It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Why won't God heal amputees?

page: 10
25
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 04:03 AM
link   
reply to post by halfmanhalfamazing
 


So let me get this straight,

Jesus said that (can't be bothered to paste a bible quote) that those that ask him to heal (i order to minimize suffering one would assume) he would do it.

So he will stop you suffering from a headache or twisted ankle, but if you had your legs blown off you get to suffer the same and instead him regenerating your limbs (healing them) he will give you sticks !!!!

Well i suppose one couldn't expect much more from a carpenter.

I detect the force is strong in you young Padawan




posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 04:05 AM
link   
reply to post by EMPIRE
 


It was, just now.



posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 04:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Watcher-In-The-Shadows
reply to post by boaby_phet
 


We do tend to see only that which we want to see.

Are you implying that the amputee has had the limbs regenerated but does not see them ?

Or are you implying that because the amputee did not see the limbs they were not regenerated?



posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 04:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by moocowman
reply to post by halfmanhalfamazing
 


So let me get this straight,

Jesus said that (can't be bothered to paste a bible quote) that those that ask him to heal (i order to minimize suffering one would assume) he would do it.

So he will stop you suffering from a headache or twisted ankle, but if you had your legs blown off you get to suffer the same and instead him regenerating your limbs (healing them) he will give you sticks !!!!
Wow, I'm glad you understand what I said. Though I never said sticks... I said prosthetic limbs (trust me there is a big difference).

Well i suppose one couldn't expect much more from a carpenter.

What does that have to do with "GOD"??? Such a silly statement.



I detect the force is strong in you young Padawan


I love Star Wars but what are you getting at??




posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 04:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Watcher-In-The-Shadows
 





Your hatred blinds you.

See thats what I find so funny about these people with all this unwarranted
hate.If you hate Christians you just don't like good people. That's all
the good Christian family man has ever tried to do.Is live adescent life. This great country was founded on Christian belirfs.How did they suddenly become so demonised?
I think gay rights had alot to do with it.

[edit on 25-11-2009 by randyvs]



posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 04:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Watcher-In-The-Shadows
reply to post by moocowman
 


Considering I do not believe in Christian theology I am in no position to answer the question..

[edit on 25-11-2009 by Watcher-In-The-Shadows]


I see, so does your god (if you have one) heal amputees ie regenerate limbs ? If so would you care to share any evidence of this may have of this.

If not why not, why doe your god not choose to regenerate limbs.

If you don't know a simple I don't know will suffice as a response.



posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 04:15 AM
link   
reply to post by moocowman
 


Um, no. Read the post that I responded to.



posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 04:17 AM
link   
moocowman you have got me falling off my chair laughing. Total pwnage, you simply cannot get a straight answer out of these yahoos.. I mean how much more clear can you be??? It's unbelievable.



posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 04:19 AM
link   
reply to post by moocowman
 


Nice try. Not happening though. I prefer to keep my particular shade of belief *it's all belief despite the rhetoric contrary, be it Christian, Muslim, Hindu, Atheist, agnostic, etc etc etc etc* ambigious thank you very much.



posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 04:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs
reply to post by Watcher-In-The-Shadows
 





Your hatred blinds you.

See thats what I find so funny about these people with all this unwarranted
hate.If you hate Christians you just don't like good people. That's all
the good Christian family man has ever tried to do.Is live adescent life. This great country was founded on Christian belirfs.How did they suddenly become so demonised?
I think gay rights had alot to do with it.

[edit on 25-11-2009 by randyvs]


No. What is funny is when christianity is put to the test *as in this thread* it's called hatred. Get a clue.



posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 04:21 AM
link   
reply to post by reasonable
 


And that is where you fail young one. One cannot truly "win" or "lose" or "pwn"
in a debate. Especially in light of the fact that people will believe how they want to believe regardless. That includes you despite your self rightous assurance of your own factuality.


Pathetic.



posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 04:22 AM
link   
reply to post by reasonable
 


I was refering to his signature.
The assumptions never stop coming with you I am noticing. Must be great to have the universe figured out before you even start trying to figure it out.



[edit on 25-11-2009 by Watcher-In-The-Shadows]



posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 04:23 AM
link   
reply to post by moocowman
 





If you don't know a simple I don't know will suffice as a response.

Do you understand how idiotic it is for you to ask someone who believes in God. To ask a God you do not believe in to do anything. That's pathetic.
Believe me he could do what you ask. That would be subjecting himself to your puny little will.Here's something it seems you really need to hear.
You wouldn't make a pimple on a nats azz.

[edit on 25-11-2009 by randyvs]



posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 04:26 AM
link   
Looks like I really touched a nerve. Best go back to playing with your imaginary friends, they miss you.



posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 04:27 AM
link   
reply to post by halfmanhalfamazing
 





Wow, I'm glad you understand what I said. Though I never said sticks... I said prosthetic limbs (trust me there is a big difference).


Well indeed I should imagine over the years that millions of amputees would have noticed the inconvenience of hobbling around in agony on a pair of stick, compare to er let's say a pair of flesh and blood legs.

So when is it do you think that jesus yahweh will inspire a good doctor type to create flesh and blood limbs, when he sees it in the lancet perhaps ?

In summary -
jesusyahweh does heal amputees but not fully, he's been working on it for quite a while.
His prototype was for the Victim to drag himself around thus developing a very hard ass, a unique new addition to the human anatomy.

Over the years Jesusyawhes prototype has "evolved" through mere pieces of wood and some string to aluminum springy things that can help an amputee run like a jackrabbit.

Obviously jesusyawhwes ultimate product a "real flesh and blood limb" to match the rest of the anatomy is still in development hopefully stems cell research and more wars will help get it off the drawing board.



posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 04:28 AM
link   
post removed because the user has no concept of manners

Click here for more information.



posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 04:36 AM
link   
reply to post by reasonable
 


I highly recommend this to you: Critical Thinking mini-lesson 5
Deny ignorance.



posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 04:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by moocowman
reply to post by halfmanhalfamazing
 





Wow, I'm glad you understand what I said. Though I never said sticks... I said prosthetic limbs (trust me there is a big difference).


Well indeed I should imagine over the years that millions of amputees would have noticed the inconvenience of hobbling around in agony on a pair of stick, compare to er let's say a pair of flesh and blood legs.

So when is it do you think that jesus yahweh will inspire a good doctor type to create flesh and blood limbs, when he sees it in the lancet perhaps ?

In summary -
jesusyahweh does heal amputees but not fully, he's been working on it for quite a while.
His prototype was for the Victim to drag himself around thus developing a very hard ass, a unique new addition to the human anatomy.

Over the years Jesusyawhes prototype has "evolved" through mere pieces of wood and some string to aluminum springy things that can help an amputee run like a jackrabbit.

Obviously jesusyawhwes ultimate product a "real flesh and blood limb" to match the rest of the anatomy is still in development hopefully stems cell research and more wars will help get it off the drawing board.


YES... that is exactly what I am saying... why do I need to keep repeating myself... do you have short term memory loss???? (No offense)

Whether it is a prosthetic limb, a wheelchair etc... it gives them a temporary sollution until they die...do you have limbs missing... who do you represent because I can have the same argument over a Ferarri..."Oh God, why does Richardt have a Ferrari and I don't... why must I suffer?, Why did I only get a BMW??"



posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 04:38 AM
link   


Shouldn't you be at a god hates f*gs rally? You shouldn't have let your bigotry out of the bag a few posts up, now I'm really gonna needle you.
reply to post by reasonable
 





Shouldn't you be at a god hates f*gs rally? You shouldn't have let your bigotry out of the bag a few posts up, now I'm really gonna needle you.
what bigotry? So how long you been using em?
Don,t be touching my nerve either.

[edit on 25-11-2009 by randyvs]



posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 04:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Watcher-In-The-Shadows
reply to post by reasonable
 


I highly recommend this to you: Critical Thinking mini-lesson 5
Deny ignorance.


I'll listen to you after you start answering moocowman's questions instead of dodging them. Right now, you have zero credibility.



new topics

top topics



 
25
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

log in

join