It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tiny dots in the air wherever I look!

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 08:39 PM
link   
reply to post by berrygurrl

you might need to have your eyes checked...

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 08:58 PM
link   
I find it rather amusing that it doesn't matter what you see collectively or by ones self. there will always be someone that cannot see whom calls you nuts.

[edit on 7-12-2009 by Lil Drummerboy]

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 08:58 PM
link   
It sounds like you are just seeing floaters or you may ahve small tears in your cornea or retina.

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 09:35 PM
link   
This thread is a wonderful sight. I am continually amazed that humans can be so blind and yet so beautiful. It is their limitations that make them unique. I see a movement before my eyes. Something very evident is happening and it has much to do with awareness. Awareness can be a tricky, sneaky fellow and even though it brings understanding, it may also reveal that which lay hidden beyond the veil. As I say this thread is such a wonderful sight.

Tiny dots in the air wherever I look!

I see much of the same in that when I perceive at all within the field of vision there are thousands (if not millions) of tiny sparkles of light. They are independent of this physical vessel and they are of an intelligent design. The sparkles of light gather and dissipate from my limited frame of reference with FOCUS and there are many different levels of this.

The first of which can be considered ghosts. Within the dotted haze ghost-like beings slightly pierce the veil and frighten the crap out of me. Okay sometimes they bring a smile to my face but usually it is somewhat unexpected. I have seen some things that I cannot even describe. There are transparent humanoids living out their lives without noticing my observation. There are intelligent aware humanoids that interact with those who are available to observe. There are shiny beings of light, shadow beings and anything else you may wish to imagine. One evening I lay in bed and noticed a fuzzy-barely-noticeable-humanoid waving their right hand in front of my face as if to get my attention. As this occurred a friends dog began peeing outside my bedroom door and I became aware instantly. Another evening I awoke to a transparent humanoid standing next to the bed. It was so transparent I could see the veins all throughout its body. This was creepy and VERY exciting.

The second of which is the most difficult to relay. For anyone to understand what comes next is for anyone to understand.

The field of vision becomes blurred or hazy and it is as if everything ceases to exist. A spiraling vortex appears within the tiny intelligent sparkles as a glowing-moving-transparent-smoky-bigger dot into an ever growing spiral as if a tunnel or wormhole. There is no sound whatsoever and you are of complete awareness for just a split second as you feel pulled into the tunnel. I must note that it is not the physical vessel that is being pulled within but something else entirely. This something else (which is nothing) (but something) is also independent of this vessel. This unknown observation is VERY intriguing and I am quite fixated at this point.

I have experienced this "tunnel" three times.

I "clicked" somewhere else entirely. I instantly became aware of a rather large room with hospital-dungeon (an expression) written all over it. I could not move and my field of vision was very limited- almost restricted. A humanoid male stopped dead in his tracks as he became aware of my observation. He moved towards me by foot and leaned his face quite close (directly) in front of where my face should be. He then grinned only what I can describe to you as that of a Cheshire cat. “Click.”

I observed a spider on a thread and my consciousness began to move toward the spider. The closer I got the more I realized how REAL it was and the fear kicked in quite heavily. You see I am a wee bit afraid of spiders and to this day I have always pondered the cause. Perhaps I saw a spider simply because it represented fear? and my limited awareness could only think of spiders?

I observed a plane flying through nothing. There was no sound,. The plane felt as if it was just in front of my consciousness. As I observed the nothing dissipated and my field of vision was that of my home bedroom. Just like that I was back in my room- not entirely, you see the plane came back with me. I sit up in bed and watch this plane fly directly in my line of sight and then disappear into nothing.

These experiences sound very “out there” and I appreciate this understanding. I am out there and I have tried very hard to be this way. These tiny dots resonate with me. I am very interested in their existence and more importantly the awareness itself. They have everything to do with fringe society and I highly suggest one to pay attention. Let us live as we used to be when we were but small children.

I will leave with this:
You are all speaking truth- your truth and we can understand this quite easily. One sees floaters and another sees energy, and then one sees glowing worms and another sees arcs of light radiating outward/inward. You are all speaking truth- your truth which is understanding. You are simply speaking that which you understand. Well speak your truth as much as you wish without pressing upon ones skull with a rough suffocating blanket. This is how it may feel to have such a mindset forced upon another. We can all be truthful and live in peace. I have seen it.

Always in the eyes of truth.

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 10:42 PM
link   

Yes, I have seen them also. I have always wondered if anyone else had seen them and sometimes asked others to the obvious NO. lol.

As a matter of fact, I was just telling my wife about them the other day. Coincidence? I think not.

The best way I know how to describe them is that they look like the front of a composition notebook. Almost like the pattern of cows spots just condensed.

Is this similar to what you see?

[edit on 7-12-2009 by InthekNOwla]

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 11:06 PM
link   
I've always heard it's orgone energy that you can see

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 11:16 PM
link   
When I was a small child, I distinctly remember seeing moving lines of color in the dark. They would move and zap and make shapes. I remember just willing them to appear and they would. An unusual eye glitch, perhaps?
Interesting.

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 12:20 AM
link   
Every since I can remember (60 yrs old) I have seen these tiny little red dots in low lighting. They are in constant motion and are visible by the thousands. As a child I realized I could see them with my eyes open or closed, it made no difference. In my early twenties I became aware that I could actually control the flow of these dots via thought . I have heard various explanations from so called "spiritually enlightened" people but nothing that resonated with my own intuition.
My conservative brother finally admitted a few years ago that he sees these little dots too. He sees them in several colors and can make them take shape into intricate forms by thought.
I also see translucent wiggling sparkles in the atmosphere on cloudy days. They kinda look and move like tadpoles or sperm. I have no control over these things.
In my opinion there are LOTS of people who see these type phenomena and it is entry level unrefined ethereal vision. We are seeing energy that isn't detectable by conventional science.
Would appreciate any serious reply on what if any good can be done by controlling these dots. There must be something since they do respond to thought within a few seconds. After all these years I still don't know the purpose , if any, with this ability.

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 12:33 AM
link   
to be honest here:

When I look up at the blue sky, I see what look like some kind "wormhole" movement, but it was reverse movement, it look like what I saw was sucking my eyes into the blue sky

Another one is this: do you ever see your own cells floating around, it was inside your eye but I can only see them when I close a little and put my eyelid over my vision and I can see them

Another one is when I get too excited or move my head too fast or I got really tired and move my head upward a little too fast, I see what look like "white britght worm" flying around and I can feel them move inside my eye and then disappear after few second.

Another is a little strange, when I push my eyes with my finger while closing my eyes, for a little longer, I see what look like GRID like computer, or dancing weird symbol swirling around and all sort of color and when I open my eye after that, I see some ghost image of leftover symbols and disappear like evaporate

That's all, I hope some of you understand what I am saying here with my bad grammar.

Oh yeah, I also have invisable spot on both of my eyes on the side, when I move my finger in the area where the "blind spot" is, my finger seem to be vanish..

[edit on 8-12-2009 by IceDash]

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 12:38 AM
link   

HAHA! I've had this same exact problem. The funny thing is, when I was young I use to think the exact same thing! 'Are those molecules I see?' I always thought they were. Sometimes they would float around subtly and sometimes they would be darting in every direction, almost too fast to recognize what direction they were going.

Something else that I notice now that I'm older is, I can see noise everywhere I look, especially with darker colored things. It's like looking at a high ISO digital photo and seeing all the noise, and how it reduces resolution. I suppose it is just the limitations of human eye sight. I've always wondered what it would be like to see so clearly that there is no noise at all. I'm sure most people never even notice there is noise in their eye sight. I don't know why I notice it.

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 12:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by spacemanjupiter

HAHA! I've had this same exact problem. The funny thing is, when I was young I use to think the exact same thing! 'Are those molecules I see?' I always thought they were. Sometimes they would float around subtly and sometimes they would be darting in every direction, almost too fast to recognize what direction they were going.

Something else that I notice now that I'm older is, I can see noise everywhere I look, especially with darker colored things. It's like looking at a high ISO digital photo and seeing all the noise, and how it reduces resolution. I suppose it is just the limitations of human eye sight. I've always wondered what it would be like to see so clearly that there is no noise at all. I'm sure most people never even notice there is noise in their eye sight. I don't know why I notice it.
lol, me too I saw noise as well mostly when I look at the dark places

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 12:55 AM
link   
I have experienced this same thing ever since I was a child.

I can see it either in a dark room or with my eyes closed. If I concentrate, I can see it more lightly by looking at a dark background. It is always there, I have just learned to ignore it. The best description I have read on here is that of a honeycomb that encompasses your entire vision, is various colors and 'flows'. They DO look similar to a molecule structure so I can see where some might describe it like that also. There are literally thousands and thousands.

I came to the decision before I was ten that this was simply something going on with my eyes. It is obvious that they 'flow' depending on where I look, similar to how a 'floater' (very different thing though) moves around when you shift your vision. I always thought that I was somehow seeing the refraction of the rods in my rentina, because of the shapes and colors.

It is very interesting and a bit of a relief to find out that other people see this. I have only told a couple of people about it, and never an optomitrist because frankly I have had it since before I can remember and just consider it a part of my vision. I do not believe it is paranormal in nature (I thought that when I was VERY young, like four or five). It is not a 'trip' or chemical reaction, because it is always there no matter what my mood ar what is going on. It is simply how my eyes are.

No, it is not a vision, it is not paranormal, it is not devine. It IS interesting and fascinating though and I am glad to have found a medical explanation for it that makes sense. Funny how I never explored an answer myself, I guess it just goes to show how when you become used to something, you just stop thinking about it until someone else points it out to you again!

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 01:24 AM
link   
Really interesting topic. The animation posted is almost exactly what I've noticed myself. When I was little, same story; I used to tell my Mom I could see air molecules. Or maybe radio waves. I used to wonder about it a lot.

What I really think it is, is that you are seeing the eye-brain process happening in real time. To a certain extent it really is similar to a camera/digital camera/TV screen. Although we THINK we see in perfect clarity, our eyes have a limit to their resolution. Just like a camera, what you see is captured by a limited number of pixels. The brain does an amazing job of grabbing the raw info from the eyes, and then re-processes it in real time - filtering out the patterns from the sensors in the retina. You only SEE what the brain has cleaned up. I think the actual resolution has been measured in many animals.

Like a camera, your eyes also have a limited signal to noise ratio. Again, the brain does an amazing job of filtering this out (faster than any computer), but looking at a solid background/darkness will reveal this. That is most likely what you are seeing.

To take it one step further, have you ever heard of Entoptic images?

en.wikipedia.org...

When I was little, I "invented" a game where I would lie down in the dark and press my fingers into my eyes. After a few seconds, I would start to see colored geometric shapes spinning and forming in front of my vision. I would always marvel at how perfect the show would be. It would always go through the same stages - moving through fields of fantastic geometric shapes, and finally ending with a circuit like mosaic grid over a tan background, before it all faded out into faint static on black - with my eyes pounding. It's a wonder I'm not blind...

Those geometric shapes and patterns are the natural working of your own consciousness. We are wired for it! Ancient people used to see the same thing and make chalk drawings of it on their cave walls. Human beings are quite the amazing machine

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 02:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by EMPIRE
And here it is I thought something was wrong with my vision. I see the white dots whizzing by when I look outside a glass window of mine (only when the sky is blue). Again, these things are zipping by very fast and I can never keep my eye on a specific one because there are too many of them.

I saw that too ever since I can remember, but it was extreamly rare, like 3 times a year. Then in my youth I read the reports of astronauts seeing the same white streaks when cosmic radiaton was at high levels. Sure enough, the last time I saw the white streaks, I checked this link:

www.swpc.noaa.gov...

And the X-ray flux measurements were almost off the scale at that moment. So I think our retina is stimulated by it.

[edit on 8-12-2009 by ATS4dummies]

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 03:17 AM
link   
reply to post by awakened sleeper

All this happens because a mind that is unlimited within its own thought is still completely deaf, dumb and blind with reality and is forced to rely on extremely limited sensors called our senses.

So as you say, it is kind of hard to argue about anything since all of it is someone's truth as they perceive it while no one possesses perfect perception.

So everyone should remember one truth and that one is I can stand right in front of you with a ball in my hand and make it disappear 100 times in a row and you can never see it how it happens. How can anyone argue about anything when none of us can even see a stupid ball move....

[edit on 8-12-2009 by Xtrozero]

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 03:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by warza
When I was little, I "invented" a game where I would lie down in the dark and press my fingers into my eyes. After a few seconds, I would start to see colored geometric shapes spinning and forming in front of my vision. I would always marvel at how perfect the show would be. It would always go through the same stages - moving through fields of fantastic geometric shapes, and finally ending with a circuit like mosaic grid over a tan background, before it all faded out into faint static on black - with my eyes pounding. It's a wonder I'm not blind...

Yep, I discovered this when I was young, but I was afraid to do it often because I thought I might damage my eyes.

Your describing a phosphene which looks like this:

I just did it now, and it is very cool, but I am afraid of pressing on my eyeballs for fear of damage to the nerves. I know I am messing with mother nature, and it ain't good!

P.S. > While looking at that image, try crossing your eyes... Even Better!

[edit on 8-12-2009 by ATS4dummies]

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 04:57 AM
link   
reply to post by ATS4dummies

Ok we are talking about 2 different things here. Floaters being one which anyone can see mostly during the day and the second being dots.

Ok try this, look really closly at your monitor and you should be able to see the individual dots that make up the colours, Now what we are trying to get accross is when we turn off the lights at night, the individual dots you see on the screen you see in reality and all around you but more noticeable, you close you eyes and you can see the same thing. Its a little bit like when you take a photo at night time with no flash and you get the noise effect, Now imagin seeing this noise effect when you turn off the lights or when you shut your eyes.

Now as I said if the previous post about the energy I see,

Has anyone ever seen the fumes from gas or heat waves ?

This is kinda what I see at night time sitting on the end of my bed.

I see the noise effect in the air plus what looks to be gas fumes / heat wave effect with a fast staticly vibration and a high pitch sound, kinda like the sound of static on older tv sets also knowen as the white noise.

[edit on 8-12-2009 by Svaba]

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 05:01 AM
link   
I used to see them when I was a kid, but I no longer see them coz I have bad eyes now. None in my family could see it. Another thing that I could see when I was a kid were those tiny almost microscopic creatures on my sister's hand, her hand was infected with some type of skin disease and I could see those tiny creatures crawling on her hand, I use a needle to catch them, they crawl to the tip of the needle and nobody in my family could see it. Lol.

I think maybe you are actually seeing something, but maybe its just your eyes.

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 06:06 AM
link   
I have the condition too, it's know as hallucinogen persisting perception disorder. My HPPD was there before I started taking drugs but it was very mild, '___' and cannabis made it a lot worse than before.

Now before anyone get's annoyed at the drug connotations, you can have a HPPD even if you have never taken a drug before in your life, but for me personally, '___' amplified my HPPD massively and cannabis prolonged it.

If you have the Condition things like Coffee, Cocaine, tobacco, basically any type of stimulant or medications with psychoactive properties can agitate the condition as will sleep deprivation and exhaustion.

At the moment very little is known about the condition and there is no known cure, most Doctors wouldn't even know what you were talking about if you were to speak to them about it. The best action to take in minimalising it is just to live as cleanly as possible, exercise and be aware of what substances you are putting into your body.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 07:29 AM
link   
I also see the dots in the air since i was little i can also see a flashes of color with certain unexplained noises usually the people with me hear the noise but dont see the flash of light.I have perfect eye sight and when i was little i thought they were air molecules too...

[edit on 8-12-2009 by Saint Cheetah]

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join