It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Treason Charges Advance In Tennessee Grand Jury

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 08:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by j2000
reply to post by DataWraith

I am surprised they have not come out with the "Marketing" excuse for this yet. Just like Hollywood name changes.

Give it time, Maybe they can do a stage show featuring Barack Obama, and if it pans then they can say starring Barry Soetoro. If its great the it'll be Barack Obama still.

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 08:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by genius/idoit
reply to post by eagle2001

I can't believe no one's bringing up the scoundrel Martin Van Buren.Live in the now!

I would like to put Woodrow Wilson in that pile as well. Now that is a good reason to not do anything and give up our Republic!

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 08:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by DataWraith
As a Brit I can't help but wonder, if the person in question is Honest, trustworthy AND reliable , WHY does he need a multitude of different names?.

If there was no 'awkwardness' between the western world and the Islamic world would Barack Obama have been called President Barry Soetoro?

You have to understand it goes way deeper than that. If the man was never eligible to be President because he is not legally a "Natural Born" US citizen, and he orders men in the military to go kill people, then he is causing these men to become murderers, not soldiers following a president and then they could be guilty of war crimes. That is at the core of this guys argument.

We have testimony from Obama's own grandmother saying that he was born in Kenya, that she remembers when he was born. If he really is an American it should be easy enough to prove but he has ordered all of his birth records sealed. Now what kind of person does that unless he is hiding something. At the very least for the highest office in the nation one would expect to do the least reasonable thing and show proof of birth..

The problem our Congress and law makers are so corrupt that they should have demanded this information before Obama ever ran for President.

The reason why the name thing about him being called Barry Soetoro comes up is, someone found what they believe to be Obama's real birth records under that name and it says he was not born in the United States. He can't even be ushered in as a citizen through his American mother because of legal problems. ( It gets complicated and I don't understand all the ins and outs - its a law thing.. but this video explains that issue better than I can. -

This is Proof that Obama is not a US Citizen that No One can dispute!

www.youtube.com... "Obama Admits He Was Born In Kenya"

You cannot get around this Law. This is why Mr. Fitzgerald believes so strongly in treason for Obama.

Check the links this guy has on his video:

web.archive.org...

www.state.gov...

thepostnemail.wordpress.com...

Quote from the video sidebar:

I am so tired of hearing from liberals who cant seem to see the facts, or refuse to I should say.
People seem to think that the law that is on the books NOW is what applies to mr obama, it does not, the law that was in force when he was born is what matters.
Do you even know what the law was at the time your messiah was born? The LAW then is what mattered, and it was in effect from Dec 24, 1952 until Nov 13, 1986

Here is what that law means, according the federal law at the time (which is what is applicable to barry)
If you have 2 parents that are American citizens, then you are an American citizen at birth no matter the birth place. But if you have only one parent who is an American citizen (which is what is applicable to Barry) then the parent who is the citizen has to have at least 10 years residency in the USA, 5 or those years have to be after the age of 14.

Barry's mother was 18 when he was born,she would have to had been 19 when barry was born in order for him to be natural born and eligible to be president.

Oh that is just a small technicality, it doesn't really matter, YES IT DOES THE LAW IS THE LAW, it was the law and it applied to Mr Soetoro, aka Dunham, aka Obama, aka Giggles or whatever the his real name is, who one knows, we can only go by what that lying fraud claims, he sealed all of his records, all of them. Hmm I wonder why he does not want anyone to see his college records? Could it be that he went to school as a foreign student here? Could it?
HE IS A FRAUD, plain and simple.

obamacrimes.com...
www.youtube.com... - "Barack Obama Is Not Eligible To Become President!"

The thing is, at the very least there is enough evidence against Obama that the courts should order these sealed records unsealed and Obama's status examined.

[edit on 30-11-2009 by JohnPhoenix]

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 08:29 AM
link   
reply to post by chrisd250

yeah, I'm a "disinfo agent all right.
There a few key words on ATS that indicate an uneducated true believer in paranoia.
Disinfo agent is one of them.
READ YOUR CONSTITUTION!
First the OP article rants about standing. Only a member of Congress has standing. A member can bring charges in Congress, not some nutcase in a local Grand Jury.
That's according to The Constitution clowns!
Speaking of hillbilly Grand Juries, since when does a State or County Grand Jury get the authority to bring Federal charges?
Remember right wing whackos, THIS IS ACCORDING TO THE CONSTITUTION, which none of you have apparently read!
Why have no members of Congress pusued this? Not even psychos like Bachman, not even high piest Ron Paul?
BECAUSE IT"S ONLY THE IDIOTIC RANTINGS OF RIGHT WING NUTCASES WITH NO KNOWLEGE OF THE CONSTITUTION!!!!
Oh, by the way, I tapped your phone! LOL!

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 08:33 AM
link   
reply to post by JohnPhoenix

It actually can get much simpler than that. If you go by his story, and he was adopted as a Soetoro, but born Obama, when did he legally change his name back?
You cannot just keep flipping your name at will on legal stuff. He used tax payer money as Barry Soetoro to go thru college, then used Obama to go to join the Bar Association and go into public politics on the tax payers dime.

So was he commiting Fraud then, or now? Either way it's dishonest at best.

If someone was locked up for rape for years and thru DNA he was proven not guilty, beyond that he had a perfect record, would he stand a chance to be President? You know the answer would be no he would not. Someone that would sit in prison to defend honesty, would less likely be voted in as to someone who won't even tell you the straight facts of his history when they don't add up.

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 08:36 AM
link   
reply to post by j2000

And you know this 'cause you saw it on YouTube, right?

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 08:38 AM
link   
you want to know what is laughable about our court systems?

Man Sues God

Hooters waitress sues over misunderstanding between toy yoda and toyota and WINS

The point is - just because a court is talking about - doesn't mean it holds any credence what so ever.

You can sue anyone for anything - and sometimes - if you're a squeaky enough wheel - you might get some oil. (regardless if you actually deserved it)

Isn't it hilarious that the same people boasting this thing against Obama are vehemently opposed to :

Obama open to charging Bush Administration

double standards are one of the funniest things on the planet. It really is quite amusing how for some, the human brain can trick its self into warping reality in such an imbecilic manner.

But i wouldn't expect fringe whacked out radical far right conservatives to appeal to logic and intelligence.

Hell no, it's more fun to rock back and forth on your knee's, in a dark room, muttering about how much you hate Barack Obama.

[edit on 30-11-2009 by Snarf]

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 08:42 AM
link   
And this just in from the Front Page of Yahoo. Considering they lean left most of the time.

news.yahoo.com

7 stories Obama doesn't want told

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 08:45 AM
link   
reply to post by j2000

There was a really good website that talked about the laws involved in this issue. I thought it was called something like " Not Eligible .com" But I cannot find it. Have you heard of this?

It explained the issues very well from a Law perspective.

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 08:48 AM
link   
I always watch with interest as the argument of, "Why didn't everyone rail against Bush? People didn't go after Bush because he was white." etc. are thrown around.

Patently reeeediculous arguments. There are hundreds if not thousands of pages on ATS railing against the unconstitutional practices of Bush 2. Hit the search function and behold the vitriolic angst and hate spewed forth in Bush Jr's direction.

Let's leave these folks skin color out of the argument shall we? Saying Obama can do no wrong, nor be accused of doing any wrong, because he is black is... wait for it here... racist.

Now back on topic. If the Border Patrol can set up checkpoints 200 miles from the border to check on people's citizenship, then what's the problem with having a little looksee at Obama's passport, school records, etc?

We seem to always come back to the simple concept that if there is nothing to hide then why spend millions hiding it?

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 09:33 AM
link   
Sorry, Optimus, but if you're serious about the Constitution and the rule of law, you don't file charges in a state court grand jury for a Federal Crime like treason (18 USC 2381).
And unless Walter is a publicity seeking racist he doesn't file treason charges against someone who he claims is a non-citizen.
Read the freakin' statute for God's sake! He can't have it both ways.
And ponder for a moment why WF would choose not to file the charges in his own home county (Putnam) where everyone knows him and where people actually graduate from high school, and instead go 110 miles away to Monroe County, where 70% voted against BO, only 2% of the county is Black, and 25% of the county can't even make it through high school. Maybe because Monroe County adjoins the county with the headquarters of one of the two versions of Aryan Nation and three versions of the KKK in TN.
BTW, Monroe County does have a great BBQ joint in Sweetwater, just off I-75. But don't try to get a beer there.
It is instructive of WF's character that he always signs off as WF, "Lt Commander, retired" or US Naval Academy Class of 1975" and not as WF, "convicted by court martial and relived of position."
So the birther tribes, having finally decided to distance themselves from Orly Taitz, lawyer and dentist extroidanaire, now have chosen a disgraced former naval officer and lawyer who picks the wrong court and the wrong crime in front of a grand jury open to criticism as being rural (I've been to Fagin and Tevis and taken the Cherohalo Skyway), uneducated, and lilly white, except for the Sweetwater Cats basketball team.
Let us see. Could this be a colossal waste of a small county's resources? Cpuld the grand jury's time be better spent indicting the people behind all the meth labs on Walker Road? Nope. We must support our disgraced leader in his quest to have a state court indict for a federal crime.

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 09:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Donny 4 million
Very interesting. Do you know what happened to the suit filed in California? I lost track.
I have little faith in Grand Jury's on things as simple as land fills.
Star and flag
I especially admire your use of Marxist. I add Communist, Bolshevik, Zionist to it.
Did you know his mom worked for Tim Gietners dad?

It was summarily dismissed and Orly Taitz, the lawyer/dentist/real estate agent prosecuting the suit, was censured and fined $20,000.
And as for the Marxist/Communist/Bolshevik tags, be aware that Taitz, the peroxided queen of the birthers, was born in the Soviet Union
(Moldova). And re the Zionist tag, Taitz immigrated to Israel and got her degree in dentistry from Hebrew University.

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 09:53 AM
link   
reply to post by 4nsicphd

Hate to pop most of your bubble, but the process for most of these Grand Juy's began before last November's election. It does take time with each state to file and establish the right to have a Grand Jury. Moreover, what is not covered in the OP, but latter in the thread, most of these Grand Jury's are for what has been done since Jan. 20th against the Constitutional rights.
To birth or not to birth. I really didn't see it, that is until he fought so hard back not to put up any information.
The left wants to bitch about Bush, and yet they made him cough up records for Military and Education that had nothing to do with him being eligable.

[edit on 30-11-2009 by j2000]

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by 4nsicphd

Originally posted by Donny 4 million

It was summarily dismissed and Orly Taitz, the lawyer/dentist/real estate agent prosecuting the suit, was censured and fined $20,000.
And as for the Marxist/Communist/Bolshevik tags, be aware that Taitz, the peroxided queen of the birthers, was born in the Soviet Union
(Moldova). And re the Zionist tag, Taitz immigrated to Israel and got her degree in dentistry from Hebrew University.

The 20k was not in CA which the question was asked.
I guess according to you, ALL JEWS with Degrees from ISRAEL do not count and are just Plain STUPID.

Good luck defending that one in this world.

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 10:02 AM
link   

I have never tried so hard to keep track of the "Color" situation as much as you do.
I would think that would have an effect on how thoughts come out.

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Detailed Perfection

Originally posted by OldDragger
reply to post by OpTiMuS_PrImE

What a joke.
READ THE CONSTITUTION!
The CONRESS HAS THE AUTHORITY TO SEAT THE PRESIDENT, not an indidual citizen!
Same goes for impeachment!
You clowns that claim to LOVE the Constitution are just too much!
Yeah I'm sure this jury will lead to Obamas arrest, then we can install some ultra right wing dictator to your liking.
I din't care if you get ten thousand flags and stars, you whole premise is ridiculous, you are just a far far far right malcontent.
Juvenille what be a kind description of this garbage.

You seem to be very defensive.
I don't think Optimus was implying that ONE citizen could impeach the POTUS.
I believe he was posting an article.
And just for the sake of arguement ..
ONE citizen can cause the impeachment of the president, IF they have evidence of any wrong doing that would justify such actions, and that evidence is presented to the proper courts of law. Eventually, the issue will be brought before Congress and their decision will be made.

Ignorance is running amok! Read the freakin' Constitution! Courts have nothing, nada, zero, to do with impeachment. And this disgraced court-martialed lawyer has gone to a state Circuit Court in Madisonville, TN to try to get an indictnent for a federal crime. What a maroon, as Bugs would say.
"The House of Representatives... shall have the sole Power of Impeachment." (US Constitution, Art 1)
("The Senate shall have the sole Power to try all Impeachments. " (US Constitution, Art 1,Sec 3)
OK, so knowing all of that, let's all go to Monroe County, Tennessee, and when the prosecuting attorney says, "You picked the wrong court.", all the birthers can curl up in their urine soaked jammies and wail, "See, it's a conspiracy of the POTUS, TPTB, NWO,MSM,SCOTUS! iT'S A FREAKIN CONSPIRCY OF CAPITAL LETTERS!CLOTGU=Capital Letters Out To Get Us.

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 10:11 AM
link   
reply to post by j2000

thanks J just got up for a interesting read

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by OpTiMuS_PrImE
reply to post by Detailed Perfection

thanks for that, so hes either got to convince them or he goes to jail on the spot is what i got from it, should be interesting to see what happens

but apparently he has been at this some time now

[edit on 29-11-2009 by OpTiMuS_PrImE]

Nope! A Grand Jury has no power of arrest. It can do 2 things. It can vote an indictment on a case presented to it by the local prosecutor; or, it can return a "no true bill" which means not enough evidence was presented. And it can only indict for state crimes.
Only a judge can issue a warrant for arest. A grand jury cannor.

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 10:27 AM
link   
Alabama and Florida US District Courts served with Obama fraud and treason charges
American Grand Jury ^ | November 23rd, 2009

Posted on Monday, November 23, 2009 10:00:46 PM by Man50D

UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURTS, Southern District for Alabama and Northern District for Florida served with Grand Jury Presentments

American Grand Jury has incorporated the Fitzpatrick criminal complaint and the Nancy Pelosi criminal conspiracy complaint within its Presentments.

The American Grand Jury Criminal Presentments have now been hand-delivered by Process-Service to the Clerk of the United States District Court, Charles R. Diard Jr., Mobile, Alabama [serve affidavit by Donald Gaines] and the Clerk of the United States District Court, William M. McCool, Pensacola, Florida [serve affidavit by Norman Caron] .

The “Affidavits of Process-Serve” can be seen here at the American Grand Jury business website

The criminal charges of Eligibility Fraud and Treason (Barack Obama) and Conspiracy of Election Fraud (Nancy Pelosi and Barack Obama) are now pending before these and numerous other Courts.

If acted upon, the Grand Jury Presentments would require that both Obama and Pelosi be criminally prosecuted.

American Grand Jury is actively pursuing decisions in a number of UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURTS located in multiple jurisdictions: District for Columbia, Tennessee, Alabama, Florida, Kansas, New York, Texas, California, Arizona, Connecticut and others.

More serves will be forth coming.

You can help American Grand Jury in our mission of serving and demanding the Judiciary act upon the Criminal Presentments by visiting here:

ProsecuteObama.org...

freerepublic.com...

[edit on 30-11-2009 by OpTiMuS_PrImE]

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 10:29 AM
link   

No that was a statement about Fitzpatrick, if the court find not enough evidence in his support he will be arrested on the spot as the articles state

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join