It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Treason Charges Advance In Tennessee Grand Jury

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 01:15 PM
link   
reply to post by MaxBlack

And now, Ladies and Gentleman, JUST when you think this couldn't get any weirder.........
Gee thanks Max, that seems very plausable! Glad you cleared everything up!

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 01:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Rhetoric

this is not a personal agenda buddy, its a piece of information i found on the web and brought in here for discussion if you don't like it stay out of the thread its that simple
no need for personal flaming toward members based on their opinions no matter what they be

[edit on 30-11-2009 by OpTiMuS_PrImE]

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 02:06 PM
link   
reply to post by OpTiMuS_PrImE

Hail!! the new O'rly Taitz!!

Oh! no it's the same one

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 02:11 PM
link   
reply to post by December_Rain

never heard of her was it something to do with the Cali case?

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 02:14 PM
link   

UPDATE: The "indictment" isn't a real indictment. You see criminal indictments are brought by prosecutors in courts. This fake indictment was produced by "American Grand Jury" source. This looks like a crazy blogger or some private boys club, probably meeting in a treehouse after school. Private individuals or organizations cannot bring criminal charges - that's the role of elected prosecutors - actual attorneys who don't write indictments up with a purple crayon.

I went to the website listing the charges of this "indictment."
Source

As a real attorney, I can immediately tell that whoever wrote these "charges" is not a real attorney and has a poor understanding of the law, especially constitutional law. Allow me to explain.

The first charge: "Wherefore, Obama is not a “natural born Citizen” for the following reasons: 1) Obama was NOT born of mother and father who were BOTH US Citizens. 2) Obama was a British citizen ‘at birth.’"

The author of the indictment goes into detail about the immigration law of the UK and Kenya, describing the citizenship of Obama's father. Unfortunately, all of this is irrelevant. The United States practices birthright citizenship, meaning that anyone born on US soil is a US citizen. The nationality of one's parents is completely irrelevant under these circumstances. (Hence, the controversy associated with pregnant Mexicans hopping the border and having children)

Moreover, the immigration laws of other countries are utterly irrelevant to US immigration law. Regardless of the manner in which Kenya or the UK bestow citizenship on the children of their citizens, anyone born on US soil is a citizen of the United States under US immigration law and the 14th Amendment to the Constitution. The United States considers its own laws superior to those of other countries, especially with regard to who is and is not a US citizen. This is required reading in first-year civil procedure in law school. What if Brazil passed a law saying anyone born in Florida is a citizen of Brazil? Would this mean that those born in the State of Florida would not be US citizens? Of course not! The US does not let some other country's laws dictate how we determine US citizenship.

Nevertheless, in comparison to the second charge, the first one seems almost respectable if not totally incompetent. The second charge is Treason!

“Now you [Obama] have broken in and entered the White House by force of contrivance, concealment, conceit, dissembling, and deceit. Posing as an impostor president and commander in chief you have stripped civilian command and control over the military establishment. Known military criminal actors-command racketeers-are now free in the exercise of military government intent upon destruction of America’s constitutional government.

HILARIOUS! The Second charge depends on the first one being true, and first one would be thrown out because it's in conflict with even a basic understanding of immigration law.

Obama was elected president of the United States in the manner set out in the US constitution. He IS the president. You can't accuse someone of pretending to be the president when in fact that person IS the president.

The OP of this thread is one step below the idiot who produced this phony indictment. Although that assertion depends on who you think is more foolish - the fool or the fool who follows the fool.

Thanks for the laugh!

WAIT WAIT WAIT! For the fun of it, AndrewRocks Grand Jury has just voted to indict ATS User Optimus Prime for the charge of Criminal Negligence and Public Nudity. You see Fake Statute 101 says that anyone who makes a ridiculous ATS thread without doing 1 minute of research on the source shall be subject to a fine of $10,000 and 90 days in jail. Also, it is presumed that Optimus Prime likes to take long walks in the park completely naked and this has been witnessed by all members of the AndrewRocks Grand Jury personally.

Optimus: President Obama is a Black man. A black man is the president because he was elected by the people of the United States. Hopefully, one day you will accept this as a fact. Poorly concealed racism is pathetic. Why don't you just admit what is obvious here? The only thing worse then a racist is a cowardly racist who hides behind FAKE indictments grounded in nonexistent laws.

[edit on 30-11-2009 by andrewh7]

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 02:20 PM
link   

She was the lawyer along with real estate agent and dental surgeon who pursued the Barry Soetoro (whoever it is) and Obama. The Judge threw her and her case out of the court and fined her 20k $ along with a scathing report (never like before) shredding her whole case to pieces. She's a joke and so is this whole case.

Just google Orly Taitz, she is the "Queen of Birther Movement". You will have a gala time reading the whole case, when I finished reading I was laughing so hard I had water in my eyes.

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 02:25 PM
link   
reply to post by andrewh7

This whole thread somehow refreshes the memory of O'rly? Taitz lawl!! I'm gonna go and read it all again now just for the laughs.

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Uh oh! There are those pesky facts again!
Don't spoil their indignant self righteous patriotic fun!
We just can't allow a black liberal Democrat to be President!
DON'T YOU GET IT!!!!

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 02:35 PM
link   
This is more of the Swift Boat philosophy of making unfounded or dubious charges to get the less-than-informed minority riled up about something that does not exist or ever existed. Fact twisting, innuendo, and hidden agendas are driving this controversy which simply serves as another way to take our eye off the important things in our nation.

Yes, we understand that the OP and their ilk hate the president and anything they can find to scream about they will. But until and unless Obama actually does something illegal or unethical or immoral, this is just a ploy for those with nothing more to do to try and appear relevant.

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 02:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Beaux

lol you have no idea on my views towards our President, i did not write the accusations or articles they are merely being posted for discussion. Some of you people are just not right in the head i believe, especially the way you attack posters over something they found on the web its pretty pathetic

Now if i manipulated the information that would be just cause but for sharing info found on the web with source is no reason for personal attacks.

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 02:48 PM
link   
americangrandjury.org...

There were several state grand juries that formed and found him guilty. The above website has lots of information.

[edit on 30-11-2009 by Libertygal]

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Thanks for saving me from having to type all of that. But, be forewarned, your post made sense so he'll hit the ignore button.

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by OpTiMuS_PrImE
reply to post by Beaux

lol you have no idea on my views towards our President, i did not write the accusations or articles they are merely being posted for discussion. Some of you people are just not right in the head i believe, especially the way you attack posters over something they found on the web its pretty pathetic

I don't care if you wrote the fake indictment or you are just quoting the fake indictment. Your thread takes advantage of stupid people who don't know anything about indictments or what the law is in the United States. If I made false claims about you that materially damaged your reputation, you could sue me in a civil trial for damages. Private parties can bring civil litigation - NOT criminal charges. You should think twice before going on the internet to commit libel or promote someone else's attempt to do so.

If you want to let everyone know that you hate the fact that a Black man is the president, then JUST SAY SO! Stop wasting people's time reading nonsense. If you think that someone who is the child of an immigrant should not be a US citizen, JUST SAY SO! You don't have to cite FAKE legal documents and FAKE laws.

We'll discuss your OPINION. Stop playing games with ridiculous fictional scenarios presented as fact or put a disclaimer at the top of the thread that says, "The following indictment is a HOAX but feel free to discuss its content."

This is the first and LAST fake indictment I will read! I thought this was hilarious at first but the fact that so many people take this seriously is disturbing.

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Sorry were not all so called lawyers, i guess next time i make a thread i'll call my attorney so i can be sure it meets your standards

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Libertygal
americangrandjury.org...

There were several state grand juries that formed and found him guilty. The above website has lots of information.

Oh=Oh, somebody missed too many days of civics class. Only a slope-headed slack=jawed mouthbreathing fool believes that grand juries find anyone guilty. They indict. Juries, or maybe lynch mobs led by this poster find people guilty. That basic fact of American law has been stated multiple times in this thread. Repeating the ignorant, foolish and obviously racist lie that Obama has been found guilty by several grand juries must be an intentional lie! I bet Liberty gal lives in or near Selma, AL, Jackson, Miss, or Tuscaloosa, AL and misses the good old days.Why else repeat a groundless lie. You probably are cute. So much more the tragedy.

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by OpTiMuS_PrImE

Sorry were not all so called lawyers, i guess next time i make a thread i'll call my attorney so i can be sure it meets your standards for postings

Most people who commit civil infractions or criminal offenses are well aware of the law courtesy of possessing common sense. Even those who lack common sense, can turn on NBC to watch the criminal justice system dramatized. Wait - I won't give you that much credit.

If you are posting threads on a website, I'm assuming you have internet access and a computer. Why don't you just type "indictment" into wikipedia? If you consider yourself proficient in using a web browser, it might also be prudent in the future to check Google News. If the president of the United States is indicted by a real prosecutor, it will be on the front page. I'm guessing you were old enough to watch TV when President Clinton was jumping through hoops over an affair with an intern?

Hint: if the only source of the alleged "indictment" is a wacko blogger site, then you should consider questioning its authenticity.

That's not my opinion as a lawyer but rather a human being on the Planet Earth. Welcome!!

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 03:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Beaux

This is more of the Swift Boat philosophy of making unfounded or dubious charges to get the less-than-informed minority riled up about something that does not exist or ever existed. Fact twisting, innuendo, and hidden agendas are driving this controversy which simply serves as another way to take our eye off the important things in our nation.

Not exactly Beaux. These are charges for which there is supportive evidence. It may be evidence that you or others don't want heard, but it is far from unfounded (meaning groundless, or without merit).

I don't get it. If these charges were truly unfounded, then there would hardly be a rally against them would there? I mean, hasn't it been obvious from the very beginning -- before President Obama was elected -- that there were serious questions? So why hasn't he stepped up to the plate and willfully provided the only document that can put them to rest?

It's an easy thing to say that he doesn't have to, and that's 100% true. I think that a sitting President that has nothing to hide, hides nothing. I also think that if he truly wanted to unite the nation, galvanize it toward common beneficial goals, he would do the right thing, show the BC, or cause it to be shown from the Fortress of Documents in Hawaii and stop dividing the nation. I believe that the majority of people who are characterized as "birthers" would accept such a document and we could go on, leaving behind those very few who are unable to let it go.

There is evidence. There is no proof. Proof is a conditioned established in a court of law, of which previous suits have been deemed to "have no standing", meaning that only the SCOTUS and Congress could bring suit.

Pretty slick, huh?

I make no claim to knowing what the truth of this is. I have questions. The nation has questions. Thus far, the questions, evidence and evidenciary proceedure have been quashed.

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 03:06 PM
link   
ha ha, nice joke. Does anybody really think that this trial/farce will make a difference? Nothing will happen with this at all. Just somebody who don't like the fact that McCain lost and Obama won.

Personally I don't like these people. You know the people who hate one politician over another, or one party over another. Lets call them what they are.... The Loony Liberals, and the Crazy Conservatives.

Why people believe in one Political Correctness (LEFT) or the other (RIGHT) is beyond me. There's reality and then there what you think reality is. I don't know what reality is, but I have a general idea. After all I'm only human.

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by 4nsicphd

Originally posted by Libertygal
americangrandjury.org...

Oh=Oh, somebody missed too many days of civics class. Only a slope-headed slack=jawed mouthbreathing fool believes that grand juries find anyone guilty. They indict. Juries, or maybe lynch mobs led by this poster find people guilty. That basic fact of American law has been stated multiple times in this thread. Repeating the ignorant, foolish and obviously racist lie that Obama has been found guilty by several grand juries must be an intentional lie! I bet Liberty gal lives in or near Selma, AL, Jackson, Miss, or Tuscaloosa, AL and misses the good old days.Why else repeat a groundless lie. You probably are cute. So much more the tragedy.

There has to be a presumption of probable cause, read guilt, to indict.

I just posted the link as information, if you don't like it, too bad.

And screw off with the personal attacks.

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by argentus
I don't get it. If these charges were truly unfounded, then there would hardly be a rally against them would there? I mean, hasn't it been obvious from the very beginning -- before President Obama was elected -- that there were serious questions? So why hasn't he stepped up to the plate and willfully provided the only document that can put them to rest?

Let me simplify it for you. When innocent people are accused of crimes they have not committed, they tend to defend themselves against the false allegations. When those accusations come in the form of a fraudulent indictment that was produced by a blogger rather than a prosecutor, people attack the authenticity of this document. When a person repeatedly asks for and receives a particular document, only to later claim that the document was never provided, people get understandably annoyed.

Do you get it now? Also, what I'd like to know is if Glenn Beck didn't murder and rape that girl in 1990, why doesn't he come forward with the records to prove it. Isn't it obvious that Beck hasn't responded to this inquiry because he's guilty and has something to hide. I'm not saying he is. I'm just asking questions here.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join