declaration of holy war has been stated.

i agree with america in its war;

islam is false to people who claim it true for themselves as they are no more islamc than the culture they follow in such an idolatrous fashion.

thoush i have given my opinion your OP is not conscice and vague as to what you feel

"this kind of rhetoric should be routed out as the propaganda and lies it really is.
"

you never get to a point of what is rhetoric and what is "this"; thus you are a pro supporter of peoples using a culture alien to themselves to acquire what they desire.

i am no big idiot when i say there are more americans living in the light of islam than people claiming to be islamic; and there are more people in the east that attempt to be like a king they are not(christian?).

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 07:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ausar
ats is american and america is at war with islam though there is a seperation of church and state no declaration of holy war has been stated.

i agree with america in its war;

islam is false to people who claim it true for themselves as they are no more islamc than the culture they follow in such an idolatrous fashion.

thoush i have given my opinion your OP is not conscice and vague as to what you feel

"this kind of rhetoric should be routed out as the propaganda and lies it really is.
"

you never get to a point of what is rhetoric and what is "this"; thus you are a pro supporter of peoples using a culture alien to themselves to acquire what they desire.

i am no big idiot when i say there are more americans living in the light of islam than people claiming to be islamic; and there are more people in the east that attempt to be like a king they are not(christian?).

5%er?
It wasn't America who claimed we are at war with Islam, instead many from Islam have stated that they are in a Holy War with the West. This Holy War was instigated and started from Islam from 2 fronts. The Muslim Brotherhood (AQ) wants democratic rule of the Caliphate. The kings in Saudi who rule Mecca and Medina want to remain kings of the Caliphate. While those internal struggles are ironed out together they will kill non-muslims who don't fit into that plan.

So yeah, you are right on principle just not the demographics. The light of Islam pre-dates Mohammed who is making the current rules of violence, death, destruction and conquest. Where do you see it going?

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 03:26 PM
link   
reply to post by babloyi

No, the claim that the women wearing a burqa and a hijab in western countries is not to broad at all. It is like someone wearing a gun and flashing it to people expressing their intent.

The wearing of a burqa and the hijab is a sign of aggression. It says I will force my religious ideals upon you.

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Yours is the flawed logic. Even if the woman wear the burqa by her own choice, then it is simply her willing compliance with religious extremism. All claims of modesty in wearing such an outfit which does nothing but draw attention in a western nation is pure political nonsense.

The woman who chooses to wear the burqa is simply going along with the plan, and is no different than the women who help their men in crimes, even when they include abducting other women.

The women who choose to wear the burqa are just as bad as the men who force the burqa on others, in their continuing assault against western culture and freedom.

This is why we should outlaw the burqa and the hijab.

Those who insist this barbaric practice should be continued should not live in western nations.

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Yours is the flawed logic. Even if the woman wear the burqa by her own choice, then it is simply her willing compliance with religious extremism. All claims of modesty in wearing such an outfit which does nothing but draw attention in a western nation is pure political nonsense.

The woman who chooses to wear the burqa is simply going along with the plan, and is no different than the women who help their men in crimes, even when they include abducting other women.

The women who choose to wear the burqa are just as bad as the men who force the burqa on others, in their continuing assault against western culture and freedom.

This is why we should outlaw the burqa and the hijab.

Those who insist this barbaric practice should be continued should not live in western nations.

At some point I had compassion for Islamic women but more and more they have become as militant as the men. There are those who will speak over non-muslims and use the same intimidation that Islamic men do to drown out the infidel.
Brave muslim women don't wear a hijab and can stand up for themselves and are respected. But this problem also relates to the gender imbalance problem. There are more muslim men than woman and that will blow up... pun... in their faces.

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 02:13 AM
link   
reply to post by poet1b

So let me get this straight: No matter what they do, they're wrong? Do you realise how absurd you sound?

Just to put things in perspective, all of the following is nothing more than your personal opinion, and doesn't really have proven evidence in reality:

The wearing of a burqa and the hijab is a sign of aggression. It says I will force my religious ideals upon you.

All claims of modesty in wearing such an outfit which does nothing but draw attention in a western nation is pure political nonsense.

Even if the woman wear the burqa by her own choice, then it is simply her willing compliance with religious extremism.

Please note the absolutism in all these statements: there is no allowance for anything but what you say in those quotes to be true, and your quotes condemn ALL women who choose to wear the hijab and burqa.

If there ever was a more blatant disregard for reality, I've not seen it.

[edit on 4-1-2010 by babloyi]

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 03:41 AM
link   
reply to post by babloyi

Why must you always see things in absolutes?

First of all the women who only wear the burqa because they are forced to do so either by threats of abuse or social conditioning I wouldn't put in with the radicals.

Second, I did not say for sure they were a part of terrorism, just far more likely to be among the terrorist portion of the ideology.

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 06:02 AM
link   

Why must you always see things in absolutes?

Me?! You are the one who is using phrases like 'All claims...', and 'THE woman who...', with no qualifiers at all. Anyone who reads that post of yours will come away with the impression that you think that if a woman is wearing a burqa or hijab, and was not forced, she is party to extremism, and likely to be part of some insidious scheme.

[edit on 4-1-2010 by babloyi]

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 11:11 AM
link   
reply to post by babloyi

When you make claims like "no matter what they do", it is just a cheap trick to make everything look like it must be all or none, extremist techniques all the way.

Now you have simply resorted to distorting what I have said. You take one tiny little phrase out of context and pretend it stands for everything that was written. I provide qualifiers in each of these statements.

It is your continued techniques of obfuscation.

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 11:33 AM
link   
reply to post by poet1b

I am distorting nothing. According to that previous post of yours, no matter what, if a woman wears a hijab or burqa, either she is being forced, or something is wrong with her. You left no other option open. But hey, lets here it from your own mouth:

Do you seriously believe that a woman cannot make an informed, educated choice to wear a burqa or hijab, and not be party to any extremism or radicalism?

A simple question, answerable as a simple yes or no, without any "distorting" on my part

I grow tired of this conversation. It seems to consist of you levelling accusations at me, me responding to them and trying to bring the conversation back on track, after which you level the same accusations at me again.

top topics

<< 24  25  26    28 >>

join