posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 10:15 PM
Originally posted by ExPostFacto
I'm confused...did this thread get hijacked by the "support the official story" crowd? All I see in the last few posts is how the group that put
this information out wants your money and they have agendas to mislead people to question the official story with FOIA requests that took years to
gain access to. Did we come to a conclusion on this information?
Conclusions are like butt-holes...
Yeah, I came to a conclusion.
1. There is precisely zero doubt that the FDR did not record the FDD opening at any time during AA77's flight (or previous 11 flights, maintenance
2. There is precisely zero doubt that the competent professional pilots were replaced by someone who was a 3rd rate pilot.
3. Star Trek transporters do not exist, therefore the new pilot had to come thru the door. He had to open the door in order to come thru it.
4. Therefore the door was either a) not monitored or b) the circuit was broken for 12 flights.
5. Since Boeing is not so incompetent as to be unable to produce a functional self-diagnostic to show a broken circuit, and since AA is not so
incompetent as to fail to fix a broken circuit (as required by FAA regs), then 4b) above is eliminated.
Conclusion 1: A circuit to monitor the FD door was never connected to the FDR.
6. P4T's website STILL says prominantly "9/11: PENTAGON AIRCRAFT HIJACK IMPOSSIBLE, FLIGHT DECK DOOR CLOSED FOR ENTIRE FLIGHT"
Conclusion 2: Balsamo & P4T don't give a rip about telling the truth.
Those are my conclusions. They gelled about 1 hour after I first heard about this fiasco. There has been not one iota of information that has come out
in the 3+ weeks since that suggests to me that my first conclusion is not the right one.
Your conclusions may differ, of course.
But then you'd be wrong.