It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Secrecy is Repugnant: An honest request to Masons.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Okay, so the JFK is a little miunderstood as I have gone through the thread.

JFK was talking about Free masons that much is easily known. What people don't know is that he was about to pay off the United States debt.

The United States is a corporation- google it.

He was going to pay off the debt with silver backed paper notes, kinda like our current money but with no backing whatsoever.

Lincoln was assinated for trying to pay off the United states debt with gold backed, greenbacks (green paper money).

Our paper money is now backed by credit which is created at 55 water st. and is also borrowed/created from the DTC (debt trading corp.)

Hope i helped a lil!

edited for speeling lol

[edit on 14-12-2009 by Quickfix]

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 05:12 PM
link   
A breath of fresh air! You know another interesting fact to add here is that the Money Temple/Federal Reserve will be turning 100 years old around 2013 and has never been audited.

So who is really hyping this mayan 2012 ending calendar of doom & gloom around this same time of the Money Temples anniversary? Is someone using a paranoid conspiracy as a wrapper to have outlets to flood the news. Knowing full well the calendar of the mayans 2012 is just a ending one to a new one that starts after it! Also Solar Cycle 24 will be full solar max around 2012. So the news outlets will have plenty to report with many other things I'm sure. As to not cover someones 100 years in operations of handling so much printed to the new digital conversion of the root of all evil.

1 Timothy 6:10
For the love of money is the root of all evil: which while some coveted after, they have erred from the faith, and pierced themselves through with many sorrows.

Meaning that having greed for money verses desire can be the root of all evils.

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 06:13 PM
link   
Before we start, I would like to thank you for completely going off the deep end. This will be quick and painless.

Originally posted by Project2501
reply to post by network dude

So your saying that in your bible of Morals & Dogma

Wait! Please show me where I or anyone else has EVER stated that Morals and Dogma was anything other than a good book. (not "the good book")

on p. 253 where it says "The wisdom of Solomon" was written at Alexandria" & not by Solomon or by God. Since it was Wrote by the Wars of Alexander the Great, Since he created one of the largest empires in ancient history so they say? You are lead to believe he had access to so many Fake religious ideals that you actually believe it as truth.

How exactly do you know what I believe? I don't think we have ever talked about my theology thoughts.

do you really believe that Alexander was whispering to a "Ram statue of amun," Who had a Amun priest fooling him into what affairs he should attend to?

I don't know. I have not looked at it or studdied it at all. Is it required reading? Nobody told me.

you really believe your bible of Morals & Dogma? Did he whisper He created nothing; but everything emanated from Him; and of Him all the other Gods were but manifestations?

I believe that God is God. I also happen to think that his boy Jesus Christ came here and helped us out with a few things. Other than that, I don't have an opinion.

not like your going to say your favorite movie is "The Man Who Would Be King" since they state about the same thing above?

Never saw it. Was it a good movie? Don't tell me the plot. I love surprises.

Freemasonry's method of making you feel initiated into the knowledge of the word of the world. Is not a true thousand points of light of wonder indeed. Just because your using all "5" senses of the greater facilities of your abilities during a ritual drama play of being initiated. Verses reading about it & having a epiphany because you have the ability to dream? You think you are ables to know things I am not? You better think again!

I don't think I am ables to do anything special because I am a mason. I am just a man. I hope to be a better person tomorrow, but other than that, nope, just a regular dude.

in possession of the showbread! I assure you. And I to can meditate on the letter shin/The Burning Bush just as moses did. I to can use the "shamir" which is the extra branch of the shin to come which appears missing via the "ain soph," Which wrote the 10 commandments on "sapphire tablets" originally. Notice the extra branch here on the "Tefillin." Also note how the Tefillin is the "Kaaba" worn on the head of the Jews verses the Kaaba of the Muslims that they have Circumambulation around. Seven times for seven heavens. Notice how Dante's Inferno was a rip from this latter prime read.

Congratulations? I think it's great that you have special powers. Use them for good. And always remember, with great power, comes great responsibility.-Peter Parkers uncle.

What do you have that I do not?

I am not sure but I would guess that you don't have a pair of green frogs on your mantle. (my wife likes frogs) I do.

it is I that has, & that you do not possess?

hiding behind a mask of lies does one no good. You can't deny ignorance any longer.

OK, you have me. I am pretending to be way smarter than I really am. I guess I should have expected to get caught. You sure are smart.

edit to fix the
. it looked like this :p

[edit on 14-12-2009 by network dude]

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by network dude
How exactly do you know what I believe? I don't think we have ever talked about my theology thoughts.

I think you just told us what your theology thoughts are. with a reference to the

"the good book")

&

I believe that God is God. I also happen to think that his boy Jesus Christ came here and helped us out with a few things. Other than that, I don't have an opinion.

Ok! you just verified your thoughts on top of your "good book?" As for the "Other than that, I don't have an opinion." That's just Doublespeak! because you just gave one.

I am not sure but I would guess that you don't have a pair of green frogs on your mantle. (my wife likes frogs) I do.

Well perhaps I can share my smile for that "here." Perhaps the little lady will enjoy it as well!

You should have a beer and smile. Life is too short to be this cranky.

Why not look in the mirror? & have some Cactus Juice from the Water Buffalo Lodge?

Why fear the secrets being made public? And as stated before Freemasonry does not believe in christianity alone nor Judaism & or Islam and believes it to be some other fairy tale that just doesn't mix well or exist. Freemasonry is like a young bottle of scotch, Inexperienced & not a taste you can learn to love...

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 08:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Project2501

nice frog humor.
I really did enjoy that.

but if freemasonry is so inexperienced, what is your alternative? Tell us what your 30 year old scotch is.

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fitzgibbon
Really? 'K!

Just because you have Masonic cat-herder in your title doesn't make you a real mason. And from your response I'm more than sure you're not.

Well then, certainly nothing I'll type will convince you. So be it. But the question you should probably ask yourself is why on a forum such as ATS would someone claim to be a Mason who wasn't?

I mean, if you believe that any of the admitted Masons here are what they claim to be, feel free to U2U them and ask them if I am. In any case, I'm sure you'll be guided by your own decision and not necessarily the truth.

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 08:18 PM
link   
Dang double post

[edit on 14-12-2009 by Fitzgibbon]

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 08:19 PM
link   

Why fear the secrets being made public? And as stated before Freemasonry does not believe in christianity alone nor Judaism & or Islam and believes it to be some other fairy tale that just doesn't mix well or exist. Freemasonry is like a young bottle of scotch, Inexperienced & not a taste you can learn to love...

Why does Freemasonry have to believe in any religion? Freemasonry is an orginization and as such has no official position on religion other then the tenet that all members must profess a belief in Deity. Its members are the ones who have specific beliefs and I have had no issue with anyone who has a belief in Christianity, Islam or Judaism even if I do not adhere to the same beliefs.

[edit on 14-12-2009 by AugustusMasonicus]

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 08:23 PM
link   

but if freemasonry is so inexperienced, what is your alternative? Tell us what your 30 year old scotch is.

30 year?!

Light weight.

Try some man-scotch.

[edit on 15-12-2009 by AugustusMasonicus]

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 08:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by AugustusMasonicus

30 year?!

Light weight.

Try some man-scotch.

spoken by someone obviously not affected by our economy. Oh, I forgot, you masons are all rich and powerful, so scotch of this quality is probably common for you and your Ilk. Me and Fitz only pretend to be masons. We share a 40 of OE under the bridge. BTW, never let him take the first pull, he backwashes.

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 08:43 PM
link   

spoken by someone obviously not affected by our economy.

Wait, is there something wrong with the economy?

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 11:19 PM
link   

nice frog humor.
I really did enjoy that.

That in which gave birth to Freemasonry?

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 04:44 AM
link   
Any top degree mason can refute this?
In Masonry a few members benefit from most Members, who are deprived of their freedom to act: from the beginning, (already from the ‘chamber of reflection’), candidates and already members are threatened to death about revealing secrets or leaving the organization;

10- There is thought manipulation: their systems of teaching by strong dramas works in a subliminal way, inducing people to accept Masonic ideas as if in fact those ideas had come from themselves (in psychology this is called “appropriation”). Also the practice of having the candidates hood winked (do you remember Guantanamo?) puts them in a situation of helplessness that forces them to accept whatever pleases the conductors of the ceremony.

11- Members buy ridiculous titles of Prince and King of whatever at high prices, and in the ceremonies they have to walk and move their arms making squares, what looks like their leaders are making fun of them and brain washing them also.
12- Only a few of them at the end might know what all was about, so they are obeying and paying without really knowing what they are doing.

I think that I would be useful if prospective members can consider these reflections BEFORE entering Masonry. Also the manipulative part versus its own members should be considered by the own members.

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 07:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Quickfix

JFK was talking about Free masons that much is easily known.

lol, that's a first.

He was, in real life, talking about communism.

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 07:09 AM
link   

Freemasonry is once again incompatible with the pure Abrahamic religions. As Freemasonry just makes up riddles & decoder rings to keep people from piety.

You'll have to forgive me if I deny your megalomaniac self-appointment as spokesman for the Abrahamic religions. I'm much more interested in factual history and scholarship than the lunatic ravings of the religious fringe.

[edit on 15-12-2009 by Masonic Light]

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 08:39 AM
link   
reply to post by aathinker

I am just a 3rd degree porch mason, so I am not able to refute anything. I just go to the meetings at the blue lodge. What lodge did you attend to gain this knowledge? I should like to attend some time so I can gain a foothold on my masonic journey. Please let me know when and where these meetings are held. Thanks in advance.

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 02:09 PM
link   
reply to post by network dude

Me thinks "aathinker" has been hitting the sauce again. Perhaps he should think about going back to AA?

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by aathinker
In Masonry a few members benefit from most Members, who are deprived of their freedom to act: from the beginning, (already from the ‘chamber of reflection’), candidates and already members are threatened to death about revealing secrets or leaving the organization;

10- There is thought manipulation: their systems of teaching by strong dramas works in a subliminal way, inducing people to accept Masonic ideas as if in fact those ideas had come from themselves (in psychology this is called “appropriation”). Also the practice of having the candidates hood winked (do you remember Guantanamo?) puts them in a situation of helplessness that forces them to accept whatever pleases the conductors of the ceremony.

11- Members buy ridiculous titles of Prince and King of whatever at high prices, and in the ceremonies they have to walk and move their arms making squares, what looks like their leaders are making fun of them and brain washing them also.
12- Only a few of them at the end might know what all was about, so they are obeying and paying without really knowing what they are doing.

I think that I would be useful if prospective members can consider these reflections BEFORE entering Masonry. Also the manipulative part versus its own members should be considered by the own members.

Every single thing in this post is incorrect. There are no threats of death. A candidate or brother can leave at any time without any reason. There are no 'reflection chambers' or 'kings' or 'princes' in Freemasonry. There are no 'making fun of arm movements'.

If you don't have facts then you are just a troll.

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by aathinker

I am a Sublime Prince of the Royal Secret... but I have to start by saying, again, that there isn't really any such thing as a "top degree" Mason in the sense you mean. All Master Masons are 'on the level'. The third degree is the highest degree in Freemasonry. Everything else is gravy.

It is true that you take a very solemn oath never to reveal the secrets of Freemasonry upon joining. However, leaving the organization is incredibly simple. You write a letter to your lodge Secretary requesting a demit. This is a request that is always granted if you are in good standing (i.e. you have been paying your dues). Once you have it, you write your Grand Lodge and state that you wish to resign from the Fraternity. That's it.

The ritual is intended to have a strong impact on the mind and emotions of a man. However, an active Mason will spend considerable amounts of time exploring the various interpretations and implications of these ceremonies. There is no approved, agreed meaning to what happens in the initiation. Every Mason must find his own meaning in the ritual. This is one of the hardest ideas for people who aren't members of the Fraternity to understand. Freemasonry is non-dogmatic.

Actually, the cost of joining the various bodies in the Fraternity is very reasonable. There is considerable discussion within the Fraternity about the need to increase these costs because of the overhead we've inherited. We have some awesome buildings, for example, that require ongoing care. So far, as a general rule, the dues haven't caught up with the expenses.

As for undignified conduct during the ritual, this is entirely false. George Washington, famously, was a Freemason and was well-known for being a stickler about his personal dignity. If he participated in our rituals you have to know that nothing undignified happens.

In a way, this is true. There are entire libraries of books dedicated to exploring the topic of what the ritual of Freemasonry means and what philosophies it inculcates. In the end, being a true Master Mason means spending a lifetime dedicated to learning.

Actually, in most lodges, including my own, the kinds of topics you raise, to the extent that your points relate to reality, are explored with prospective members in the pre-application and investigation process.

It would be useful if people who know nothing about Freemasonry would stop pretending to know more than the people who are active members of the Fraternity. On the other hand, we've been dealing with this since 1717 and it wouldn't be much fun if the conspiracy theorists actually bothered to fact-check.

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 09:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by AugustusMasonicus

30 year?!

Light weight.

Try some man-scotch.

spoken by someone obviously not affected by our economy. Oh, I forgot, you masons are all rich and powerful, so scotch of this quality is probably common for you and your Ilk. Me and Fitz only pretend to be masons. We share a 40 of OE under the bridge. BTW, never let him take the first pull, he backwashes.

lmao.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join