It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Don't be fooled by ATS' professional debunkers

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 04:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Swampfox46_1999

So you're pinning a whole set of explosions that affected the lobby through the underground parking garage and below on the theory that a single express elevator fell down?

How do you explain lower-level elevators being blown out but not upper-level servicing elevators as per NYPD Lt. William Walsh's testimony? The fireball that ripped through the lobby? A 300-lb concrete and steel door being destroyed? The basement levels filling up with white smoke? All the subsequent explosions all over the building that were placed well after the impacts or shortly before the collapses? You know you are completely arrogant thinking you know what caused all this stuff already when you have no clue, right?

I can forgive you though I guess, swampfox. You're already in Iraq, right? I wouldn't be able to live with myself knowing that war was waged on false pretenses in the first place and is an illegal war. Learning that 9/11 was an inside job would just be too much. Then again not all of us have morals in the first place though.

[edit on 3-12-2009 by bsbray11]

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by bsbray11

I can forgive you though I guess, swampfox. You're already in Iraq, right? I wouldn't be able to live with myself knowing that war was waged on false pretenses in the first place and is an illegal war. Learning that 9/11 was an inside job would just be too much. Then again not all of us have morals in the first place though.

I hate to bring this up now but if Swampy is in Iraq, he is fighting a false and illegal war no matter what happened on 9/11.

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by jthomas

You "Truthers" are such poor readers.

Sorry to ruin your day again:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

When you decide to be intellectually honest and provide positive evidence of explosives, get back to us, otherwise we will you continue to laugh at your evasions.

Then what were the reports claiming that the area needed to be cleared because of the discovery of secondary devices inside the buildings? Who was in the buildings looking around with a radio at that point, any person off the street?

I guess it was some brave folks who happened to have their fireman costumes with them.

"There's a bomb in the building - start clearing out"..."We got a secondary device in the building"
VIDEO

[edit on 12/3/09 by Lillydale]

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 05:10 PM
link   

I can forgive you though I guess, swampfox. You're already in Iraq, right? I wouldn't be able to live with myself knowing that war was waged on false pretenses in the first place and is an illegal war.

Well, since Congress OK'd the war, I guess that means it's legal, right?

And you can forgive him? Well, that's mighty nice of you.

Then again not all of us have morals in the first place though.

I don't have any sense of morality. That way, all my other senses are heightened.

And even after being in the AOR several times, I can sleep soundly.

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by jerico65
Well, since Congress OK'd the war, I guess that means it's legal, right?

Congress isn't allowed to do whatever they want, even by their own international treaties that THEY have also signed. They went before the UN and tried to sell them cooked intelligence. The whole thing was a circus show from the beginning.

And you can forgive him? Well, that's mighty nice of you.

For contributing to the deaths of foreigners that did not provoke us in the least, yes, I have that big of a heart.

I don't have any sense of morality. That way, all my other senses are heightened.

You mean all your other animal senses are heightened. I can see that.

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Congress isn't allowed to do whatever they want, even by their own international treaties that THEY have also signed. They went before the UN and tried to sell them cooked intelligence. The whole thing was a circus show from the beginning.

Oh, well. Tell that to Congress. Most of the losers that voted for the war are still in office, whining about it.

For contributing to the deaths of foreigners that did not provoke us in the least, yes, I have that big of a heart.

I only had a hand in killing the ones trying to kill me, so it's all good.

You mean all your other animal senses are heightened. I can see that.

Well, it's kinda handy at times; you know, since a war is all about hurting bad people and breaking their stuff.

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Well, it's kinda handy at times; you know, since a war is all about hurting bad people and breaking their stuff.

And what if the people you're killing aren't "bad"? Does it make a difference?

Say someone accused the US of something it wasn't doing, and then a coalition of forces invaded the US and took out our government and tried to set up another one in its place. And you resisted, as an American. That would make you "bad," too, and well deserving to be dead.

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 05:51 PM
link   
reply to post by jerico65

Your responses are very telling.

It's easy to see why you've become a debunker and advocate for the neocon's OS.

Fortunately, most Americans don't share your amoral attitude.

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 06:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Swampfox46_1999

Ok,Swampy so they heard explosions but they were not bombs,they were mistaken just like the guys who heard the same thing in the WTC's basement or was that just support beams falling and aerosol cans bursting in air? you have not really answered my challenge do you think they were lying or not?

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 06:13 PM
link   
reply to post by mike dangerously

Swampfox apparently thinks falling elevators and aerosol cans can do all sorts of magical and extremely destructive things, without even having to be nearby.

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 06:18 PM
link   

And what if the people you're killing aren't "bad"? Does it make a difference?

If they are shooting at me, they are "bad".
Pretty simple, huh?

Say someone accused the US of something it wasn't doing, and then a coalition of forces invaded the US and took out our government and tried to set up another one in its place. And you resisted, as an American. That would make you "bad," too, and well deserving to be dead.

But that's not the case, tho, is it?

[edit on 3-12-2009 by jerico65]

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by GoldenFleece

Your responses are very telling.

It's easy to see why you've become a debunker and advocate for the neocon's OS.

Ah, yes, the infamous "Neocons". Give me a break. I'm not an advocate or debunker; unless someone posts something completely boneheaded, then I'll make a comment.

Originally posted by GoldenFleece
Fortunately, most Americans don't share your amoral attitude.

Really? I don't recall anyone electing you as the "Voice of the American People". Must have missed that memo, huh?

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 06:23 PM
link   

If they are shooting at me, they are "bad".
Pretty simple, huh?

Why not, but you know that goes two ways. I would be shooting at you too if you just invaded my home. Ah, well, if you suddenly stop posting one day, there's always the hope that a little justice was finally served.

But that's not the case, tho, is it?

So you'd change your philosophy if the shoe were on the other foot?

That's called being a hypocrite.

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Why not, but you know that goes two ways. I would be shooting at you too if you just invaded my home. Ah, well, if you suddenly stop posting one day, there's always the hope that a little justice was finally served.

Internet tough guy. Pretty pathetic. If I had a dime for every time someone here hoped I'd get killed, I'd be a rich man.

So you'd change your philosophy if the shoe were on the other foot?

That's called being a hypocrite.

Really? Did I say that, or just you making a funny???

Last time I checked, our President was feeding people to woodchippers, like Saddam was. Or allowing his sons to torture members of their soccer team when they lost.

Saddam and his brats are dead. I don't care, I'm glad it happened, and in the long run, it will be better for Iraq that they aren't around.

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 06:32 PM
link   

And what if the US were invaded and our government overthrown and replaced with a foreign sock puppet? And you were here? What would you be doing then, murderer?

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 06:37 PM
link   

And what if the US were invaded and our government overthrown and replaced with a foreign sock puppet? And you were here? What would you be doing then, murderer?

Now it's "murderer", huh?

So much for a nice, peaceful debate between two people. Now comes the name calling.

Once again, another pathetic attempt at causing a fuss. You are a no-go at this station, Craftsman. Now move out and draw fire.

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 06:41 PM
link   

I asked a simple question but you seem to have gotten hung up on the last word. Guilty conscience? Faces coming back to you?

What would you do here in the US if a foreign entity overthrew our government and tried to set up a new one loyal to them?

Would you let it happen, or would you fight it?

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by jthomas

www.abovetopsecret.com...

When you decide to be intellectually honest and provide positive evidence of explosives, get back to us, otherwise we will you continue to laugh at your evasions.

Have the truthers ever explained how no one noticed the tonnes of explosives, kilometres of wiring, many holes bashed in the walls, concrete removed from pillars etc and many people doing man months of work required to supposedly wire up the 3 buildings with explosives? And why zero evidence of any explosives, wiring etc was found in the rubble. Also when was all this preparation for demolition supposedly done?

Or is it another fact that they just ignore?

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by dereks
Have the truthers ever explained how no one noticed the tonnes of explosives

So you know what kind of explosives were used?

kilometres of wiring

It's called "radio waves" or even "remote control." You know, you probably have the same technology in your living room? Electronics engineering is my major btw so I KNOW you could make simple circuits for this. And yes, you could ensure they wouldn't go off from noise signals by requiring a certain signal before going off, etc.

It's funny how you compare this to a commercial demolition using TNT/C4, and think therefore the same thing MUST have happened here or else it simply could not have been a controlled demolition at all.

We didn't see guys wearing hardhats standing around looking up, with little buttons in their hands that said "detonate," either, so I guess it wasn't an inside job after all, right?

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 06:54 PM
link   

I asked a simple question but you seem to have gotten hung up on the last word. Guilty conscience? Faces coming back to you?

Nope, not in the least. Why should it?

What would you do here in the US if a foreign entity overthrew our government and tried to set up a new one loyal to them?

Would you let it happen, or would you fight it?

If something like that happened this minute, of course I'd fight. Just like everyone else. Except maybe you.

But guess what, genius. That wasn't the case in Iraq. How long was Saddam breaking one UN resolution after another? How many chances was he given to make nice with everyone? How many times was the "no fly zone" breached??

So, since your example, and what really happened in Iraq aren't the same, it doesn't really matter now, does it???

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join