It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Dangers of Investigating Conspiracies and Cover-ups

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 11:56 PM
link   
In the section on the danger's of Investigating Conspiracies, he discusses, "the Octopus" as playing into the October Surprise. I thought that reporter was killed over the soon to be disclosed embedded artificaial intelligence chip's and the PROMIS software, which is what is used by the FAA, Secret Service, and most all major government and public systems, maybe even ATS'es, which Rumsfeld had access to the overriding authority from the Command center he was rushed to during 9/11, and the theory that he is the reason that Ghost Flight 11 was still in the FAA System and reported at the time hijacking was confirmed, even though the Air Force War Game simulation was supposed to have been turned off by that time, and that Flight 11 was supposed to have been a wargame simulation , like the NAVY's OnBoard Training Simulator's which simulate real targets without warning. And that Flight 11 was really the hijacked flight, guised as the War Game simulated Flight, thus proving 9/11 was an inside job and was staged. And that Rumsfeld had sole control of isolating the FAA systems, while PROMIS software left no fingerprint as soon as it was activated and disappeared as quick as it appeared.

What's October Surprise got to do with PROMIS software. Investigate that. Better yet, obtain a copy of it, and you'll be dead for certain.

Maybe, I'm the one who's mis, or, dis informed.

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 12:45 AM
link   
I may knock this author a bit, I do that to everything, sorry.

But, it truly is a great find and a must read. It almost seems like a call to arms to not only address, conspiratoriasly or sructrioralistly the conspiracy's, but, to go beyond exposing them, to actively resisting them.

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 04:36 PM
link   
As a lover of History, especially, American History, I'm loving these essays.
At: www.ahealedplanet.net...

The Author discusses

There are "gentler" paired examples to demonstrate the dynamics at work. One was a pair of military missile attacks on commercial airliners. The Soviet Union shot down one, and the United States shot down another. In 1983, a South Korean passenger jet flew hundreds of miles off its course, flying over sensitive Soviet airspace at night. The Soviet Union shot it down. Five years later, an Iranian airliner took off from Tehran in broad daylight, flying over the Persian Gulf. The United States shot down that airliner. They make an instructive paired example. The Soviet shooting was far more understandable than the United States'. Soon after the Soviet attack, the United States had intelligence showing that the Soviet Union thought it was shooting down a spy plane.

I remember that event. And as I recall, there was evidence supporting that that SK Flight the USSR shot down was, in fact, being "shadowed" (that is, it was being followed and it's course matched using it for RADAR cover) by an American Spy plane (a U2, I believe). What's more, I recall the negotiations that took place between the US and the USSR to obtain the salvaged wreckage. A deal was reached and the USSR sent the USA the salvage (After reverse engineering it, of course). Interesting since it was a South Korean Flight, not a US one, and since the news I recall from the tv and newspapers confirmed that it was a US sply plane that was being returned mixed in with the South Korean passenger plane wreckage. The paper even showed artistic renderings of what the advanced spy plane theoreticaly looked like and it's supposed functions, and the "misinformational" intelligence which caused it to be there. There were also implications of intential operations to spy on the USSR in that manner. It was even debated whether the South Koreans knew their flights were being shadowed, and whether the drift off course was intentional, the result of sabotage to the flight instruments, etc. As well as, speculations on how many other countries, then and now are used, wittingly or not (or shades in between), possibly, even now, for such practices. The US was embarrased and caught off guard by their (supposedly, I believe more likely, second or third rate) advanced technology being exposed and captured like that. But, the USSR RADAR operators had noticed a second signature drifting in and out of the first signature. Photo's (taken by the USSR members who blew it down-- although, I recall them being Soviet MiG's, not surface to air rockets) even showed shadowing on the commercial flight, despite it being a clear sky with no overcast, and being above the cloud line, as if the sun were being blocked by a large craft.

The Author is right. That's why I generally dismissed everything I was ever taught in school out of hand since I was young.
I remember the Iran- Contra hearings, I watched them as they were aired live on tv. Oliver North, stated that the whole case against him was because he refused an Order from Washington, while he was there with the Joint Cheifs, planning his mission. Col. North was to walk his men into an ambush, so their deaths could be used to drum up support from the American People to attack the Contra's. He argued to not lead his men to their deaths. But, when they told him it was final, he agreed to do it. In truth, he didn't want to be relieved by another who would. So, he turned to the very Contra's they were supposed to be fighting and gave them American arms and supplies, in return they were to protect his men and help keep them alive, which they did. I'm papaphrasing, of course, I was very young then, during the hearings, but, I've always had a sharp long term memory. And I remember it was at that point in North's confession's that Congress immediately called for closed door proceeding's. When they returned it was never brought up again, and I've not heard of it since.

For that reason, Oliver North has alway's been one of my top heroes, despite the ignorance based bad label as a traitor he has been given. He only betrayed government, which, in my book, is not on par with betraying America. He defended his men from Government's death trap, by NOT walking them into an ambush blindly. America had provided Intelligence to the enemy as to when and were North's men would be. North was supposedly to remain unharmed, maybe even, taken as a political prisoner. That's not the Hero he wanted to be. He'd rather be the Villain, if that's what it took to be the real Hero.

I believe that during the closed door hearings North traded his silence for his freedom, which may be why, despite being found to be a traitor, he was not incarcerated, stripped of his rate and rank, and was given an early honorable discharge. Odd thing to do to a Traitor, don't you think? Especially when the Walker family suffered worse fate for their giving up of National secrets to the enemy, when they felt it would protect them from American Government's abuses. Admiral Walker, was confined to Naval Ships afloat- being transferred from ship to ship, but, neither being allowed to step foot on soil anywhere at any time nor to take part in ship's functions, for the rest of his life. Yet, North aides the rebel's and is allowed to walk. Rebels who were rebelling against US sponsored dictators, just like the Al Quaeda and Taliban College student factions of today.

Odd how history repeats itself.

OK, disinformationalist's and Nationalist's bring on your rhetoric, yawn.

Who will preserve the true history, if not the ones who don't professionally report it?

[edit on 28-1-2009 by PhyberDragon]

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 09:35 PM
link   
Wow! Still reading this authors' stuff. Makes all of my claims seem pretty justified. I mean, I knew they were already, I just never thought anyone else would see the world as I do. The government is the very Mobsters and Organized Crime Syndicates and "Families" that I am accuse them of being. The difference being, that I don't care or hide what I do, and do not care what anyone thinks of what I do. Not that there is anything they could do about most of those things now anyways. Never mind, just typing out loud. I make up the stuff I say anyways. That, or, they are just more anti- socio- psychotic delusions and hallucinations, anyways. Right? Well, time for me to take my med's, I guess.
This is a good find. very educational, even if the author is just another hoaky fraudulent crazy Conspiracy Theorist. I'm just a Theorist. I don't bother to guess structures or conspiracies. I just call it as I see it. If I know a thing I say so. If I'm guessing, I say so.
OK off for my psychopharmaceutical med's, cause Lord knows I'm just "nuts." BRB.

Oh! The news just announced that a CIA man was fired for raping two Muslim women. I bet they are just prepping his credentials to slip him into anti- muslim groups to monitor their activities from within, or, use his Book when it comes out, and I'll bank that it will, to propagandize their criminal agenda while making it look like an insider leak from an ex- agent with an axe to grind. I wouldn't let that man into my Conspiracy Group-- it'd be like Bill knowingly hiring an Agent provacateur to destroy his Company from within. I still bet that the link, although a Great link, with what I find to be questionable historical angles, making me wonder who butter's his bread.

Ie: He claims that Gold hunting was the major reason for the explorations, when in fact, the historical Records from the Royalty who sponsored the voyages and the Voyager's logs clearly expressed that their main goal was to find the Fountain of Youth, all else was to be secondary. That's why Ponce de Leon, went island hopping and tore through the Florida everglade jungle's going from spring to spring, to do as Moses, and throw a dead fish into it hoping it would spring to life and lead him to the source. It's why Alexander's general's tore apart his Empire after he was supposed to have done, only to learn from the immortals that his fame would be one of legacy, not, physical eternity. Which angered him and spurred on his conquests after his desert finding of the Immortals, trying to change his fate. And they call me crazy. But, that's the true history of things as it will never be reported or taught. That's why I hid all the old and Ancient texts, I have ever been able to obtain. I would never keep them on hand to save my life.

Like, did you know that all the politicians and your granparents, except young grandparents, and those educated on through the 50's and early 60's were taught in school that there were three classes of people in the World:

Anglo- Saxon's where the white Caucasian races and were civilized and superior, being more educated, cultured, and advanced than all other races.

The Mongoloids (or Yellow, and some Red Skinned people) who were less educated, cultured and advanced than the Anglo- Saxon's, but, were quasi- civilized, with the potential to come close to the Anglo- Saxon's superiority, although, they could never be expected to achieve or surpass the Anglo- Saxon's.

And,the Barbarian's (this includes Black, Brown, and some Red Skinned people) These were uncivilised, uneducated, uncultured, and unadvanced people. Who could never be civilized, educated, cultured, or advanced.

These barbarian's only know and respond to violence. It is impossible to negotiate with them, and they are deceitful and guileful when they talk. These tricksters should never be trusted. As they are physical beings in nature, they are best used as slaves and workers, never being able to be trusted left to their own vices. They are to be feared and avoided. If you run across one they should be approached with caution, if you must approach at all. This comes straight from Holt Winston Rheinhart 1940's and 50's World Studies school textbook's. As well as, Funk and Wagnell's Encyclopedia's for the same period's.

Now, granted some may have had follow up education since then, and, if not, surely they have grown with the times, still, I'll bet, sure as not these educational base is more ingrained in their root philosophies than most folks would care to honestly admit.

I even have common public school storybook It tells the story of darkies(also referred to in schools as coons, 'n-word's, cookies, negroids, negroes, and barbarian's) It is the predecessor to ten little Indian's (as they knew of black's before they ever encountered Indian's where the ten darkies grew up and left their homes to travel in the world and make their way. As each darkie (also spelled, darky, but not in this educational storybook) met a different fate which resulted in their death. The first being eaten by a crocodile, and so on, the author proclaims excited Yays, and other words of joy and praises, like Hooray for the World.

This is a 5th grader's story book in the 40's and 50's mind you-- these kids grew up to run our world, today.

The last one survives and gets married these two darkies have a baby and the book ends by saying: "two little darkies are all that remain, they had a baby and now there are three darkies left in the world. Boo! For the World!"

But, no, that was then and this is now. Surely those indoctrinations play no role in Society now. Hmm. Why are there so few old schoolbooks left? And why aren't they used to test one's learning then vs. now to determine whether they should be our leaders at all levels of Society. We are being led by indoctrinated racists and fools. And the 40's and 50's weren't really that long ago. The core mindset is already formed in the impressionable young minds, whether their adult selves are aware of it or not. I always read everything the kids in my family do at school. they are conditioned to take notes on school based activities and to make a daily report of them, so that all their learning is filtered and controlled. They are told to learn what they must to pass the tests and assignments, but, are given the real education at home. Where it belongs anyways.
Even this link should be taken with a grain of salt & honestly researched.

[edit on 28-1-2009 by PhyberDragon]

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 12:26 AM
link   
The Dangers of Investigating Conspiracies and Cover-ups

---
What's safe about it.
Decoy

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 01:01 AM
link   
reply to post by PhyberDragon

WOW! That explains a lot. I could never understand the entrenched racism among the older generation, it's like a rock they cling to, so bizarre. The world will be happier when that crap fades into the past.

I'd like to get a hold of one of those old books.

[edit on 9-2-2009 by Pilot]

posted on Feb, 23 2009 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Hehe... perhaps those spooks are testing you... playing mind games to figure out your psyche... so they can deploy their top secret mind control magitech on you.

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 07:20 AM
link   
What makes it more dangerous is some choosing anonymity and others openly displaying who they are and standing up to be counted.

So if one honestly does not think that being singled out is right, and wishes to support that, being honest in their identity is the first step.

Yet on this forum and many others, people hide who they are. And then others do not see the bravery that they deserve, or that it is their neighbor who feels like them and can identify. They in effect through their choice for anonymity are giving others power and the ability to conquer and divide.

So personally, that is why I do not really care about investigating conspiracy theories, people would not have my back, they are afraid for the most part, hiding behind anonymous profiles with fake names. And you know, that is most likely pretty smart, but I guess I am not just smart that is all.

I just focus on my own little life and my experiences, and in the end these conspirators people can do what they want, I won't stand in their way, and they will get what they deserve without me doing a thing. That is simply the nature of the universe. They will attract some real predators if they keep it up.

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 05:40 AM
link   
quiet ahead [ahead [on] paper to a buddy 2 a buddy of yours
they they are of one mind they are do,dodo hay i neal to say
they are thay are right here today today day

1+1=

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 07:57 AM
link   
I believe that there are dangers involved in any investigation.

Sometimes I wonder whether these dangers are highlighted for the purpose of control?

We should remember that investigative journalism has always been celebrated.

en.wikipedia.org...

This is our chance to set the agenda.

This brings to me what I have said before... we are living in exciting times and we are privileged to be part of the Internet revolution.

Yes I did say Revolution. Viva la revolucion!

posted on Mar, 17 2009 @ 11:15 PM
link   
reply to post by infinite

Yes, a lot of people got killed in the JFK assassination to cover it up. But if you read the book, JFK and the Unspeakable by James Douglass you will learn that the CIA and our US military killed him. Douglas research agrees with my research. See: my on-line book, a work in progress: SOME UNKNOWN HISTORY OF THE U.S. groups.yahoo.com...

Don't worry about getting killed by Mossad or the US death squad(s). Yes, there are such a thing in the USA, as my research has pointed to. I haven't had time yet to list all the people who have died of mysterious causes just prior to them being scheduled to testify at a grand jury or Congress.

Dick
Mill Creek, WA

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 12:30 PM
link   
hello frends,
it's very dangerous for healthA drug, broadly speaking, is any chemical substance that, when absorbed into the body of a living organism, alters normal bodily function.[5] There is no single, precise definition, as there are different meanings in drug control law, government regulations, medicine, and colloquial usage.[6]
--------------------------------------------

akhil

[advert link removed]

[edit on 6-4-2009 by 12m8keall2c]

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 01:54 AM
link   
bandit same here its locked WTF?Thats why we need to be more careful about what we post conspiracies and the JFK things

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 04:23 PM
link   
i send out mass emails to all my friends with interesting videos and articles.

one day i sent out an email about Ron Paul and a video about torture.

my email account was hacked, and every single email was deleted. luckilly, i checked my email on my cell phone during the day. i did not refresh it, i just checked it, and left the webpage up, on my cell phones internet.

i get home, to my home pc, only to see every email deleted. and this stinks, because i would write notes to myself, from my cell, and email them to myself, so i can transcribe them to my books. i had 50 emails to transcribe, all lost.

i took pix of my cell phone, which had 150 emails in the 'inbox' and 30 emails in the 'sent' box. because remember, in the afternoon, when i 'refreshed' my inbox on my cell phone, there were 150 emails ready to be read.

then i go home, and its all gone.

i do not think they targeted me per se. i think i just tripped some kind of alarm system on the net. so some word triggered something, and their computers automatically deleted everything on my account.

it was in a GMAIL account, if that means anything.

so from that point on, in emails, i misspell everything. like when i mention bankers, i will spell it b@nkers or bannnkors. if i write Ron Paul, i will write Roan Pauul.

its annoying, but i have not had my email accounts deleted ever since, and i still send out emails to my friends to inform them of the true events going on in our world.

so i suggest to everyone, if you write down anything considered 'alternative' in your emails, misspell. heck, if i write down politician, even if its a nice email, i spell it polytichan. every time from now on. i do not want some computer, or some person, reading my emails.

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 05:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheBandit795
After clicking on the link, I got this...

The requested resource is currently locked. The lock must be released or proper identification given before the method can be applied.

I'm having the exact same problem. I'm using firefox if that matters. Is this site mirrored anywhere else? After reading a few pages of this thread.. it sounds like it contains information worth knowing...

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 10:21 AM
link   
whatever you do to one man he can also do to you.

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 12:30 AM
link   
Monday’s naming of Ian Gershengorn, to become the department’s deputy assistant attorney of the Civil Division, comes more than a week after nearly two-dozen public interest groups, trade pacts and library coalitions urged the new president to quit filling his administration with lawyers plucked from the Recording Industry Association of America.

The move makes it five RIAA lawyers Obama has appointed to the Justice Department.

mark456

[url=Monday’s naming of Ian Gershengorn, to become the department’s deputy assistant attorney of the Civil Division, comes more than a week after nearly two-dozen public interest groups, trade pacts and library coalitions urged the new president to quit filling his administration with lawyers plucked from the Recording Industry Association of America.

The move makes it five RIAA lawyers Obama has appointed to the Justice Department.

mark456

Lawyer

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 04:25 AM
link   
reply to post by infinite

I'm locked out.

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 09:50 AM
link   
re: Do conspiracy theorists pose a threat to truth seekers?

Hi everyone, this is my first post so i am not quite settled in yet profile-wise.

I wish to investigate a link between three major conspiracy theorists (maybe more, but 3 that I can see easily) and a large chemical supplier and swine flu. I am slightly worried this investigation could get me in some trouble. Does anyone at ATS think that some of the top 'celebrity' conspiracy theorist could pose a danger in a similar way as the CIA/FBI could. Many of the guys I speak of have strong views against Zionism and Israel and maybe have connections to white-power groups such as Stormfront.org and the KKK who are known for violent actions. If I were to make posts here regarding this subject I think I would be fairly safe, but I wish to take this story to the broader press.

I know I am being vague with the details, but I wish to make a more conclusive post as soon as I get full posting abilities.

Many Thanks.

[edit on 15-7-2009 by MonkZy]

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 06:11 AM
link   
mine worked straight away.. hmm

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join