It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tiny dots in the air wherever I look!

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 04:21 AM
link   
reply to post by hautmess

Everything vibrates at frequencies,
There was a fourm on here recently about a experement that was carried out where they shine a laser through a brick wall to measure the atoms vibration that make up the brick.

Everything has a vibrational frequiency, and every vibration has a tone, sound to it, from a faint pfffff to a high picth eieieieieieie.

So even the air has a vibration and a tone that is usually out side of the human spectum of noticing it on a day by day bases.

But when trained you can begin to see the very air in front of you and its vibration.

Now what I am getting at is when I see these entitys / ghost around, they are usually in the form of an unstable vibration in the air. From sizes of a small dog to a fully growen human. This is just size compassion.

Have you ever noticed when you take a photo at night time with out a flash and you get the noise effect,

Or when you lay in your bed at night in the dark you see the same noise effect in the photo all around you.

Now the noise effect you are seeing is not a vibrational noise, it is an image noise.

The other night I awake from an astral travel only to see there was a distirbence in the air right on top of me, the virbrational energy in the air was extreamly unstable, very cold and has a high pitch static noise to it. I looked at it, it then moved from my chest down to my feet then moved off my bed and went out of my bedroom.

Now you can say what you want, but untill you experience stuff like this, you will more then likely not believe it,

But I do ask all of you's to be skeptic, do some research, and dont critisize and keep and open mind when it comes to the paranormal.

And here is an exercise you can try,

Start with looking at the air between your thumb and finger when put close together, in a dim lighted room, let your eyes adjust to focus.

[edit on 12-12-2009 by Svaba]

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 05:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Indigo_Child
reply to post by EnlightenUp

Well, body-consciousness dualism is a classic problem in Philosophy. They clearly have opposite properties, but yet they are interacting with each other all the time. The only philosophy that can logically resolve this is to posit that matter does not really exist, only mind-stuff does, all things are taking place within ones field of awareness. This is also known as the mind-stuff theory of the mind. The brain is simply a physical medium or an extension of the mind, it does not cause or manufacture any kind of experience, but merely changes in relation to what is happening in the mind-stuff.

I have worked on describing what I was shown. The bottom line here is, to the best of my knowledge and ability, is that the experience is not quite an experience but is a thing in itself by virtue of being absolute. The basic "stuff" that is the subjective experience is not a process and thus will not be found in a process nor as a result of any process. It is not a creation but more of a selection. Processes provide a relational medium and the brain functions as a kind of system to do that, one that is properly organized to provide a virtualized representation of what is "outside". At the highest level it is the sort of void that is everything rather than nothing. There is no "you" yet you are this "absolute stuff". The theater of the mind doesn't exist in the sense that anyone is watching. There is noone watching since the ultimate watcher IS "watching".

The world that is experienced is virtual in that the processes and connections themselves do not resemble in more than a loose way the subjectively manifest reality. My direct awareness in no way resembles these circuits. My life is not experienced as operation of these ciruits. I know for instance that the visual system physically maps analagously to the layout of retinal images but this is to efficiently facilitate specialized computation.

Yes, ha, I can see this needs much work. I repeatedly find myself sounding too Buddhist or something trying to formulate the ideas. LOL. The truth is neither dualistic nor monistic. Neither paradigm is an accurate assessement. They are handicapped by the idea of processes leading to something, that the answer to the hard problem is actually a result or residue. I myself have used and seem to use various antiquated ideas but will gradually cease to employ them as I refine my ability to describe it.

If they did this it would resolve the interaction problem and provide us a truly logical account of how the mind works.

HINT: There is no "interaction problem" that I can discern. I was stuck on that but the moment of increased consciousness destroyed that idea.

Quantum Mechanics is proving to be an ally to the mind-stuff proponents. because Quantum mechanics also concludes that there is no matter independent of an observer. A conclusion very similar to Eastern mysticism and their maya theory of reality(illusion or holographic)

I don't think I agree that it concludes there is "no matter". That's sort of like saying that "the world is an illusion, therefore doesn't exist". My web browser exists even if it is more truely a configuration of logic gates with the resultant voltage potentials and current paths in a machine than it is physical windows and buttons. It states that the actual nature of matter is something different than what our senses tell us and that it defies our long held intuitions.

I have had personal experiences which are very consistent with this theory, where literally my mind has tuned into another station. I could hear and see the interference as it was tuning in, and then I actually heard some very faint communication, but I lost the line very quickly because I couldn't control the ability.

Haha, yeah. I have some encounter with that or at least something similar. It doesn't seem to depend on anything visual for me.

I don't think I am special because I had special experiences, and to be honest seeing tiny dots is quite mundane, compared to full on out of body experiences I have had. These experiences are available to everyone, if only they are willing to suspend their belief in a material reality and open themselves to it not being a material reality. They will then, more likely than not, begin to experience what we are experiencing and have their own confirmations.

Like I said, I feel privileged, as I feel it to be a gift, nothing more. I am grateful to be able regularly touch upon what many seem to feel to be mutually exclusive grounds. One thing that IS true from my position, is that the basic scientific knowledge is far more easily accessible to my mind than the essence of our more esoteric experiences are to those that have not been personally privy.

I simply ask those that have not ventured into this strange territory to act with a modicum of respect without the attitude that we are automatically ignorant and unlearned or unable to grasp certain concepts. If they feel we are an enemy of progress and real knowledge they should remember the old axiom "know thy enemy" and they can do that most effectively by knowing themselves.

In fact it would seem that the critics unfounded and vehement opposition to us and ceaseless and unnecessary adhomimem attacks on us, is subconsciously indicating envy that they are not having experiences like ours. That is quite amusing.

Usually I do avoid any ad homs like the plague. I find the "critics" to be the first to pull from that particular toolkit in a discussion (one of THOSE people, superstitious, etc. etc). If I receive enough cheap shots I might lob a few back just for amusement but not before it's fair.

They must realize they won't generally get there for free. There are few spontaneous or "born with" persons. Nonetheless it requires personal attention and work, if only to keep it. They won't get there by imagining it abstractly. If they would do the work, they might progress and be able to evaluate it from a position of knowledge rather than ignorance.

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 05:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by YouCantBeSerious
You realize that you wouldn't see anything if it was completely dark, right? Light is required to view anything, so whatever you are seeing (hint: it's dust), is reflecting whatever limited amounts of light are seeping into your room. It just so happens that dust is incredibly reflective.

Dust is not incredibly reflective. I need to have a direct beam of light, usually from the sun, in a room to really see it floating about. Please!

And yes, I can say it has been completely dark because I can actually bury my head in the pillows to watch things more clearly. I can see it clearly in a room that has no passages for light. Less light aids in the visibility. And obviously it can't be dust in the room if I'm not looking at the room at all because my vision is blocked and/or my eyes are closed.

C'mon.

Oh, and before you say there was no light in your room and it was 100% dark (no, it wasn't), understand that this statement only leaves the option of it being a completely mental creation. With no light, you can not see.

Again, yes, it can be perfectly dark and I can set that up in a controlled way. I knew to do these sorts of checks as long as I've been observing.

You can't see things that require light to see, that is true and that is the idea. That is why I control the conditions in order to scientifically rule out the possibilites so many here insist are the nature of the experience.

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 09:53 PM
link   
-1. I see these "floaters" which i was told when i was younger that its just little pieces of protein or cell moving around the eyeball

-2 I can see these dots that appear as thousands at once and usually during a sunny day. I believe that these dots is same energy from the big bang and has been involved in the creation of life. Its a universal energy

-3 I can see this aurora around all objects. i enjoy spectating this daily. I find that you can see these energies at a higher level when you feel the feeling of love. Such as looking into nature, i feel a sense of belonging and love and than trees begin to glow more.

"The Celestine Prophecy" An amazing book with a lot of amazing answers to the same questions ive had that now make complete sense to me

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 12:08 AM
link   
reply to post by berrygurrl

it's easiest to see them in the snow, or in the clear blue sky... i think its more of a refraction of the light within the eye though, nothing supernatural to me at least.

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 02:01 PM
link   
oh yeah, when i make a topic about this it gets moved around but not you! Lol

Well there are multiple explanations to it in my thread called "i see things.... Help?" ( not sure if thats the correct amount of periods ) in the paranormal studies forum, or you can find it through my profile. The answer may be there, go with what rings true for you. Personally i stopped caring that i see that which you speak of on a daily basis and like you i see them better in the dark and they often can take on different shapes and colors.

Love and light to all/one

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by EnlightenUp

Originally posted by YouCantBeSerious
You realize that you wouldn't see anything if it was completely dark, right? Light is required to view anything, so whatever you are seeing (hint: it's dust), is reflecting whatever limited amounts of light are seeping into your room. It just so happens that dust is incredibly reflective.

Dust is not incredibly reflective. I need to have a direct beam of light, usually from the sun, in a room to really see it floating about. Please!

And yes, I can say it has been completely dark because I can actually bury my head in the pillows to watch things more clearly. I can see it clearly in a room that has no passages for light. Less light aids in the visibility. And obviously it can't be dust in the room if I'm not looking at the room at all because my vision is blocked and/or my eyes are closed.

C'mon.

Oh, and before you say there was no light in your room and it was 100% dark (no, it wasn't), understand that this statement only leaves the option of it being a completely mental creation. With no light, you can not see.

Again, yes, it can be perfectly dark and I can set that up in a controlled way. I knew to do these sorts of checks as long as I've been observing.

You can't see things that require light to see, that is true and that is the idea. That is why I control the conditions in order to scientifically rule out the possibilites so many here insist are the nature of the experience.

I do agree with you on your statements as in a "pitch black room" that has all light shut out or futhermore when i have blankets over my head aswell i can still see these things.

Better yet i can close my eyes at night, with the lights out, with a clear surface mind, and still see these things.

[edit on 17-12-2009 by 4stral4pprentice]

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 07:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Titus7

eh....... no energies!!!!!!!!!
we are energy, the sky is energy, everything you see around you IS ALL MADE UP OF THE SAME STUFF>>>>>>> ENERGY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
How do you know that we cant see it anyway... you are you ... i am i.
you cant tell anyone that they cant see these dots... you can say .. you cant see them.. but not anyone else.
so small minded..... look out side the box.
i think it is amazing when I see these dots or energy. LIFE!! It is obvious to me that it is YOU WHO SEES WHAT YOU WANT TO SEE...... I never chose to see these things... it just happened... and its wonderful!!!!! I have never spoke of it until now.

thanks so much to all who shared their experience... i loved this thread!

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by 4stral4pprentice
oh yeah, when i make a topic about this it gets moved around but not you! Lol

Well there are multiple explanations to it in my thread called "i see things.... Help?" ( not sure if thats the correct amount of periods ) in the paranormal studies forum, or you can find it through my profile.

Finally one of these threads had to blow up. There have been others and I had enough of the inevitable extension collections of posts about floaters, bluefield entoptic phenomena, illuminated dust, etc. being the cause and after a zillion times explaining just WHY it's not, still get more of the same. I would think curious minds would be hooked and want to know more about this strangeness. Instead, it seems many wish to quickly fit it into an existing mental category and pay no further attention.

I guess I'll try to find your thread. Perhaps something I've never heard about is there. Maybe I can play the other side just for giggles.

When the next thread shows up, we'll see if anything finally got through. The discussion should proceed a little differently in that case.

Nonetheless, some good advice that is frequently shared is to make sure there's nothing physically wrong with you. In my case I'm confident since it was there so early in life with many exams not finding any problems along the way. Something suddenly surfacing in aduthood could indicate a problem. Rule that out so you don't have later regrets if something could be done.

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Edit: Double post monster attacks.

[edit on 12/18/2009 by EnlightenUp]

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 03:21 PM
link   
reply to post by EnlightenUp

i've already had multiple check ups and i too have seen these things as far back as i can remember. My eyes are okay dokey, in great health i might add. So i highly doubt its a medical problem considering ive already read about most of those medical eye problems i.e. Floaters and multiple others, none of which comes close to what i see anyways. Heres one experience that i had 2 nights ago. By the way it was about midnight, my door was closed and no lights in the house were on plus i did have a blanket on my face ,eyes opened. I saw blueish circle like shapes that appeared and would rapidly grow small and dissapear only to see a different one resurface and repeat that procedure. I say shaped like a circle because they werent perfect and mind you this is one of thousands of weird experiences involving my eyes that ive seen. Sometimes a see rows of different coulmns in usually blue. Or sometimes my vision will become hazzy with infinite colored specks ussually ranging from blue,red,purple, to green colors. Yet again those are one of the thousands of unique forms i have seen. I just think its normal nowadays lol.

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 06:50 AM
link   
great thread. I had this thing too , but the dots i see are somewhat transparent and they have something inside them they have something like a "core", the last weeks i began seeing numbers when i close my eyes formed up like in a vortex or falling... i had been to the doctor for an eye check and i had 11/10 vision.

Strange days people!

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 10:07 PM
link   

I have the same thing Berry! It looks like my eyes are just bugging out on me, but if I concentrate enough I can see a "shield" sort of thing around people. It's usually white for me, but It's there if I don't look directly at the person. Fascinating what it would possibly be...maybe a change in our DNA (the ringing ears thread)? or maybe a spiritual thing? Or maybe we are all just crazy people? Haha
)

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 10:15 PM
link   
reply to post by MadcapAeroplane

Yeah, I got them too. They don't really know what causes it though.

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 01:20 AM
link   
SAW THEM!!!

Weird thing happened I was outide making a snow fort for my little sister's and stopped for a second to look at the snow pile, then I saw a hundred or so of these little moving particles kinnda looked like cells they almost blended into the sky/ground background and they were smashing into one and another and combined or something and then they had an outcome of one but some didn't fuse. Reminds me of atoms and their bonding.

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 01:39 AM
link   
Sometimes I will see streamers of multicolored somethings zipping by my field of vision. I know I dont have anything wrong with my eyes because I was checked out not too long ago. They dart about and when I turn they are gone...
I call the reality weavers because they always seem to be busy doing "SOMETHING" but I can never see quite what it is. I noticed these things after having a near death experience in the hospital a few years ago....

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 02:07 AM
link   

Tomorrow, shape some clouds...just sit and shape them...

Peace

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 02:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Le Colonel
I have had the same thing. Not floaters like the previous posted commented, but little ... somethings. This has been discussed before, but usually people just claim they are floaters and thats it. I have one of these floaters (kinda annoying actually) but these little "things" i see are definitely not that.

I kinda think that I am "seeing" particles. Not unlike the dust you can see within the column of sun coming in through window, but smaller.

I see them only on blue sky days (as oppsed to full cloud days), but I always see them on these days. Always. Everytime. I have no idea what they are. Neutrinos, particles annilhlating themselves, I have no clue, but i just take them for granted and enjoy their company when I spot them.

Oh, I must add, that I "see" thousands of them. Not a few floating around, but thousands floating around, some zipping by fast, others floating around like a leaf on a windy day.

Anyways you are not alone. I have no idea as to what we are seeing, but it is NOT floaters.

I see something similar if I stare into a clear sky for a while. Lots of tiny dots darting around the sky. Its pretty weird but if i blink a few times and look away they dissapear.

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 02:18 AM
link   
If you guys are just starting to see stuff....Hold on to your seats...it's really fun at first...till you want it to stop/or make sense.

Just curious
How many have Kids who have this happening to them or how many is this happening to that are parents?

Its happened to almost everyone on my Dad's side including me, but weirder was my young cousins...they hear and see stuff.

The vortex has enough power in it to lift things...takes some practice, but if you can concentrate the stream and build it, amplifying it and doubling it....I've lifted a ups truck doing it....scared the Sh#t out of me!!!

That is all

Peace

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 02:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by C-DNA

Originally posted by Le Colonel
I have had the same thing. Not floaters like the previous posted commented, but little ... somethings. This has been discussed before, but usually people just claim they are floaters and thats it. I have one of these floaters (kinda annoying actually) but these little "things" i see are definitely not that.

I kinda think that I am "seeing" particles. Not unlike the dust you can see within the column of sun coming in through window, but smaller.

I see them only on blue sky days (as oppsed to full cloud days), but I always see them on these days. Always. Everytime. I have no idea what they are. Neutrinos, particles annilhlating themselves, I have no clue, but i just take them for granted and enjoy their company when I spot them.

Oh, I must add, that I "see" thousands of them. Not a few floating around, but thousands floating around, some zipping by fast, others floating around like a leaf on a windy day.

Anyways you are not alone. I have no idea as to what we are seeing, but it is NOT floaters.

I see something similar if I stare into a clear sky for a while. Lots of tiny dots darting around the sky. Its pretty weird but if i blink a few times and look away they dissapear.

They are Ions...

Wait till you see Vitruvian man...Wheel within a wheel...the spirit is in the wheels...the Gimbals...The Gamal

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join