It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Islam Conspiracy

page: 26
<< 23  24  25    27  28 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 09:04 PM
link   
Here's a bit of timely and pertinent evidence from the Assyrian National News Agency.

Forced Islamization of Christian Girls Supported By Egyptian State

Cairo (AINA) -- The phenomenon of abduction, rape and forced Islamization of Christian girls in Egypt was shown for the first time on the Christian TV channel "Life TV", which broadcasts from outside Egypt and has nearly 60 million Arab-speaking viewers in Egypt and around the world.

The testimonies of the victims and their families came as a shock to many, including Egyptian Christians, since this issue is taboo for the Egyptian media, "Our role is to expose those behind those crimes," said Rasheed El Maghreby, the program's moderator.

www.aina.org...

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

[edit on 12/30/2009 by Bigwhammy]

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 09:52 PM
link   
reply to post by poet1b

Though i agree Sharia law is horrible especially to females. That is not really the conspiracy factor. There is a problem most westerners don't understand and that involves jihad which roughly means "religious effort" this is why extremists find it easy to hijack the religion and even get moderates to agree with them. Its not that they agree with there actions but any condemnation forces them to malign Islamic theology. Let me explain when i was in the middle east i met several people who would tell you what terrorists do is wrong because they kill woman and children.

However reword it just slightly add in the word Jihad now in order to disagree with those same actions they have to go against the will of Allah. There is some circular logic here that radical imams catch people on something like this,Well we call it a Jihad right? Well if we were not doing Allah's will surely he would stop us. If Allah does not stop us then it must be his will! Therefore If you don't help us your going against Allah's will.

OK now we hit the core of the problem you cant disagree with them because you have to reject Allah to do so and no Muslim is willing to do this. That is precisely the reason when a terrorist act is performed under the guise of Jihad there isn't that condemnation from the Islamic community. And without that they will continue to warp people to there point of view because there is no counterpoint. And the sad truth is i really dont see away around this other than convince people the terrorists are not on a Jihad at all but how?

[edit on 12/30/09 by dragonridr]

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 09:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bigwhammy
Here's a bit of timely and pertinent evidence from the Assyrian National News Agency.

Forced Islamization of Christian Girls Supported By Egyptian State

Cairo (AINA) -- The phenomenon of abduction, rape and forced Islamization of Christian girls in Egypt was shown for the first time on the Christian TV channel "Life TV", which broadcasts from outside Egypt and has nearly 60 million Arab-speaking viewers in Egypt and around the world.

The testimonies of the victims and their families came as a shock to many, including Egyptian Christians, since this issue is taboo for the Egyptian media, "Our role is to expose those behind those crimes," said Rasheed El Maghreby, the program's moderator.

www.aina.org...

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

[edit on 12/30/2009 by Bigwhammy]

Christian media lies all the time to advance their agenda. Evangelicals are the worse. They demonize any religion that isn't theirs. Look at CBN with Pat Robertson as an example.

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 12:34 AM
link   
reply to post by poet1b

How is this for a complete lack of 'obfuscation':

NONE of the points you posted are accurate.

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 08:18 AM
link   
reply to post by babloyi

All of my posts are accurate, and your inability to refute any of my points is proof of that.

Heck, all you can do is deny, deny, deny, for even by addressing one of my points it is so completely clear that you are wrong that you avoid even addressing any of my points.

You support a religion which treats women like slaves, uniquely so among all religions.

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 08:29 AM
link   
Shooting in Finland, chemical fire in India, it's clear Islamic operatives all over the world have been released to start 2010 as planned. Bali is on alert for an attack. Another Ft Hood like incident inside Afghanistan killed reporters and CIA agents yesterday. The escalation is obvious. And of course the 26 plane explosive underwear guys that are out there.

If anyone is still in denial of Islam's plan then they are just plain stupid since the signs are right in front of their eyes. Using impirical senses is achieved by a 4 year old. To be able to understand and comprehend takes pragmatic thinking to understand the big picture.

There are those who will remain in circular argument because of lack of ability to get past their own defense mechanisms, that's why they don't hold rankings in intelligence jobs. However, some of those in intelligence jobs are failing because they are reactionary instead of preventative.

Meanwhile, 2010 and hiraba, taqiyya and jihad have been proven to be top priority for Islam and it should be an interesting year. Be safe.

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 08:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by poet1b
reply to post by babloyi

All of my posts are accurate, and your inability to refute any of my points is proof of that.

Heck, all you can do is deny, deny, deny, for even by addressing one of my points it is so completely clear that you are wrong that you avoid even addressing any of my points.

You support a religion which treats women like slaves, uniquely so among all religions.

Don't waste your time, I need you for more important stuff.
Help me calculate the Mahdi and time frame and locations... also I can't find the info on LV that is hours away. Involves chemicals, possible biologicals.
Come on poet, time to leave the zombies behind.

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 08:50 AM
link   
reply to post by poet1b

Dude, according to all religions, women are slaves, obviously the problem is culture not the religion. Now when your talking about culture, well, some differences occur in many regions around the world.

So if China is a Communist country and has civil rights problems, than logic dictates that religion is not the issue.

According to all 3 major religions women are seen with less worth than a man. So, can't blame the religion for cultural problems.

Just because western culture doesn't treat women as property anymore doesn't mean that Christianity is better. It just means our culture is more progressive.

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 10:06 AM
link   
reply to post by poet1b

reply to post by babloyi

Hahahaha....my inability? I've answered you dozens of dozens of times before. Every time I prove every point of yours wrong, you ignore my rebuttal, and bring on a weird new unrelated point without even acknowledgment, and then in the next conversation, you again bring up the same points. Coupled with your constant accusations against me for "obfuscation", twisting, etc., it became very evident that you're projecting: Just because you might be partaking in some weird online propaganda drive, doesn't mean everyone else is.

But hey, you've suckered me into one of your pointless cyclic discussions again. Alright, I'll address your points (AGAIN):

72 virgins:
First off, there is no mention of anything about anybody being virgins. It is "pure companions" (for both men and women). Next, the number of 72 is false and inauthentic.

Blow yourself up you get 72 virgins:
According to who? You're biased understanding of Islam? This is again false. Do I even need to "address this point"?

Who said the word of a woman is only half as good as a mans?
If the husband claims his wife committed adultery, and the wife denies it, then the word of the wife is taken over the word of the husband.
In part of the legalistic detail of Islam, in a certain type of contract, there is a requirement of two female witnesses or 1 male witness. This doesn't mean that the word of a woman is half that of a man

As for punishing the woman for rape:
That is such complete nonsense. There is no punishment in Islam for being raped. How exactly am I supposed to respond to these type of "points"? When they don't even make sense.

From what I've seen of other religions, Islam probably has the best treatment of women.

[edit on 31-12-2009 by babloyi]

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 10:27 AM
link   
reply to post by babloyi

Your lack of knowledge about Islam outstanding.
Glad there is an ignore option on this forum.
Happy New Year!

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 11:36 AM
link   
reply to post by JJay55

Lack of knowledge==Ignore feature.

You have an interesting train of thought. Also interesting is your continued misconception of Islamic concepts such as hiriba (where you are STILL dodging the question...hilarious...so hilarious) and taqiyya, and how you are projecting them on to me.

Happy New Year to you too!

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 03:01 PM
link   
reply to post by babloyi

Um, so how many virgins, er companions, do you get if you die facing your enemy, or blow yourself up for the name of Allah, or whatever it is that they tell these kids in order for them to blow themselves up?

We have posted many articles that prove your claims wrong, and still all you do is obfuscate.

Yes, in Islamic countries they do punish the women for allowing themselves to be raped.

In pretty much all sharia court decisions the woman's word is half that of a man, there is a link on this thread which discusses this.

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 03:04 PM
link   
reply to post by whatukno

Mavbe over two thousand years ago, women in other religions were treated as badly as they are in Islam.

Didn't you bother to read the article on what they are doing to Christian girls in Egypt, and this is supposedly in times of peace.

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 03:35 PM
link   
reply to post by poet1b

Um, so how many virgins, er companions, do you get if you die facing your enemy, or blow yourself up for the name of Allah, or whatever it is that they tell these kids in order for them to blow themselves up?

Ah. So we are at this point in the conversation now? The "I can't respond to the arguments so I'll be confrontational" phase.

Tell me, how many virgins will YOU get when you die facing your enemy or blow yourself up?

[edit on 31-12-2009 by babloyi]

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 04:06 PM
link   
reply to post by JJay55

also I can't find the info on LV that is hours away.

LV?

I'll help, however I can. I may not have contributed much these days, as I've been crazy busy with my own research and studies. However, I do read your, mmiichael, poets, and aeons threads, just about daily.

It's past the time to try to educate, or sway public opinion. Those who are still undecided, about the true enemy or threat, will be forced into deciding for themselves; without the privilege of time. For time is no longer on our side. It's now time to do what we know is right, and save who and what we can.

Those who believe that it's our own government out to get us, will have to blindly follow and trust the group(s) they sympathize with. Heck, it's the sympathizers who've opened the doors for our government to be infiltrated. So, when I refer to 'our own government', I'm referring to those in our government who are American, with sole allegiance to America.

BTW, my knowledge and resources are from scholastic text and university studies (student), not google. I've formed my opinions from critical analysis of topics given by my professors as well as personal interpretation of current events.

I also have 'life' experience. Father worked NATO, lived in other countries (on the 'economy, away from military influence)in the 80's, DH trainer for Nuclear, Chem, Bio weapons.

I may not be able to predict events, nor am I an expert in anti-terror; but, I'm far from naive about the threat we face.

[edit on 31-12-2009 by SourGrapes]

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 08:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by SourGrapes
reply to post by JJay55

also I can't find the info on LV that is hours away.

LV?

I'll help, however I can. I may not have contributed much these days, as I've been crazy busy with my own research and studies. However, I do read your, mmiichael, poets, and aeons threads, just about daily.

It's past the time to try to educate, or sway public opinion. Those who are still undecided, about the true enemy or threat, will be forced into deciding for themselves; without the privilege of time. For time is no longer on our side. It's now time to do what we know is right, and save who and what we can.

Those who believe that it's our own government out to get us, will have to blindly follow and trust the group(s) they sympathize with. Heck, it's the sympathizers who've opened the doors for our government to be infiltrated. So, when I refer to 'our own government', I'm referring to those in our government who are American, with sole allegiance to America.

BTW, my knowledge and resources are from scholastic text and university studies (student), not google. I've formed my opinions from critical analysis of topics given by my professors as well as personal interpretation of current events.

I also have 'life' experience. Father worked NATO, lived in other countries (on the 'economy, away from military influence)in the 80's, DH trainer for Nuclear, Chem, Bio weapons.

I may not be able to predict events, nor am I an expert in anti-terror; but, I'm far from naive about the threat we face.

[edit on 31-12-2009 by SourGrapes]

I can tell that you are way more informed than most posters. I too think mmiichael, aeons, poet, and a few of the military guys have their heads on straight, I enjoy their posts.

LV=Las Vegas. There was a biological threat a few years back on New Years. Delivered by a street washing truck but since then the plan was shelved. Further, it's been discovered that AQ won't mess with biologicals since it's against their religion, ironic.

The battle against Islam has to be an academic, ideological, information, exposure, and awareness effort as well as military defense.

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 08:27 AM
link   

reply to post by whatukno

Mavbe over two thousand years ago, women in other religions were treated as badly as they are in Islam.

Didn't you bother to read the article on what they are doing to Christian girls in Egypt, and this is supposedly in times of peace.

There are a couple of types that should be profiled, those who frequent forums to disrupt. From my observation these are:
1. those who are interested in conflict of anytime as an adreneline rush and waste time by occupying themselves in negative attention.
2. those who have strong beliefs in civil rights but can't apply them to the current situation.
3. Agent provacateurs who are using hiraba as a means to deflect the truth about Islam with the typical finger pointing. These people aren't offering an example of peaceful Islam but rather the typical behavior that is combative and confrontational.

All of these types refuse to have an open mind and learn what is presented before them, digest it and come up with solutions. Rather these types continue to create conflict and fight without the ability to have a conversation. Their steadfast beliefs have no room for further education.

Obviously Islam is a partriarchial society, by their own admission. This means women take a second seat to men. This means woman are less and treated less than men by law.
As usual there are those types who will argue because they don't understand law over their own impirical experience which they hold as fact (not considering that there is more to maturity and basic bodily functions than that type of thinking).

[edit on 1-1-2010 by JJay55]

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 09:29 AM
link   
reply to post by babloyi

Hi Babloyi, the major issue is you seem to be talking about whats mentioned in the Hadith as well the Quran or how to put it, your interpretation or the interpretation of the sect you belong to while most others including poet1b are talking about things that are PRACTICALLY taking place on a day to day basis in many countries with a muslim majority.

This prophecy sounds soo true

Chapter 5: THIS UMMAH WOULD BE DESTROYED BY KILLING ONE ANOTHER

Thauban reported that Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) said: Allah drew the ends of the world near one another for my sake. And I have seen its eastern and western ends. And the dominion of my Unimah would reach those ends which have been drawn near me and I have been granted the red and the white trea- sure and I begged my Lord for my Ummah that it should not be destroyed because of famine, nor be dominated by an enemy who is not amongst them to take their lives and destroy them root and branch, and my Lord said: Muhammad, whenever I make a decision, there is none to change it. Well, I grant you for your Ummah that it would not be destroyed by famine and it would not be dominated by an enemy who would not be amongst it and would take their lives and destroy them root and branch even if all the people from the different parts of the world join hands together (for this purpose), but it would be from amongst them, viz. your Ummah, that some people would kill the others or imprison the others.

Source - www.usc.edu...

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 11:47 AM
link   
reply to post by CuteAngel

Hey CuteAngel!

It seems you have hit the nail on the head.
There are a number (dunno how many, or how frequently they commit these acts) who take up the label of "muslim", and commit atrocious acts under this label. I have much issue with them, and condemn their acts as evil- whether they're be due to ignorance, or malicious intent.

However, what Poet1b and some others are postulating in this thread (and elsewhere on this forum), is that Islam is directly responsible for these acts, and this is what I take issue with.

When I clearly show (from the Islamic Scriptures themselves) that Islam doesn't condone or support these acts, they choose to ignore this information, or lecture me about not understanding Islam

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 01:48 PM
link   
reply to post by babloyi

Did you ever think that maybe those people that you claim are not real Muslims might thing that you are not a real Muslim?

For those of us on the outside, it doesn't change, because we don't know which one embrace the radical element, and which ones do not. For me, if the women are dressed in burqas and Hijabs, then the odds are much higher that they are among the radical members. This is the point I keep trying to drive home.

top topics

<< 23  24  25    27  28 >>

join