It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Secrecy is Repugnant: An honest request to Masons.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 09:19 PM
link   
reply to post by jeasahtheseer

you sound like you might understand what OE is.

poo-poo it all you want, but it puts the buzz on. (so I am told.)

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 09:23 PM
link   
reply to post by network dude

Malt liquor.... yuck! I'll stick with pacifico or corona... love mexican beer.

[edit on 15-12-2009 by jeasahtheseer]

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 10:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by emsed1
There are no threats of death. A candidate or brother can leave at any time without any reason. There are no 'reflection chambers' or 'kings' or 'princes' in Freemasonry. There are no 'making fun of arm movements'.

If you don't have facts then you are just a troll.

It appears your ad hominem strategy is no good here. "The Chamber of Reflection" does it fact exist & the petitioning candidate who didn't get the black "cube" not a black ball! who goes in it. Gets to stare at a human skull! & other dark demonic stuff?

And yes there is a threat of Death in the 1st degree initiation of freemasonry. It scares people into submission.

Q - After the lesser lights were explained how did the Master address you?

A -Brother A. B., by your meek and candid behaviour this evening, you have escaped two great dangers, but there is a third which will await you until the latest period of your existence. The dangers you have escaped are those of death stabbing and death strangulation for on your entrance into the Lodge this Dagger. was presented to your naked left breast, so that had you rashly attempted to rush forward, you would have been accessory to your own death. by stabbing whilst the Brother who held it would have remained firm, and done his duty. There was likewise this Cabletow with a running noose about your neck which would have rendered any attempt at retreat equally fatal; but the danger which will await you until your latest hour is the penalty of your obligation, having your throat cut across, your tongue torn from its roots and your body buried in the rough sands of the sea whence the tide doth wash twice in the course of a natural day, should you improperly disclose the Secrets of Masonry.

"Via the University of Bradford the Web of Hiram"

The 2nd & 3rd degrees of Freemasonry only get more severe in the threats of death?
People have been shot & killed during the initiations also. Just horrible stuff.

Yes there are fake princes here is one via the the "Sublime Prince of the supposed Royal Secret." Btw not only is the Scottish rite a rip of the Francken Manuscripts. But You got to ask yourself why the third password is Frederick the 2nd, King of Prussia for the 33rd Degree of the Sovereign Great Inspector General. Key word there is the "King" of Prussia! You get to emulate a King now do you? And remember the 33rd Degree masters number is 5312! by combining the lights. Those scottish rite plays have tons of fake princes & kings, In the cheap get ups running around waving there arms all around.

And in the 3rd degree just so we don't leave out that special supposed low level, Before the laced gravy sauce. You will take a knee & kneel before the "King" of Tyre & reach thy Arm out brother. Or you wont be given the third degree"." I don't mind revealing the secret arts & hidden mysteries of ancient freemasonry do you?

Why lie about staring at a skull & rubbing it? also why detour about the threats of death in the 1st degree initiation of freemasonry? Research a plenty here! No where may you hide any longer with your lies.

Do you search for a mystic union with deity? Over long drifting centuries?

Freemasons are all about these symbols they have! You'll never find out? because of the Emergence of the Mysticals is among you. I wonder if they let this guy sweep up after breakfast!

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 02:16 AM
link   
So......

It has been a while since I posted this and yes...
I purposely posted it as rhetorical and inflammatory.

I wanted to see what would happen. I wanted to see how Masons would react to the post and yes, I have a really good idea now of what I desired to understand.

I would like to thank all of the Masons who gave me honest and direct answers.
This will forever be a thorn. No matter how it is played out because while yes, Masonry is private, it is also SECRET.
Secrecy scares people and fright is most definitely part of the initiation into Masonry.

Are we all being initiated into the mystery schools without realizing it?
Why would I ask, one might inquire?

Because it would frighten the hell out of Christians to know that you do worship Lucifer, not Satan, but the morning star.
The sun. The light of reason that enlightens man. Evolution from animal to man and then into God.

Thus the reason Masonry has been banned in so many countries and was on the verge of being abolished in the US until good old Albert Pike jumped in and took the bull by the horns so to speak.

I understand that Masonry works for those that choose to enjoy it, but it will always be about the secular.
The huMAN.
Masonry was created by God because God is Man.
That is the point to the cross of the zodiac. The black and white checkered floor and the compass and square.

Prometheus gave fire to man, but man had to invent the story of Prometheus first.
Masons are the grandest of all humanists.

Is that good or bad? Black or White.
or Both coexisting, but mutually exclusive.

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 06:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Josephus23
Because it would frighten the hell out of Christians to know that you do worship Lucifer, not Satan, but the morning star.

I started a thread on this very subject. Please bring your infinite wisdom there and explain to me how anyone can worship something unwittingly.

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Project2501
Gets to stare at a human skull! & other dark demonic stuff?

You think a human skull is "dark demonic stuff"?

Really?

I've ignored the rest of your post, as the material you've posted is incorrect.

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 12:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Project2501

Freemasons are all about these symbols they have! You'll never find out? because of the Emergence of the Mysticals is among you. I wonder if they let this guy sweep up after breakfast!

Let me get this straight. You believe Fitzgibbon to be a "fake" mason, but you somehow think this guy is a freemason!?!

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 01:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Josephus23

Secret societies are not the problem with this world.

If the real problems with "mankind" were handled, there would be no need to break off into small groups that strive to separate from the "herd" or the "savages".

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by ConspiracyNut23

Let me get this straight. You believe Fitzgibbon to be a "fake" mason, but you somehow think this guy is a freemason!?!

I suppose because I am with full knowledge of the Northern Masonic Jurisdiction Supreme Council, Which has such degrees as.

Perfection – The Fourteenth Degree
The Twenty-fourth “American Indian” Degree
The Twenty-fifth “Ben Franklin” Degree - A Founding father Degree
The Twenty-sixth “Gettysburg” Degree
Church and State – The Twenty-seventh Degree - A lovely degree

Toleration – The Twenty-ninth Degree - Tough love! but someone has to do it
Sublime Prince – The Thirty-second Degree - Oh yes! nods

And as I'm with full knowledge of the Southern Masonic Jurisdiction as we have kosher relations with them. As such, I can spot the real from the fake a mile away? But in all honestly Albert pikes versions have made problems for us all with his ways. And some of the Southern Masonic Jurisdiction members enjoy the misrepresentation of masonry through albert pikes copy of the Francken Manuscripts without even really know it. The Northern Masonic Jurisdiction is where the most important players in the history of America are. The Southern Jurisdiction is where we send the washed up talent. This is why it is always looking so satanic with all the kooks. Because we don't care to have "those" types slandering the "Ben Franklin" degree etc. We are the Jurisdiction of Purity, And our gloves are the purest of White/Innocence.

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Masonic Light

Gets to stare at a human skull! & other dark demonic stuff?

You think a human skull is "dark demonic stuff"?

Really?

I've ignored the rest of your post, as the material you've posted is incorrect.

Maybe the Northern Masonic Jurisdiction is just experimenting on you?

With Schizophrenia Research?

"In 1934, the Scottish Rite Supreme Council appropriated funds for research into the causes and potential cures for schizophrenia. At the time, the disease was known as demential praecox. The funds were directed through the National Committee for Mental Hygiene and later through the National Association for Mental Health."

And my post are correct. Sir

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 03:43 PM
link   

I suppose because I am with full knowledge of the Northern Masonic Jurisdiction Supreme Council, Which has such degrees as....

Sorry to burst your bubble, but the 25° NMJ is the "George Washington Degree". There is no "Ben Franklin degree".

So much for your "full knowledge".

And as I'm with full knowledge of the Southern Masonic Jurisdiction as we have kosher relations with them.

You have no relations with us but maybe in your dreams.

And some of the Southern Masonic Jurisdiction members enjoy the misrepresentation of masonry through albert pikes copy of the Francken Manuscripts without even really know it.

The Francken Manuscripts were of the Rite of Perfection. Not the Scottish Rite.

Pike did not use them as a basis.

Because we don't care to have "those" types slandering the "Ben Franklin" degree etc. We are the Jurisdiction of Purity, And our gloves are the purest of White/Innocence.

As noted, there is no Ben Franklin degree. Have fun with your delusions.

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 04:01 PM
link   

I suppose because I am with full knowledge of the Northern Masonic Jurisdiction Supreme Council, Which has such degrees as....

Sorry to burst your bubble, but the 25° NMJ is the "George Washington Degree". There is no "Ben Franklin degree".

So much for your "full knowledge".

Your just another fake as well. Attempting to Deny the truth & spewing ignorance.

Because here is my documented proof that the The Twenty-fifth degree is in fact the “Ben Franklin” Degree as noted on p.64 - "Via the Supreme Council of the Northern Masonic Jurisdiction of the Scottish Rite"

"The 1855 ritual of Albert Pike was the earliest surviving ritual of the 25°. True, in the first decade of the 19th century Doszedardski had mentioned the degree by name, “Knight of the Brazen Serpent,” as one of the French “Philo- sophical Grades,” and Killian Van Rensselaer had recorded the signs and passwords of the degree in his 1845 manuscript. However, neither of these sources provided anything of the content of the ritual. Pike, himself, did not cite a source for his work, leaving us to conclude that it was a product of his own creation."

Get a life mr derogatory. We are as real as it gets. You only wished you knew what a "Master of Achievement" was!

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Get a life mr derogatory. We are as real as it gets. You only wished you knew what a "Master of Achievement" was!

I am afraid the only thing you are a master of is baiting.

I have enjoyed our trolling session. Please come back with some fresh lies and complete fabrications so we can do this again.

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by network dude

I am afraid the only thing you are a master of is baiting.

I have enjoyed our trolling session. Please come back with some fresh lies and complete fabrications so we can do this again.

If we look at the usage of your usage of "ad hominem" strategy

We can see what your attempting to do, The term of troll by "you people" is often used as an ad hominem strategy to discredit an opposing position by attacking its proponent. But your assumptions are wrong and doesn't make your untrue fabrications true. Your rhetoric to persuade will not work as I'm using documented sources of a higher caliber!

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 07:11 AM
link   

Trolling is in violation of the ATS T&C. I suggest you re-read them.

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 07:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by ConspiracyNut23

Actually CN, it makes his puffed-up pronouncements all the more amusing to read. If he wants to think he can spot a 'fake' Mason "a mile away" then let him enjoy his conceit.

Doesn't make him right but does add to his unintentional hilarity.

Fitz

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 07:57 AM
link   
another stupid double post.

[edit on 17-12-2009 by Fitzgibbon]

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Trolling is in violation of the ATS T&C. I suggest you re-read them.

The Royal Secret of the 32nd degree, It is the secret of the Universal Equilibrium, Yes it is "Equilibrium." I suggest you re-read A Bridge to Light by Rex R. Hutchens (A study in Masonic Ritual & Philosophy) Which is given to every new comer that joins the Southern Masonic Jurisdiction of the Scottish Rite.

[edit on 17-12-2009 by Project2501]

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 11:27 AM
link   

The Royal Secret of the 32nd degree, It is the secret of the Universal Equilibrium, Yes it is "Equilibrium." I suggest you re-read A Bridge to Light by Rex R. Hutchens (A study in Masonic Ritual & Philosophy) Which is given to every new comer that joins the Southern Masonic Jurisdiction of the Scottish Rite.

I am very familiar with the 32°. I am also very familiar that you are not...nor with the "Ben Franklin degree", lol.

posted on Dec, 17 2009 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Which is given to every new comer that joins the Southern Masonic Jurisdiction of the Scottish Rite.
But what do you care about the Southern Jurisdiction when you keep saying Pike is a load of crap and the Northern Jurisdiction is all that matters?

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join