It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

YouTube War: SeeingUFOzPa vs SeeingUFOsPa

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 01:59 AM
link   
reply to post by DoomsdayRex

I can see that you are trying to be objective about this and keeping an open mind. My main contention is that I do not think UFO research can be undermined if a few people sometimes post something which may not be a UFO.

I am not out to convince the world that we have a lot of Unidentified Flying Objects. It is a mystery which I and other reserachers and enthusiasts try to fathom. What the public think is of no concern to me. I am not preaching.

I glad that there has not been a trend to debunk god or to debunk psychology or Physics. It is done sometimes but not to the extend that it is done with UFO evidence.

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 02:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by sandwiches

Ms. Allison's antics cast everyone associated with UFO research in a bad light. In my view , she is just someone with a bit too much passion for UFOs and consequently will see them everywhere.

In the above, the first sentence is from doomsdayRex, the second from me. By mixing the two together under my name, it distorts what I said.

I believe, and I have said it , that some of the footage of Ms Alison may well be UFOs while other are not.

[edit on 17-5-2010 by crowdedskies]

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 05:01 PM
link   
UPDATE

A man in Alison Kruse Area has recently been filming what she has been filming.

You guessed it

AIR PLANES!

Appilachianhero — June 01, 2010 — This video was made to expose a great injustice being perpetrated on the citizens of You-tube. I have been seeing lights over the skies of Westmoreland and Murrysville and I have unequivocal proof that these lights are not UFOS. Alison Kruse's videos are highly suspect.
Category:

www.youtube.com...

Also if you go to you tube channel www.youtube.com...

The Official MUFON youtube channel it states on page 8 of the comments section

MUFONHQ (5 months ago)
Spam Marked as spam
FOR THE RECORD...

The MUFON State Director of Pennsylvania did personally investigate on site the claims of this witness two months ago. After spending over two hours viewing what the witness claims is alien craft flying around her home, the MUFON State Director of Pennsylvania came to the conclusion that what she is filming is "MAN-MADE CONVENTIONAL AIRCRAFT."

That is the conclusion presented in his final report and the case was CLOSED. It was AFTER the State Director visited the witness on site and gave her his conclusion that she then started calling them "FAKE AIRPLANES."

If any questions you can contact him here
PA State director www.mufon.com...

John Ventre
State Director

250 Lancewood Place

Greensburg, PA 15601-6908

(724) 836-1266
email: [email protected]

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 05:32 PM
link   
@sandwichs
She has been PROVEN to be a hoaxer. Not just by MUFON by several people like myself who have investigated and researched for 20 years now. In those days we only had books no internet , no CGI but we still had billy mier and hoaxers even then. I have had my own experiences and UFO sightings and i KNOW were are being visited. So after my sightings and experience THEN i had to find answers as for alison it is in reverse. In an email from alison a while back she mentioned she was a follower of Alex Collier and was a "UFO Guru" years before the "UFO invasion of murraysville" so the fantasy began. She is a LIAR. She has also been caught is several lies , very untruthful and deceiving she is. There is NO denial here only that we deny LIES and deception. Or DENY IGNORANCE! Most of these people believe in ET and UFO's as i do from my time here. WE want to know the truth and will not settle for less. Do not sell lies to get people to believe this is not the way to disclosure. It is counter productive to hoax UFO's. And if someone does not believe why should i care? But to Alison hell hath no fury like a hoaxer scorned and you are banned from her channel all questions denied and deleted. I see no personal attacks in fact you had you're comments moderated for being rude. Alsions ilk troll and spam debunker channels with hate speech and telephone harassment ect. Because reality threatens the fantasy. Pot calling the kettle black? I do not think you "understand what UFO's are" as you say. Either you are incredibly misinformed or you can not grasp logic. If you think conventional craft are extra terrestrial then NO that is not unidentified. All her videos have been explained and debunked... ALL OF THEM. In once video she had what could have been a TR3B but she refused to acknowledge it to be a black project and ignored me when i told her what a TR3B was. She claimed it was extra terrestrial? How do you know if it is ET unless they land and walk out the craft? This says she is blindly following her delusional beliefs over reality and logic. A REAL researcher stays on the fence and remains skeptical and debunks what he can and whatever is left standing we then go from there. This is called "fact finding" this is research.

I have grown disgusted with all these wanna be so called UFOligists today. Some people seem to think they can start a youtube channel, go outside and film anything that moves in the sky coming and going from the air port "with out investigation" and then call themselves a researcher. Or an expert in the field while ignoring a real organization like MUFON or NUFORC. People want to escape today anymore and seek to get away from the world especially after 911 and why not act out a fantasy that Aliens are visiting you and that you feel special , now you are somebody and all worries are no longer on your conscious. Now you are getting attention from people like you with the same "i want to believe so bad" and live in a fantasy world. This is people like Alison , Billy Mier, Stan Romaneck.

These channels PROVE her wrong again @ sandwiches for reference

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

Some of my previous links do not work because she kept flagging them so i had to take some down or get suspended. She does not want YOU to know the truth what does that say?

[edit on 2-6-2010 by Unknown Soldier]

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 02:13 PM
link   
For what it's worth.
A MUFON field investigator reports UFO's turning into fake plane's.
www.earthfiles333.com...

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by harleyd20
For what it's worth.
A MUFON field investigator reports UFO's turning into fake plane's.
www.earthfiles333.com...

So what? That does not change the facts in the case of Ms. Allison.

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 04:49 PM
link   
reply to post by UFOAlienLover

UFOAlienLover? Um…you’re putting up all these videos from You-Tube? Does that equate to your having a lot of time on your hands?

Open up Bing Map, type in Airport Murrysville, ooooooo look at all the Airports.
Open up the Birds Eye View. Take a look around. Study the Airports, Heli-Pads/Ports. The golf courses et al.
Light Towers, topography/terrain.
Open up an FAA Vector Map for same.
Oh and we all know which house is Alison and the “orb hill” she has filmed most of her videos with the boogey men in the woods as well.

When you become that familiar with the layout, you don’t need a lot of time especially since all of ‘Alison Dearest’s’ AIRPLANES follow the same route night after night.

So enough of the bulldinky about all this time on “Z’s” hands.

He saves a lot of people work and it is well appreciated by many. I happen to like his brand of humor!

Regards

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 05:43 PM
link   
reply to post by sandwiches

Attacked? LMAO! Try using the word 'refuted'!

re·fute

re·fute [ri fyt]
(past and past participle re·fut·ed, present participle re·fut·ing, 3rd person present singular re·futes)
vt
prove something wrong: to prove something to be false or somebody to be in error, either through logical argument or by providing evidence to the contrary

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 06:05 PM
link   
This is just my two cents, but I find it curious that I was listening to Coast to Coast Radio just I think it was two weeks ago and the guest was "Jose Escamilla", producer of "UFO The Greatest Story ever Denied and the Moon series he made,( forget the name of that, sorry). Wait, I think it was Moon Rising.

Anyhow, the long and the short of it is during the show he actually mentioned two people that were capturing really great footage and lo and behold, Alison was one of the names mentioned.

To me, a film maker with the substantial acclaim he has might know bs when he sees it.

Yes I have watched her work. Frankly I can't believe she hasn't captured anything. Even is 99% was bs, all it takes is for that 1% to be real, and that's all I need to know..... and that is my humble 2 cents on this topic~

[edit on 4-6-2010 by yigsstarhouse]

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 06:25 PM
link   
reply to post by yigsstarhouse

The only thing Alison should be known for is the 'MASSIVE ARTIFACTS' of the GENERATION III NVG's and that's about it!

And you too can make an ordinary light look ORBISH with exhilarating HALOS!
Come out and buy our GENERATION III NVG's for your ORB escapades! Yesss
You too can fool your neighbors with our product! **wink wink***

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 11:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by yigsstarhouse
This is just my two cents, but I find it curious that I was listening to Coast to Coast Radio just I think it was two weeks ago and the guest was "Jose Escamilla", producer of "UFO The Greatest Story ever Denied and the Moon series he made,( forget the name of that, sorry). Wait, I think it was Moon Rising.

Anyhow, the long and the short of it is during the show he actually mentioned two people that were capturing really great footage and lo and behold, Alison was one of the names mentioned.

To me, a film maker with the substantial acclaim he has might know bs when he sees it.

Yes I have watched her work. Frankly I can't believe she hasn't captured anything. Even is 99% was bs, all it takes is for that 1% to be real, and that's all I need to know..... and that is my humble 2 cents on this topic~

Jose Escamilla is the guy that took the moon photo and incorporated color in said photos , he is just a film maker NOT a UFOligist. He rehashes old UFO stories in a documentary that i did enjoy however he is NOT an authority on UFO's he is a film producer. And C2C has become the "national enquirer" of paranormal/UFO media talk shows since Art Bell left. They have hosted several hoaxers like Dr Reed, The Federation of Light cult members ect. C2C has become a joke and i no longer follow C2C as a legitimate source of media. MUFON specializes in UFO investigation. NOT Jose , or people like Jaime Maussan who support hoaxes still even after being proven fraudulent.

Here is the main problem... NOBODY and i mean NOBODY captures "UFO's" in UFO history on a daily basis while everyone around them in the area does not see said UFO's, mind you UFO sighting are always by chance or by accident. Story usually goes some poor guy is wrong place at wrong time gets abducted or UFO hovers over military installation a few nights never to be seen again.

Ever occur to you that this "1% to be real" is a black project called the TR3A black manta or TR3B? Like i said before she ignored all possibility that it is a man made vehicle. If she is filming a black budget vehicle in ANY of her videos then she would not be alone. But if she is hoaxing "and she is" then shame on her. This says she is not open to Facts or Truth and has no interest in finding out what it really is. She portrays herself as some UFO messiah or she is "chosen" lol. I can only guess she has unhappy family life. In one of "Z" mans videos her own boy friend says she is "nuts" ans needs to give up this crap that it is an air plane.

LOL here it is
www.youtube.com...

some of her pre-teen observers even say it is a plane then she coerces them in to her beliefs

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Jose Escamilla has been debunked on numerous occasions. It only makes sense that a hoaxer would embrace another hoaxer in hopes of creating a mighty hoaxer alliance. They are both con artists....PERIOD!

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by yigsstarhouse

That says more about Jose Escamilla than it does about Allison Kruse.

But why do you feel that the 1% may be genuine? What about that 1% makes you think that she is not just filming airplanes and other mundane objects? Frankly, I see no reason to doubt that 100% of her videos do NOT show UFOs.

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 12:14 AM
link   
I sent an email to jose regarding Crazy Allie's hoax and poor character. The MUFON report and Z's work. We shall see, im curious to see if i hear back from him but i doubt i will.

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 12:35 AM
link   
It is ironic that for the above individual 1% of truth erases 99% of BS. I wonder what planet this poster is from where such odds are acceptable.

Oh, he must be from the planet Ur-Anus where Crazy Allie comes from.

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by SeeingUFOzPA
It is ironic that for the above individual 1% of truth erases 99% of BS. I wonder what planet this poster is from where such odds are acceptable.

Oh, he must be from the planet Ur-Anus where Crazy Allie comes from.

My thoughts as well. I still find it hard people are so delusional and unrealistic as this. Boggles the mind. It's like a bad episode of the outer limits lol. Or like the saying goes, misery loves company.

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join