It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Dangers of Investigating Conspiracies and Cover-ups

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2007 @ 09:30 AM
link   
I believe I discovered an underground infrastructure in the north georgia mountains. www.abovetopsecret.com... On October 19, 2005 my house was robbed, telephone lines cut, car stolen. On October 20, 2005 I went to Centre Alabama to retrieve my vehicle and my house was robbed yet again. Also, on October 20, 2005 I lost three major accounts (the police department, City Hall and Wimpey). I also was forced out of my home by October 31, 2005 as well as others on that rural road.

I

posted on Jan, 14 2008 @ 09:07 AM
link   
I'm more than willing to die to uncover the truth about this morally corupt country and the people who run it behind the scenes.

posted on Jan, 14 2008 @ 09:16 AM
link   
Dang it!!!

Having the same probs as Bandit! regarding the 'lock' status when I clicky.

I'm getting pretty envious of the folks who are reading and discussing all the goodies.

Not fair!!!!

~Ducky~

posted on Jan, 16 2008 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheAgentNineteen

The Flag is hardly a meaningless symbol. That line of reasoning is quite disrespectful.

The quote said...'largely meaningless'. And you are free to retain your opinion, though I find contradiction in what you have posted....

'myths and rumurs' such as 9/11? That is an actual tragedy where people died.

The flag is an over produced piece of cloth that is largely associated with juvenile tales of how Washington never lied, and the great revolution that created this country....the winners write the history books and revolting because of unfair trade practices would get you locked up these days...

For those who wish to hold the flag as a symbol, have at it. But just because it's waving over the same congress that you have accussed above as being corrupt doesn't make me care one bit about it.

Disrespectful...no. Realistic...yes.

As for the thread topic....I am certain people get persecuted even for a little bit of investigation....it all depends on the subject matter and concrete knowledge...

[edit on 16-1-2008 by MemoryShock]

[edit on 16-1-2008 by MemoryShock]

posted on Jan, 16 2008 @ 10:08 PM
link   
reply to post by MemoryShock

Hello MS:Go over to US Civil Flags at dot org.This is a flag of peace.I'm pretty friendly towards it.That other flag is a spin off of the british east indy flag.I trash those.Also you might want to read Hologram of Liberty by Kenneth W. Royce. It explains what the constitution really is.Good post you had.

posted on Jan, 17 2008 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by jonathan_777
Hello MS:Go over to US Civil Flags at dot org.This is a flag of peace.

No..thank you. I appreciate your interest to my post, but I believe that you still misunderstood. I don't care for the propagated/symbolic representation of any flag...unless it's a novelty pirate flag, in which case, it's still there for my amusement...

That is not to say that I don't hold with certain values and mores that have been associated with the American flag....I just don't need a flag....

In times of battle, a flag is kind of like a smoke signal...it allows those fighting to recognize whether they should keep going or not(to base it down). Color coding is there to let your fellow soldiers not to shoot at you. These are not symbolic reasons! They are valid physical ones!!

...and now...back to the regularly scheduled thread topic....

posted on Jan, 17 2008 @ 09:56 PM
link   
reply to post by TheDuckster

The new link is:
www.ahealedplanet.net...

Can a MOD please edit the OP? This keeps on hapenning in this thread. It's obvious people are not reading the thread or they would know.

Btw, the author of the article in question, Wade Frazier has been banned from ATS. No reasons given. (no warnings, no u2us)

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 12:01 AM
link   
reply to post by infinite

I will be honest...
Whenever I go to the library and check out a book or something about aliens, conspiracy theories, secret society, or any other some what sketchy period in history I always wonder who might stumble upon my library check list. Not that I think that anyone is keeping tabs... just incase someone ever did. That could quickly become scary, haha.

posted on Mar, 10 2008 @ 11:44 AM
link   
Some of you people are crazy, thinking by you looking up conspiracies the government will follow you around. Then if you where onto something they would kidnap you and drugging you turning your braid into mud. Sorry I got to go, some one is knocking on my door.

posted on Mar, 10 2008 @ 11:10 PM
link   

When you stare persistently into an abyss, the abyss also stares into you. - Nietzsche

Conspiracism, like all deep thought, isn't for the faint of heart.

posted on Mar, 11 2008 @ 07:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by jcavs88
Some of you people are crazy, thinking by you looking up conspiracies the government will follow you around.

IMO, I think looking up conspiracies and discussing them is not dangerous. (yet) However, if you do original research that actually incriminates individuals, corporations or organizations, you could, obviously, be in great danger. (see Danny Casolaro and Gary Webb)

jcavs88, have you read the article in question?

Who is it that you believe to be crazy?

[edit on 11/3/08 by ConspiracyNut23]

posted on Apr, 5 2008 @ 08:54 PM
link   
reply to post by infinite

Thanks for sharing truth. Of course, we should have known that it is dangerous to investigate any wicked conspirators, who don't want to be punished or caught by common law-enforcers.

posted on Apr, 5 2008 @ 09:38 PM
link   
Every person has a "breaking point". While the evil men of the world continue to do the things they do, perhaps a person here or there will say "I've had enough." and make an attempt to do something about it.

In a similar fashion, the collective psyche of a population at large has its breaking point as well. Right now the consciousness of America (and the rest of the world) is sitting near the boiling point. It won't take much more, and once it hits, there will be some real hell to pay, coming from all directions.

Even when people don't understand how or why whats about to happen is happening, the mere fact that everyone will be affected by it will be enough to send most people into overload. Through that chaos will come the flow of an organized effort to punish those who have planned this thing all along.

And there is not one chance in a million they will be able to hide from all of us.

The government bodies producing lists of people out there don't realize... WE have our lists, too. Do not underestimate the threat you put yourselves under if you continue to move forward with your evil plans. The laws of nature will not allow it. WE will not allow it.

You have moles inside your organizations. People leaking your plans and your information. Can you trust them? Everywhere you look you will find someone or some thing working against you. Can you continue to hold it all together? From how many places now is there a threat to your power? Who is left that you can really trust to be there at the very end and not betray you? Hitler's closest men betrayed him. Even in hiding, with all his power he lived his last days wondering how and from where another threat to his plans would come. In the end, you cannot hold it all within your mind... there are too many unknowns.

Many of the things you have depended on in the past no longer exist... Your tools are disappearing and your powers fading. This is the higher design of the universe, and in your arrogance you set before yourselves the implements of your failure.

There is no honor among thieves. Even if you attain further power, who will receive it? Do you think the associates you conspire with would not cut your throat to have what you have taken? You are lost, out of control, and beset on all sides by forces you cannot imagine.

Humanity will cleanse itself of the parasite that dwells within. We are all part of one large organism, and the immune system is alert to your infestation.

posted on Apr, 6 2008 @ 11:52 PM
link   
reply to post by ianr5741

Wow. This is brilliant. Especially the last line. Sometimes I think the Earth itself will flush the toilet on humanity.

The 50,000

A – we need to get on the same page, all 6 billion of us.
To my last count, there are only about 50,000 sociopathic & pathological idiots running the whole show. Actually we are on the same page when we consider ourselves cells of humanity -- babies must be nurtured or they die. Everyone else too. Each one of us can calm ourselves enough to feel the unnecessary pain going on in the world right now -- I think that's waht ATS folks are about, stopping that unnecessary pain.

B - I've done my best to identify them and their holdings in the U.S. -- (see No 1) See No. 1 -- Top 3 unknown conspiracies: www.abovetopsecret.com... Go to interlocking fed directorate charts.

C - Then it would be helpful to help make sure as many people as possible are told about ALL ATS info ASAP www.abovetopsecret.com... .Then, as a household brand, ATS folks need to tell the other 300 million folks in the U.S. and 6 billion worldwide, that we need to hold the 50,000 accountable, such as by divesting them and de-mind-controlling them.

posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 10:55 PM
link   
I have tried for hte last couple days neither the
original link or the healed planet link work for me.
Both of them are either locked or server is down.

I have comcast internet by the way. they pretty know for throttling internet an such.

can anyone help me.

has anyone indexed the whole site.
I have a program caleld Web Dumper that can be download an used to download an automatically index sites.

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 01:22 AM
link   
reply to post by counterterrorist

Well if you want to do that, may I suggest a bit of a fund raiser or a lobbying company from ATS?

It's been an idea that's been rolling around my head for a week now.

posted on Apr, 30 2008 @ 10:12 AM
link   
Yeah its locked with me too! I wonder what is going on here!

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 04:40 PM
link   
It seems to me that if you choose to think on and investigate conspiracies and such, you must take special care to protect your mind from any harmful effects. Firstly you must get your body into as healthy and active a state as possible, as we know the state of the body effects the state-of-mind. Then you need some sort of solid, dependable source you can return to and take advantage of periodically or when needed. You can think of this as a "crystal" or "reference signal". For me this is the company and love of my family, a jog twice a week in the green country, and taking the time to laugh. Hard physical work is a stress reliever. I suppose in short you should take time to identify what is good, then indulge in it regularly to keep yourself centered and healthy.

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 05:08 PM
link   
Once not too long ago my router was the obect of a "UDP flood". The router log showed a sustained string of UDP packets from (apparently) a dozen different IP addresses. I believe now it was one person using a stable of false addresses. How did I respond? I rebooted the router, thereby obtaining a new address. Thus I ended the attack. After a time they would find me again, I would reboot, and so the cycle went several more times. I believe they found me because I host a web public server on my network. Eventually they got tired of it and stopped. Assuming your attacks are not originating from within and you don't have malware, you can "run away" using this method and they will eventually lose interest.

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 01:57 PM
link   
why not just have more dangerous people investigate conspiracy theories so that they cant just be killed off... or a group of people... the problem is not enoughb people care

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join