It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

77 = No Hijack, Flight Deck Door Closed for Entire Flight

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 06:14 PM
link   
Are there any more sensors read-outs in that file that could shed some more light on the events in that cockpit?

Like one that records if a seat is empty or occupied.
Like the jump-seat, or pilot and co-pilot seats.

If that same file has an accompanying audio file, with cockpit recordings, than you could get wiser from a simple check on noises and conversations timely compared to the sensors read-outs.
F.ex. loud wheels-up noises should compare and fit in with the professional conversation accompanying that event.

What puzzles me most, how on earth did the real pilots enter the cockpit when that file offers only zero's from the door sensor for the duration of the WHOLE flight?
Or rephrased, when exactly does that file-record start? At what event?
Does the pilot start the process, or is it a standardized process which starts at warming up of the cabin, lighting it up, or whatever will be done first when the first person is entering the plane.

Does that file also have Flight Attendant Pantry usage and Passenger toilets usage readings? If there are toilet usage readings indicating no usage at all, that would immediately convince most of the still doubting readers.

Any other overlooked Flight 77 or other 911 flights sensor readings which could even more enforce the massively growing mistrust of the past 45 years of US governments excuses?

PS: To follow up on the AVG virus post from this thread's page 1, read this thread :
AVG Anti Virus warning whilst accessing ATS thread :
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 06:36 PM
link   
reply to post by wholetruth

Amazing! Yet another absolute smoking gun proof 9/11 was not an Arab job at all!

Unquestionable smoking gun #1:
A thorough scientific investigation of World Trade Center debris revealed large quantities of undetonated explosives fragments throughout the entire damage site.

Unquestionable smoking gun #2: Eye witnesses very clearly and concisely saw the plane that "hit the pentagon" take a significantly different path from the actual path of DAMAGE done... including downed light poles where the plane was never even at. Magically downed light poles? No it was magic it sounds like Rumsfeld's black ops team did a crap job of faking damage to the Pentagon area.

Unquestionable smoking gun #3: The taxi cab driver at the Pentagon with highly suspicious damage to his Taxi cab at the Pentagon all but confessed he himself was involved in lying about what happened.

Now we have yet another smoking gun piece I'll consider #4. Any single one of these are absolute proof, beyond even a SHADOW of a doubt, that 9/11 was "an inside job".

Yet on top of these things we have literally a hundred more very strong evidences (though they aren't such smoking guns) that this whole thing was brought to you by the US government working with Al-Quaida because lets face it our government is all about terrorism and always has been. Government has always been a network of crime remember these people openly steal your money using tax extortion and are proud of it. Such people could never be moral in any way, shape, or form.

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 06:40 PM
link   
Good find! This is interesting because even though I don’t doubt the official 9/11 story, I’m slowly coming to the conclusion that 9/11 was planned by Bill and Hillary Clinton.

Before you laugh, think about it:
1) They installed the legal firewall between the FBI & CIA

2) Bill kept ranting that Iraq had weapons of mass destruction; he even had John Kerry echo those sentiments

3) Bill wanted to go into Iraq in the late 1990’s but was thwarted by the Republican Congress; but he must have put enough things in motion to force either Al Gore or George Bush to attack Iraq once the 9/11 plot was accomplished; this would allow Bill & Hillary to stay far away from the actual blame but the corporate relationships that Bill & Hillary assembled during their 8 years in office would reap the rewards of an Iraqi conflict (Afghanistan was just a distraction)

4) As proof, remember Bill’s “philanthropic” organization pulled in a whole bunch of money from Middle East countries (who may have greatly benefited from an Iraqi takeover and a rise in oil prices)

5) And since GWB became the official “stuckee” Bill & Hillary could easily dupe the MSM and the American public into thinking that we were “fighting for oil” and lay the entire blame for 9/11 at Bush’s feet

And I’m also surprised that Hillary gave in to BHO at the end of the 2008 Democratic campaign since she was on a roll at that point and won the last few states by significant margins. She could have pressed the issue (and probably could have won)…so the U.S. Secretary of State position, taken in ‘consolation’ was probably her goal all along...I'm just not sure what she's covering up or manipulating...perhaps she's building her next "9/11" coalition.

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 06:55 PM
link   

I totally agree to your reply to my post, however there wasn't any wing damage in the pentagon. Therefore, any conventional means of flying is thrown out the window. Thats why believe it is a missile.

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 07:20 PM
link   
Getting back to the OP, I was unable to find any information in the download link at Pilots for 9/11 truth.

I would really like to view this newly recovered information, and I would think that all of us would want to see it, regardless of what side of this issue you are on.

Would someone who WAS able to download it post it here?

If this info can be verified, I see it as damaging to both sides, in a way.

1) If, in fact, the flight door did not open throughout the flight and
a. the FDR would record an opening even if the door was forced

then that is strong evidence against the terrorist hijacking scenario.

However, why would the dastardly government allow release of information that would be directly in conflict with their findings? This is the same government that allegedly planned an executed all these deft manuvers.

It seems somewhat paradoxical to me. It would be easy to reply to this question claiming it all to be a counterintel/disinfo intentionally released by the government, but if that is the case, it would infer that the data is no good or falsified, and therefore wouldn't support the P49/11 theory.

I recognize that this post isn't blindly supportive of the OP, and will probably be ignored like the first time I asked this, however I think those of us that truly want the truth should value data and evidence over conjecture and should also resist trying to fit the data into a hypothetical scenario.

Shouldn't we be following the evidence regardless of where it leads us?

To reiterate, would one of your kindly post the recently recovered data as discussed in the OP?

thanks much!

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 07:33 PM
link   
Flight attendants typically check in on pilots every 30 minutes or so, to make sure all is ok, and see if they need or want anything. Are we to believe that they made no checks at all?

Where did this "data parameter" come from? The black box? The one supposedly planted after the fact? So when they create this false log of events.. they implicate themselves because they are too stupid to cover their tracks?

Right.. ok. And I can learn more for a mere 70 bucks! I'm sure there is no conflict of interest there.

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 07:34 PM
link   
Smoking Gun Evidence ?? I think so. Nice Find Star & Flagg

[edit on 27-11-2009 by Thiaoouba Prophecy]

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 07:48 PM
link   
Everyone here who has questions should really keep a close eye on the link provided in the original post of this thread as many of the questions here are answered in the link provided. Here is the link again.

pilotsfor911truth.org...

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 07:49 PM
link   
43 flags in 7 hours! Excellent work, OP.

Sounds like ATS' professional debunkers are getting more desperate every day! This information just adds to a mountain of evidence that proves beyond any reasonable doubt that 9/11 was an inside job, pulled off by the neocons, CIA and Mossad.

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by ExPostFacto
Here is another thought...

shouldn't the blackbox indicate something at the point the entire plane disinegrated? Only the blackbox survived the impact and the people inside the building. But the entire plane vaporized.

So shouldn't the black box show a disconnection from all of these components since it survived?

Better than that, pinpoint where the plane deviated from its flight plan. Were any--was there any?--of the supposed cell phone calls that gave indications of when trouble started? Finally, that door switch would not be critical and probably would not show a fault if it had been inoperable. The answer to these questions would seem to shed some light on what really happened.

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 07:54 PM
link   
reply to post by argentus

I have read speculations, that maybe "they" want the truth about 9/11 out eventually. If it did, it would necessitate big changes in government. and the elite know, you can control change, and gain more power. You have to nderstand we are dealing with some of the smartest and most parasitic people in society. Never underestimate them, and always look for possible motives.

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 07:55 PM
link   
Okay, trying another direction.

I went to Pilots for 911 truth, and clicked on the "Link to Flight Data Recorder Download and NTSB Cover Letter", which redirected me to this page, which has two download links:

Download AAL77_tabular.zip

Simple text list of Parameters plotted
Download AA77_ParamsTabular.txt

BOTH links lead to a dead connection.

So what have you all been looking at and discussing? It's not that I don't trust the OP's megaupload, but I'd kinda like to see it from the P4911T's mouth. I understand why they can't reveal the name of their source, but the FDR data -- not the FD report -- should be an easy thing to post.

Humor me, would you? Please? SOMEbody must've read it, with 40+ flags. Thanks again.

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 07:56 PM
link   
reply to post by R_Mackey

I'd like my questions answered simply please. I can't seem to get the file and even if I could, I'm not sure I could decipher it. I see that people are asking the same question on your site too. Thanks.

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by argentus
Okay, trying another direction.

I went to Pilots for 911 truth, and clicked on the "Link to Flight Data Recorder Download and NTSB Cover Letter", which redirected me to this page, which has two download links:

BOTH links lead to a dead connection.

Read the bolded letters at the top of the page of your link.

Then click here.

pilotsfor911truth.org...

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 08:01 PM
link   
reply to post by VonDoomen

Thanks for the reply VonDoomen. Trust me when I tell you that I developed a healthy distrust for my government well before the 80s. I believe there have always been several layers of players both within and without the government.

I think this thread has the potential to uncover strong evidence -- not proof as asserted by many supporters -- but that is evidence that hasn't been heard before. I'd really like to read it, right from the source of the information -- Pilotsfor911truth.org. I'm not a pilot, nor a mechanic, but I'm not without a few brains cells.

With data, we can compare to other similar data sources, ask questions, find out what it MEANS. That's the scientific and deductive process.

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 08:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by ~Lucidity

I'd like my questions answered simply please. I can't seem to get the file and even if I could, I'm not sure I could decipher it. I see that people are asking the same question on your site too. Thanks.

Open it with Excel or Open Office. Google Open Office for a free download.

The download CSV file is a basic spreadsheet.

If you do not know how to read a spreadsheet, search either the help files which come with Excel or Open Office, or try Google.com.

[edit on 27-11-2009 by R_Mackey]

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Thanks much R_Mackey! That's the one. It's passed the viral scan and is downloaded. I'll now go read, and wander through similar banks of data, and best of all, leave you all alone for a while

Thanks again

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 08:23 PM
link   

Another nail in the official story's coffin.

Unfortunately, I've come to the conclusion that the reason no evidence will ever be taken seriously by many people is simply this - they don't WANT to believe it. The implications are too paradigm-shattering, the ramifications too seismic. If they see no evil, hear no evil and believe no evil, then there is no evil. At this point, it's hard to imagine what sort of evidence it would take to wake people up. My gut instinct tells me that if that evidence ever existed, it's been melted down, carted away or otherwise disposed of long ago.

I'd love for something to prove me wrong.

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by argentus

However, why would the dastardly government allow release of information that would be directly in conflict with their findings? This is the same government that allegedly planned an executed all these deft manuvers.

It seems somewhat paradoxical to me. It would be easy to reply to this question claiming it all to be a counterintel/disinfo intentionally released by the government, but if that is the case, it would infer that the data is no good or falsified, and therefore wouldn't support the P49/11 theory.

thanks much!

I have to agree either

a) They were not thinking when this information was released

b) They really were thinking

The more and more I think about this and these text messages, I really wonder.

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 08:34 PM
link   
reply to post by bowlbyville

Well remember bill clinton and papa bush have had a very close relationship, which other presidents were not part of.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join