It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Secrecy is Repugnant: An honest request to Masons.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 11:54 AM
link   
I'm not mason and I study esoterism as a hobby and self-empowerment.

There's a thing, A VERY IMPORTANT CONCEPT, called egregore.

"Egregore (also "egregor") is an occult concept representing a "thoughtform" or "collective group mind", an autonomous psychic entity made up of, and influencing, the thoughts of a group of people. The symbiotic relationship between an egregore and its group has been compared to the more recent, non-occult concepts of the corporation (as a legal entity) and the meme."
en.wikipedia.org...

In business, especialy in USA, they have a similar concept called mastermind (probably popularized by the famous "Think and Grow Rich" self-help classic book.

We also have some popular sayings like:

"Birds of a feather, flock together."

"If you want to fly like the eagles, don't hang around with the turkeys

"Tell me who you hang around with, and I'll tell you who you are."

Bible says something similar:

Psalm 1:1-3

Blessed is the man
Who walks not in the counsel of the ungodly,
Nor stands in the path of sinners,
Nor sits in the seat of the scornful;

2 But his delight is in the law of the LORD,
And in His law he meditates day and night.
3 He shall be like a tree
Planted by the rivers of water,
That brings forth its fruit in its season,
Whose leaf also shall not wither;
And whatever he does shall prosper.

Maybe that's why should be selection and secrecy.

You can't sintonize the hiphop radio station and get japanese eletronic music.

You may want to work to Google, that does not mean that they'll contract you.

BUT - a big BUT - ... everyone is in the same planet... we are probably all brothers in the God's perspective... thereby seems we are part of God, the largest egregore. "Love one another", Jesus said.

Want it or not, we are in the same boat.

PS.: If you search you'll see that the whole structure of temples are built in a way to facilitate the flux of energy.

Feng Shui is also a way to do things on your own home to aliviate the "bad" energy.

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by sharkman
I was installed last night as Master of my Lodge and the duties and charges that I am subject to do not allow me to subvert or circumvent any civil authority.

Little blue lodges most times can control whore houses & small time gambling, And still they aren't all that organized at it anymore. Of course the Worshipful Master stays clean as a whistle by using the members that he indoctrinates?

The Sun rises in the east to open the day, and dispenses life and nourishment to the whole creation. This is well represented by the Worshipful Master, who is placed in the east to open the lodge, and who imparts light, knowledge, and instruction to all under his direction. - Science also tells us the sun will burn out one day & die. This is scientific fact! Do you feel empowered by the energies of the sun?

Originally posted by AugustusMasonicus
You can call the Worshipful Master and the Wardens Great Lights but in Masonry when we refer to the Three Great Lights it is not the jewels worn by these officers nor the officers themselves.

What do the first three steps of the 3-5-7-9 masonic stairway represent?
The three great lights which are The Gauge, The Plumb Rule & The Square. - Still stands

Originally posted by Project2501
The Onion has more than one layer gentlemen & ladies. The egyptians were aware of this are you?

Originally posted by AugustusMasonicus
I am not quite sure what you were implying. Can you please expand on this comment?

I suppose we could refer to the wonderful story of "the net" in the egyptian book of the dead. it's supposed to be the blueprints of reality itself. So they say. It's simple yet complex to those who might attempt to beat drums & make a failed parade before it has even started.

Just look at the complexity of the 1st degree initiation of the tracing board

This is the initiates boring learning during the 1st degree tracing board. Jacobs Ladder, with the three principal rungs representing faith, hope and charity.

Now the funner and more correct learning.

Faith, Hope, and Charity
Q. Why may the three principal rounds of this ladder be also said to emblematically represent "faith, hope, and charity?"
A. When the sun has reached his lowest southern declination, and begins to ascend toward the vernal equinox, we have nothing but faith in the goodness of God and the immutability of the laws of nature to sustain our belief that the sun will once more "unlock the golden gates of spring"; but, when the sun enters Pisces and ascends the second round of the ladder, hope is added to our faith, for the sun is seen already to have climbed up two thirds of the distance required to reach the vernal equinox; and when, at last, on the 21st of March, he mounts the third round of the ladder and enters Aries, the "sweet influences of the Pleiades" are once more felt, while beneath the warm rays of the vernal sun the snows dissolve, and the earth begins again "to put on her beautiful attire." "For lo! the winter is past, and the flowers appear on the earth, and the time of the singing of birds is come, and the voice of the turtle is heard in the land." The third and last round of the zodiacal ladder is therefore emblematic of charity, or that divine love and benevolence which each year cause the springtime to come in due season. So ought we all to have faith in God, hope in a blessed immortality (emblematically represented by the vernal equi-nox), and charity to all mankind. - Your right the truth is on the net (now) & so mote it be.

Well infobrazil if it's those sappy amorc monographs you're right you're not a mason. and you only pay to be part of a egregore. Cooking oil on your forehead by the 6th degree to self anoint yourself as Jesus & 1,000's of dollars later in the fake illuminati degrees you get a cute purple robe!

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 01:17 PM
link   

What do the first three steps of the 3-5-7-9 masonic stairway represent?
The three great lights which are The Gauge, The Plumb Rule & The Square. - Still stands

Actually in the Fellowcraft lecture the three steps represent the three Principal Supports of Masonry which are Wisdon, Strength and Beauty. They also allude to Solomon and the two Hirams.

Here in the United States we do not refer to the Gauge (Level), Plumb and Square as Lights.

[edit on 13-12-2009 by AugustusMasonicus]

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 05:46 PM
link   
network dude,

Thank You,
It has been a long process but one that has been worth all of the effort.

I'm convinced !! Project is a troll. It will bear no good fruit continuing with this guy.
Project,
Your response is so far off the mark as to warrant no response. Any one who spends more time on you here is wasting good bandwidth.

Godd luck hunting!

[edit on 13-12-2009 by sharkman]

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 06:35 PM
link   
I'm not here for your amusement. And I shall continue to show people that masons no longer have the ability to deny ignorance to the masses. For the works of the historians & scholars will set things in there correct & due manner.

Btw, Albert Pike initiated his 19 year old girlfriend Vinnie Ream into Freemasonry because only the powerful can have their women initiated into their Order? - Unstoppable truth

And remember The very word "secrecy" is repugnant in a free and open society. This is true!

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 08:02 PM
link   

I'm not here for your amusement. And I shall continue to show people that masons no longer have the ability to deny ignorance to the masses. For the works of the historians & scholars will set things in there correct & due manner.

Btw, Albert Pike initiated his 19 year old girlfriend Vinnie Ream into Freemasonry because only the powerful can have their women initiated into their Order? - Unstoppable truth

And remember The very word "secrecy" is repugnant in a free and open society. This is true!

and here I sit with baited breath, waiting for your proof that Albert Pike initiated a woman into the masonic order.

Just because you say it, doesn't mean it's true.

And why is it important for you to " show people that masons no longer have the ability to deny ignorance to the masses. For the works of the historians & scholars will set things in there correct & due manner." ?

What will mankind gain from this? What good will you be doing? And how will you use history? It either already happened and you can cite the work, or you have to wait for it to become history, and therefore, you must sit back while the years tick away. Ultimately dieing a pitiful broken down old man hating all things blindly. You should have a beer and smile. Life is too short to be this cranky.

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by network dude
and here I sit with baited breath, waiting for your proof that Albert Pike initiated a woman into the masonic order.

Only accurate historical documentation determines what is true & what is not true from the past, This is pure fact. Hence the proof is in the pudding!

And why is it important for you to " show people that masons no longer have the ability to deny ignorance to the masses. For the works of the historians & scholars will set things in there correct & due manner." ?

Why is it not important to completely uncover the Freemasons? as shall be done!

What will mankind gain from this? What good will you be doing? And how will you use history? It either already happened and you can cite the work, or you have to wait for it to become history, and therefore, you must sit back while the years tick away. Ultimately dieing a pitiful broken down old man hating all things blindly. You should have a beer and smile. Life is too short to be this cranky.

1. Mankind will manifest knowledge into wisdom.
2. More than you are aware of.
3. Hacking history/reality is easy, Freemasons have been attempting to do it for years. We are just better at it.
4. The past is but a reflection of the time spent, The present is the moment of meditation of piety, And the future is but a dream to be built.
5. Death is but a Rebirth
6. Perhaps you should turn that frown upside down!
7. I don't drink.

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 11:16 PM
link   

We are just better at it.
Can you specify who you mean by "we"?

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 05:55 AM
link   

Only accurate historical documentation determines what is true & what is not true from the past, This is pure fact. Hence the proof is in the pudding!

And the world waits with baited breath for your "historical documentation". It wouldn't be freemasonrywatch, now would it?

Nah! Nobody who didn't want to blow there reputation out of the water would cite freemasonrywatch! I mean, that'd be like citing Coast-to-Coast overnight as a 'reputable' source.

7. I don't drink.

Really? 'K!

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 06:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Project2501

well, we seem to have a quandary here, you don't drink, and I don't eat pudding. How about you just show me a linky to where that tidbit of information hides. And always remember, just because you say it, doesn't mean it's true.

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 06:22 AM
link   

well, we seem to have a quandary here, you don't drink, and I don't eat pudding. How about you just show me a linky to where that tidbit of information hides. And always remember, just because you say it, doesn't mean it's true.

He doesn't just say it, freemasonrywatch says it. So it just must be true!

Honestly, I don't mind being challenged. Just not challenged not to laugh!

Fitz

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 07:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Fitzgibbon

I really want to see it in print. I mean project's post to point to that site a the "truth" and historical fact about masonry.

Even anti masons are aware of how wrong that site is. At least the ones who aren't completely blinded with ignorance. Now if we could be pointed to a real historical account where this amazing thing occured, it might rock the very foundation of masonry as we know it. Why, it would be monumental! Stupendous even. Wow, I am just giddy right now. I feel like I am waiting to hear my name announced at awards night. Can you feel the electricity? Can ya feel it Fitz?

look Project2501 yer done son. credibility =0. have a great day.

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 07:21 AM
link   

Vinnie Ream was not Pike's "girlfriend". Nor was she initiated into Freemasonry.

Pike initiated his daughter, Lilian Pike-Roone, and Vinnie Ream into the Rite of Adoption, a Masonic sponsored organization for both men and women, like the Order of the Eastern Star. It was Pike's hope that it would catch on in the United States. It did not, and was eventually eradicated by the popularity of the Eastern Star.

The knowledge of "project2501" concerning things Masonic seems to be very limited, and that's putting it charitably.

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by JoshNorton
Can you specify who you mean by "we"?

I think we can say it's definitely not Fnord, Like the one that blinks upon your.

Originally posted by Fitzgibbon
Really? 'K!

Just because you have Masonic cat-herder in your title doesn't make you a real mason. And from your response I'm more than sure you're not.

What we should remember is that the "I" is selective to the sensual impressions that become part of its unique realities. Tis the bloom of the We a plural thing.

Originally posted by Masonic Light
Pike initiated his daughter, Lilian Pike-Roone, and Vinnie Ream into the Rite of Adoption, a Masonic sponsored organization for both men and women, like the Order of the Eastern Star. It was Pike's hope that it would catch on in the United States. It did not, and was eventually eradicated by the popularity of the Eastern Star.

Yes the Easter Star is very Demonic Looking this upside down satanic star of the Devil. it's given Royalty & power to people who don't deserve it. By the worship of Satan...

The third station, or White point of the Demon Star which is a symbol of light, purity, and joy. My badge, the Crown and Scepter together within the Triangle, is symbolic of royalty and power. Royalty over what?

Clearly we can see Albert Pike was Anti Jewish & Anti Christian in Chapter 17 of Morals & Dogma. Chapter 17 of Morals & Dogma is a #1 starting place read! The Knight of the East and West is a interesting read. -Note the Knight of the East is Religious when he holds the "Globus cruciger" while the Knight of the West is Secular when he holds the "Sceptre"
& the Eagle of Androgyny or more commonly known as Rebis that can not be dazzled by bright light! is purely Secular when it holds only the sword. When it shares a crown it's cute & funny!

"The religion taught by Moses, which, like the laws of Egypt, enunciated the principle of exclusion, borrowed, at every period of its existence, from all the creeds with which it came in contact. While, by the studies of the learned and wise, it enriched itself with the most admirable principles of the religions of Egypt and Asia, it was changed, in the wanderings of the People, by everything that was most impure or seductive in the pagan manners and superstitions. It was one thing in the times of Moses and Aaron, another in those of David and Solomon, and still another in those of Daniel and Philo."

Albert Pike admits he is saying that Judaism is an assimilative religion, borrowing elements from Egypt and the Middle East during the wandering of the tribes and afterward. This by effect is Anti-Jewish, Anti-Christian & Anti-Islamic. As this Paragraph alone proves Masonry is incompatible with the Abrahamic religions! Why would Judaism need to borrow when God gave it everything it needed? Because freemasonry is a mind poison?

It's not like your saying John was Jesus's Father & you worship him as the "head" of the church in a sick way. And you think John trained Jesus since John got mary pregnant, As she used to go to listen to him preach. Now are you? Mr Baphomet+Sophia=Yeshua! this is not what your trying to protect is it? if so it's Sick!

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 01:38 PM
link   

WTF? you have some nice shoes. And your steps are superb.

Eastern Star demonic.
( I could go on with the
but I hate to waste that much bandwidth.) Please look up what it is that the points of the star represent. Being as you seem to follow the teachings of Jesus Christ, you might find it's true meaning to be a bit less than demonic.

Now, back to your statement that Mr. Albert Pike indoctrinated his girlfriend into the Masonic order. The proof that you claim is in the pudding sir. Yep, still waiting.

Is it a pre-requisite for all born again Christians to do a stint as mason bashers like the Jehovahs Witnesses going door to door? Faith and belief is a wonderful thing. Fanaticism is perverted and sick.

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 02:08 PM
link   

WTF? you have some nice shoes. And your steps are superb.

Eastern Star demonic.
( I could go on with the
but I hate to waste that much bandwidth.) Please look up what it is that the points of the star represent. Being as you seem to follow the teachings of Jesus Christ, you might find it's true meaning to be a bit less than demonic.

You're very poor with assumptions I'm not a christian, As I don't worship a man. And I will save you some time, Nor am I a atheist.

Now, back to your statement that Mr. Albert Pike indoctrinated his girlfriend into the Masonic order. The proof that you claim is in the pudding sir. Yep, still waiting.

Well as we can see the method of your parade workings in your supposed flock lets look at something.

Pike initiated his daughter, Lilian Pike-Roone, and Vinnie Ream into the Rite of Adoption

It's Freemasonry! you can't prove it not to be the teachings of just that as it is Freemasonic. And Masonic Light verified that, And so did you network dude by not questioning Masonic Light but only me. So thank you for verifying it with Me, Masonic Light & yourself network dude!

Welcome to intelligent discussions where ignorance has been shown the door.

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 02:26 PM
link   

you silly person, for someone who claims to have knowledge way beyond myself or any other mason here on this site, I would think you would know the difference between the masons, and the eastern star. But since you obviously were full of stuff that smells bad, I will shed a bit of light on this for you. (so you don't look so foolish next time)

The Masons are a fraternity of men who strive to be better men. They have meetings and help people when they can.

The Eastern Star is a group in which the men must be masons and the women must be family of masons. They have meetings and try to help people too. (I guess that is where you got confused.)

The real kicker in what you claimed is that since masonry is a fraternity, It is men only. Just like a college fraternity. Or like a sorority is for women only. I personally would have loved to join a sorority when I was in college. The things I could have learned. I digress. Anyway, I just wanted to do my part here and dispel any thoughts you might have had of engaging in a thoughtful discussion about your claim. Facts are important. You yourself started talking about history proving us evil or whatever. History should be factual. Don't you agree?

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Albert Pike admits he is saying that Judaism is an assimilative religion, borrowing elements from Egypt and the Middle East during the wandering of the tribes and afterward. This by effect is Anti-Jewish, Anti-Christian & Anti-Islamic. As this Paragraph alone proves Masonry is incompatible with the Abrahamic religions!

Your assertion is absolutely moronic. Of course the Abrahamic religions borrowed large amounts from other, earlier religions. That much is known by all anthropologists, and all historians....not just Masons.

Duh!

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 04:13 PM
link   
reply to post by network dude

So your saying that in your bible of Morals & Dogma on p. 253 where it says "The wisdom of Solomon" was written at Alexandria" & not by Solomon or by God. Since it was Wrote by the Wars of Alexander the Great, Since he created one of the largest empires in ancient history so they say? You are lead to believe he had access to so many Fake religious ideals that you actually believe it as truth. Btw do you really believe that Alexander was whispering to a "Ram statue of amun," Who had a Amun priest fooling him into what affairs he should attend to? Do you really believe your bible of Morals & Dogma? Did he whisper He created nothing; but everything emanated from Him; and of Him all the other Gods were but manifestations?

It's not like your going to say your favorite movie is "The Man Who Would Be King" since they state about the same thing above?

Also Freemasonry's method of making you feel initiated into the knowledge of the word of the world. Is not a true thousand points of light of wonder indeed. Just because your using all "5" senses of the greater facilities of your abilities during a ritual drama play of being initiated. Verses reading about it & having a epiphany because you have the ability to dream? You think you are ables to know things I am not? You better think again!

I'm in possession of the showbread! I assure you. And I to can meditate on the letter shin/The Burning Bush just as moses did. I to can use the "shamir" which is the extra branch of the shin to come which appears missing via the "ain soph," Which wrote the 10 commandments on "sapphire tablets" originally. Notice the extra branch here on the "Tefillin." Also note how the Tefillin is the "Kaaba" worn on the head of the Jews verses the Kaaba of the Muslims that they have Circumambulation around. Seven times for seven heavens. Notice how Dante's Inferno was a rip from this latter prime read. What do you have that I do not? Perhaps it is I that has, & that you do not possess?

So hiding behind a mask of lies does one no good. You can't deny ignorance any longer.

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Your assertion is absolutely moronic. Of course the Abrahamic religions borrowed large amounts from other, earlier religions. That much is known by all anthropologists, and all historians....not just Masons.

Duh!

Of course Freemasonry doesn't agree with the purity of Judaism, Christianity or Islam. Freemasonry just makes up riddles & fake lore to trick & fool people via the mask of secrecy. And then it employs 1 trillion worshipful masters to post online against the truth. Ever notice how every fake mason online is or has been a fake worshipful master? Hence there being 1 trillion worshipful masters online!

Freemasonry is once again incompatible with the pure Abrahamic religions. As Freemasonry just makes up riddles & decoder rings to keep people from piety.

If anthropologists told you Jesus road Dinosaurs would you want to clone fake junk dna that doesn't exist
What's next the teachings from the Water Buffalo lodge
This is a strange indoctrination indeed that doesn't match the dictionary of the meaning...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join