It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Dangers of Investigating Conspiracies and Cover-ups

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2008 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheBandit795
After clicking on the link, I got this...

The requested resource is currently locked. The lock must be released or proper identification given before the method can be applied.

I got "Locked" too, had white page black text

posted on Jul, 5 2008 @ 06:59 PM
link   
reply to post by violet

This should help you access the page you are looking for. There are several excellent reads involving the JFK assassination, 9/11, and Apollo.

Enjoy!

here

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 02:02 AM
link   
My grandmother told me a story of a distant cousin of mine.

The woman was in her mid-forties and growing up she listened to some of the stories that her grandfather had told her of WWII. Well apparently her grandfather worked for Germany - was a side helper of Adolf Hitler himself - that though her grandfather was originally from the US he was sent over to Germany as a spy and turned traitor to the US and helped the Nazi army. When the United States Gov discovered this piece of information they went to Germany, retrieved the man and gave him dishonorable discharge.

The woman didn't quite believe her grandfather's story [She is still alive today] but she was wondering, because his details were so in depth, if there was some truth to it. So using her computer, she went online and started to do some research about the platoon her grandfather was supposedly in. The group that he was involved in, were the Special Ops of the 1940's. Except much, much worst.

He was never supposed to tell this to anyone, it was top secret information - or so she recalled him saying. She gets into more of the stories, and starts freaking out. The information that she was coming up with was disturbing. While on a page, her computer shuts down. It blatantly cuts off on her.

When her husband gets home, she tells him what happened, what she found out and he made her swear that she would never go digging again. As they were both convinced that the next time she did, the men in the black suits would show up at her door.

^_^ This not only stunned me, but made me take a new approach to whatever I was googling.

Information can be deadly.

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 01:25 AM
link   
We all need to be careful these days.

Programs such as "Carnivore" are reading all of these posts -- and most notably for key words that would only be inside of highly-classified documents.

How paranoid can big brother make you? Well, from the people I know -- paranoid to the point that they live their lives in complete fear.

I refuse that.

I keep "manifestos" or "data-dumps" backed up and stored in a location not even known to myself. It is given to a person I know, trust, told to also do the same.

It's like file-sharing. The information keeps getting moved from one spot to another rapidly enough so that even if "they" were to get names out of each of us along the way -- they'd be way, way behind.

If you're uber paranoid -- hike out into the woods, get lost (with a GPS) bury your info in an ammo can and get lost again...then turn on your GPS after an hour or so and head home.

It'll be HARD for you to find your stash, but at least under even hypnotic/torture you won't be able to give "them" anything.

Also, building a mini .22 inside your computer case rigged to a "panic" button to shoot directly through your hard drive (as well as an EMP) is a good option as well.

A physically-damaged and EMP-shocked HD is very hard to recover. It can be done, however -- it just takes a lot of resources/time.

Even the screen you are looking at can be seen from blocks away. The RF signals your screen gives off can be picked up/read/translated and re-imaged.

Lasers can be used against your windows to hear vibrations from your voice.

I refuse to be paranoid like I'm sounding -- but I also know the risks of digging deeper than I am "supposed to". I am also smart enough to take measures to ensure that the information I gleam will not be lost "forever".

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 02:48 AM
link   
Are you guys talking about Wade Frazier? I agree, lots of good info to take in from that site.

He was on here at one point discussing his work on ahealedplanet. Here it is:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 1 2008 @ 01:22 AM
link   
So there are criminals out there that will kill you if you interfere with the way they generate their revenue... Makes sense to me. They are criminals, after all.

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 12:11 PM
link   
The abbotsford airshow was a sucess , all 3 days of practice and running on BC Day on Monday the Federal Holiday in Canada the planes all roared and the star of the show was the new CF 50 design .

The CF 100 is a alien fleet of 100 planes of 20 wings . The newer President Ford Admin of 1974 with the Secretary of State planes and the Mail plane with the NSA and TWA plane with the President of the United States plane , 4 planes in all train new eagles in the 11 original states of the Union . The Piere Treadue planes as well in mountianview wherever sometimes with the Government of Canada plane , the CSIS mail plane of the PM plane . Its a 7 plane fleet of 100 just for fun kidz , just for training yer newest and brightes , only the top 1 % of the native amerikan IQ men can fly the new indian planes like the f -22 , I like the f 20 , I think its the best ever built plane in North Amerika by the USA ever .

The CF 150 is doin border patrol , its our human moowalker and its working with our own deisgns . To fly and plane now into canada you have to be a dual citizen , Canadian airforce pilots only need to apply as vets .

Sorry about the Everit to Clarkson michegan thingy guys , Canada was the 47 paralell a few million years agon , my people used to go to Evrit 1 billion years ago and running , but that is southies mess now we run South Ontario .

The Government of Northern British Columbia is the Government of Northern Alberta traditionally . My bozz , me and fellow eagle test pilot rifel guy and runner dude as a young men I am at service of the Minister of Defense , the boss of my Rez .

I am just a guy , hope you like the CF 100 1973 Ford Admin traing fleet , look Ford is under attack , here comes his best Chum Mr Treadue , tacoma is safe guys .

Relax !

[edit on 6-8-2008 by jokerdazey2]

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Some people may be part of programs such as sleepers or abductees that don't really remember. Their interests in these subjects might be a clue. So, from a conspiracy point of view; many who are related to these people over generations, may unknowingly be part of the program. I've had recalls of some of this myself. The thought of being special can always have a negative aspect. I recall hearing something about a secret society. These could be secret societies within other alleged secret societies also. Some of which may even have unspoken immunity.

I have heard mention of one that uses a watermark on their documents to which I had overheard a conversation between two people and one saying: "You don't mess with those people." So, yeah, sticking your nose where it doesn't belong is dangerous. Knowing there are secret societies and double standards should be enough warning to keep out of their business and back off.

Threats to national security could be a legal excuse to do whatever necessary to discredit and or eliminate someone. I wonder sometimes how many of my posts are also invisible.
It doesn't have to be true to suspect it is. A true psychic should know when they are at risk by discussing it. Apparently, I'm not one of them anyway.

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 01:11 PM
link   
Look guys in Southern British Columbia , we just had a shake up in the Government of Northern British Columbia , you southies just got like 14 billion for your fiscal economy I hope you spend it well and sea port got the usual 66 billion for its budget .

We have no budget in Northern British Columbia never have and never will . I get $ 900 as month my vetrans bennifits as a native soldier and I may be the new Minister on Justice for Northern BC and Alberta we are the Native Government of Kanata . My ID says my name your says Resident remeber . I am on duty doin my service at a rate of $ 10 an hour honestly helping out in the komunity . The salvation Army up North way will be replaced by local shlters out of town in your hood her Human , US actual canucks aka the Farmer folk ya hate will put crash pads for $ 375 a month ok for all BC and Alberta residents so you can stay here .

Van by Van by Van is over , its Port Coquitlam and Burnaby thankz . The weirdoes put your southie trainees in our EAGLE carz babe and Assinaboines OPP carz . he wants us to play hockey , put him on the ice this fall in wa wack and teach him our favourite song !

My colors on my black vets say D.P.O.T.B.

and on the bottom

Kanata

ZThats me remeber , dont li,e me hey city slicker down south

TOO BAD whitey loverz .

That cash you got , the 14 B guyz was US eskomoes , 10 million adult males OK southie and 66 to seaport your rez dude .

I get $ 10 an hour to see Kool kidz , futire Hope PD driving my stolen eagle carz ,11 types in total the matchbox set as premier Gord Cambell one of my bosses friends goes " thanks planet 9 and Tenny for not goion ape . "

We actual vetran eagles or wadever we are pretending to do say " No worries we dont belive in ourselves ither guyz " .

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 08:08 PM
link   
Like others, it says "Locked" for me too. As well as: "The requested resource is currently locked. The lock must be released or proper identification given before the method can be applied."

Proper identification? Is it waiting to trace my IP or something? That's kind of scary. The top of the error page says "423 Locked" -- strange. Making me paranoid!

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 03:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by jackieisinlove
Like others, it says "Locked" for me too. As well as: "The requested resource is currently locked. The lock must be released or proper identification given before the method can be applied."

Proper identification? Is it waiting to trace my IP or something? That's kind of scary. The top of the error page says "423 Locked" -- strange. Making me paranoid!

You should read at least up to page 5 and you will see the new link he provided to his new website and his explaination for the malfunction.

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 03:13 AM
link   
My biggest fear is continuing to loose money because i'm on ats bsing with people when I should be working...

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 12:39 PM
link   
The cannibal problem in canads is born in the United States , we hear from the famed Toltec police that Amerika spent 230 trillion in laundered coc aine monies to get the GET UP program in jailz in the US to put criminals into strange spacecraft and PAY the aliens to attack Kanata .

War on Canada is on yanks , we are attacking ALL illegal cannibal gangs , we are hanging em all and Nuke Test has been on fer a few dayz in the Northern BC areas . We have Key planes that hold 20 10 meg nukes that can hit ANYWHERE you are Alaska and maine cannibal gangs and the famed EU says once again the the EURO KLANS have ended all KKK activity in North America . All Klan activites are banned in the United States and we have had death penalty enforced to all KKK in canada since 1888 .

The cannibal gangs put ape into Alaska , we saw the kidz 25 years ago now they are here with the elderly and they need tetnis shots but the ape guyz are ALL RETARDED .

We urge the Aliens involved to STEAL the NSA drug monies and watch as we arrest the cannibal gangs and thier fake Klan associates . The FBI in the United States have arrest warrents for all former KKK involved in Cannibalism in North America .

[edit on 26-8-2008 by jokerdazey2]

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 12:53 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 10:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Jillian_Bacardi

Police retaliate because I have reported their corruption of Sex Slavery Trafficking and a technology that invades privacies. The police and the Chief of Police are covering up their crimes by slandering trying to silence me. This technology looks through your clothes and into your house and can hear everything, these images they surveillance illegally are produced on a TV monitor,crystal clear. It is illegal to use this technology on anyone else without a warrant, but we are being spied on despite the violation of our civil and constitutional right to privacy etc. Police and Firemen retaliated for my reporting their coruption and have been text messaging people on a mass scale, a photograph of me they claim is a photograph of me with out make up on and it has reached all over San Diego county, LA and Oregon. This text message was so hideous that people wont tell me what it said. People are telling me to sue a grocery store Albertson's on 14th St here in San Diego for their slander. (Come forward witnesses I appreciate it.) The security have made an alliance with police to frame me for sex and they slander me, one of their ways to whittle me down so they can be more comfortable about abducting me because I am very good looking and for the purpose of slandering me for personal gain, in that they were told that if they expose me without make up they can become gods, they have told this to the entire public, now they have gotten involved in the framing and slander. Police and Firemen and a man named Steve Martinez an ex cop from Fairfield Police Dept who circulated a photograph of me that he claims is a photograph of me without make up on! They Wish! Their objective is to obtain me for the sex slave trade they are running here and a crossed America and has been for over 20 years and San Diego is the worst city in America. The slander is unmentionable! Police use the excuse to cover up their gargage by telling the people of this town I'm slandering this city, baloney they are slandering me! The public is even told to surveillance me so they are informant for the police at all time to spy me out! And to frame me in these casting lots so they can rape and sodomize and murder me, the public knows what they are doing! Some how the police convince the public that it is in their best interest to murder me to save the city. Police slander me conveincing the public I am the most heinously ugly women that ever lived and no one wants to date me,a heroine addict, criminal, and slut. I am born again I don't date! Maybe that's why police want to kidnap me! I am a whistle blower and the Police and the Fire Dept have been slandering me all over the county and the state of California with a text message that is a supposed photograph of me without make up on that they are libeling and slandering me with. The Police use the public to get them invovled in the casting lots they use on me,(aint that satanic or illegal for police to do that?) that I have to endured everyday 20 times a day some times. I must show up at a location to prove I am innocent, but lately I don't feel I have to clear my name because I have done it so many times before it should count, but they the Police are determined to make me look like I am guilty to cover up their corruption and they falsely accuse me day in and day out. So they slander me everytime and now have plans to kill me because Steve Martinez wants to get a piece of ass off of me which is the main reason he and police set me up and do this, so they can clear their guilty name and tarnish mine, so they have an alibi for when they abduct me under a pretense of a arrest which they set up all the time. Someone come forward and tell on these criminals fascist that has deceived the entire city with these lies they tell them. I challenge them to a lie detector test which I know they will not take because they are liars!

posted on Sep, 3 2008 @ 03:04 AM
link   
i'm getting a locked out screen myself. would someone please copy and paste the article?

posted on Sep, 3 2008 @ 03:39 AM
link   
The dangers of investigating conspiracies/cover-ups should be obvious - these are matters that some people clearly never want to see the light of day.

A good Australian example is the case of Juanita Nielson, a young woman who in the 1970s challenged developers looking to bulldoze heritage homes in the Kings Cross area of Sydney.

Nielson disappeared in 1975 and mystery surrounds her disappearance. A new book claims she was murdered and her body dumped by one-time standover man, the late James Anderson.

Octopussassin
www.nuganhand.wordpress.com

posted on Sep, 3 2008 @ 03:57 AM
link   
I got the locked page also.

I'll try again in awhile

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 03:12 PM
link   
It is argued, and it is partly true, that Chomsky and Herman have not had their careers ruined, or been thrown in jail, or died mysteriously, because they are prominent academics in their own right, Chomsky arguably being the world’s most prominent academic during the past fifty years.That is when the work can get dangerous. Structural analysis is generally involved with studying documentation. Also, because of the spotty nature of the “hard” evidence, people can construct conspiracy theories from rather flimsy evidence, where there may have been no conspiracy.
---------------------------------
jacksen

Messsage Marketing

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 08:34 PM
link   
i dont think you get messed with on a mental level i think they just whack you if youre a serious danger to natl security or whatever it may be. the only mental effects are depression and that comes from reading stuff on this matter which is ah kind of depressing

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join