It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof of Radical Islam's True Agenda

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 10:05 AM
link   
reply to post by americanwoman

Well said!

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 10:08 AM
link   
Your take on the Vatican is a intresting one, but yea i don't think all of Islam is out to kill everyone else but there are a few and even a few is a few to many.

Also i don't get the one post were the guy says it's no different then what Americans did to natives and blacks??? So am i to take it that he's ok with what some of these extream Islamic people are doing?

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by BO XIAN
reply to post by IamLael

Excellent points from a sobering experience.

Thanks.

What percentage of your social network, relatives, friends, co-workers . . . church . . .

would you guesstimate are REALLY aware of the raw basic foundational facts and issues?

What percentage are near totally clueless?

I would answer your questions by saying that the responses here basically mirror what I see in the people around me. Very few REALLY get what kind of danger we're in. Most are totally clueless and happy to stay that way. THEIR lives are ok now so what's to worry about?

When our cities get nuked or our shopping malls and schools get bombed, then we'll care.

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 10:13 AM
link   
[yvid]

I've embedded the link for this movie. This is for part one. You really need to see the whole thing.

[edit on 28-11-2009 by IamLael]

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by buds84
I just watched it.

How is this any worse than what Americans did to natives and blacks?
Also soft compared to what America is doing to other people today.

It just looks bad from an American point of view because people forgot America was built on the blood of millions of slaves and genocide.

Yeah but this happened three centuries ago. What does that mean, because America or other European nations did to some indigenous population back in 17-18 century, now in the 21 st century we have to accept the same barbaric behavior from muslims? Even when you say what America is doing to day to other people still doesn't make a point. We're talking about all civilized nations and not only USA. And muslims are directing their hate toward all Western Countries. One day the West is going to pay a dear price for the tolerance shown to muslims, accepting them in their countries, giving them the right to practice their religion, giving them the freedom to use their customs and rites while if you try to do the same in a Muslim country, only God knows what can happen to you. Don't get me wrong, I have nothing against muslim religion as I don't believe in any religion. To me are just means to control our minds and to gain profit and to further their agenda of mass fear and control to the populace. However I can't never accept the amount of hate being feed among muslims, even for the countries where they live and have families. USA, UK, Canada, Holland, Germany, France etc are being faced with hate and radicalism from the same people who hold a citizenship of this countries. Their kids are born and raised in the same countries and yet their hate toward the same societies is mind boggling. People with a mindset like this and brainwashed as they are don't deserve tolerance and understanding. Send them back to their country of origin and let them enjoy their love to Allah and hysterical shouts of hate and punishment toward infidels. Makes me puke...

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 10:42 AM
link   
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

Wow. More hate, hyperbole, misquoted texts and generalisations.

Anything to stick it to the Islamics eh?

You know, had the third reich been around in the digital age, that video would be worthy of Goebbels.

In fact, substitute the word jew for muslim and the spirit of 1930's Nazi germany is captured in just about all its essence.

Such things end in genocides.

You would think people would have learned by now.

Obviously not.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 10:50 AM
link   
I'm so tired of these RACIST posts. Take your bigotry elsewhere.

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by neformore

Wow. More hate, hyperbole, misquoted texts and generalisations.

Anything to stick it to the Islamics eh?

You know, had the third reich been around in the digital age, that video would be worthy of Goebbels.

In fact, substitute the word jew for muslim and the spirit of 1930's Nazi germany is captured in just about all its essence.

Such things end in genocides.

You would think people would have learned by now.

Obviously not.

I agree. People misquote the Qur'an and then say "This is proof, islam is out to destroy western civilization!" Indeed no worse than 1930's. I have a feeling all this hate and bigotry and disinformation has its roots in Israel...

Whoever "THEY" are want people to hate: doesn't matter who - once it was the jews, once it was the blacks, once it was the mexicans - and now its the muslims. Hate is profitable. Smiling, love and peace... there's no market for that! Peaceful nations don't need as many guns! Peaceful nations don't need to fill emotional voids with material products! That is why... topics such as this will continue to be created and praised by those who simply don' tknow better.

I also applaud those who tried to shed light into those who are 'ignorant' (though they really aren't ignorant - they simply don't know any better) by telling them - the Qur'an is not hateful or anything like that. Like any other religion it has it's moments of violence, but that would be like me quoting some violent act done in the bible and using it as proof that all Christians are violent and have no morals and just want to rid the world of everything! I am not much into the subject of religion (though it mildly interests me) so I am not able to directly quote anything from any religious text - but I can say, my father is a muslim, and so is my grandfather. Neither of them are hateful at all, nor violent. In fact - (and i hesitate, truly, to say this) my father and mother were revolutionaries in Iran... back in the day. They tried to change things and they are better for it... although we had to move to different countries after a while but it's okay. anyway, getting off topic -

Point is - all you who want to view Islam as ONLY "Extremist Islam" (which isn't even accurate, as someone pointed out before) then I ask of you - why do you think this? Do you think it's beneficial for your mental health to believe that 1 billion people want you dead or don't care if you're dead? Please, ask yourself - in who's interest is it for me to hate muslims?

These aren't questions I or anybody else can answer for you - but if you believe your hatred and paranoia are justified then that is your business, but don't spread your hate with anti-muslim propaganda.

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 10:59 AM
link   
reply to post by RamsOnTop

Racist???????

We're talking reality here. All the tolerance the West shows Muslims and yet you visit a Muslim country and see how tolerant they are of YOU.

I've visited Muslim countries and can tell you that YOUR ways will NEVER be tolerated. Yet they come to our countries, we let them in and they DEMAND we yield to their culture at the expense of ours.

Watch that film and you tell me where you see racism. That film documents what's happening to us now. There is NO COMMENTARY, just the facts.

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by brightlight

First a little on Islam, second biggest religion in the world, 1.5 billion people with 20 000 converts in the US every year.

Again the war by numbers thing. You guys are really funny and that's so ridiculous. I have over and over the same conversation with some muslim guys who rush to mention numbers right away. Where do you get this 20.000 americans converting to islam every year? You're talking about people who descent from muslim families? lol But that's not the point anyway. Is plain and simple, you come to a western country, adapt and respect their laws and their way of living. Don't abuse with the tolerance shown to your culture and tradition. Be part of that country and try to become a good citizen by respecting all the country has to offer. If not, is easy, go back to your country and live the way you want. Nobody can force me to accept something that is not part of my culture being that a religion or a way of life, especially when I'm in my country. I don't care what Hitler did (that's history and we all know), I don't care what crusaders did (that's very old history and we all know) but what I care is that things like that should never be repeated. In the 21 century we still confuse what happened to the past with what's happening in the present. Past servers us to learn and not to repeat the same mistake in the future. But if I justify an action with the pattern of the past, I'm being as criminal and inhuman as those who committed all the wrongdoings.

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by IamLael

Racist???????

We're talking reality here. All the tolerance the West shows Muslims and yet you visit a Muslim country and see how tolerant they are of YOU.

I've visited Muslim countries and can tell you that YOUR ways will NEVER be tolerated. Yet they come to our countries, we let them in and they DEMAND we yield to their culture at the expense of ours.

Watch that film and you tell me where you see racism. That film documents what's happening to us now. There is NO COMMENTARY, just the facts.

What are you talking about? If, let's say, Afghanistan had their tanks on our soil, their military and their flags all over the country how would you feel towards the Afghani? Would you show respect to the Afghani when it is their bulletts and guns that kill the people you know and love?

Stop watching Fox news and pick up a book, let's say the Qu'ran, and then draw your own conclusions after hearing both sides.

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 11:13 AM
link   
funny.
You mean 70% of the whole muslim population supports Jihad.
So why aren't we at this very moment fighting the 700 million people out to destroy us ?
come on, this statistics war is nonsense.
the real radicals are those who think the world will be Allah's garden someday.

I'm afraid of one thing, that someday Christians create terror groups and start blowing things up in the Middle-East. It surely will be another kind of disaster, won't it?

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 11:18 AM
link   

There is NO COMMENTARY, just the facts.

No. Not facts. Cherrypicking.

The Authorised English Translation of the Quran

Surah 8 : Verse 60 is quoted in the first 39 seconds of the video. Except its not in context.

The line quoted refers to people who do not believe in God. Bear in mind that Allah is the Islamic name for God, not a different entity.

Read the whole passage in context. Not in fear mongering xenophobe mode.

I could quote Deuternonomy 13:15 out of context

13:15 Thou shalt surely smite the inhabitants of that city with the edge of the sword, destroying it utterly, and all that is therein, and the cattle thereof, with the edge of the sword.

....and say that it refers to anyone who doesn't believe in the Christian God, and was the motive for the Iraq action and the invasion of Afghanistan.

But that wouldn't be true either, because it would be out of context with the rest of the passage.

Cherrypicking - or in other words, in this case - fear mongering.

Born out of ignorance. Ignorance is the birthplace of hate.

Facts have very little to do with that video. Its less than a minute old and its into painting a lie.

Edit to add...

[8:61] If they resort to peace, so shall you, and put your trust in GOD. He is the Hearer, the Omniscient.

Funny how that line never gets quoted, eh?

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

[edit on 28/11/09 by neformore]

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Really???

Let's say you want to move to Saudi Arabia? Oh, you can't! Can you move to any Arab state and become a citizen? NO, you can't! Why can't you become a citizen? They won't let you. They don't want an infidel living among them, that's why.

We Westerners on the other hand say "Sure, c'mon in. Let us change our culture, our laws and our ways to suit YOU." Yes, many more Muslims are law-abiding citizens grateful for the opportunities live in the West affords them, but SOME living among us consider it a favor to God to kill us and remove any trace of us from the planet.

Sorry, but that's reality.

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Yes, many more Muslims are law-abiding citizens grateful for the opportunities live in the West affords them, but SOME living among us consider it a favor to God to kill us and remove any trace of us from the planet.

There are SOME people in the USA who would have no compunction to drop nuclear weapons on every Islamic country on the planet to wipe the religion out. Some of them even post on ATS.

Where are the videos and threads demonising all Americans for that?

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 11:39 AM
link   
reply to post by IamLael

What does your reply to me have anything to do with what I said? Stay on course kid, I just said that we wouldn't like it if other countries had their armies on our soil.

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 11:51 AM
link   
reply to post by neformore

If there are people that are ACTIVELY working to harm Muslims, yes that also needs to be dealt with, couldn't agree with you more. But what I'm lifting up for us to discuss and see is the very real and present threat radicalism represents to Western civilization. I hope you will view this film and consider its message.

In my opinion, your point is not exactly an apples-to-apples comparison for several reason. Chief among them is the fact that this is an organized hate movement vs individual wackos. And moreover, having had the experience of hearing myself directly from someone with that mentality about why it would be a good thing for EVEN HIS OWN WIFE AND KIDS TO DIE if it would help in destroying the West that his god hates so much leaves an impression I'll never forget.

How many Muslim-haters in this country would kill their own kids over their hatred of Muslims? We're talking a totally different mentality here and we better see it for what it is.

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 11:55 AM
link   

We're talking a totally different mentality here and we better see it for what it is.

We're talking hate.

The people who made that video - and indeed those who seek to support it are as fundamentalist as the people they seek to condemn.

Two sides of the same coin. All they are interested in is wiping the other one out.

I notice you didn't comment on my post about the factual inaccuracy and cherrypicking within the first minute of the video - why is that?

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 11:59 AM
link   
reply to post by neformore

What "factual inaccuracy" would you be referring to?

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 12:00 PM
link   
reply to post by IamLael

The little child calling Jews "apes and pigs?"

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join