It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Secrecy is Repugnant: An honest request to Masons.

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 08:29 AM
link   

So you have no theory. You're just trying to play us and see how long your thread can get without you providing any actual content. You know what? It doesn't matter, and ultimately, we don't care. The regular posters in this forum would be having the same conversations with each other if not in your thread then in another. You may feel like you've gamed us by stringing us along, but really, it makes no difference. The Masons who come here every day do so to engage in conversation, with each other, and with others who are serious about asking questions and getting answers. It doesn't matter who the OP is, or how many stars & flags you get. Though you've contributed absolutely nothing of substance to your own thread, other posters have wandered in and out of it and had their questions to Masons addressed by Masons, and that's good enough for me, call it offtopic or thread derailment or whatever you like.

So go ahead and feel smug for stringing us along. This thread could have easily gone just as long without you, or, if not, we'd be making the same posts in another. It makes no difference.

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 05:27 PM
link   
So guys, guess what?

My house caught on fire and burned down.

I just lost everything that I own.

Go ahead and rip me apart.

The only things that I have left right now are what was in my car.
That's it. Nothing else.

Nobody died nor were hurt.
Thank God for small miracles.

I am in Grad School and living with the mom (my Dad died on Dec. 28th, 2003), and she pulled up to a flame of a friggin' house.
Smoke was billowing out of the side of the house where the windows had almost...
Shattered outward is the best way to describe it. I suppose.

The only thing that really bothers me is all of my dad's stuff that I lost.
THIS really sucks.
Only one good word for it. Sad. Truly sad.

I am honestly on the verge of tears. I thought that it was a joke at first, but it isn't. When I got the call I was like mom, you stop fracking with me?
But she wasn't.

I won't be back because I have way too much stuff to take care of.

However, I want to return asap, because as much as this got really heated, I really enjoyed everyone's input.

Thanks for the banter. It was all a really good time in some kind of a sick twisted way.
Seriously, you are all respected to me, whether "foe" or "friend".

Thank God for every second that you draw air into your lungs, because you never know when you can lose it all.

Take care gentlemen.

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Well that completely sucks! Sorry for your troubles but at least nobody was hurt.

S&F
Fitz

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 02:09 AM
link   
if i live in a society am i expected to share with others within my society the things i come to know by process of life?further is it expected of me to share with others of a different society anything let alone expressions within a society not their own?too much has been shared with people joining societies as if they are joining societies by way of coming into the cultural expressions of said society they are joining.and what of conspirators people who come together to debate on concerns deemed pressing; is it unlawful for they to find my society illegal and in need of approach; am i wrong for hating they for using the cultural expressions of my society as their own within their conspirations.surely a line is drawn that shows whom is a member of what society within a society at war with another, and if this line be crossed expect to be quartered and drawn and to receive even the bust of an emperor.but of those who attempt, from a society i know is alien, do i side with thee within such aforementioned environments.if my estate is considered a nation and the security of my being is at risk are not all who enjoy the fruits of my labors and bask in my properties bodies for the vulture;let the lion eat.further an issue that is less sexual sophical the expression of my naked body to others in a society that is alien to i;the mysteries of such be remained for the sake of my own honor?if these questions be truths then no question be asked to a union of people whos work has been complete since the dawn of others attempting to copy such.and of an emulator: the feeling of playing the legend of zelda with a gold cartridge on a regular nes is greater than the time it takes to recreate a ware while naked politically correct.

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 08:21 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by AugustusMasonicus

Originally posted by Josephus23
I won't be back because I have way too much stuff to take care of.

Must be someone else posting with your account.

When will you realize that I just wanted to show you exactly how repugnant secrecy is?

Take for instance:

1)did my house really burn down?
2)do I really know anything about the "secrets" to Freemasonry, or was I using secrecy to just string you along to accomplish my goal?
3)was my goal just to string people along to get more ATS points?
4)was my goal to expose the dangers of secrecy?
WHO KNOWS?

If these are true, then I used the idea of secrecy to get you guys to unwittingly do what I desired.
And all the while you had no idea. You thought that you were being noble by defending Freemasonry.
So back to my original statement

SECRECY IS REPUGNANT.

Checkmate.

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 05:08 PM
link   

When will you realize that I just wanted to show you exactly how repugnant secrecy is?

If that was your goal you have done a rather poor job. You have yet to provide any evidence to support your claims.

1)did my house really burn down?

Irrelevant.

2)do I really know anything about the "secrets" to Freemasonry...

No.

3)was my goal just to string people along to get more ATS points?

Mental masturbation, nothing like stroking your own ego.

4)was my goal to expose the dangers of secrecy?

See my first statement.

If these are true, then I used the idea of secrecy to get you guys to unwittingly do what I desired.
And all the while you had no idea. You thought that you were being noble by defending Freemasonry.

This is a very lame cop-out for not addressing the topic and circumventing the necessity of providing an answer. So you strung people along? Big deal, others have done it prior. You also joined these same poeple in the 'inability to prove one's claims' club as well. Bravo all around.

Checkmate.

You actually need to be playing the game to checkmate someone.

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 11:02 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 11:15 PM
link   
reply to post by AugustusMasonicus

Actually I should have said:

deceptive
distorted
distracting

SECRECY is repugnant

And not to mention

(you engaged in argument ad hominem)

You guys will always be the same, no matter what, because every action you engage in has at its core deception.

You are predictable and childlike and I wanted to prove that I could use the concept of secrecy to string you guys along.

Kind of like an initiation.

Keep it going folks this is fun. Even if you don't let me string you along, manipulating your behavior through deception, then you let me get you mad enough to respond to me. You guys can't leave things alone. You have to have the last word.
Now do you understand the goal of this thread?
And you guys bought the bait, hook, line and sinker.
Face it. You got outsmarted and you continue to endure the pain.

You are the perfect recruit for any cult.

People see the lies and are waking up to the idea that SECRECY IS REPUGNANT.

Ciao.

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 11:19 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 11:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Josephus23

Trust me, you are making no one angry. People are just simply responding to you, doesnt mean they are angry. And you are calling people childlike but you admit you just made this thread in a attempt to make people mad and get responses, thats trolling. To me that is VERY childlike. And you stil have yet to post any proof, evidence or secrets or anything you have said you are going to post.

And what augustus did isnt stalking, all you have to do is simply click the "posts" button and itll list all your posts. Not like he spent a bunch of time making a list of all your posts or something lol.

Anyways I have to cool off now because you've got me realy angry! !Grrrrr... I... am.... soooooooo.... angry!

And mods why is this thread even still open? Its not accomplishign anything and the dude that made it even admits it was just an attempt to get responses and make people mad. lol.

[edit on 3-1-2010 by jeasahtheseer]

[edit on 3-1-2010 by jeasahtheseer]

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 11:45 PM
link   
reply to post by jeasahtheseer

Thanks for the response!!!

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 11:47 PM
link   

Thanks for the response!!!

No problem. Its always a pleasure to talk to you, good sir.

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 11:50 PM
link   

That was a mediocre attempt at distraction too.

Keep it going guys.

I will repeat myself.

All I have to do is tell you that I am going to tell you something and then never tell you.
And you keep coming back.

Then, if I want to, I can insult you and make try to make you feel inferior and you will come back so that I can keep saying

SECRECY is repugnant and all Masons should seriously reconsider their view of themselves.

One or the other WILL always keep you coming back.

I have said this and you guys STILL keep coming back.
This is soooooooooooooooooooo much fun.

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 11:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Josephus23

You do realize that those are 2 huge aspects to cults right?

Some people just NEED to be told what to do.

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 11:54 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 12:00 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 12:39 AM
link   
That should pretty much do it

Stay On Topic

Or your posts will be removed and you could be warned or lose your posting privileges.

Thank you

Semper

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 03:38 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 06:05 AM
link   

Keep it going folks this is fun. Even if you don't let me string you along, manipulating your behavior through deception, then you let me get you mad enough to respond to me. You guys can't leave things alone. You have to have the last word.

By now it is quite obvious that you never had any 'evidence' to present. You may continue to feel smug in your position that you 'strung' people along by continually announcing the release of this proof but bear in mind that you not only strung along Masons but eveyone on this forum who was looking for the same......shameful. I am certain you have won many people over to your line of thinking by using this tactic.

I am still willing to discuss any evidence that anyone may wish to present but to knowingly string along people just to get a rise is not why anyone should be coming to this website.

[edit on 4-1-2010 by AugustusMasonicus]

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16 >>

join