It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Dangers of Investigating Conspiracies and Cover-ups

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2007 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by SilverFox148
In my experience knowing or attempting to know the truth in this country has it's price. In some cases knowing the truth can cost you your life. In most cases it will be minor repurcussions, such as increased airport scrutiny.

Which is why i don't think the truth is either good or bad. It's more linear mainly because if one wants to know what's going on, they can't have access to it. But i doubt the actual truth to certain things could make someone actually kill themselves.

posted on Sep, 20 2007 @ 06:55 PM
link   
Havent read the whole thread, but came to think of how investigating these matters can make people around you turn against you, as in considering you mentally ill.
Now, thats not really the result of people turning against you but an example showing the danger of ignorance.

Seems nowdays that everybody with a different take on important matters are considered nuts by the masses whose religion seems to be ignorance. Its scary once you realise how brainwashed out society is, whats even more scary is what may happen to you if you try to do something and how far you are prepared to go.

I wonder how many poor truth seeking people are locked in at mental institutions at this time.

Its pretty much their best defense. "What? Why would the govt do something as horrible as that? Youre out of your mind. Lock him in and give him some pills. Poor fella."

posted on Sep, 21 2007 @ 08:51 AM
link   
Hi Malakiem:

Actually, the truth of many matters like that is enough to send people over the edge. You can hear Steven Greer here talking about how one of his volunteers committed suicide.

video.google.com...

(oh, it looks like they censored out that video, but there are others there that might present that – basically, one of Greer’s volunteer’s threw himself under a train).

Heck, the official word on the deaths of Paul Wilcher and Danny Casolaro:

www.ahealedplanet.net...

www.ahealedplanet.net...

So, the official theory is that they killed themselves because they could not handle the nature of what they were investigating. However, nobody in the field believes that. They were both murdered and it was made to appear a suicide, but Wilcher’s “suicide” was not convincing in the least.

I recently had a situation where somebody came to see me on these issues (UFO/ET/Free Energy), and they went psychotic soon after talking to me, and that person and their family both said that just talking to me is what sent that person over the edge. Your feet have to be firmly on the ground to handle this stuff.

Hi darksky:

Yes, calling (or diagnosing people as crazy has worked well on certain people. I know people who have been taken out just that way. One person I know was accosted, injected (without a needle) with a drug that almost instantly made them go on some kind of acid trip, and then locked away in a mental institution (they were trying to get to the media with potentially embarrassing NASA footage). That is far more common than is publicly acknowledged.

Best,

Wade

posted on Sep, 21 2007 @ 09:08 AM
link   
reply to post by wadefrazier3

wow, i was just remembering your thread that introduced me to www.ahealedplanet.net... , and was about to post a link.

glad to see you're still on the case.

posted on Sep, 21 2007 @ 10:53 PM
link   
I've always wondered about that wade, even before i came to this website, why these people commited suicide. I wonder if it's because of the general truth, or the true way the government handles everything inside. The sad thing is all those people who supposedly did commit suspicous suicides, there families don't want to admit to a conpiracy. Maybe these people did what they did because of how boring the universe really is? You can't travel faster then the speed of light, become invisible, teleport, or even create your own worlds.

[edit on 22-9-2007 by malakiem]

posted on Sep, 25 2007 @ 10:23 PM
link   
Sorry about the double post, but i really need to post this. I had this thought last night. Why would people kill themselves, when the part of the truth we already know. That we are accidents made here, and the universe is random. That when we look it something it exists, when were not it's kind of like a shadow. But why would these people kill themselves and go crazy over the truth. Maybe because, they found out that it is the truth, that it is set in stone.

posted on Sep, 29 2007 @ 06:53 PM
link   
Hi Malakiem:

I do not know the percent, but many of the “suicides” of people like Wilcher, Casolaro, Gary Webb and others like them were murder made to look like suicide. Also, people DO kill themselves in that realm, usually due to a confluence of having their lives destroyed as a consequence of their investigations, the heavy nature of what they are investigating, lack of support from family and friends, and so forth. It is not an easy path to walk, looking into those realms.

I hope that helps,

Wade

posted on Sep, 29 2007 @ 07:31 PM
link   
Hi Jprophet420:

Yes, I am still rattling around at ATS. I should be here for awhile.

Best,

Wade

posted on Sep, 30 2007 @ 10:55 PM
link   
reply to post by wadefrazier3

Hi wade, that did answer a big question, What's the big reason why they died. Thanks for answering!

posted on Oct, 3 2007 @ 09:46 AM
link   
Hi Malakiem:

Yes, the main reason why they died is that they poked their noses into the dark activities of people who do not hesitate to do whatever they have to to keep it secret. That was the issue that kicked off this entire thread years ago:

www.ahealedplanet.net...

The people who play at those levels kill people whenever they need to. When I have stumbled into areas that might have attracted that kind of attention, I have backed off. I have no desire to expose those people to the light of day, and do not want to end up like those dead investigators.

Best,

Wade

posted on Oct, 4 2007 @ 11:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr_Peel
I was sent off on a tangent yesterday, searching for information about a guy named Phil Schneider and it appears he was murdered in 1996, after speaking openly about something called the "Dulce war(s)."

Supposedly this guy's dad was a key operative in the Philadelphia Experiment.

anyway, that's one example of a death conceiveably caused by exposing secrets...

Phil Schneider was murdered along with Bill Cooper for exposing alien technology.

Read Bill Coopers Novel entitled "Behold A Pale Horse."

posted on Oct, 10 2007 @ 09:07 PM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Hope you read this wade, anyway I got this link from a poster in the alien and ufo forums. And the post has some wierd ufo qoutes that are supposedly from your site. Do you know if these qoutes are real or not? Also I sent you back that u2u.

[edit on 10-10-2007 by malakiem]

posted on Oct, 13 2007 @ 11:54 AM
link   
This is my last post to this thread. I will wrap up the other threads that I began at ATS today also, and the ones that were initiated by others to discuss my work (as far back as 2004). I was banned at ATS. It took me a few days to figure out what happened. No communication to me was given. With the trolls having a field day on the most recent thread that I authored, this is a very strange outcome. Well, ATS was kind of nice while it lasted, but apparently my posts are not welcome here. I may find another forum to actively post to one day. For all of you who contributed positively to the discussions, I thank you for your contributions, and maybe together was can make the world a better place. For all the trolls out there, they can feel good about a job well done.

Good bye,

Wade

posted on Oct, 13 2007 @ 10:02 PM
link   
Nothing in this earth scares me and neither does the government, because I don't care about anything or have nothing to lose. So if I want to post something about them that could get me killed, fine send an assassin after me, ill kill him to.

posted on Oct, 18 2007 @ 05:14 PM
link   
reply to post by wadefrazier5

sorry to hear that wade, take care

posted on Nov, 3 2007 @ 08:31 AM
link   
I found a mirror site cause I could never get through on the other one:
www.ahealedplanet.net...

posted on Nov, 3 2007 @ 08:35 AM
link   
ok so I feel like a dork, I was referring to the org link back from 2004 and I guess I didn't read enough into the future to see that someone (several someones) already had this site
haha

posted on Nov, 3 2007 @ 09:29 AM
link   
Ok so I'm finally reading this for the first time, seeing some names I don't recognize related to the case that my dad died because of like Wilcher. I knew about Danny Casolaro and know of some things that weren't told in the media.
I find all of this interesting, while this article seems to focus on the more morbid aspects of the dangers like murders and such, I haven't seen yet (and I'm still reading it) like the games they tend to like to play.
Here's a run down on whats happened with me to try to scare me:
-the military helicopters in my yard and then circling my house until I got off the phone with the contact that Michael Riconosciuto put me in touch with.
-possible phone tapping (not sure about this yet and not sure how to tell?)
-military type guy looking in my daughters window
-military going to my daughters school and wanting to speak with her, when the school told them they couldn't disclose if she even went to that school they started asking questions about me.
-someone tampering with my car (may be related, maybe not?)
-someone peeking in my OTHER daughters window in another state (maybe be related, mabye not)
-cars with business type looking men obviously following me (for 50+ miles and turning at odd places nobody else would follow me to)

It's funny, when you're in a situation like this it all sounds like you've went crazy or something.. like when I tell someone of all of this I'm afraid they will think I've lost it lol
I mean, like I know if I heard this from someone else I would be thinking they are just paranoid or something, but that is why I keep my video camera with me at all times now to make sure I can get video of whats going on.

One thing I know for sure is, when you are going through something like this its HIGHLY important to not loose focus of your life, meaning, don't let it take over your life... keep living, doing what you normally would do.

posted on Nov, 17 2007 @ 08:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by MemoryShock
Great find, infinite! The arrow to it probably justifies 5000 points! My favorite quote so far(after only 10 minutes).............

The most effective propaganda systems are supposed to appear as something different than what they are. If cultural managers can get the masses to worship flags, movie stars, sports heroes and other largely meaningless symbols, they can be easily manipulated.

I'll be spending plenty of time there as well.......

The Flag is hardly a meaningless symbol. That line of reasoning is quite disrespectful.

As for the link, it is locked up right now.

Of course people can become targeted when exposing corruption, it is basic common sense. The type of people who are involved in corrupt activities obviously have no problem taunting morals and laws. Look at Frank Serpico of the NYPD for instance. He went to great lengths to expose the corruption within the department during the pre-Giuliani days, and he on more than one occasion almost paid for such ambition with his life. Now only if people focused their energy on exposing true corruption instead of myths and rumors (ie, 9-11). Instead of focusing on garbage like that, people should focus on the evident and blatant corruption present in the U.S. Congress, the U.S. Senate, and even local politics. If they put all of their energy into such cases, then society would actually improve.

[edit on 11-17-2007 by TheAgentNineteen]

posted on Nov, 18 2007 @ 10:30 AM
link   
Two words: Gary Webb.

I mean, the man committed suicide by shooting himself in the head. Twice.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join