It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tiny dots in the air wherever I look!

page: 23
<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 11:47 PM
link   

Tiny dots in the air where ever I look

Have you tried connecting them ? Because this is conspiracy website you know ?

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 02:36 AM
link   
reply to post by berrygurrl

You're under a spell. Seek help!! Really.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 06:32 AM
link   
Ah I'm soooo glad that there's a thread such as this one!

Originally posted by Strawberrygirl
I don't know if we are talking about the same thing, but i see small flickering spot's, like on a tv, but much smaller, and inbetween there are bigger spots, floating around randomly. When i haven't slept for over a day i begin to see a sucking vortex like thing, that gets very intense when i stare.

I can see these too. It's almost like there are energy/force field-lines everywhere, overlapping the "reality" we live in. It's almost like the layers in Photoshop: there's a layer for the "real" things (or at least what you usually perceive as real, like yourself, the room you're in, the streets, etc.) and another one for these "patterns" or "waves/lines". If I look at people indirectly I can see lines around their heads, shoulders too (kinda like the aura). I find this cool, even though it'd freak out people if I told them about this experience. And no, I'm not on drugs and/or drunk. And I don't feel sick either. I can notice them the easiest if I concentrate on them, e.g. on a white surface or in the sky. But I've seen these on the road, objects and people as well.

@Strawberrygirl: you've seen the vortex? Cool! I did too! Well, during sunbathing that is. If I close my eyes and face the Sun, after a while it appeared. Its shape is similar to this in the pic:

Except that the outer line was darkgreen and the inner parts deep red. And yeah, the "sucking" part is trippy.

Oh and I also see sparkles that appear for a few seconds in different sizes and colors.

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 11:13 PM
link   
reply to post by berrygurrl

When I was young - like 5 years old maybe - I used to see rainbow colored illuminous dots that seems to be falling downward. I would often see it when I would go to sleep at night(in darkness obviously). I remember enjoying watching it, It was kind of relaxing. It was sort of like a mist that would fall. I don't remember the last time I saw it, It was a very lomg time ago.

I also see the white dots during the day, particularly when I look up at the blue sky. I think this i different phenomena. these white dots move about randomly like a swarm of knats, and they have tracers. I still see these to this day.

I am particularly interested in the colored one's I would see when I was young. What caused it? Can I somehow foster the abilty to see it again?

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 11:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by berrygurrl
reply to post by Tearman

I'm the same exact way, I can see it in a pitch black room...I always look at the little dots before i fall asleep every night...

Hey Tearman,

When I was young - like 5 years old maybe - I used to see rainbow colored illuminous dots that seems to be falling downward. I would often see it when I would go to sleep at night(in darkness obviously). I remember enjoying watching it, It was kind of relaxing. It was sort of like a mist that would fall. I don't remember the last time I saw it, It was a very lomg time ago.

I also see the white dots during the day, particularly when I look up at the blue sky. I think this i different phenomena. these white dots move about randomly like a swarm of knats, and they have tracers. I still see these to this day.

I am particularly interested in the colored one's I would see when I was young. What caused it? Can I somehow foster the abilty to see it again?

ETLee

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 04:09 AM
link   
the red dots is heat. try to see air sacks next time you get high or notice the red dots. air looks like when u pour oil in a pot and stir it. alot of bubbles with lil gaps between the bubbles. the gap of the air sacks is where these red dots exist. if you are able to see the air, you can cup the air with your hands and the air sacks in your hands will heat up from your body heat and you will see the sacks of air starts to divid becoming smaller and smaller and because the air sacks are smaller the more gaps between the tiny air sacks appears which means more red dots will form. air behaves alot like water, is fun to play with if you can see it.

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 04:42 AM
link   
reply to post by yzzyUK

i think we see the same things. i know what im seeing is air because how it reacts when i move. if i blow a breath of air across the room. i can tell when it will reach my friend because i can see air, heat and magnetism.
please if you can take the time to describe what you are seeing. i would like to share with someone without them thinking i was crazy.

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 04:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Aoxoa

reality is not solid.

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 05:02 AM
link   
I thought this was a normal thing for eyes and that it was cells or microbe things floating around on the layer of our eyes??

Thats what they look like to me little cells flying across the air usually see them looking at the sky outside aswel as inside

Some are translucent and some are vividly floating with bold black line around each circle but some are very low opacity and then if i squint my eyes i can see hundreds off them depending on the light

I am not a scientist but i would give it a fair guess to say that these are cells on our eyes or particales that have landed on our eyes

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 05:03 AM
link   
This thread is old and I've posted this before ... but for the 'new' folks who are posting this is something supernatural or that it's some kind of spiritual gift ... etc etc .... IT'S NOT. It means something is wrong with your eyes ...

Visual Snow

I've got it. I've had it since I can remember.
Lots of kids say they can 'see the air'.
This is how I described it to my parents.

It's like the entire world is made of billions of floating tiny pixels all moving fast ....
The air is full of them ...

It's a problem with the eyes ... it has nothing to do with seeing dimensions or other realities or whatever ...

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 05:28 AM
link   
reply to post by LASTofTheV8s

some people just percieve things differently. i can see things that other people cant see, i dont think im special, nor do i believe in god or aliens. i believe everyone see things like this but the mind just tune it out because why would a person needs to know what air looks like, how heat, smell, megnecticivity or sound looks like. the brain simply blocks it out. you see red dots and you dont know what it is because you dont know what air looks like. if you know what air looks like you would know that the red dot is heat. you cant see sound without being able to see air. you cant see megnectic fields without sound air and heat. and yes i seen what air really looks like, i know what heat looks like, i seen sound, and seen megnetic fields. how? how do i know? because i play with air before, if you can see it, you can play with it. you can make little whoolpools, make the walls wababble, draw, make a ball of hot air and push it across a room. i know what i see isnt just in my mind, i can teach other people how to see this 2 not everyone can learn but when people are open minded they can see it 2.

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 05:42 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

I went to the wiki link you posted to see what causes this visual snow as you said it was caused by the eyes and was not anything spiritual and amazingly it says there is no known cause.

"No etiology for visual snow has been identified, and anecdotal reports point to a multitude of associated conditions, possibly rendering it a non-specific symptom."

So after reading the link i feel it is not the eyes that cause it.

I have added this link for further reading on Visual Snow.
www.visualsnow.com...
edit on 11-12-2011 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 05:46 AM
link   
reply to post by jonathanbund

Yes i have seen the air and played with it too and I also see sound sometimes.

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 06:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Itisnowagain

can you discribe what the air looks like to you. i see it as alot bubbles clumped together but i can only focus on a single 2d lay at a time not able to see it as a whole. everyting beyond my focus point is invisable.

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 07:26 AM
link   

It is not really the 'air' that is seen because it is also there when the eyes are shut. However what is seen here is sparkles and yes there does seem to be what looks like different layers, like bubbles reflecting different colors, pixcels. Bright shiny lights.

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Hi there,

take no notice of the people who dismiss and poo poo what you see, now,, tell me please what do you see when you see sound and magnetism in particular,

thanks in advance.

Icanseeatoms.

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 02:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Icanseeatoms

i see sounds only as it ripples through the air, pushing it. i see megnectic fields as it connects with other peoples body to their surroundings. usually when you put your hands up in the air your see a vortex that connects to a object closes to you and you run a finger between the string of vortex and your finger, you should feel your hand being pulled toward or even moves toward that object. when my body is warm enought sometimes i can even make new strings on other peoples body and pull on them, i do this as a magic trick and freak out my friends. i cant do this all the time, it comes and goes. when i want to do it i have spend time to see it again it usually "resets" when i go 2 sleep. heres the steps i use to see everything first i put a green led light behind me and i put one finger in the air then i'll notice the red dots then i'll try to see my body heat coming off my fingers. when this happens usually i'll see the air as sacks but only on planes lit up around my fingers. it almost looks like a small area around my fingers lights up a sheet of air. sorry if it doesnt make much sense i was freak out the first time i saw it. anyways pretty much after i see the air sacks everything else comes together. it kills time....... sometimes people catch me playing with the air and they ask me what im doing and i"ll say "playing with the air." and they will laught and think im teasing them, funny. there is more to this world then what we can see. i wonder what i'll see next.

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 02:46 PM
link   
We have several computers in our room, and all of them have fans. My computer is actually pretty load

Then there is a fridge running, as well as an air condition.

But...if someone would not point out the noise(s) i would not hear it, even if they are there. People who are living near a crowded street will also at some point not consciously hear the traffic anymore.

With the eyes it's the same thing: We see lots of shapes and noise, but those (usually) don't have a meaning for us and our brain "filters" them out. But this doesn't mean that noise doesn't exist.

What i am saying..people might actually see all kinds of bubbles and shapes floating...but they/the brain just doesn't pay attention to them. A kid however might not have learned yet to "ignore" and is more aware of those things.

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 02:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Icanseeatoms

it doesnt bother me when people thinks im lying or trying to make myself feel "important" it doesnt matter. i'm just a normal kid and i dont ghost hunt i dont believe in aliens on earth. im your normal everyday person i have a job, friends and responsibilities. i dont think what i have is a gift, is just there, everyone is able to see it. you just have to be open minded and when it appears, you should embrace it and figure out what it is and then and only then reality unfold.

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 03:15 PM
link   

My dear friend,

you do have a gift as do i and many others, because what we see is not what others see.

They are oblivious to the real reality of which they are a part of but have no sense of.

You must train your brain not to accept the normal and look deep into the unknown world around.

We are born as brutes and the teachings of our peers diminish our senses so we become misled.

You are on the right track good luck.

Icanseeatoms.

new topics

top topics

<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join