It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Secrecy is Repugnant: An honest request to Masons.

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Josephus23

I thought about responding to him out of respect because he showed me great respect, but Norton sealed the deal with his childish response.
Norton is now known as Greyface Josh.
The pope has retracted all of your rights to a Discordian high holy name.

Emperor Norton doesn't want his good name hijacked any longer.

Name calling? Great. Gobble, Gobble, Gobble, Gobble, Gobble.

If you were to read the Principia Discordia rather than illuminatus!(however this is still a great read), then you would get the just of this inside joke.

One that requires no initiation, secret meeting nor handshake, but just the purchase of a book.

Like I said, your true colors shown like a fluorescent light in a criminals face.

I had high hopes for you.
What, you claim to be knowledgable of Discordianism, yet didn't recognize that I used the Turkey Curse to counter your Curse of Greyface? Luckily I didn't have high hopes for you. (Yeah, I've got the yellow, purple & black editions of the PD, as well as a Cosmic Trigger signed by RAW & Leary, so don't go assuming I've only read Illuminatus!)

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 12:32 PM
link   
reply to post by ConspiracyNut23

This link seems to have some good information. You can click on the individual "degrees" to see more info.

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 12:36 PM
link   
reply to post by network dude

Thanks ND, appears to be exactly what I was looking for.

Would you happen to know what degree JFK completed? Was he a "Knight"?

Edit:
Should have Googled first:

John F. Kennedy, the only Catholic to be elected President of the United States, was a Fourth Degree member of Bunker Hill Council No. 62 and Bishop Cheverus General Assembly.

en.wikipedia.org...

[edit on 23/12/09 by ConspiracyNut23]

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by JoshNorton

I thought about responding to him out of respect because he showed me great respect, but Norton sealed the deal with his childish response.
Norton is now known as Greyface Josh.
The pope has retracted all of your rights to a Discordian high holy name.

Emperor Norton doesn't want his good name hijacked any longer.

Name calling? Great. Gobble, Gobble, Gobble, Gobble, Gobble.

If you were to read the Principia Discordia rather than illuminatus!(however this is still a great read), then you would get the just of this inside joke.

One that requires no initiation, secret meeting nor handshake, but just the purchase of a book.

Like I said, your true colors shown like a fluorescent light in a criminals face.

I had high hopes for you.
What, you claim to be knowledgable of Discordianism, yet didn't recognize that I used the Turkey Curse to counter your Curse of Greyface? Luckily I didn't have high hopes for you. (Yeah, I've got the yellow, purple & black editions of the PD, as well as a Cosmic Trigger signed by RAW & Leary, so don't go assuming I've only read Illuminatus!)

I formed my owned Cabal and I am the only member...

And consequently, I am the only Pope.

Greetings, Pope Ajax Mithcleenherselph here.

And in it, the turkey curse can not be used by Greyface.

I am impervious to your magick Greyface.

Also...I too have a signature on a book from RAW(RIP).
I got it at at a conference that he was attending.
Does that make my interpretation of the PD as valid as yours?

I also grew up in Atlanta, more specifically near Little 5 Points, and I knew Mr. Thornley (RIP) personally.
(I am a huge fan of the A Capella Bookstore)
Better than that, I have an original manual from the OTO signed by none other than Israel Regardie himself.
Does that mean that I trump you in the name dropping category?

Stop masquerading behind this whole "I am hip AND a Mason nonsense"

SEE YOU TONIGHT.

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Question: Where is the proof of your statement about what President Kennedy renounced?

It appears there were no oaths to renounce, so the point is moot. According to the link you gave me:

In contrast to the Masons, Knights of Columbus members swear no oaths, as this would be contrary to the wishes of the Church

reply to post by JoshNorton

lol! The turkey Curse, you had me ROTFL.

Can the curse be used by non-Discordians?

PS; That signed copy of Cosmic Trigger would make an excellent Xmas gift. Should I just u2u my address?

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 12:56 PM
link   

I like a good conspiracy as much as the next guy, but after joining the masons, I feel like I would know if I worshiped Satan or ate children. I have a good friend who is a KOC and he confirms that their order is a lot like masonry based on what he has read and experienced.

The real conspiracy is not masonic intervention in government, it's government secrets being kept from the public (for the good of mankind). With all the wild speculation abound, mixed in with some disinformation, we may never know the real truth. (IMHO)

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 12:59 PM
link   

hmmm... I think you might be responding to someone else.

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by ConspiracyNut23
Re: Knights of Columbus Oath

Has anyone found a decent link to the Knights of Columbus rituals? (or a book suggestion)

I'd love to read what kind of oaths Kennedy took as a member.

The ones I've found online appear to be faked. (they claim it parallels some sort of Jesuit satanic oath, which I doubt. lol)

A more important similarity between the "Knights of Columbus" and Freemasonry is that the Knights of Columbus lodges work a number of degrees. The first three, Admission, Formation and Knighthood, correspond more or less to the Entered Apprentice, Fellow-Craft, and Master Mason, and were introduced when the order was set up.

Knights of Columbus - "Admission Degree"

Knights of Columbus - "Formation Degree"

Knights of Columbus - "Knighthood Degree"

"Daughters of Isabella" - This is the women's auxiliary to the Knights of Columbus. you could think of it like the eastern star. Now a good question here is a plausible one, Was Jacqueline Kennedy Onassis a member of the Daughters of Isabella?

And the "International Order of Alhambra"
This is the 'fun'-degree of the Knights of Columbus. think of it as the Shriner degree! I betcha "Marilyn Monroe" would know if JFK had obtained this degree!

We can still see doublespeak in JFK's so called famous speech?

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 01:06 PM
link   

hmmm... I think you might be responding to someone else.

no, I was referring to your statement about this being a conspiracy forum and the term conspiracy theorist not having a negative connotation. I wanted to make sure you knew I wasn't a debunker of all things. Just that which I think I know.

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Oh yes, I've seen enough of your posts to know that.

In fact, there are quite a few Freemasons that I consider fellow conspiracy theorists.

I've mentioned numerous times that I believe the research into freemasonry, at least in a NWO-type context, is a red herring, or at the very minimum, a waste of time. My interest in Freemasonry is an extension of my original interest in the Bavarian Illuminati.

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by network dude

I like a good conspiracy as much as the next guy, but after joining the masons, I feel like I would know if I worshiped Satan or ate children. I have a good friend who is a KOC and he confirms that their order is a lot like masonry based on what he has read and experienced.

The real conspiracy is not masonic intervention in government, it's government secrets being kept from the public (for the good of mankind). With all the wild speculation abound, mixed in with some disinformation, we may never know the real truth. (IMHO)

You know what ND....

I totally AGREE with you. (star for you)
It is the masonic NON intervention in government that has me disgusted.
By not intervening in government, the framework of SECRECY in government is reinforced by the many Masons who work in government, but yet do NOTHING.

All of this secrecy is reinforced because of the resulting APATHY by the GOOD guys who are members of Freemasonry.

This all based on the research of 2 psychologists:

1) B.F. Skinner and his concept of shaping.

2) Albert Bandura and his concept of modeling

NOT ALL MASONS ARE BAD. THE FRAMEWORK AND APATHY OF THE CURRENT MASONIC BROTHERHOOD ARE WHAT IS BAD.
AND OF IT ALL HAS TO DO WITH....

Secrecy.

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 01:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Josephus23

I don't understand why it should be the masons job to intervene. It should be every citizen in the country who understands what is happening. I have been shouting at the top of my lungs looking for leadership in this department. Nobody has stood up as of yet. I am willing to do whatever it takes to bring about the change needed to this country. I am smart enough to know that I am not smart enough to lead anybody. I need someone to spearhead the peaceful revolution. I have opinions and ideas. But they are from me personally, not me masonicly. I will start a thread listing some of the changes I feel that are needed, but like most other things that don't include shape shifting reptilians, or poorly done CGI, it will be largely ignored.

If you just flat out hate masons and have no other opinions to give, then we can talk all day about masons=bad or mason=good, but the energy that needs to be put into real change seems to be pissed away on the unimportant these days. Maybe that is the whole idea. Occupy us with petty little crap to keep our minds off of fixing the broken wheel. I am tired of circles, I want two good wheels.

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 01:54 PM
link   

That was simply beautiful ND, poetic even.
(really, great post)

I need someone to spearhead the peaceful revolution.

You never know what is going to spark a revolution. It can be as simple as Gandhi extracting salt, a lady refusing to go to the back of the bus, a Facebook campaign placing RATM on top of the charts... (ok maybe not that last one)

or...

A bunch of Masons dressed up as native Americans dumping Tea in the sea.

People need inspiration, a leader always emerges.

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 01:56 PM
link   

reply to post by Josephus23

I don't understand why it should be the masons job to intervene. It should be every citizen in the country who understands what is happening. I have been shouting at the top of my lungs looking for leadership in this department. Nobody has stood up as of yet. I am willing to do whatever it takes to bring about the change needed to this country. I am smart enough to know that I am not smart enough to lead anybody. I need someone to spearhead the peaceful revolution. I have opinions and ideas. But they are from me personally, not me masonicly. I will start a thread listing some of the changes I feel that are needed, but like most other things that don't include shape shifting reptilians, or poorly done CGI, it will be largely ignored.

If you just flat out hate masons and have no other opinions to give, then we can talk all day about masons=bad or mason=good, but the energy that needs to be put into real change seems to be pissed away on the unimportant these days. Maybe that is the whole idea. Occupy us with petty little crap to keep our minds off of fixing the broken wheel. I am tired of circles, I want two good wheels.

Once again, I agree with you ND. (another star for you)
I have not once said that ALL Masons are bad. It is not the exclusive responsibility of just Masons to intervene, but every single American MUST intervene to rid our government of all things SECRET.

SECRECY in government is REINFORCED by the many, many, many, many Masons who work in government, but yet are completely APATHETIC to what is happening.
This apathy combined with the simultaneous existence in government of members of openly "secret" fraternital orginizations reinforces the idea of SECRECY being acceptable in government. PERIOD.

When I said that masonry should be banned...
I then admitted my error and said that members of SECRET SOCIETIES should be banned from any elected position in government.

Like I have been saying since my OP....

SECRECY is repugnant in the HALLS OF GOVERNMENT.

I am beginning to like your responses ND.

Believe it or not, a ton of what I am getting at has its roots in Black Liberation Theology.

(I am a white guy btw. I just like the interpretation of BLT. It is spot on. That is if one is oppressed)

I will explain all this in great detail in my post tonight.

Til tonight my friends.

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Project2501

Re: Knights of Columbus Oath

Has anyone found a decent link to the Knights of Columbus rituals? (or a book suggestion)

I'd love to read what kind of oaths Kennedy took as a member.

The ones I've found online appear to be faked. (they claim it parallels some sort of Jesuit satanic oath, which I doubt. lol)

A more important similarity between the "Knights of Columbus" and Freemasonry is that the Knights of Columbus lodges work a number of degrees. The first three, Admission, Formation and Knighthood, correspond more or less to the Entered Apprentice, Fellow-Craft, and Master Mason, and were introduced when the order was set up.

Knights of Columbus - "Admission Degree"

Knights of Columbus - "Formation Degree"

Knights of Columbus - "Knighthood Degree"

"Daughters of Isabella" - This is the women's auxiliary to the Knights of Columbus. you could think of it like the eastern star. Now a good question here is a plausible one, Was Jacqueline Kennedy Onassis a member of the Daughters of Isabella?

And the "International Order of Alhambra"
This is the 'fun'-degree of the Knights of Columbus. think of it as the Shriner degree! I betcha "Marilyn Monroe" would know if JFK had obtained this degree!

We can still see doublespeak in JFK's so called famous speech?

I do think that JFK could be seen as employing doublespeak.
MOST DEFINITELY!!!

I mean he was Joseph Kennedy's son and Ted Kennedy's brother (I can't think of any 2 more reprehensible individuals), but I suspect, and I am trying to locate source info on this, that he came to grips with himself, his family and his history and decided for once in his life to the right thing for the American people.
And he was straight up murdered for it.

Thanks for the info. Project 2051. You are a rare find on ATS.

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 02:11 PM
link   

That was simply beautiful ND, poetic even.
(really, great post)

I need someone to spearhead the peaceful revolution.

You never know what is going to spark a revolution. It can be as simple as Gandhi extracting salt, a lady refusing to go to the back of the bus, a Facebook campaign placing RATM on top of the charts... (ok maybe not that last one)

or...

A bunch of Masons dressed up as native Americans dumping Tea in the sea.

People need inspiration, a leader always emerges.

Sorry the hindu "theosophical" made Gandhi extracting salt was a mighty meaning from Gandhi in a hermetic method. "Salt is matter & represents Omnipresence of the triune of nature & reality."

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 04:11 PM
link   

...I feel like I would know if I worshiped Satan or ate children.

Similar to Chinese food, you are usually hungry again in ten minutes so you may not even know if you ate one.

Edit to Add:

P.S. Thank you Josephus for still not answering my question.

[edit on 23-12-2009 by AugustusMasonicus]

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 05:05 PM
link   
reply to post by AugustusMasonicus

that explains it. we have meal first, then meeting, then snack. If we ate more substantial meals, like teenagers, then we wouldn't be so hungry. I will have to bring that up.

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by AugustusMasonicus

. ..I feel like I would know if I worshiped Satan or ate children.

Similar to Chinese food, you are usually hungry again in ten minutes so you may not even know if you ate one.

Edit to Add: P.S. Thank you Josephus for still not answering my question

I had a personal emergency. So, that means a postponement, but don't worry. You guys will get your fill of what I know.

And please repeat your question Masonicus so that I can answer it in my final post.

Come back.
I don't even know why I say that. I know that you will.

You Masons will always chase after something if someone tells you that they know something that you don't.

It's the nature of the game gentleman.

Kind of like an "initiation"

[edit on 23-12-2009 by AugustusMasonicus]

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 08:21 PM
link   

And please repeat your question...

You can read it in this post.

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join