It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Treason Charges Advance In Tennessee Grand Jury

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 10:31 AM
link   
"Yet ten months after inauguration, Obama’s entire past remains a mystery under lock and key. Obama has spent almost $2 million in legal fees to keep his life Top Secret, not counting millions in tax-payer funded road blocks thrown up by Obama’s Justice Department, which has sent numerous federal attorneys into court after court to file dismissal requests on the basis of “standing” - with great success. They don’t want the courts to ever decide Obama’s Constitutional eligibility on “merit,” because if discovery ever goes forward and Obama’s files are opened up, Obama is finished and so is his Marxist Global Agenda! "

This says it all in a nutshell. If you are legal, you produce your long form Birth Certificate like every Congressman, Senator, and President before you has. If President Bush had done this, it would be the lead news story on every news outlet in the country...every night for 4 yrs! How anyone could even question that is not being honest.

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 10:32 AM
link   
reply to post by OpTiMuS_PrImE

I think a better question to ask is what the punishment should be for Obama if it turns out he really was not born in Hawaii as claimed.

Personally I think he should simply be fired if that is the case.

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by truthquest

I think a better question to ask is what the punishment should be for Obama if it turns out he really was not born in Hawaii as claimed.

Personally I think he should simply be fired if that is the case.

im not sure but if did happen it would most likely be more than a firing because of him being involved in the war and increasing troops as well but thats just my personal thought on it

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jean Paul Zodeaux

Originally posted by j2000
reply to post by JohnPhoenix

Grand Juries do not determine either guilt or innocence but instead determine whether or not there is compelling evidence to bring an accused suspect to trial.

Correct as to the first part about guilt and innocnce but the standard is not "compelling evidence" but simply the standard of proof to indict for trial is by a preponderance of evidence, or "more likely than not".
An indictment usually follows an arrest. The most common steps in a criminal case are:
1. Arrest (pursuant to warrant or by police on probable cause)
2. Presentment (Advise of charges and rights, set bail, etc)
3. Preliminary hearing to determine if enough evidence to send to a grand jury
4. Grand Jury
5. Trial to determine guilt
6. Sentencing Hearing
7. Appeals
A Prosecutor (not a citizen ) can seek a "Direct Indictment", skipping the first three steps. A citizen can ask him to but there is no right of a citizen to presen t to a grand jury.

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 10:48 AM
link   
I would hope that the substance of the constitution out weighed the adoration of a single individual sworn to uphold it.
Awfully funny how actual africans I know laugh at us (collective citizens) because they claim to KNOW he was born IN AFRICA.
If in fact its proven, the entire family should be deported.

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 10:50 AM
link   
What do we know for Certain?

* We know that Article II – Section I of the US Constitution was very important to liberals when they challenged John McCain's eligibility for POTUS on the basis that he was born in Panama, albeit on a US Naval base in Panama, to a well regarded US Naval Commander stationed in Panama at the time.
* We know that the same issue is of no interest whatsoever to liberals, when concerning Barack Obama.
* We know that even if the COLB (Certificate of Live Birth) presented by Obama to demonstrate his status as a “natural born citizen,” is not a forgery as it has been alleged to be by document authentication experts, it still does not prove where Obama was born as it provides none of the key “witness to the birth” information only available on a true long form birth certificate.
* We know that Obama family members have signed a legal affidavit stating that they were present at Obama's birth, in Kenya.
* We know that Hawaii had a practice of issuing COLBs to children known to be born outside of the US.
* We know that Barack Obama's stated father, Barack Obama Sr. was NOT a US citizen. So even if Jr. was born in Hawaii, he would still not qualify as one without “dual loyalties” as the son of a Kenyan British subject.
* We know that Barack Jr. was adopted by Lolo Soetoro, a citizen of Indonesia, and attended school in Jakarta registered as a Muslim citizen of Indonesia, which was only possible as the adopted son of Soetoro and legal citizen of Indonesia, which at the time did not allow dual citizenship with the US.
* We know that Barack Jr. remained the legal adopted son of Soetoro at least until his mother, Stanley Ann Dunham, filed for divorce on June 15, 1980, when she listed Barack as the son of both her and Lolo Soetoro, then over the age of 18, but still dependent upon both parties in the divorce, for his continuing education. [2]
* Since Barack Jr. entered college at Occidental in the fall of 1979 and remained at Occidental until the spring of 1981, we know that he must have entered Occidental under the name Barry Soetoro, the name used since his adoption in Indonesia.
* We know that Occidental has stated that - “Neither Obama's image nor name appear in any Occidental yearbooks or weekly student newspaper for the years he attended,” - Which means that there is NO hard public evidence which proves that Barack Obama ever attended Occidental College. Likely because they had him as Barry Soetoro... a legal citizen of Indonesia, which is how his mother identified him in her 1980 divorce filing. [3]
* We know that he traveled to Pakistan with a college acquaintance during the same time frame, a trip not possible on a US passport at the time, as Pakistan was off-limits to US travelers on a US passport.
* We know that to reconstitute himself as a citizen of the US after becoming a citizen of Indonesia, he would have had to do so through the standard naturalization process, no evidence of which seems to exist.
* We know that his mother was an employee of the US government, specifically USAID, the US Agency for International Development, a government agency providing US economic and humanitarian assistance worldwide for more than 40 years, which paid for her four bedroom home in Hawaii, and two live-in domestic servants. [4]
* We know that she met Barack's alleged father in a Russian Language class, immediately after leaving High School.
* We know that his connections to anti-American evil-doers like domestic terrorist Bill Ayers, the Black Nationalist racist Rev. Wright, Saudi Royal Family international front-man Dr. Khalid al-Mansour (aka Don Warden), Chicago thug Tony Rezko, Communist Frank Marshall Davis and many others, spans beyond his life and into that of his mother's.
* We know that Obama has thus far spent approximately $1 million in cold cash to keep his birth, college and passport records sealed, Top Secret.
* We know that Article II – Section I of the Constitution means exactly what it says or the Constitution means absolutely nothing at all to any American.
* We know that no matter how you come at the subject, there is more than ample evidence to justify a full blown investigation into just who and what Barack Hussein Obama really is, but that not one major news agency, not one US court, and not one member of the US Congress wants to touch this thing with a ten foot pole.

Now these are not things we think, but things we know. The implications are obvious, but the official answers remain locked up with Obama's entire past.

On the basis of all that we know, we also know that Commander Walter Fitzpatrick is never going to be charged with mutiny for charging a sitting president with the high crime of “treason.” We know this because charging Commander Fitzpatrick with mutiny would open up all of these Obama files and many more, to discovery.

Ridiculed, his character assassinated, he and his friends interrogated and intimidated by Secret Service or FBI agents, called a “crazy” by incompetent reporters like Shep Smith and his boy friend Cooper Anderson, sure.... But charged with any form of a crime that would open Obama up to full discovery.... never!

Where that leaves us...

Since adequate evidence exists to support Commander Fitzpatrick's case against Obama, the implication is that Obama is indeed guilty of “treason” just as Fitzpatrick has charged. Obama can't defend against the charges without opening the files he has spent a millions bucks to keep sealed.

Along with Citizen Grand Jury indictments and civil suits, individual criminal charges of treason against Obama are being filed across the country and sooner or later, by sheer critical mass alone, everyone is going to get the truth about who and what Barack Hussein Obama really is...

The man had a blank résumé, a laundry list of evil associates, a past more secret than your average CIA agent, nothing on his résumé that screams “leader” of anything, and after an uneventful freshman year as a US Senator, managed to become President of the United States.

He ran for office as a “moderate” but has governed like a Marxist third world dictator since before the counting was finished last November. It is only a matter of time before the cat is out of the bag and Obama can surely feel the walls closing in by now.

What can YOU do?

You can accelerate the process... You can personally take part in one or more of the following very important people's initiatives.

CONTINUED.......

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 10:50 AM
link   
1) You can follow Commander Fitzpatrick's lead and file a criminal complaint of your own. [1]

2) You can join the American Grand Jury initiative. [5]

3) You can sign the US Justice Foundation petition for TRUTH. [6]

4) You can participate in the TEA Party Movement.

American freedom and liberty is under attack on every front under this administration and to stop them, we will have to confront them on every front.

Your silence has been your consent and even whining and complaining will be interpreted as your reluctant consent. If you want to stop the destruction of this country, you are going to have to take action while there is time left for peaceful solutions.

If you are not part of the solution, you are part of the problem. - Any questions?

Key Evidence & Links

[1] – Commander Fitzpatrick - The JAG Hunter...Dauntless and unafraid! jaghunters.blogspot.com...

[2] – Soetoro Divorce - Soetoro Divorce 1980 - 9 Pages -- Merged www.scribd.com...

[3] – Occidental Statement - Occidental College :: Obama FAQs www.oxy.edu...

[4] – USAID - U.S. Agency for International Development www.usaid.gov...

[5] – Citizen Grand Jury - americangrandjury.org...

[6] – US Justice Foundation Petition - secure.conservativedonations...of..._wnd/?a=2523

SOURCE
www.usacarry.com...

[edit on 30-11-2009 by OpTiMuS_PrImE]

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 11:00 AM
link   
Personally, I feel Obama is a usurper, and the Dems, especially Pelosi, are fully aware of his status. Why else would so much money be spent and so many judges be strong-armed by the DoJ to throw out the cases rather than simply provide the vault copy of his birth certificate? The question now is just how much can they drain from the U.S. treasury and tax payers before being stopped?

My concern is for his kids. They'll have to live with stigma of their parents' treason for the rest of their lives. What kind of people would do that to their children? Guess they and TPTB just regard them as collateral damage.

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by OpTiMuS_PrImE
reply to post by 4nsicphd

No that was a statement about Fitzpatrick, if the court find not enough evidence in his support he will be arrested on the spot as the articles state

I know it was a statement about Fitzpatrick. The post still stands. A Grand Jury cannot arrest! It can indict. It can dismiss. That's it. period. end.

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 11:11 AM
link   

im sure the judge will be present in the hearing therefore they can issue the arrest if wanted

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by j2000

Originally posted by 4nsicphd

Originally posted by Donny 4 million

It was summarily dismissed and Orly Taitz, the lawyer/dentist/real estate agent prosecuting the suit, was censured and fined $20,000.
And as for the Marxist/Communist/Bolshevik tags, be aware that Taitz, the peroxided queen of the birthers, was born in the Soviet Union
(Moldova). And re the Zionist tag, Taitz immigrated to Israel and got her degree in dentistry from Hebrew University.

The 20k was not in CA which the question was asked.
I guess according to you, ALL JEWS with Degrees from ISRAEL do not count and are just Plain STUPID.

Good luck defending that one in this world.

You are right about the fine. That was in Federal Court in Georgia. I was right about the CA dismissal. My point about Zionism was that Taitz was the one from Israel who might be a Zionist. IMO, she is a disgrace, both to Moldavian/Jewish dentists and Jewish Californian lawyers AND real estate agents. Geez, Orly, pick a career. And a hair color!

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by OpTiMuS_PrImE

im sure the judge will be present in the hearing therefore they can issue the arrest if wanted

Why are you sure? Because you are dead Wrong!. A judge empanels a Grand Jury then sends it on its way to a room dedicated for its use. A judge is not present in the GJ room. Only the jurors, the prosecuting attorney and the testifying witness may be present. The defendant has no right to be present, although in some jurisdictions he may testify. A judge is never there. When the G is finished it goes to the courtroom and presents its findings to the judge, who then generally thanks the jurors and instructs the clerk to mail them their $9.00 per day checks.

[edit on 30-11-2009 by 4nsicphd]

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 11:32 AM
link   
what does it matter if he was not born in the US, his mother was American was she not? Would the rednecks be screaming, if the "Terminator" got elected as POTUS? I think not.

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 11:36 AM
link   
reply to post by truthquest

hed be more than fired. if theyre gonna bring charges against that salahai couple who crashed his lil state dinner then obama will have a bok of charges brought against him. at least fraud charges, impeachment, im sure they could think of worse things to charge him with

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 11:37 AM
link   
reply to post by mtok7

what does that have to do with anything?

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Annee
Foolishness is believing a figurehead is in charge of anything. There is only one government. The time and money expended on this ridiculous quest - - can be put to better use.

You are correct Annee, the money could be put to better use, jump on board, join us in ridding the US of this traitor so that we can go back to useing our money on something better. Until then, having a Natural Born US Citizen as President is job #1

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 11:42 AM
link   
As I said earlier in another thread, the anti-Obama movement as a whole is schizophrenic: one half of that damaged brain claims he's in the pocket of global bankers, the other -- that he's the leader of a secret Marxist plot. I can't imagine that global bankers' conspiracy is Marxist because it's patently BS. Since most people aren't actually schizophrenic, I can only assume that both elements are misinformed and willfully misguided.

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by HappilyEverAfter
I would hope that the substance of the constitution out weighed the adoration of a single individual sworn to uphold it.
Awfully funny how actual africans I know laugh at us (collective citizens) because they claim to KNOW he was born IN AFRICA.
If in fact its proven, the entire family should be deported.

You know actual Africans that know Obama was born in Africa? You do realize that

A) Africa is an entire continent
B) Saying you know Africans that claim Obama was born in Africa, is as ridiculous as me claiming "everyone" knows that the President of Belize was born in Moscow
C) Your purported African acquaintances must be grossly misinformed, since Obama's own grandmother clearly claims he was born in the US
D) Who are these Africans? Are they Kenyans that lived in the area in the 60s? Obama was relatively unknown until 2008, so for some reason I find it incredibly hard to believe this is a common, proven fact that has somehow migrated throughout the African continent
E) I think if you really did know these Africans you wouldn't be referring to them by their ethnic continent of origin and would instead refer to them by their country of origin

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 11:47 AM
link   
reply to post by TheCoffinman

Apologies, if you can not discern my post. What i mean is that this charade in Tennessee is about the color of Obama skin, not the man he is underneath. Shall i clarify further, or does this suffice?

[edit on 30-11-2009 by mtok7]

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by OldDragger

What a joke.
READ THE CONSTITUTION!
The CONRESS HAS THE AUTHORITY TO SEAT THE PRESIDENT, not an indidual citizen!
Same goes for impeachment!
You clowns that claim to LOVE the Constitution are just too much!
Yeah I'm sure this jury will lead to Obamas arrest, then we can install some ultra right wing dictator to your liking.
I din't care if you get ten thousand flags and stars, you whole premise is ridiculous, you are just a far far far right malcontent.
Juvenille what be a kind description of this garbage.

I am sure you are refering to the illegally ratified 17th Amendment. We don't elect our representatives either. that is also a joke. And the court system is Admirality law or the Kings Law and not Common Law, yellow fringe on flag. The Sheriff needs to be seated in the courtroom and the true American Flag displayed for it to be a Common Law court, otherwise it means nothing and if you take the stand and swear to tell the truth you must lie, if you tell the truth THAT is perjury. Why do you think Martha Stewart went to jail, if she would have lied she would have been okay. She also made the mistake of giving her name, waiving all rights. Funny, Study the real Law.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join