It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tiny dots in the air wherever I look!

page: 24
<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 11:30 PM
link   
reply to post by berrygurrl

I have the same thing!!!!!!! I've never been able to explain it and when i was younger i told my mom i could see the air and she just laughed at me.
Lately I've been thinking that its somewhat like a gridwork like it's the seams of the universe like hw the stitching in clothes are if that makes any sense.

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 02:29 AM
link   
reply to post by roZeGardEn

Well, Have you heard about Energy Healing. There are lot of names like Reiki, Pranic Healing etc. This explains what you mentioned. This is the energy sent by hands to heal others. What you see is Called Prana or energy. Normal eye can't see this. but some people can. Use it for something good.

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 02:41 AM
link   
www.planetperplex.com...

I think this is what you are talking about how they act when trying to see them....move kinda...
our eyes arent very efficient.....we actually have all sorts of normal defects....some more than others but Im almost certain its just a fluke with your eyesight.....would be cool if it were something mystical....but I get that too....go to the movies and sit really close and eventually you´ll provoke that effect....our eyes need to be strained....

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 04:00 AM
link   
sorry guys you'll have to forgive me for not having the time to get completely threw this thread yet, its getting rather late. I understand fully what you're all seeing.

No they are not floaters either, no twisty translucent lines, or scratches on the lens. There tiny points of light(almost like super small twinkling stars). I have a little experiment iv been toying with to see these things better. If you all want to give it a shot, go out side and stare at the snow(if you have any) if not give a desk with a smooth white sheet of paper a try. The more you focus on them the more of them show up and they even get a little brighter.

Let me know what you guys get out of that. I'm going to continue reading this long thread tomorrow.

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 04:04 AM
link   
reply to post by newyorkee

Your on the right track...kind of. That's the closest i have seen to what i see, But they move around. lol its so dang hard to describe

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 12:21 AM
link   
I've been afraid for the past couple of years that I was either losing my mind or seeing something spiritual I hadn't noticed before. My first experience seing these small balls of light moving around was when I was a kid. All I had to do to see them was looking into the blue sky. I took it for granted and didn't really think about it again till I was 21. I ran into 2 young missionaries that wanted to join my basket ball game I was playing with one of my friends. As we played I could feel a force so strong influencing the game I knew it was from God. At the end of the game the ball was about to fall out of the court. (we were playing outside) as I ran to catch it before it fell out of the court I saw a blanket of electricity completly envelope the sky. It seemed for a moment all the tiny particles came together just to touch me. It felt like a warm electricity.

Ever since that day I see the light everywhere. I see it come from the intents of other people around me. I feel the light has more to do with other peoples emotion. It's like you can see the souls intent as clear as any sense you currently have. Yes I see different colors. They all seem to mean different things. Red for love and friendship. Blue for communication. Yellow for fear. Green for healing. I even see darkness or a lack of these little lights.

I don't claim to have the answers of why I see them. But I do claim to have found some real value in seeing my belief in spirituality. There is no way it's from drugs!! I've seen them since I was a kid. They're not blood vessels. How could the form themselves according to the ambient in the room if that were the case? Television, lightning, light in general seem to enhance them.

I hope this can help you. The more spiritual I become or the more devout and holy I become the more apparent they are. I'm Mormon but don't claim you can only gain this experience being Mormon. I can say though that coming closer to God has given me peace. Because of the light I served a 2 year mission for my church and converted 100's of people afterward. The light comes from a divine source. You're not crazy

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by berrygurrl
What i want to explore is a personal phenomena to myself. All my life since I can remember I have always seen tiny little translucent dots in the air.

I have seen these dots too i thought i was the only one, my optomatrists just told me that i had floaties but they are literally everywhere, these dots. I'm glad i'm not the only one with this, mabye it is something special, a gift perhaps but im not too sure, personally i kinda doubt it, but it would be cool if it was supernatural of some sort but i havent seen them form before.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 01:05 PM
link   
GUYS ... READ THE THREAD.

This is called VISUAL SNOW.
It's a natural dysfunction of the eye.
Nothing supernatural about it.
Some people get it, but most don't.

When you get older or get on medications the spots will get bigger.
And more annoying. Trust me ... I've had it my whole life.

Again ... read the thread.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 01:10 PM
link   
reply to post by berrygurrl

ill be back

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by berrygurrl
reply to post by marsorbust

it fills up the air completely...there are some though however that seems to be more distinct than others.

Picture a room. Now picture all of the furniture in it and the walls, floor and ceiling...Ok now all of the negative space in the room is filled with these dots...I hope you can understand more clearly now.

i have this too and always have. however, i see the tiny dots in front of everything... not just in the negative space. i used to pay more attention to it when i was a kid and like you i used to think i was seeing atoms. that's almost what it's like. they move at high speed and fill every bit of space. i don't think it's sheerers phenomenon (mentioned on pg 2) because there are no lines.

and i KNOW i'm not hallucinating!

i think it's normal but most people just don't notice it.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan
GUYS ... READ THE THREAD.

This is called VISUAL SNOW.
It's a natural dysfunction of the eye.
Nothing supernatural about it.
Some people get it, but most don't.

When you get older or get on medications the spots will get bigger.
And more annoying. Trust me ... I've had it my whole life.

Again ... read the thread.

YES that's exactly what it is

en.wikipedia.org...

i've had it all my life and it's never gotten bigger (yay). i'm 42. it's always been the same. i don't really pay much attention. i'm glad it's not annoying although after reading this thread i'm much more aware of it than i've been in years

edit on 9-1-2012 by pasiphae because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 09:46 PM
link   
I see them too and have been talking to my doctor about them. I call them little ufos or lights that float and move. I know what they are too. They are neurons in my heart but it is like my brain can interpret them into visual representations. Sometimes they take verbal meanings and I can receive information from them including peoples thoughts, even from far away and about different events in the world. I have been studying them and learning how to induce them and use them and I wrote a computer program that helps me put them to good use to win the lottery. Basically There are all the digits and when I focus on wining the lottery the orbs appear near each winning numbers. I only recently wrote the computer program so I haven't won big but I have been very very close multiple times with powerbal pick 3 and pick 4. I expect to win the big jackpot sometime soon and donate all the money to my not for profit organization I have formed for world peace. I would like to gather all the people who have been experiencing this because I know it makes us special, especially if you consider yourself sane. I think we should all just hang out together and develop skills in communicating through them, finding common orbs and create a definition for this effect. I believe our hearts network all of our brains together and if you can see the neurons from your heart you are way more special than anyone else and think we need to be together. Please email me if you experience these as well. I have much research to share.

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 12:25 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

This was my first thought the seond I saw the thread subject. I recall it can be related to migraines, optic neuritis, autism, or sensory issues etc... Or it can be idiopathic. My advice would be to get an eye exam if it develops suddenly. Just to be on the safe side.

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 04:22 PM
link   
All you people are misled again and again, you continuosly provide endless links of other peoples work or ideas without experimenting for yourselves. How can you say you know something without actually finding out for your self and using the brain given to you by nature. Ask yourself something !!!! what do i know... i can guarantee that you know absolutely nothing about nothing because you read it in a book or saw it on tv or somebody told you,, think about it, you know nothing.

" Now, a few words about education, You know we recieve an education in the schools from books. All those books that people became educated from twenty- five years ago, are wrong now, and those that are good now, will be wrong again twenty - five years from now. So if they are wrong then, they are also wrong now, and the one who is educated from the wrong books is not educated, he is misled. All books that are written are wrong, the one who is not educated cannot write a book and the one who is educated, is really not educated but he is misled and the one who is misled cannot write a book which is correct.

The misleading began when our far distant ancestors began to teach their descendants. You know they knew nothing but they passed their knowledge of nothing to the coming generations and it went so innocently that nobody noticed it. That is why we are not educated.

Now i will tell you what education is according to my reasoning. An educated person is one whose senses are refined. We are born as brutes, we remain and die as the same if we do not become polished.
But all senses do not take polish. Some are too coarse to take it. The main base of education is ones " self- respect ". Any one lacking self-respect cannot be educated. The main bases of self-respect is the willingness to learn, to do only the things that are good and right, to believe only in the things that can be proved, to possess appreciation and self control.

Now, if you lack willingness to learn, you will remain as a brute and if you do things that are not good and right, you will be a low person, and if you believe in the things that cannot be proved, any feeble minded person can lead you, and if you lack appreciation, it takes away the incentive for good doing and if you lack self control you will never know the limit.

So all those lacking these characteristics in their makeup are not educated."

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 05:10 PM
link   
We all need to realize how special this event is. If you read my previous post you will read my theory on what they are but there are many things I am not telling this forum about them. I have been developing my skills with them and many great things can come from them which are truly miraculous and great. I don't even tell my doctor about the powers seeing these things provide only that I do.

I really want to become friends with each one of you (Those people who see them) and create a strong community. I urge you to do the same and develop friendships with the people who have posted they have this ability. I can show you and teach you much about yourselves because we are special. If any of you can come visit me that would be even better. I think if we group together our skills will grow even faster and we can start an organization. I already have started one for my own purposes known as Sons of Belial Inc a not for profit organization. I urge you to contact me and share your personal experiences. Join my organizations forum at sonsofbelial.intcrnct.com...

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 05:26 PM
link   

This is very similar to the experience we are trying to describe. Most are such short lasting, and move a little bit faster. Also they are filling the sky for most of the time and have no judged distance but I seem to be a part of them. I know they are neurons in my heart which my brain interprets as visual representations.

There is a better video which looks even better but I could not find it today. The other event also happened over San Fransisco.

www.youtube.com...
edit on 12110 by Intcrnct because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 05:49 PM
link   
Below is a reply i posted on another thread related to what you are describing

The first thing that came into my mind was a dream I had or rather an image I had whilst on the verge of sleep.
It frightened me but next night I had another dream that explained some more of what I was seeing.

So I am on the verge of sleep - gazing into the back of my eye lids - Have you ever noticed that nothing is ever completely without light. Sure there are after images in ones mind eye of say the light bulb or candle but I am talking about the pixelated affect one gets where in the darkness it is also full of lots of light - as an artist and poet I have tried to capture this in paint and words. Anyways not to digress - I see subtle points of light in the darkness - some appear out of the void and then dissapear but I am drawn to this constant light that is there amongst the changing pixelated vision - I draw closer and this point of light becomes more expansive and has a beautiful blue halo surrounding it - Closer, closer I draw then suddenly in an instant I see at its heart a circle like totally black hole - I wake in fright not wanting to be sucked in so to speak. This bothered me as I am not one to be fearful of new experience.
Second night - I am in dream again and see this beaautiful blue halo of light - sort of like a star. Then suddenly my point of vision or perspective is changed to where I am viewing a larger picture which shows me that the black hole type thing is like a tubular tunnel leading into another dimension - I saw this other dimension as if looking from a vantage point in space so to speak - this other dimension was like a cosmic body of light like clusterd stars but visually not like Hubble type images for this cluster or other dimension was more alive and pulsed.
CONCLUSION:-
Your black shape reminded me of the black hole or centre of the blue halo I saw and also the shape coming off of it reminded me of the tubular tunnel type shape that connected it to another dimension

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 06:02 PM
link   
I also have a theory brewing about how our inner vision and outer vision can be likened to a pixelated screen.
Even in pitch darkness it is never truly just a flat black screen so to speak if you have after images of say your monitor screen cover your eyes with your hands and see it in a sorta deeper way.
Take a look just gently gaze and see how it is full of points of subtle light of all colours.
Notice how they vibrate and act like so called quantum particles appearing and dissapearing causing a vibration type affect - Watch how the inner vision changes and how ones thoughts affect it or it affects ones thoughts.

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by artistpoet
I also have a theory brewing about how our inner vision and outer vision can be likened to a pixelated screen.
Even in pitch darkness it is never truly just a flat black screen so to speak if you have after images of say your monitor screen cover your eyes with your hands and see it in a sorta deeper way.
Take a look just gently gaze and see how it is full of points of subtle light of all colours.
Notice how they vibrate and act like so called quantum particles appearing and dissapearing causing a vibration type affect - Watch how the inner vision changes and how ones thoughts affect it or it affects ones thoughts.

Check out this pixelated screen I just made. I plan to make it a lot more realistic but watching this it induces the effect. plioms.com... I plan on making that a support group for everyone who sees this effect. I am calling them plioms.

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Intcrnct

Originally posted by artistpoet

Check out this pixelated screen I just made. I plan to make it a lot more realistic but watching this it induces the effect. plioms.com... I plan on making that a support group for everyone who sees this effect. I am calling them plioms.

Hey that is really cool - I mean it - Sort of day time version would love to see it on a dark screen also with different brightness of subtle coloured dots - Great Idea - Yes it is like that

top topics

<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join