It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tiny dots in the air wherever I look!

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 07:30 AM
link   
I thought everyone could see them.

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 12:02 PM
link   
I get the white sometime multi color orbs that dance when I am looking at the sky. When people are near the orbs they are more erratic/vibrational. Used to think they were floaters but you can usually tell the differance between the two.

There are times when I am blasted by intense sunlight I get the green orange spot in the middle with a stroblight feel to it. Usually easier to induce this with some physical exercise.

Last but not least is when my migraines come then my vision gets so blurr fuzzy i might as well be blind.

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 12:11 PM
link   
I am glad I stumbled upon this thread. I can see the grid as well. I always assumed everyone could, and that it was simply an artifact of human optics, though in fairness -- there was a summer in the early 90's where I was convinced that they were both external and electrical.

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 01:03 PM
link   
Ok then, here we go

since childhood i have seen them and thought nothing of it, time passes and i can still see them as per normal only during the daytime and still i think nothing of it, until one day last year 2010, when i decide to study what i can see in the sky on sunny/normal days here in England.

I thought i could see the atoms in the air but it was not a very good description of what i was seeing.

Until one day i came across a man called Ed Leedskalnin a latvian immigrant from America,
when i read his writings about magnets and the things he could see, he described exactly what i can see.

It is the liquid in your eye.

Round shiny things with light at its centre and a dark rim, many many of them floating in all directions but at a speed a little to fast for good observation. Ed.L. Icanseeatoms.

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 05:32 PM
link   
Do you think fish "see" water? What if they really focused on it?

Seriously, water is heavier than air, so water seeps down while air stays up. We occupy the "air ocean" while fish occupy the "water oceans." I would imagine that a fish out of water (as in when it winds up on a dock or boat, must be overwhelmed by the new surroundings.

Air is not a vacuum, perhaps we are just not accustomed to knowing anything other than air, so when we go swimming, below the surface, we notice and see the difference.

I would imagine that little spots in your field of vision could be very close to your eyes, or even on them (floaters) but perceived as further out in your acuity. I have seen floaters (as I imagine everyone has). Essentially, you are seeing something with the naked eye that normally you would need a microscope to see. The fact that these floaters are right on the surface of your eye is what allows you to focus on them, right?

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 04:40 PM
link   
I assume no-one else has seen these since there have not been any replies since the end of the month, but i can tell you all they are def not floaters or anything other than atoms and their partners for want of a better word,

There are several " things " that i can see with my eyes.

My personal opinion.

Icanseeatoms.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Aloha

friends
the phenomena we see is very accurately illustrated in the interview with the indigo
go to 23:25 min and see what we may see
he calls this the first dimension
PRANA

LOVE

∞♡∞

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 02:15 PM
link   
Floaters was my first thought. I have them myself. They are most evident when driving on an overcast day.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 02:42 PM
link   
I have seen floaters as well as the dots which we are discussing. Based on my experiences I am certain they are not the same phenomenon. I recall even as a child I could perceive colorful dots which move through my field of vision even in pitch black, which leads me to believe they are indeed external. As to what they are, I have nothing to offer.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 02:59 PM
link   
no one has credibility in this thread.
we all surelly spend hours daily starring at the tv screen, computer screens, mobile phone screens, videogames, fine print, led lights, neon lights, etc etc
what we are all experiencing is a tired eyesight from our lifestyle wich is 90% visual polution.
floaters are common, flashing dots too, lack of sleep enhances it obviously since your eyesight wont get a break.
drugs obviously provoke it too.
i used to think alot of the things here, but the explanation is simpler

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 03:01 PM
link   
I sometimes see these little "streaks" - it could be cosmic rays.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 03:05 PM
link   
I have the same thing, it's very annoying, just don't think about it. i know its hard but it helps
and btw they call this ''Visual Snow'', don't know if anyone has already posted it here before.

Here a good example how i see it, i don't have it this bad but its still Freaking annoying!

www.migraine-aura.org...

+ i like to watch stars, buts its not nice to watch stars with millions of other dots between them

edit on 20-5-2011 by Silend because: added a link

edit on 20-5-2011 by Silend because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 03:18 PM
link   
HOLLY SH*T! Im so glad you posted this. Ive been seeing this exact thing as of recent(past year or so). When Im outside on a clear day I can see TINY points of translucent light just scattering around like microbs on a petree dish. They come in and out of exsistance within a fraction of a second. I would love to know what in the hell these little lights are! Thanks OP

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 03:23 PM
link   
I've been told they are bloodcells and such following capillary paths in the eye, the light is highlighting them.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 03:25 PM
link   
I see them too, except when its dark i cant see them, sometimes i sit on the doorstep just watching them, i can follow them around with my eyes aswell. It's quite relaxing

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 03:26 PM
link   
i just realized the op dates back tn 09

you necromancers!

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 03:26 PM
link   
i just realized the op dates back to 09

you necromancers!

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 10:09 PM
link   
I was sitting outside in the glorious, blazing sun this afternoon when I looked over at my binoculars. They're a lovely matte black, which is the best type of surface for what I think you may be describing.
Curious to whether the effect was confined to dark/black matte surfaces, I began looking at other items. My shiny, black cigarette package; the dark grey, rubber grip on my mechanical pencil; plain old computer paper; each item, regardless of composition (that I looked at before running inside to answer the phone) allowed me to see colourful speckles.
I've also attempted my own research in the past. I, too, was met with 'floaters' or 'snow.' I have floaters, also. I see visual snow in the dark and on bright, solid coloured objects. I also have migraines. None of these things is what some of us are discussing.
For me, when it's sunny, certain objects seem to be made up of tiny red, green/yellow and blue flecks. They do seem to have a depth, similar to the shimmery/speckled, metallic automotive paint. The best description I've found so far is quoted below.

reply to post by Elieser

To all that want to see them with your own eyes: If you point a laser pointer to any surface and get close to look at where you are pointing, you will see these "molecules" but only red color. They are similar to what the people here are describing. If you don't see them, then I don't know what to say.

I appreciate that what I'm replying to is years old, but I had to say, "Thank you so very much, Elieser." Your laser pointer analogy is absolutely perfect (I've used the same one myself) and it also let me know, beyond a shadow of a doubt, that what I was searching for on Google was the same thing that at least one other person in the world also sees.

Sometimes peace of mind is all the riches needed.

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 11:06 PM
link   
reply to post by berrygurrl

I am not going to read 21 pages of this thread. I hope this post isn't lost, and i likely won't come back to check.

What you experience is called "phosphene's". I am willing to bet that you have had larger ones, as well. Possibly flashing, and so bright that it obstructs your view. Possibly so much so that it makes you feel off balance and surreal.

Here is some info on them:

www.mult-sclerosis.org...

I would check with Masqua. He knows about this as well, as he is the one that turned me on to them. A natural feedback response between the brain and eyes, basically. If you want to probe your mind a little there are ways you can use this same feedback response to actually "see" your brain as electrical impulses wash across it.

Masqua's Thread

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 11:16 PM
link   
Welcome to understanding of the "VEIL"....and it is thinning.

Please get ready to see incredible and amazing things!

Regards and Nameste,

-Chung

top topics

<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join